The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 6 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Nodding Juno smiled "Arlight" He quickly fell into stride beside her. "Where do you think the other peices are?" He keeped eyes open all around wanting to protect Ariel. He looked around the village . He could tell something was wrong there was no people around he looked around again and turned to Ariel "Where do you think the people are"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 6 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Ariel looks at the huts and sees smoke coming out of one and goes towards it very slowly. She slowly slides the door open to see skeletons of the people of the village, she sees this and quickly backs away. She could smell acid all over the place from some type of beast but she could not figure out what type of beast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Jono stuck close to Ariel, he gasped at the skeleton and looked to her. 'What happened here?" The hair on his neck stood up on end and he froze "Ariel something is near" Shudderign Jono readied his bow and arrow and aimed it around "Something is wrog, something big"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Ariel says, “They were eaten alive and spat back out like nothing.” She tenses up as she senses something underneath them and says, “Get off the ground!” She gets on top of a hut and helps him up as the horses run away to a safe place. A giant worm demon rises from the ground as she keeps quiet until it goes under the ground. She says, “It must have accidentally swallowed four jewel shards. Worm demons are not aggressive in their normal size. But this big, I’d say it can no longer see the difference between animal and plant.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Staring at Ariel when she explain Jono found it hard to belive. But he then felt something and he had noticed that Ariel tensed up. Then as soon as she gave the command he leaped up and got on a hut. He readied his bow and waited for her to give the command. He wanted to help out and do what he was suppose to do, defend her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 4:47 am

Ariel looks at him a moment before looking back at the worm. She focuses her eyes trying to find where the jewel shards were inside the worm demon. She readies an arrow in her bow and lets the spirit energy build in it as the worm was feeding off a tree. She whispers, “Once a demon has tasted human blood they can’t go back.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 14, 2010 9:31 am

Still having his bow ready Jono nodded to Ariel. Hhe knew it was right they were going to have to kill the worm demon even though they were mostly calm creatures but it had tasted human blood so it had to be killed he still readied his bow and would shoot a first word from Ariel.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “Aim for the heart. Once you get a clear shot, shoot. I want to bring this animal down without too much suffering.” She holds back her arrow as it keep building up spiritual energy. She was going to aim for the five shards in it’s stomach that was causing the animal a lot of discomfort. She waits for the right moment to shoot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Jono licked his lips and nodded. Then waited for the best shot. He could feel the demons pain and discomfort and although this demon had killed a village of people and tried to kill them he didnt think it was competly his fault. So when given the prefect shot, Jono took it and aimed and shot then quickly took another arrow and shot again, both shots hitting the heart directly.

Then turned to Ariel making sure she was ready for her part in the plan.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Ariel says in a whisper before shooting the jewel shards to ease its suffering, “Nothing is your fault. You do not mean to kill. So I pray you are showed mercy in the afterlife that awaits you.” She releases her arrow and the arrow its mark. The worm lets out one last cry before it is turned into purified ash. Aura gets down and slowly pick up the shards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 25, 2010 2:23 pm

Watching Ariel as she spoke he closed his eyes briefly in reverange, this woman had a really good heart, she had saved him and now pitted a deomn that she had no choice but to kill. He watched her pick up the shards he kept his arrow ready in case something happeend and another demon appeared he stil had to protect her. He smiled at her though "So thats five more down, how many more to go" He called down softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “I don’t know how many more shards there are. The only way how to tell how far we have gotten in making the jewel whole is fusing the shards we have together. And that takes an hour for selfless prayer to do.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 28, 2010 11:14 am

Nodding Jono turned to Ariel. "Okay I understand" He gave half a smile. "Well I suppose that we should get going and look for more? Or should we fuse them together and see how much more we have to get?" He blinked in waiting for her reply. He could assume that she was worried about her village but he also knew it wasnt likely that she would rest until al the shards were together.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Ariel looks at him a moment as though she was looking deep into his body. She says, “You need to rest your demonic energy is getting weak. You need to eat and rest. It will give me time to rest and fuse the shards together at the same time.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 31, 2010 12:11 am

Slightly embrassed that she was able to tell that he was feeling weak Jono nodded. "I will rest but I will still gaurd you while you put them together to make sure you stay safe and able to focus." He looked around "How about you are ou hungry, I think maybe you should eat before you start to try and put them together" He smiled at her. "What do you think?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 am

Ariel looks at him a moment before nodding at his idea of eating before using her energy to fuse the shards together. She says, “I can find us food on my own. You rest a while.” She disappears out of sight to look for deer and other animals to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Before Jono could stop her, she was gone, He climbed up on the hut again and looked out, sure he was relaxing but he was still on high alert and would be until she came back and was safe...where could she be when ould she get back? What if something happened?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Ariel looks at the sky as she waits for a deer to come along. She finally sees one and shoots it down quickly without causing it pain. She gets back to Jono and starts a fire to cook the meat. She takes out a knife and neatly skins the deer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Once Ariel returned Jono relaxed even more he slid down off of the hut closer to her. He looked down at the deer. "You really do care, you try to cause the least amount of pain possible" He nodded. "That is a good trait" He leaned near her agaisnt a tree but kept his bow and arrow near him. So he was relaxing as she wanted but still ready to protect her if needed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Ariel gets the fire blazing as she gets the meat ready to cook and then she works on the skin to make it into a blanket. She says, "I was trained to ease pain not cause pain." She saddened some as her pain emotions were her pain. She looks at the ground as tears filled her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Watching Ariel closely he cocked his head to the side, there was something wrong, he couldnt put his finger on it but there was defently something wrong. He watched as he made the blanket and cook the meat. Then he saw the tears he stood and walked the three steps to her then knelt down and softly whiped away a tear with his thumb "What is wrong Ariel?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “I don’t know what is wrong. It was not long ago that I would be happy in my life as a priestess with no regrets. But now something in me has changed. I find myself questioning everything I have ever wanted in my life.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Jono cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow "When did these feelngs start?" He didnt fully understand what she meant he thought that someone was born into being a priestress but someone could chose? That was news to him ,but of course he didnt know much about how the world worked yet . He softly touched her hand and in his innoece spoke "No matter what you choise it will be the best you can do"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:52 am

Ariel looks at him and says, “I was just for years old when I started to be trained to be the next priestess for my village. I had no choice in the matter since I had already shown a gift for healing. But is it worth it to be a priestess if you got to be alone your whole life?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Cocking his head to the side again Jono blinked confused. "Why must you live alone, it would make more sense if the priestress had someone to protect her and to lean on" The question was asked in total innocence he would not even guess that she would assume that he was talking about himself, for he would not even think of a relationship.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next