The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 23 Empty Re: Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Liz says, “He’d probably ground me for life, lock me in my room with the windows nailed shut, and throw away the key. Then chase after you with his guns blazing.” She looks out her window as he pulls in the driveway. She then hurries to change the sheets that are covered in a bit of blood and cum. Then she makes the bed and sprays fribreeze all over to cover up the smell.(Can’t spell today.)

Back to top Go down

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 23 Empty Re: Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:13 pm

He looks over at her.."He could honestly shoot me all he wants I can't die...And truthfully you could break out of jsut about anything." He says with a smile as he watched her change the sheets..."Well shall I leave...Or jsut stay?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:35 am

Liz looks at him with a smile. "He could honestly shoot me all he wants I can't die...And truthfully you could break out of just about anything." Darious said. She says to him once the bed is neat, “I know but still. I won’t like seeing my boy friend being shot at by my dad.” She goes over and she kisses him deeply. She says, “You need to stay with me. The way he is grumbling, I can tell he is being forced to go back to work.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:20 pm

He looks over to he with a smile. He then kisses her back jsut as deeply..."Alright then I'll be sure to deffinatly stay love...It's gonan be hard to leave anyway." He says with a grin as he kisses her once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Liz kisses him back and says, “Come on I need to make a quick dinner for my dad since he has got to go back to work.” She broke the kiss and hurried to the kitchen. Her dad comes in and asks, “Let me guess, you already know I have to go back to work?” She nods and asks, “How does a mix bowl?” He says. “Soon good to me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:42 pm

"Alright alright." He says with a smile as he followed her down the stairs. When he seen her father he smiles.."Good after noon...Sorry about work though..That really sucks." He says as he leaned against the kitchen counter.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Her father looks at him and says, “Good to see my daughter has not been all by her lonesome.” He sits down as Liz works on chopping up meat, stirring up potatoes as they cook, and melting cheddar cheese. She looks at Darious and says pointing to the fresh oranges, “Can you chop up some orange slices? Dad needs more fruit in his diet.” Her father scuffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:06 pm

He looked over to him and nodded. "Yes I'm glade to keep your mind at ease." He says with a smile as he looked over to Liz..."Of course I can." He says as he pulled a knife from a drawer and picked up and orange pealing it and then chopping it up for her. "Here you are." He says as he handed her the chopped orange.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Liz gives her father his pills and gave him the fruit with a dip to take them with. She says to him, “Take your pills and eat the fruit.” He looks at her and golfs down the pills and fruit. She groans and finishes making the meal. When the food was done, her father quickly ate so that he could get back to work. He puts on his coat and goes out to his car to go to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:14 pm

When her father left Darious looked over to her and smiles. "I think your father is getting used to having me around." He says with a smile. "Thats a good thing." He then walked over to her kissing her softly. "I love you more then anything in this world Liz." He says with a smile .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Liz looks at him and kisses him back. She says, “I think he is just happy that I can trust you with my heart. Which is very important to him in every way.” She took a bowl of the mix and ate happily. When she is done, she kisses him with a smile and says, “Come on let’s go back to my room and watch a movie.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 pm

He smiles kissing her back.."Alrighty then a movie sounds pretty good to me." He says with a grin as he followed her up to her room.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Liz gets up to her room and looks around a minute. She says thinking out loud, “Dad did something to my room while I was at school. I just can’t tell what.” She looks at her desk and sees a fancy remote. She goes over and presses a button and her curtains cover the windows of the house. She says, “He must have noticed that I have not been able to tolerate the sunlight hitting my eyes in the morning.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Darious chuckled slightly..."Thats cool.." He says with a laugh as he walked over to her putting his hands on her hips from behind..."So what movie would you like to watch love" He whispered into her ear
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Liz smiles as he puts his hands on her hips. His cool breath goes against her ear. She blushes and her heart rate jumps up. She says, “You are such a tease to me.” She gets under her tv and looks at her dvds. She hits her heads as she finds another good movie. Ever After with Drew Berrymore. She says, “I have not watched this in forever.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:06 pm

He smiles looking over to her. "Your a tease and you don't have to try." He says with a smile as he watched her looking threw the movies..."That sounds good to me love." He says with a grin,
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Liz smiles and puts the movie in and then gets in the bed. She then pulls Darious to her side on the bed with a kiss. She kisses him with a smile. She says to him, “I may be a tease without knowing it, but I don’t like to it a lot. You tease me easily and it makes me want you badly.” She kisses him and nips at his neck lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:21 pm

He smiles kissing her softly as she pulled him into the bed..."Yes yes that you are." He says with a grin as he then grinned..."Ahhh but remember now you can have me" He says witha grin as he kissed her back. He then chuckled when she nipped his neck.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Liz kisses his neck and smiles as he chuckles. She takes his shirt off him and says, “You have not placed your mark on me yet.” She strokes the mark she had left on him the last time she bit him. She looks at him with a smile. The movie started and kept her eyes on him as she listens the movie. She waits for him to say something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:40 pm

He looks over to her grinning when she takes his shirt off..."True I haven't..But wouldn't your father see it and wonder?" He asks her curiously as he leaned over kissing her neck soflty. "I can if you want me too." He says his cool breath going against her neck.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Liz says, “I want to bare your mark like you do mine. He will just think it is a hickie of some sort.” She moans very softly as he kisses her neck. She says, “I also just want the world to know nothing can stop us from being together.” She kisses him with a moan. She was happy that it was nice and dark in her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:01 pm

He smiles..."Then you shall...And they all shall know." he says with a smile as he kissed her back softly. He then kissed down her jaw sucking slightly on her neck before be bit down softly so he wouldn't hurt her. He then moved back licking her neck free of her delishious blood. 'Now your mine." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Liz smiles as he finally tasted her blood. She says, “I love you Darious. I am glad you will be with me for eternity.” She blushes a moment as he kisses and licks her neck. She kisses him and brings him closer to her. She kisses his neck with a smile as she unbuttons his shirt again. She says, “We have the house to our selves again…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:24 pm

He smiles kissing her back.."I don't think we'll ever beable to get enough of each other.." He says with a grin as she said they had the house to them selves..."Well then..What would you want to do with that time?" He asks licking her lips once with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:54 am

Liz kisses him and smiles. She says, “Well I am still tired from our first round earlier and I need to do a bit of cleaning. My dad is not much of a cleaner.” She kisses him again and relaxes as she watches the movie. She says, “I will do the cleaning after the movie is over.” She moved a bit so he could watch the movie too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next