The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 9 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Ariel looks at him as he growls out her name which made her whimper his name. She kisses him deeply and rides him happily at a faster rate. Seeing how much pleasure he was getting from it, encouraged her to please him more. She moans in sweet delight as she feels her body needing a form of release. She gets off his member quickly and cums on the ground so he would not be tempted to release himself inside her.

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 9 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Hearing her whimpers caused Jono to want to please her all the more. He returned the kiss and as he felt her ride harder he continued to massage her breasts. Then as she got off and came on the ground the smell caused him to have his own release. He then laid there panting. He rubbed her back sofly. "That was lovely my sweet Ariel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Ariel smiles and cuddles up to him after her body stops shaking. She says, “I figured that was the safest way for us to make love to one anther without risking me getting pregnant.” She kisses his neck and rest her head on his shoulder as she uses her priestess clothes to cover her cold body. She looks in his eyes as she feels tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Holding Ariel close to him Jono nodded "Yes I understand" He then kiseed the top of her head and used his body to keep her warm so she wouldnt get sick. She looked so tired as he held her. "Sleep my lovely one, yu need yur rest"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Ariel smiles closing her eyes to fall into a deep sleep. She wakes up several hours later and gets dressed after kissing a sleeping Jono. Once she is fully dressed, she goes off to find them some food. She hunts down a deer and gathers some fresh water before coming back to start a fire. All before Jono has time to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Waking up to the smell of a fire Jono bolted up "Oh my" He brought a hand to his head "How could I have slept through you leaving?" He felt horrible he had failed her again, of course she wouldnt say so but Jono knew the truth, something could have happened to her and he wouldnt have known. He was a failure.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “That is enough of that look Jono. You have not failed me so stop thinking you have. You would have sensed if I was in danger before anything could happen. It is part of demon nature. A demon protects their mate before themselves and last night we gave ourselves to each other. So in a way we are mates.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Brightening up at that Jono grinned and nodded "That is true" He moved his cloak to cover his lower half then stood and knelt down on one knee next to her and kissed her check "I thank you for lettle me sleep, I guess my body needed it" He watched the fire "You are good at stuff like this"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Ariel smiles and says, “You’re welcome and thank you. I use to camp a lot on my own when I was a kid. You know to get away from the villagers. So you could say I am an expert at fires and hunting.” She gives him a piece of the cooked deer to see if it was the way he liked it. If not, she will cook it longer for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:19 am

Jono took the meat. "Mmmm this tastes good" He grinned then softly ran a hand down her cheek. "I feel for you Miss. Ariel" He nodded. "It seems a hard life that you have to lead" He continued to rub her cheek very softly. "I know that we can never have anything but I want you to know that if you could and if you would have me I would give myself to you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Ariel looks at him a moment and says, “Jono we can have anything we want. We just got to keep some things a secret.” She kisses him on the cheek and gets herself some pieces of meat. She sits down next to him and eats slowly as she starts to arrange things so she can combine the jewel shards into one piece to see much they have collected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Smiling Jono nodded. "Alright" He licked his lips He was grateful for he really did have feelings for her and he would do anything for her. He leaned back and watched her combine the jewel shards as he ate another peice of meat. "How many are we missing?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Ariel says tiredly once she is done with fusing the shards, “I believe ninety six hundred more shards to go. We were lucky to get these shards when we did. They have seen so much evil.” She gasps as the newly forming jewel attaches to a necklace around her neck. The jewel shines brightly with power as it lays against her neck. She shivers some as she was not use to such power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Jumping to her side Jono touched her gently. "Are you sure you should wear that" He was concered for her it seemed like she still needed to get some sleep some much needed sleep but would she be able to? He asked himself but he knew the anserw. She wouldnt be resting. He kissed her cheek softly and nodded. "That is a lot of shards but I belie that you can find them"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Ariel tries to take the necklace off but the jewel makes it where she can’t. She sighs and sits down on the ground closing her eyes tiredly. She says, “It has chosen me to bare its burden. It is never going to come off permanently.” She slowly gets up to eat more to give her body more energy. She says after she swallows each bite, “Is it okay to be scared Jono?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:11 am

Watchng Ariel try to take it off Jono wrinkled his brow frustrated. He wanted to bare it for her but alas that was not to be! He swallowed hard wishing that he could take on the burdan for her. Why should she be curshed? It angered her! Watching her sit up Jono moved up behind her and picked her up and cuddled her. He kissed her forhead gently "I am here for you Ariel, and beng scared is okay"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:30 am

Ariel looks at him a moment as she cuddles into him. She says, “I don’t want this burden. I already have a jewel that I have to take care of.” She nips at his neck softly and places kisses on his neck. She tries again to take the necklace off her. She sighs as she knew it would not come off no matter how hard she pulled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:54 am

Grunting as he felt her teeth gently on his neck. He smled and held her close as she kissed him. He watched with a breaking heart as she tried to take the jewel off again. He sighed and reached for it. "I wonder if it will let me carry it?" He reached closer for it. "Let me bare the Burden Ariel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Ariel stops him from touching the jewel. She says, “Jono you are a sweet man but I do not know what affects the jewel would have on you if you wore it.” She kisses his cheek before getting up to get ready to travel again. She looks at the jewel a moment wishing he could bear the burden for her. She says, “I don’t want to see you fall apart at the jewel’s power.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:26 am

Jono spoke again "Ariel it is clear that you can not carry both of it too" He swallowed hard. "How about I try it, put a force around myself so you cant get hurt if it effects me badly." He paused "And I will have the strength to drop it, cause I have you" He looked at her "But if it does not effect me I will be able to spare you the burden of it."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 am

Ariel looks at him a few moments before making the jewel go around Jono’s neck. She then puts something around his neck so if he did lose control, she would be able to sustain him. She says, “The bead necklace I just put around your neck is called the beads of obedience. If you lose control I will be able to make you go back to normal.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 pm

Feeing the weight Jono barey moved but the he smied "Thank you Ariel" He knew that if anything happened she woud protect him and hersef but he kept telling himself that he would not lose controle, he wanted to be abl to hold on to this jewel for her, wanted to be able to share in the burden of it. So he would not let it get the best of him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Ariel looks at him as the jewel glows brightly around his neck. She kisses his cheek and says, “We should get going now Hun.” She gets on her horse and waits for him. She was still not sure if he should be the keeper of the jewel. But it gave him soothing to do and feel proud of himself for being able to help her with her burdens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:36 am

Nodding to Ariel he stood and mounted on his horse, then made sure there was no sign of them staying the night apart from the complety out fire he started to follow Ariel "Do you know where we will go next" He asked gently. There were a lot more shards to find but he wondered where to even start looking next.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Ariel looks at him as they ride side by side. She says, “I am not sure where to go next I am just following my gut.” She looks around the forest as though looking for a sign of a jewel shard. She says, “You let me know if you start hearing voices inside your head. That is a sign that the jewel is trying to take you over.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next