The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 14 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Grinning as he was able to guide her inside. Jono grinned at Lucy. "Ahhh our princess is warming up" He smiled again when Lucy ran up to Ariel and gave her a hug the little girl had come across in leaps and bounds and he knew that she would continue to grow and to get better.

When Ariel told Lucy she was going to try to fix her throt he knelt down and rubbed his chin wondering if it was going to work he hoped it would.

When he heard the sweet word coming from Lucy's mouth Jono gasped then clapped "Thats a good girl"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 14 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:04 am

Lucy smiles as she could talk all she wanted now. She starts talking non-stop about her father took away her voice. Ariel smiles some and says, “And now you have your voice back Lucy.” Lucy cuddles into Ariel and says, “You are my mommy and daddy now.” Lucy goes to sleep in her arms. Ariel smiles some but feels weak from using so much energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Jono smiled at Lucy but he also felt rage towards the poor baby and wanted to kill her father and rip him into shreds but he wouldn leave his family to seek revenge.

He watched Little Lucy fall asleep and walked over to Ariel and scopped her up. "My sweet have a nap I will keep watch"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Ariel looks at him a moment before saying, “I was able to fix her voice. But at a price.” She falls asleep before she could tell him what the price she had to pay. A few hours later Lucy wakes up and says, “Daddy is mommy okay??” She could see that her mommy was pale and weak. She gets out of her arms and eats the cooked food as she waits for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Jono held Ariel as she spoke and when she closed her eyes and fell asleep he grew worried and tears fell down his face as he knew that she was not doing so good.

When Lucy woke up and asked the question Jono clenched his jaw. "I dont know my sweet Angel"

When lucy moved to the food Jono held Ariel close and nuzzled his neck. "I love you, dont you dare leave us"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Lucy watches her parents as she eats her food. Several hours later Ariel wakes up and looks at her lover and daughter. She sits up on her own and slowly tries to stand up on her own. She stands up and shakes her head feeling dizzy. Lucy looks up at her mother and says, “Are you okay, mommy?” Ariel looks down at her and nods slowly not saying a word. She was still looking very weak and pale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Jono kept a eye on Lucy and Ariel worried about both of his girls. He wished there was more he could do. There was a way that he could give his energy to Ariel but he also knew that she did not like that so all he could do was wait.

Finally when she woke up and got up he watched as she was shaky. "My love are you okay??"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Ariel looks at him and places her hand on her throat and says slowly the words barely escaping her lips, “My voice is the price I had to pay to give Lucy hers. After today I will no longer be able to speak.” Her voice box was barely vibrating in her throat. With each word the vibrations grew weaker and harder to feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:03 am

Holding Ariel close Jono felt helpess again. He hugged Ariel and whimpered into her neck. "My sweet love, please let there be something I can do, surely there is a way that both my girls can have their sweet voices" He made sure he was quiet enough so Lucy wouldnt hear them.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Ariel looks at him and says in his ear, "There is no way to save both our voices. I am just glad to have given Lucy back hers." She feels weak again and falls to her knees. Lucy goes to her side and wraps a blanket around her to keep her warm. Ariel shakes uncontrollably as she could feel her body growing weaker. Her eyes show more panic now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Not wanting to go down without a fight Jono held Ariel then smiled at Lucy when she had given her mom a blanket. Jono whispered softly in to her ear "What if you take mine, sure it will be different but I dont want you to suffer" His eyes brimmed with tears and he wrapped his other arm around Lucy. "My two sweet angels"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:18 am

Ariel shakes her head at his offer. Lucy looks at her mother and begins to cry. “Take it back mommy it is not fair for me to have a voice while you do not.” Ariel sighs and shakes her head wiping away her daughter’s tears. She looks up at Jono and motions him to calm their baby girl down. She tries again to stand up and this time manages to stay up. She makes her way to her horse and to her sacred jewel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:41 am

Cleary distraught Jono was looking between his two girls when Lucy started crying his heart broke. When Ariel whent out Jono scopped up Lucy. "My sweet Angel, mommy will be okay" He wasnt sure if Ariel would ever speak again but he would try his hardest to find a wway to help her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:49 am

Ariel looks at her sacred jewel as she was thinking about something. She looks towards her family with calm eyes. Lucy looks at Jono with tears going down her face like a river. “Mommy should not have given me my voice back.” Her eyes grew sad as she thinks of not being able to hear her mommy’s voice again. Ariel makes her jewel glow brightly. Water was flowing around her as a whirlpool began to form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Not sure what to do Jono held Lucy. "Listen my sweet Angel. Your mommy would have done it anyways, thats just who mommy is. She should have killed me on sight but she didnt, she is a sweet giving woman and the best gift you can give her is to keep on talking and being yourself"

He gently wipped her tears away. "Understand my sweet?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Lucy looks up at him and nods slowly. Tears still going her face but they were slowing to a stop. Ariel looks at the two people she loves the most in the world. The water continues to spin faster around her as the jewel shined brightly in the middle. The sea god’s voice says to her, “About time you use my gift to you. Ariel you are always giving never do you take anything in return. Now let me reward you for your service to me and your village.” A light engulfs her body and she unknowing lets out a screech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:10 am

Smiling down at little lucy. "Thats my princess you are such a big girl I am so proud of you" He smiled and gently kissed Lucy's cheek. "The bright light got his attention and he stood and walked towards it holding lucy behind him to keep her safe. "Stay here my sweet girl"

He watched the light wanting to help but not wanting to leaving Lucy either he knew that Ariel would want it that way. He heard the scretch and picked up Lucy and covered her eyes incase something bad hapened.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 am

Ariel smiles slightly for she was glad Jono was staying inside with Lucy. She screeches again as her body is torn apart and reshaped. Her sacred jewel is fused inside her chest along with the incomplete jewel they are working on fixing. She gasps as her voice is given back to her. Her hair is turn white and her eyes turn the color of the sky. The water slows down and her body is lowered back to the ground. Her skin is pale and frail. In her back, was a pair of blue wings that were wide enough and strong enough to fly her anywhere in the world. The sea god says to her, "Welcome to the new race of human, my loyal servant. Now live your life to the fullest and have no regrets." Ariel gets off the ground slowly and walks into the tent. Lucy looks at her and gasps. "Mommy you look so pretty." Ariel smiles and says, "Thank you daughter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Still shielding Lucy from what was happening Jono held her and kept her head away from it but Jono couldnt look away. He blinked as if he couldnt belive what he was seeing. Trying to cover little Lucy ears when the screeching came from Ariel. He knew he had to stay with Lucy and he had no choice Lucy was getting too upset to stay by the door so he took her back to the bed.

When Ariel walked into their tent Jono stood up and walked to her. " Lucy is right you are even more beautiful I didnt think that was doable but you did it my sweet love" He took her into his arms and kissed her passionetly .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Ariel looks at him a blush on her cheeks and kisses him back happily. "I am sorry for all the noise." She tucks her wings into her back and goes down to Lucy's eye level and asks her, "How are you feeling sweet heart?" Lucy says, "I am fine mommy. I am worried about you." Ariel says, "I am fine now." She looks at Jono and asks, "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Hearing Ariel's sweet voice again made Jono hear soar, he was so happy to see and hear that she was okay now. He watched as she talked to their daughter then when she looked at him Jono picked her up and spun her around smiling.

Lauging he kissed her passionently on the lips and spoke "I am the happiest man in the world I have a beauftiful, wonderful daughter and a woman who loves me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Ariel smiles and says, "Relax my love. I am a little sore my love." Lucy holds her hands up to her mommy. Ariel picks her up gently and just holds her. Lucy was shaking like a leaf in her arms. Ariel says rubbing her back, "It is okay sweet heart. I am here. There is no need to worry." Ariel says to Jono, "I think it would be best for us to move on from this area." She keeps Lucy in her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Jono put her down "I am sorry my sweet I am just so happy you are okay" He watched as she lifted little Lucy up and watch as she shook hard. He looked at his family in concern.

Nodding to Ariels' Idea "Yes my love lets move on as soon as we can"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Ariel looks at him and kisses him on the lips before carrying Lucy out to the horses. Lucy sits down on her mommy's saddle and watches as her mommy freezes the river so they can cross safely. Ariel looks at Jono as she walks back to the tent so she could help him pack their stuff up. She steals a kiss as she packs up the blankets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:11 am

Kissing his lovely love back on the lips Jono realized that she had ment for them to leave right away, he knew that little Lucy needed to get away from here and the sooner the better. When she left he starte to pack up they didnt have that much stuff. But by the time Ariel came back he was almost done.

Kissing Ariel back agan as they packed up the blankets "I want you ttwo to stay warm so you make sure you two take the blankets." He left the tent and walked up to little Lucy and ran a finger on her cheek. "Hey princess"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next