The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 23 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Ariel stayed relaxed as his energy poured into her body making her heart race. When it stopped, she looked at him unsure what to say at first. She says softly, “I feel better…” She gets up and stretches her arms and legs. “It no longer hurts to move my body.” She smiles and jumps up and down out of joy. “It does not hurt any longer…”

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 23 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:32 am

When Ariel stared at him Jono grew nervous. Did it not work? Did he mess up somehow? He nearly began to panick but then she made her comment. He raised an eyebrow a bit unsure if she was telling the truth or not. He was feeling fine like he knew he would.

When she jumped up he stood cocked his head to the side "So you are really feeling better my sweet love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile and kisses him on the lips deeply. "I am feeling very much better." She smiles and looks up at the sky holding up her arms in joy. She looks at her children with a smile and wraps a blanket around them to keep them warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Kissing her back a bit surprised that she had finally accepted it he grinned and stood and then picked her up after he wraped a blanket around their children he spun her around and laughed. "I am so happy that you are doing better my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:25 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile. She was glad that they were all doing better. The two jewels her chest were glowing in flashing rapidly reacting to her emotions. "As soon as everyone is rested up, I think I know where we could go. There is a forest about 3 days ride of here. There is plenty of food and water. Plenty of game to hunt. From there we could rest for a while and build a home. Ryu and Lucy would be safe. I could hide my jewel energy there for a while. Giving all of us time to rest fully."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:27 pm

Jono watched Ariel worried about her Jewels. He worried about her, but he wasn't really in a place to say anything really. He nodded "a forest is nice" He softly kissed her forhead. "The kids will enjoy being in a forest, lots to do"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:47 pm

Ariel nods some and helps get the kids focused on getting on the horses. She smiles and guides them through secret passages for the next three days doing her best to keep them away from demon attacks. Lucy slept most of the way and Ryu refused to go to sleep.

Once they reached the forest, Ariel and Lucy worked together to make a decent sized house. Ryu drags Jono excitedly through the forest gathering herbs and showing him different crops they could grow here. He says, "Dad! We can be good here. Good food supply. Lots of water."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:46 pm

Jono rode mostly in silence for the three days. He couldnt put his finger on it but something was off. He didn't feel apart of this family. The one person he did speak to was little Ryu.

When they reached the area Jono felt way better. he couldnt explain it but just better. He walked with Ruy through the words. When he called him "dad" he slipped to the ground with tears in his eyes but a smile on his face. "That is true...son"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:56 pm

Ryu looks at him unsure what is going on as he could sense something was off with his father. He says to him, "What's wrong dad? Did I do something wrong?" He drops the herbs he had plucked from the ground and comes to his father with tears in his eyes thinking he had done something wrong. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do wrong by you dad..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Jono shook his head. "No Ryu you did not do anything wrong, I just love hearing you call me that" He scooped the little boy up and kissed his forehead. "Lets gather up some more stuff" He sighed he knew that he couldn't lie to this little boy. "I was feeling a little out of place on the ride here, but you fixed that son, I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:42 pm

Ryu looks at him with a smile. "I think that is just because you are stressed out daddy. Mommy is feeling the same way. She is just better at hiding it. I wish that I could take the burden from the both of you."

The little boy look at all the flowers and plants growing around them. "This place is our paradise. Full of promise and happiness if we allow it. Mommy does not have to think of her duties as a priestess. She can just be a normal wife. Sister and I can just be kids."

Lucy comes up running to them. She says with a smile, "I don't have to worry about hurting anyone anymore. I can use my powers in the open. Oh and mommy is working on dinner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:34 pm

"You are so smart my son" He ruffled the little boys hair and nodded. "I think we will stay he for a while" As Lucy came running up he smiled, she seemed to be a little more shy around him. He wasn't sure why though but he nodded. "Yes my sweetness you can use your powers"

He stood and scooped both of them up then twirled them around "Do we need anything else?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Lucy could sense that he could sense her uneasiness and shyness around him. She wasn't sure how to explain it to him without him feeling bad. Ryu says, "I think we have everything we need for today at least. We could use a few days of rest. My legs are sore from riding the horse so long."

His little dog ears perked up as he could hear Ariel hollering for them. "Mommy is ready for us to come in for dinner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:05 am

Jono was trying to get gentle and calm near Lucy, and hopefully he would grow on her. Maybe Ariel could talk to her. "We will be resting here for a while Ryu" he said calmly. He laughed at the dog and then walked to wards Ariel still carrying both kids unless Lucy had climbed down.

He walked up to Ariel and kissed her softly on the lips. "Ryu gathered up some wonderful herbs and other stuff"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:21 am

Once they were home, Lucy and her brother get down from the father's hold and went to wash their hands in the river. So that they were clean to eat dinner. Ryu puts herbs and wild spices on the table. His ears going flat against his head as he really did not like the water but he knew he needs to be cleaned up for dinner.

Ariel looks at Jono and kisses him back softly. She says to him, "I think the children like it here. Safe and peaceful here. If only normal people were calm about people like us. We could share this land with them." She puts the kettle of stew on the little crystal table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Smilling that Ariel kissed him back he nodded. "Yes I think we all will like it here, we can all be ourselves. Jono walked up to Ryu and gently rubbed his hair. "Its okay buddy"

He sighed. "People don't like whats different" His eyes went dark for a moment and he shuddered remembering the abuse he had suffered because of what he was, and is. He looked to Ariel and the kids he didnt want that for them.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:39 pm

The children quickly went to the river to wash up for dinner. Ariel looked at him a moment as she set the table for them to eat. She says to him, "I know that we have both been through a lot because of other people. However, they will eventually have to deal with discrimination because of their race. Just like you and I have in one way or another. I am the grandchild of demons and you are a half demon rape child. The only thing we can do for them to make it better for them, is to teach them how to handle it better than we did. After all we cannot avoid people forever. Us coming here, was the only way I knew to keep you guys safe. Something bad is coming. I did not want us to lose our children to it."

Once Lucy and Ryu come back, she has dinner put on the table. She make sure that the kids have their food before she does. She rubs her fingers on the jewels in her chest unconsciously as her worry starts to get the best of her

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:02 am

As the children left he smiled to Ariel "I know, I just want them to get well, and for you to get strong, least for a little bit then we can go back" He hugged her and kissed her cheek softly. He noticed her rubbing the jewels. He sighed pulled her close to him as they all sat down.

"Its going to be okay my love" He said softly as he made sure her and their kids had their fills before he dished up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:11 am

Ariel looks at him a moment staying close to him as she knew he was probably right. Lucy and Ryu eat their dinner without a word. They knew something was up with their parents but they weren't sure how to ask them about it.

After dinner, the kids went out to play and Ariel went to wash the dishes the best she could. She says to Jono, "I have a very bad feeling. What if I can go home what if we can't go home? I would never see everyone I have ever known again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:25 pm

Eating once everyone had food Jono watches the kids then grinned as they went off to play. Jono turned to her. "They know hunny, what are we going to tell them?" He kissed her lightly. "Okay I understand, what do  you want to do? I don't want to leave you alone, we can all go and just hope for the best, we can protect the children, I don't want you to worry, something is not right, so let us fix it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:41 pm

She took a moment to think. Her dream told her to be careful and keep the children away from the village because of a war that was going on. Every bone in her body is telling her to follow that. Avoid the villages and protect the children. She kissed him softly on the lips and says to him, "I don't think we should leave here for a while. I'm not fully recuperated from my wounds. And we cannot always be on our guard. That is not a life I want the children to live."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Jono nodded "Alright my love" He whispered then kissed her again and nibbled her neck with a little bit of a chuckle. "I will follow you and the children to the ends of the earth" He frowned "You do need to rest more" He tapped her nose "Starting now I think" He sighed. "Where shall we sleep?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:36 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile and kisses him softly. “I know you would follow us anywhere my love. We would do the same for you.” She rubs the back of her neck and looks in his eyes. “Rest sounds good right now.” There was pain and worry trapped in her eyes. Pain at the thought that they would never be safe and happy. Worry at the thought of their children growing up like they did. She gets their bed ready as the kids got ready in their own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Jono watched her get ready for bed then the kids. He stood guard as they started to drift off, he would sleep soon. After he was certain that they were asleep he laid down infront of them all to protect them in case anything came for them. He slept very lightly and hopefully would wake at a slight noise.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:46 pm

Ariel looks at Jono a moment and lays down to make him feel better. She kisses him softly on the cheek. "No one is going to get us. I have a barrier put up. Come and lay with me." She strokes his cheek. "Please don't make me lay alone." She gives him a little bit of a sad look. She was worried about him. "Deep sleep will let your body rejuvenate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next