The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 20 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Jono tried to deny that he was feeling a little left out but it seemed that his girls knew him too well. When Lucy was in his arms he hugged her back and whispered "Daddy loves her little princess too" He simply held her it just felt good to hold a child to his chest. Everything was prefect.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 20 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Lucy looks at Jono with a smile and cuddles into him. She says calmly, "I will be so glad when we leave this village." Ariel says, "I know hun we all can't wait to leave here but I want you guys to get enough rest because we will be traveling by horseback for a while so you might not get much sleep." Lucy sighs as she goes to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:28 pm

"I will be happy as well my Princess" He then smiled at Ariel "My Princess, Prince and my Queen seems like a prefect family to me" He snuggled Lucy into his strong arms but made sure to be gentle as she fell asleep she looked like a prefct angel.

He looked up Ariel "Babe where do you plan on getting horses for us all?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:31 am

Ariel says calmly, “Well I figured the kids are small enough that each of us can hold one of them on our horses.” She looks at Ryu and kisses his forehead. She could sense that their little boy was dealing with a burning fire inside him and that he needed them more than anything in the world. She asks, “Do you think we are doing the right thing letting them join us on our quest?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Jono nodded. "That sounds better, safier too" He snuggled the nearly sleeping Lucy close to him. He watched as Ariel payed attention to Ryu. "Our little Prince needs to move, I think we will all be better once we finshing gettting that jewel together and we can really all settle down."

At her question he shook his head. "We cant leave them alone love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 11:46 am

Ariel looks at him as she hears their little Lucy let out a soft whimper as she falls further into a deep sleep. She says, “We will move to the country side where they can be safe and happy with us. I just wish they would not have to be in danger when we come across a demon with a jewel shard.” She kisses Lucy’s forehead gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Jono nodded "I know I wish we could protect them better and they wouldnt have to deal with the fear of the demons, but I know that neither of us will let our Prince and Princess get hurt, or at least we will both try the hardest he kissed Ariels cheeck as she kised Lucy. "I do love all of you more then my life itsself"

He then picked her up "Do you think Ryu would like some comapny"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Ariel smiles some and takes Lucy gently into her arm slowly walking her over to the bed. She puts her in the bed calmly and looks at Jono. She says, “We will be traveling by horse for quite a while and we won’t be stopping in villages as long as we can avoid it.” She goes over him and kisses him on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 01, 2011 10:13 pm

As Ariel took took their daughter he smiled and then when she came back to him he swept her up into his arms and kissed her back passionetly then he nuzzled her neck. "No mater where we are, we will be a family I love you and our Angels" He then chucked and laid her down on the bed then laid down beside her. "How are you doing mylove?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Ariel looks at him with a sigh and says, “I will be fine once our mission is over.” She was not happy to be doing this mission but she knew she had to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 08, 2011 12:31 am

Softy stroking her body Jono listened to Ariel then nodded "Me too my sweetness" He kissed her softly not demanding but enough to hopefully either relax her and easer to to more rest and let her know how much she was loved by him or it could make her need him, he was ready for either.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Ariel kisses him back gently and says calmly, "Let's go to bed my love. I want to relax." She walks him to the bed and lays down some. She says, "I love you, you know." She brings him down beside her and kisses him on the lips gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Growling softly as she walked him to their bed, he hoped that she would rest, although as a male his mind was always thinking about sex, he was wanting her to rest and relax. He laid down beside her and kissed her back softly then wrapped his arms around her softly "I love you my sweet Angel, morethen life itsefl"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile and goes to sleep rather quickly. She was truly stressed out and in of rest. When daylight came and hit her eyes, the kids were still dead to the world. She slowly gets out of her bed and leaves a note telling her family that she was going to take a bath and then do some shopping for their traveling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Jono watched his family sleep. He smiled listening to all their breathing, he laid awake until the sky began to lighten he then snuggled clsoe to Ariel and fell asleep. He felt Ariel move but he let her go.

Finally he softly stretched but stayed in bed relaxing allwoing his body to rest even if he mind was not.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Ariel reaches the spring outside the village and disrobes without a second thought. She shivers slightly as she makes her way into the deep water. She dives her head under water and washes out her hair. She needed her space right now to think. They could not find a home until the jewel was complete and they needed to do it quickly. She sighs some and closes her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Jono's relaxed state was broken when he felt two small movements on the bed he laid still letting the kids think they had surprised him then when they were about to pounce he opened his eyes and their giggles filled the room. He tickled them and then kissed both of their foreheads.

"Are you hungry my sweets?" They both nodded so he made them a breakfast. "Mommy is just having a bath" He anserewed before they could ask any questions, Jono had to admit he was a tiny bit nervous that she was gone, but he knew that she needed some time alone as well.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Ariel relaxes in the water as she thinks about the recent events that have befallen her and Jono. First they leave her homeland to complete a broken jewel. Then along the way, they find their daughter Lucy and save her from an abusive home. Then for some reason the sea god rewarded her by turning her into a powerful being. Now they have an adorable son named Ryu. She says to herself, “We are very blessed.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Jono smiled as the kids finished their breakfast, they helped with the chores then he sat down and began to play with them, tickiling them and such. The giggles filled the room then both kids got a gleam in thier eyes and tackled Jono to the ground. He pretended to get up but they tickled him to the ground again.

"Man you guys are strong"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Ariel looks around as she suddenly feels five jewel shards heading their way. She gets out of the water and quickly gets dressed in clean clothes. Her eyes grow wide as a huge swarm of demons was heading towards the village casting a dark cloud upon the ground. Her holds her chest as the jewels in her chest were going crazy at the presence of more shards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Jono suddenly stopped playing with his kids and put them behind them then stood in a protecive stance inbetween the door and the kids, he was of course worried about Ariel but he knew that she wouldnt want him to leave the children he closed his eyes wishing he could talk to Ariel and help her.

((Dont forgett about starting over))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 6:20 pm

(I have not forgotten. I am thinking of how she should respond to her request.) Ariel readied her arrows and bow not wanting to lead the demons to her family. She shoots several arrows at the demon turning them to ashes as soon as the arrows hit the demons. She whistles summoning one horse to her aid. One horse comes to her and she quickly gets on its back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 20, 2011 6:34 pm

((Ahh yes a strange request I have just read all the books and I found Bella's experiance entreesting))

Jono could hear the Deomsn screaming but still wouldnt movefrom his spot, he still thought that Ariel would want him to protect their chidlren. He turned to them and smiled "Its alright kids" He said trying calm the situation.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:17 am

Ariel knew Jono could not leave the kids alone but part of her wished he would come and help her. She runs out of arrows and quickly gets out a sword to keep fighting. The demons with the jewel shards in them were hiding behind the weaker demons trying to tire her out before taking the jewels out of her chest. She knew this would happen but she had to defend her family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Feeling that Ariel needed her he closed his eyes and gathered all his energy that he could and surronded the two kids in a protective shield "Do not move" He warned them. He stepped out of the house and seeing the demon surrondeing his sweet Ariel. He growled and out of the palms of his hands shot fire balls and he started to kill off the demons, helpign Arel while protecting their children,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next