The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 21 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 10:50 am

Ariel looks down at him a mount feeling tired and weak. There was too many of them to keep fighting like this. She huffs and pants as she gathers up that last of her energy. A light surrounds her body in an orb type circle. The light grows bigger and stronger as more energy takes its place around her instead of inside her. The energy completely surrounds her and she lets it go like a bomb. Her light fills the sky and blinds everyone. When the light fades, all the demons are gone and Ariel is out cold on the ground. The shards the demons had shine brightly on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 21 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Jono watched helpless as his love of his life kill the demons he rushed to her and lifted her up gathered the shards and rushed back to the kids laying Ariel on the bed and ran his hands over her. "Arel, are you okay" He put his ear on her chest to see if her heart was beating and if she was breathing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:29 am

Ariel’s heart was beating rapidly in her chest but only because the jewels inside her chest were keeping her alive. Her breathing was shallow and weak but she was alive. Lucy and Ryu looked at their mother unsure what happened to her. Lucy looks at the jewels as they were shining brightly but the life of her mother was very weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Jono was beside himself he wasnt sure what to do. He brought a cloth to her face and gentle washed her face. He had a feeling that the jewels were keeping her alive or he would take it himself.

He turned to his kids. "Its okay guys" He smiled trying to be reasuring. He wasnt sure what to do though. He kissed Ariel's cheek and then each of his kids then waited to see if Ariel would approve.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 am

Ariel looks pale and weak as she lays before her small family. Hours later though her eyes open slightly and she looks at them with a smile. She says, "I was able to protect all of you." She looks at Jono and gently places her weak hand on his cheek. She says, "Please don't worry about me. I just need to rest my love. I need you to watch over the children while I rest. I do not know how long I may need to go in and out of sleep." Lucy starts to cry hard and says through sobs and big tears, "Don't leave us mommy..." Ariel brings the little girl in her arms slowly and says, "I love you baby girl and I am not going to die. The amount of energy I used to protect this village and our family was too great. Without rest I will not get strong again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:33 am

Jono didnt leave Ariel's side neither did the children both seemed unable to move and Jono didnt have the heart to move them anyways. When her eyes opened Jono smiled trying to look strong. He ran a hand gently on her face and took her hand while it was on his face and kissed it.

He nodded and gently took her hand and put it on her chest. "I will watch our little angels, you just get better my love. He sighed and watched Ariell snuggle into her mom and kissed both of them "Its going to be okay my loves"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:47 am

Ariel looks at the shaking Lucy in her arms. She says, “Lucy I am not going to sleep forever. Besides you must be strong for your daddy and brother while I rest. It will be your job to make sure daddy gets to rest as well. You know how he gets.” Lucy wipes her face and says, “Okay Mommy I will take care of daddy and brother while you sleep.” Ariel smiles and says, “That’s my girl.” Ryu looks at them fighting back his own tears. Ariel smiles at him but soon falls back to sleep before she could comfort him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Jono watched his family then chuckled when Ariel but Lucy in charge of making sure he got rest, now he wouldnt be able to get away from Lucy. He licked his lips and kissed Ariel one last time before she fell asleep.

He then scopped up both kids and moved to the frotn of the bed near Ariel and held both children.

"Its going to be okay my loves"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:36 pm

The children cry for a while but then calm down and play for a while so they would not worry their father too bad. For weeks Lucy made sure the boys did what they were supposed to and made sure their room was clean. She knew as soon as her mother was awake again, they would be moving on to the next village.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Jono held on to Ryu and Lucy as they cried, He had a feeling that they had stoped because of him but he didnt say anything. The next few weeks seemed to be go slow he was busy making sure that everyone was fed and slept, well Lucy also made sure of that.

He did sleep each night next to Ariel hoping that she would soon wake up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:26 pm

A few more weeks went by before Ariel finally woke up again and sat up in the bed. Her stomach growls loudly which wakes the kids up and they instantly jump on her. Ariel laughs and hugs her children gently. Lucy gets off the bed and comes back with food for her mother. Ariel smiles and says thank you before eating calmly listen to the kids as they tell her what they have been doing while she has slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:15 am

Jono did his best to take care of the kids and keep an eye on the sleeping Ariel. He had the kids had cleaned the home. Made dinner and he even made a game for them with stones.

When Ariel woke up Jono stired in the bed and opened his eyes then gasped and smiled as the kids ran into her arms. He hugged his entire family then watched Lucy get the food then watched her eat and smiled along with the kids.

"Welcome back my love" He whispered and kissed her cheek softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:44 am

Ariel looks at him with a smile and kisses him softly on the lips. She says, “I am glad to be back to you and our family.” She looks around the hut a moment. She looks at the kids and asks, “How have you two been? Have you been good for your father?” Ryu nods and says, “Yes mother we have been good for father. Lucy has been keeping me and daddy busy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:57 am

Jono chuckled and ruffled little Lucy's hair. "Yes she has been keeping us on our toes" He winked and then kissed her full on the lips, not demanding just soft and loving. "I have missed you my love" He smiled at his whole family "Together again" He kissed each of them softly and then sighed. "Picture perfect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:10 am

Ariel smiles as Lucy blushes some. Lucy says, “I was only doing my job making sure you both slept and the hut did not turn into a pig pen while mommy slept.” Ariel says, “And you have done well while I have been asleep. But now we have to move on away from this village.” Ryu says, “Everything is packed and ready to go. We can leave whenever you are ready.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 am

"You both did very good my sweets, I was hardly needed" He pretened to pout then nodded about them having to go "Yes Ariel when ever you are ready" He looked her over. "Do you think you can walk my love, I could carry all of us if you think you need it."

He just wanted to help her the best he could.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 am

Ariel motions politely for the children to move and they get off the bed quickly. She slowly makes her way her way off the bed and tries to stand up on her own. As soon as she tries to put weight on her legs, she fell to the floor with a hard thud. She says, “Well that answers that question.” She stands slowly with the help of the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Jono was at Ariel in an instant. He picked her up and then picked up the bags and turned his kids. "Do you want a ride or do you two want to walk" He winked knowing that he could fully carry all of them and their bags with ease.

"Where too my love?" He asked Ariel.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:25 am

Ariel looks at the two of their children as they motion that they would walk so their mother could have a horse to herself. She says, "We will keep moving north like we planned." She was weak from sleeping so long without getting nurishment from food and water. She looks at Lucy as the two children go to get the horses around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:34 am

Jono was still concered and brought her more food,. "My llove are you strong enough to travel?" He was worried about her she didnt look strong enough to travel yet. He rubbed her cheek lightly

"Dont push yourself my sweetness"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Ariel eats the food calmly and says, “I am not strong enough to travel but we need to be moving on. Our children cannot play safely outside people of this village keep hurting them and demons will come here seeking out the jewels in my chest.” She walks to the horses as he children bring them to her. Her steps were weak and painful but she knew they needed to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Jono didnt want to leave but Ariel was right it was no longer safe for them to stick around here. He licked his lips and nodded. "Aright" He helped her to the horse and lifted her on then lifted each children on to his shoulders then began to walk. He kept his one hand on Ariel in case she fell or needed him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 am

Ariel ride was unstable because of her weakened state but she was doing her best to hide it. They needed to find a place where they could rest up. Her ill nourishment needed to be dealt with as soon as possible. She looks at their two children as Ryu’s eyes were filled with such wonder. It was clear that he had never left that village. She spends most of their travel pointing out plants and explaining the uses to the children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:10 am

Although he was very worried about Ariel he knew that she was doing herbest to hide it so he allowed her to have her pride for now, he smiled as she explained all the plants and their uses. The children seemed enthrawled too .He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small peice of meat "Please eat this my love"

In turn he gave each children a peice of meat as well. "Everyone please eat a little"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 am

Ariel eats the meat slowly as he had asked her to. She knew he could see through her act but wanted the kids not to worry about her. She continues to teach them the names of the different plants as the kids were soaking all up eager to learn more so some day they could help others. She looks at Jono as she thought they acted just like him in that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next