The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 25 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Ariel was not sure what to say to him about it. Kissing him softly on the lips, she tells him, "only take as much as you can bear I do not want you hurting more than you have to. Especially for my sake." she was not very happy about the situation. She had woken up the children and she had worried him. But she didn't even remember what she was so freaked out about. All she could remember was smoke and flames.

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 25 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Nodding Jono softly put his hand on her head as his hand glowed a slight blue he sucked in as much pain as he could without upsetting her. When he was done he sat back panting slightly. He took nearly all of it but hopefully hid it well enough. "How do you feel love?" He asked softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Ariel looks at him knowing that he took more than he said that he was going to. But she could not be mad at him for it. She kisses him softly and hugs him gently knowing that he would probably physically hurting. She says to him, "You are so perfect. What did I ever do to deserve you as my life mate?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:57 pm

"No I am far from prefect, you are my everything, you and our beautiful, prefect children." He said softly pulling the children close to them. He kissed her back. "How are you feeling Ariel? Are you hungry?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:26 pm

The children had slept like rocks through the entire situation so that made Ariel feel a bit better about her nightmare. She kisses her lover gently on the lips. She says to him, "no I'm not hungry and I'm feeling a lot better now. Not a hundred percent but not as bad as before. Are you doing okay? You didn't take too much did you?" Ariel did not want him pushing his luck with his own body. Their family was dependent on the two of them being strong for the children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Jono kissed her back. "Alright, but I want you to eat soon okay" He held her close and shook his head. "No its not that bad, its already leaving" He swallowed and closed his eyes. "Are you still tired?" He wanted her to be rested he had a feeling the kids were tuned into them, her especally and didnt want anyone to be upset.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:52 pm

Ariel wasn't very good at dealing with her own problems. It was bothering her that she did not remember her nightmare. But she did not want the matter just in case it connected with the children. She cuddles into him gently and says, "Yes I am still tired but I don't know if I can go back to sleep. And I know you want me to eat. I will eat after we both get some rest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Kissing her softly Jono held her close and sighed. "Baby its going to be okay" He held her close then sighed. "Just rest with me for now, no need to sleep just rest with me" He laid her head on his chest so she could hear his heart beat. "Just listen and relax"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:24 pm

Ariel laid with him quietly her head on his chest listening to his strong heartbeat. For some reason it was very comforting for her. She rested against him gently. Fear and adrenaline coursing through her veins even though she could not remember what her dream was. All that she could remember is that she needed to keep her family safe no matter what the cost. But from what, she kept asking herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:24 pm

Jono sighed softly as Ariel laid down with him. He held her close then stroked her hair. "My sweetness try not to worry, we are all in this together"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25