The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 13 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile. She strokes his cheek and says, "We are always going to be together no matter what." She tenses up slightly as she senses someone coming towards them. She goes outside quickly and grabs Lucy. She had a feeling the person was after her. She takes the girl inside the tent. She looks outside towards the energy of the person.

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 13 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:26 am

Jono was about to anserw her, about to express how happy he was that a thing like him part human part demon part something he wasnt quite sure of yet but he tensed. Something ws wrong.

When she went out side and grabbed Lucy Jono hugged the little girl and kissed her forhead gently 'You stay here sweetie I will be right back" He followed Ariel outside and gently touched her back. "What is it my sweets"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:29 am

Ariel looks at the wood’s edge unsure what kind of person was coming after the girl. “Someone is coming for Lucy and the person does not seem too friendly.” She loads her bow and shows it in the direction of the person since she could sense the person was too close to them for comfort. A man lets out a scream and his horse comes to them with a dead halt. The man’s shoulder was bleeding like a rushing river. She yanks him off his horse and says coldly, “What do you want with the girl?” The man looks in her eyes and says, “She is my daughter and she needs to come home.” She grips him by the throat and says, “She is our daughter now. You go back to where you came and never come after the girl again unless you want to die.” She throws him on the ground after ripping her arrow out of his shoulder. A black energy was surrounding her entire body. Her eyes were becoming dark and cold. The man gets back on his horse and runs back home wherever he called home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Standing out there with Ariel he felt his heart pounding he was concered for his family for that is what he felt they were now one small but close family. He was ready to defend them if needed but he also knew that Ariel could easily take care of everything.

When the man came forward Jono began to glow blue with Anger but before he could do anything Ariel injured him and he was on his way. He slowly calmed down and then hugged Ariel then kissed her. "You are a marvlous woman"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “I must protect my family no matter what.” She strokes his cheek and says, “I need to lie down again.” She could feel that she woke something up inside her when she got mad at man. Could it be that the dark energy she was feeling was coming from the hidden power the shadow spirits spoke about? She did not know but she was going to find out somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Picking up Ariel Jono carried her into the hut and laid her down and then covered her with the pelt. "Now you stay here my love and rest" He lightly kissed Ariel's lips and gently carrassed her cheek then grinned. "Me and Lucy will be fine you just rest"

smiling at Lucy. "How are you doing my little princess"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:54 am

Ariel looks at him and kisses him back gently as he got her back to bed. Lucy looks at the two of them. She smiles at them both and lies down in her pelt to rest. Ariel cuddles into her pelt and goes to sleep with ease. As she sleeps, she dreams of being in a dark room. The shadow spirits were all around her looking at her with kind eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm

As both his girls feel asleep Jono smilled and covered both of them with pelts then slowly started to cook some more of the meat and using a peice of wood then he covered it with more fur of the bear thus making a small doll like thing for Lucy. He kept a close eye on both of his girls though to make surethey were okay, he would sleep later, being part demon he didnt need to sleep that much.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Ariel wakes up a few hours later and she gets out of bed slowly. She looks over at the sleeping child before going out into the snow. Lucy woke up sensing that Ariel had left the hut. She follows after her quietly after making sure Jono was alright. She sits down beside Ariel as she was cooking some meat where it was very tender to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Jono watched Ariel wake up and walk outside then as Lucy walked outside he followed. "Now what are my two Queens up to?" He hoped to flater them and make them feel special because they really were queens in his mind. He knelt down and genty kissed the side of Ariel's lips then the top of lucy's head. "You two doing okay" He askd a little worrie.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Ariel kisses him back gently and goes back to her cooking. Lucy looks up at Jono and smiles at him with kind eyes. Ariel says as she cooks, “I woke up the hidden power when I got angry at that man. Lucy here can sense it and it has her worried about me.” Lucy looks at her and cuddles into her side slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:28 am

Smiling gently as Ariel kissed him back he crouched down to listen he nodded as he understood but he was worried for his mini family. He genty rubbed Lucy's cheek. "You are a smart young lady arent you?" He smiled and stood again and let them cook and went to get the place where the doll that he had made was drying he took it back to lucy "I made this for oyu, I know its not the best, but every little girl needs to have a doll. "
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Lucy looks at the doll before taking it slowly in her hands. She looks up at him with a smile as a sign to him that she liked it. She looks at Ariel showing off her new doll off proudly. Ariel smiles and says, “When we are done with our mission and we can return to our home village, I’ll show you how to make clothes for her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Happy that his doll seemed to please Lucy Jono smiled and watched her show Ariel. It seemed that the simple gift ment a lot to Lucy and Jono only wished he could do more for her. He walked over to Ariel and kissed her cheek softy and winked at Lucy. "I am very happy tht you like it sweetie" He softly rubbed Ariels arms "How are you feeling my sweetie?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:32 am

Lucy looks at her doll with joy and uses her gift with ice to give the doll crystal like hair. Ariel looks at her love as she finishes cooking the meat and says, “I am okay I guess.” She smiles as Lucy waits patiently for the meat to cool before eating it happily. Ariel studies her for a moment trying to see if she could possibly have enough energy to freeze the river so they could continue on their mission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 am

Jono watched as Lucy gave her doll some hair. "Honey that is a great job its so creative that you decided to give your doll hair" He tried to encourge the little girl that probably never had heard an encouraging word her entire life but he would make sure that she knew that she was loved and that he was proud of her.

Jono looked at Ariel as she studied little Lucy he knew what she was thinking but he didnt know if Lucy was ready, he felt as if he should know being part demon and all but he just coulnt. He would have to relay on Ariel.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:21 am

Lucy’s eyes light up at the encouragement Jono was giving her. She smiles at him before going to play in a deep pile of snow with her new doll. Ariel says after she waits for their daughter to be out of earshot, “She is not strong enough yet.” She slowly gets up off the cold ground and looks at her lover. She wraps her arms around his neck and says, “Once this mission is over, I will make my house bigger so the three of us can live together.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Grinning at Lucy's reaction Jono watched her go and pay in the snow. Then turned his attention to Ariel. He nodded to her explaination. As she came to him and wrapped her arms around him he grinned and picked her up and spun her around then kissed her on the nose.

"A big house my sweet sounds lovely, but I thought having a family was not allowed?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, "It may not be allowed but I am doing it anyway." She looks over at Lucy as the girl tosses snow up in the air. She says, "Lucy deserves to have two parents not just me." Lucy looks over at them a moment and tosses a snowball at them. It hits Ariel in the face. Ariel says with a smile, "Oh you are so gonna get it little miss." She chases Lucy all about in the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:19 am

Hearing her statment Jono chuckled,, the towns people may not like what he was but he hoped that they would allow Ariel to be happy, and let them protect Lucy. He looked at both girls and relized he finally was going to have a family. Strange as it was, two part demons and Ariel. He liked the idea though and he would lay down his life before he let anyone hurt his two girls.

When Lucy hit Ariel with a snow ball Jono leaped backwords and lt out a deep belly laugh. He wathed Ariel chase Lucy with a big smile on his face.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Ariel catches Lucy and starts to tickle her like crazy. Lucy lets out a soft screech as a form of a laugh since she can not speak. She wiggles as she is tickled. The girls look at Jono and then jump at him to tickle him too. Lucy goes after his feet while Ariel goes after his sides. The girls wanted him to have fun too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Letting out another whoop of laughter watching the two girsl play. They were both having so much fun. He heard the soft screech and his heart broke but he smiled. He wished there was a way tomake the little girl talk again, but his thoughts where intrubte with both girls jumped at him being ill prepared he fell backwords and broke out in a chuckle and squrimed as he was tickled.

"Mercy Mercy" He said but was clearly enjoying it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Ariel looks at Lucy as she stops tickling Jono as he had asked for mercy. Lucy looks at him with a sweet little smile before kissing his cheek. Ariel smiles and says, “I think we kicked Jono’s butt enough for one day. Why don’t you get in the tent and get warm.” Lucy obeys and goes to the tent to get warm. Ariel gets to work making the little girl some shoes to keep her feet warm in the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Jono was surprised that they actually stopped. He didnt except them to but when Lucy kissed his cheek he grinned the little girl was warming up to him and it made him all the happier. When Ariel made his comment he nodded "You two are just too strong for me"

When Lucy went in side he stood and walked to Ariel and scopped him up in his arms "I thought I made some shoes for our daughter my love, how about you come in and we all get warm"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:52 am

Ariel looks at Jono a moment before nodding her head. All of them needed to be warm in order to avoid becoming sick. She goes into the tent with him. Lucy looks at them both with a smile as she was looking more warmed up. Ariel smiles back at her and Lucy runs into her arms giving her a hug. Ariel hugs her back and looks at her throat a moment. She says, "Mommy is gonna try to fix your throat." She puts her hands on the little girl's throat as they start to glow light blue. "Mommy needs you try to talk as I am doing this." Lucy obeys and tries to talk to her. "Mommy..." The word comes out slowly but it does come out of her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next