The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 6 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 am

Isis looks at him as he leads her away to watch the sun. She says, “I will always love you Andrew. I plan on us having a big wedding when you get back to the states. I have made a lot of money with my new job. At the rate I am going, we should be set for life in a matter of months.” She rests her head on his chest and looks at her arm a moment. She says, “It does not hurt as bad as it did before. So you have no reason to feel bad about.” She looks in his eyes with a smile and kisses him saying, “I will continue to write you every day as I promised. But as soon as you are done with your tour of duty, you are all mine.”

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 6 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:40 am

Andrew was sure that he could sense the fear in her. So he gently kissed and nuzzled her neck smelling her hair and skin; wanting to take in every smell. He ran his hands up her arm staying clear of the sore one wanting to feel the smoothness of it underneath his rough, blistered hands. He loved her with all of her heart and the thought of battle did not scare him but the though of losing her scared him more then anything. Just hearing her say ‘I love you made his heart soar.

“I promise you Isis I will come home for you will you wait for me?” Before she could answer he held a finger to her lips. “Do not answer yet, lets just enjoy today” He held her hand in his and began walking towards the mess hall where a buffet lunch was being prepared. Andrew found his parents and sat down at the table with Isis at his side.

The lunch was nothing like the food that Andrew and the others had endured the last few months but Andrew was pleased with it, real mashed potatoes, gravy and roast beef, vegetables. Andrew made small talk with his parents keeping on hand around Isis as he ate with the other hand. Once the meal was done he walked out side with all three of them. “So what would you like to see or do?” He smiled knowing full well what Isis truly wanted to do, but also knew that she had smarts not to say that around his parents, or worse any officers that were within ear shot
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:56 am

Isis follow him to the mess hall with a smile. She sits down beside him as they began to eat. Andrew’s mother looks at the two of them for a moment. She says, “Well your father and I are a bit sore from the plane ride here. And I know your father needs his rest. Why don’t you and Isis spend some time together? Your tour of duty will be the most hard on her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 am

Andrew blushed slightly at his mom then nodded "First I want to show you something" He led them all to his bunk, the bunk house was empty of all people but jammed with wall to wall bunk beds

He leaned over and kissed Isis on the lips then chuckled as he tapped her ass gently. His parents were laughing as well “Andrew if you don’t watch your step you will not even get on the plane tomorrow Isis will make sure of that” Andrew laughed and grabbed Isis “Aww this little one wouldn’t hurt a fly” He kissed her neck; “And if she tried I would just use my charm and cause her melt just like this” He leaned her back and kissed her on the mouth slowly and passionately licking her lips softly with his strong tongue. “See I am irresistible!”

Looking at his single bed with the tight bed sheets and perfectly cleaned locker. His mom gasped “David this can not be Andrew’s bunk, he does not know how to make his bed or fold laundry” Andrew blushed slightly “Mooom” He rolled his eyes at Isis, “Just because I didn’t all though out high school, does not mean I couldn’t” He looked around it was not until right then that he actually realized how many beds they had crammed in here, close to one hundred. He smiled nervously at Johanna, “Well this has been home for the last few weeks” He went to his locker and lifted a book and handed it to Isis “And here are all the letters you have sent me I have saved everyone and will be taking them with me when I go…”

His parents smiled and then spoke "We will be outside with the rest of the parents, we are staying until tommrow to watch your plane leave" Andrew nodded and watched them leave then kissed Isis passionetly on the lips. "I will come back my love" Once I hit the ground there I will be counting the days 365 but I will have my leave somewhere in there too, 2 weeks to be with you. He smiled "So what does my wife want to do?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Isis looks at him with a soft groan as he tapped her butt. She was about to chew him out when he placed a kiss on her lips that made her almost melt in his arms. She waits for his parents to leave before punching him in the shoulder gently saying, “Your lucky I am in a good mood my love or I would have kicked your butt right in front of your parents.” She wraps her arms around his neck and says, “And you know very well what I want to do.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Watching his parents leave then being punched by Isis he faked a pained look on his face and rubbed where she had punched him "Oweee" He looked at you "Well if you punch me in a good mood remind me never to piss you off"

He then pulled her close, “I love you with all my heart and I will come home for you, and when ever you are lonely just picture your hot, strong, solider uniformed clad man and I will be thinking of my sweet, sexy, strong willed woman” He kissed her lips softly , "I love you and I will write to you as often as I can." He looked around and laid her down on the bed then covered her body with his own and softly ran his fingers around her hair "Well my sweet, we could get caught but it thats what you want" He brought up her dress slightly and gently entered a finger into her folds while kissing her on the lips. "How is that?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 am

Isis smiles as he lays her down on the bed and she kisses him gently. She lets out a soft moan of delight as she feels his finger inside her folds. She says in his ear, “Andrew my love it feels like it has been years since we have made love to each other.” She separates her legs a bit more to give him easy access to her folds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Hearing his lovers words Andrew groaned out it would be the last time they could do something he growled out kissed hher llips firmly while pushing in a nother finger and using his thumb on her clit. Trying to make her come for him and to have another good memory to look back on during the long lonely nghts.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Isis looks at him as she tries not to scream out in pleasure. She kisses him deeply back as she feels pleasure build inside her. She says in his ear, “Baby you’re going to make me come too soon…” Her whole body goes into a tense mode as she was fighting urge to come on his fingers. She groans in defeat as she ends on coming on his fingers and hands anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:05 pm

He could tell that she was getting closer and that just made him want to pleaser her more. His own manhood burned with ach but this was for her. He grnned as she came on his hands he brought it to his mouth and licked them clean then brought his lips to her neck and bit it softly. Soon it would be time for her to leave and for them to get on the plane to leave. He hugged her close "Now my love when I come back I promise I wll marry you" He nuzzled her neck "That is unless you find someone else" He joked nervously/
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Isis moans loudly in delight as she watches him lick her juices off his fingers. She looks in his eyes as she hears his nervous joke and says, “I promised I would wait for you to marry me. I plan to stick to that promise. Now quit doubting our love and my devotion to you as your lover. I love you and you love me. That is all that matters.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 am

Andrew smiled "You are just so beautiful I love you so much" He kissed her again. "I never doubt you my wife, you are my life and what I wll be fighting for" He grinned and pulled her to him and just held him smellng her feeling the softness of her skin. He grinned again "Just wait until I come home and we are wed we will go anywhere you want on our honeymoon" He kissed her passionetly on the lips but he knew it was almost time for them to go, he would be shipping out with soon, and he wouldnt see her until his R&R.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 am

Isis looks at him with a smile as they kiss each other deeply. She says in the kiss, “I will wait for you until the end of time my love.” She groans as she hears the alarm saying it was time to go. She fixes her dress and underwear before getting off the bed. Isis looks at him and says, “Come on my love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:04 pm

kssing his dear Isis Andrew felt alive, He wanted to remember everything about this moment. But when he heard the bell singiling it was time to say goodbye. Andrew knew the time had come for them to say their good byes. He hated the fact that , he wasn’t going to be going with them, that he would not see them for at least a year. He kissed Johanna on the lips again and watched her with a smug look as she scampered to get redressed then took her outside.

He walked up to his parents and hugged both of his parents. “I love you all and don’t forget to write, and a few care packages here and there wouldn’t hurt either” He grinned and swallowed hard. "I promise I will be back"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 am

Isis looks at him sadly as his parents hug him and say their good-byes. She hugs him softly and says, “I will write you when I can. I will be living back and forth between mine and your parents’ house. I will send you lots of treats on the weekend. That way you don’t feel left out on holidays or anything like thought. Just remember holds me close in your arms when you’re lonely.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Andrew kept her in his arms and kissed the top of her head. "I promse I will write you my love" He didnt want to let go of her and would hold her until the last possible moment. He grinneed "I look forward to your treats my love" He kissed her lips soflty. "And maybe you can spray your purfume on it for me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:30 am

Isis kisses him softly on the lips not wanting to let him go. She says, "My blue envelopes with be sprayed with my perfume so you will never be alone. I look forward to your letters. My boss has already made it clear that when I need days off he will give them to me. He already thinks I am over working myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:30 pm

The orders came for him to get on the bus and he swallowed hard moved her hair and kissed her again passionetly right in front of everyone the shook his fathers hand who slapped him on the back and his mother began to weep and his father had to hold him off. He grabbed his backpack and got on the bus getting a window seat close to where Isis was and hung out the window for a last chace to kiss her. "I love you baby"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Isis kisses him back softly and whispers in his ear, “I love you too hubbie. Just know that once your tour is over and you are home, you and I are not going to be apart. And oh by the way your mother is insisting for a summer wedding.” She nips at his neck as she badly wanted to discuss wedding details with him. To know what he wanted in this wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:37 pm

"I will count on it" Andrew grinned About the summer wedding Andrew grinned even bgger, "Ohh my sexy wife in a summer weddng dress" He nodded "I like that, do you want me in my dress uniform" He grinned "Some body once told me I looked sexy in it" The bus started up and Andrew put on a brave face and said a final fairwell to his lovely Isis and his partents then watched as the Bus drove away.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Isis laughs and says in his ear, “I can’t want to be yours forever Andrew. See you when you get on your break again. I will love you forever.” She waves good-bye to him until the bus was no longer in view. After that, Isis and his parents got on their plane to get home. A few days later she sits down at her desk at work doing her job, Kyo a co-worker smiles as he nudges her while passing by her. She groans and tries to ignore him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 am

It was a hour ride to the airport, once the bus parked he was ushered off collected his pack from under the bus. Seeing a plane already there he swallowed hard then stood at attention as the plane doors opened and he realized that before he could get on what was on there had to come off, he silently pleaded that what he thought, knew, and feared was not in that plane. But as the doors finally reached the ground he knew what was there. It was then that he saw the other soldiers, the officers, and the small crowd, he straightened his back, as the first coffin came out carried by comrades Andrew, and all of the others, saluted, two more were behind it, he saw the grieving families and prayed that Isis and his parents would not be like them, that he would come home to them alive, as he promised. He kept his head forward but could hear the cars leave it was then the command for “easy” was given.

Andrew stood with his arms behind his back and then followed the line into the plane that would take them to the war. No pep talk was given, for it was not a foot ball game they were going to, those coffins reminded them that there was a good chance that not all of them would be coming back. That thought terrified all of them in silent agreement by just looking around that none of them would be left behind.

The plane ride was agonizingly slow they lost a day somwhere but the plane ride was over 24 hours long, but with losing day it was a bit confusng. Andrew slept off and on making small talk with the others. Talking about family and their girl friends that they were leaving behind. But most of all they talked about what they were going to do when they got home. Andrew talked about how he was going to marry his high school sweet heart, he showed the others the photo and each in turn showed their pictures in turn. A comfortable silence fell upon them then, Andrew knew that they were all thinking about their loved ones, he kissed her picture one last time and then tucked it away and prepared to land.

Once on the ground they were ushered off the airplane and Andrew was blasted with a gust of very hot, dry, dusty air the sand blew into his face and he had to blink to be able to see again. He grabbed his bag and marched to the base camp, which was half a mile away. Andrew got his first look where he would be staying for the next year. A few tin can looking things covered in camouflaged and a mess hall. They knew they had the night to get used to their surroundings then would start work in the morning. So he decided to find his bed and write a letter to Isis, he knew the mail system would be a lot slower now. So he better send one as soon as he could.

Finding a bed he realized that Four othere people would be sharing the space with him, not much different then training but it was a smaller area. He sat on his bed and took out his pad of paper and pen.

My Dearest Isis,
I am writing this the first day that I arrived here, but I do not know how long it will take to get there, military mail is very, very, very, SLOW. I love you babe, the plane ride here was alright, we all talked about our loved ones again, I doubt we will ever grow tired of talking about you it reminds us who we are all fighting for, and gives us a reason to continue fighting, so we can all return home. 365 more days baby 365 and counting! I love you soo much.

Andrew sealed it and sent it off, needing no postage since it was "free mail"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Isis looks at the calender as she waits to hear something from Andrew. It took a whole month for his letter to arrive to her. She reads his letter and then quickly sits down to write him back as quickly as possible.

My Dearest Andrew,

It took me a month to get your letter. Things are getting rough here at home. Your mother has been going into a tizzy over the wedding. But I just let her do her thing while I do mine. I miss you so much right now. I find myself crying at night because I miss you. It is really hard for me to be away from you. I wish we were together right now. I am having such a hard time at work right now because of a co worker named Kyo. He is married and has three kids. He has been hitting on me like I am some kind of whore he can buy off the street. I don't know what to do Andrew. I have told my boss about it but he really busy and Kyo has to be caught in the act before he can do anything about it.

Your love and best friend,

Isis

She puts in the express mailbox after kissing and sealing the letter. She sprays the envelope with her perfume.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 am

The weeks dragged on as Andrew and the others got used to base life. They rose and dressed in full combat gear and made sure their boots were on tight and his guns were clean and loaded and their flask was full of water and his rations for the day were packed in their sack. Each day when they started sun was barely up and already it was blistering hot. The air was so dry it felt like he was breathing in sand, and with the hot wind blowing in their faces no matter what way they turned Andrew blinked against then put his sunglasses on which cut down the sand a little bit. He listened to his orders for the day; they were to do patrols in the city searching for the enemy hiding in innocents’ people’s houses. About half a mile out Andrew saw it and froze, movement in the shrub.

“Down there is something out there” he whispered not waiting for the commanding officer who shot him a warning look until he saw it too. There was something out there everyone had his gun pointed in the direction it was then something out there Andrew was prepared for anything, terrorists, suicide bombers, even wild Animals or an injured comrade. But nothing, no amount of training, or teaching or mock battles could have prepared him for what came out of the shrub, a child, maybe seven or tops eight holding an other child who was maybe one or two, in broken English the eldest was crying for help. He was staring right at Andrew. Andrew looked to his commanding officer who looked around, looking to see if it was a trap, the child was getting closer and it was then that they all could see what was wrong the baby was missing a foot but she had a piece of cloth tied around her tiny foot which stopped the blood flow. Andrew again looked to his commanding officer who nodded but ordered five men to go with him Andrew lowered his gun and showed his open palms to the child and walked forward. Their translator walked close with him and Andrew knelt down to the children it was then that Andrew got a closer look at the baby he was holding and breathed a small sigh of relief her eyes were opened and bright, Andrew knew she was still alive he went to take the little girl from what he could only guess was the brother but he held on tight. Scared to let go. Andrew asked the translator to explain that he was going to try and help his little sister. The brother still refused so Andrew picked them both up and walked back to the group. His commanding officer meanwhile had radioed for a medical jeep to come.

“Private Hebden, I trust that you would like to go back to base with the children?” Andrew looked at the children the brother without a doubt exhausted had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

“If I may Sir, I will get transported back when they are at medical”

“You will do no such thing, just stay with them till they are comfortable, you did well you already know why we are here, we do not use land mines, part of our job is to disarm them, and part of it is too help the children and people that who sadly got their first” Andrew nodded and climbed into the jeep as it pulled up and was handed his gun he leaned back and held the now two sleeping children close to him. Once back at base camp they were ushered into a building, by this time the brother had awaken and was very fearful but through the translator Andrew was able to explain that he did not mean harm. And that they were going to try and help him and his little sister get better after that the brother seemed to calm down and let them work. During the operation Andrew pulled the brother into the office and learned that his parents had been killed and it was just him and his little sister, they had been walking to a orphanage when his an animal had stepped on a land mine and some of the “pieces” as he called them hit his sister in the foot. He tied a piece of cloth on it, he couldn’t explain why he knew he just did it, he was fearful that he had hurt his sister but Andrew shook his head

“No, you helped your sister” He was fearful of saying that he “saved his sister” since he wasn’t sure how his sister would pull out from the operation. The little boy looked so tired, a nurse came and pulled his aside and dealt with the blisters and the sores from walking such great distances. Andrew took a moment to write a letter but had already decided not to tell her about the children until he was sure how it was going to pan out.

My dearest Isis, Thanks for the letter honey, Just tell Kyro that your husband is a trained killer lol just kidding, I know its tough for you my love and I am sorry, I love you. It is really hot and dusty here. Soon I will be in your arms, Soon I will be with you. I love you! Love you forever and always!

He knew it wasn’t finished yet but he had been called into the operating room the little girl looked like she was going to make it but had to go into the big city to get a fake foot put on. Andrew relayed the message to the translator and he relayed it to the little boy. Andrew ushered both of them onto the plane making sure they were both secure and comfortable. He ruffled the little boys hair and returned to base. And waited for his fellow comrades to return shortly they came in having secured the perimeter of camp and they saw Andrew standing there and rushed to him all of them wanted to know how the children were Andrew told them what he knew and they all said that where on the plane and the little girl needed to have a fake foot put on but it looked like it was going to be okay. He went to bed without dinner and fell asleep with out finishing or mailing his letter. The next day he arose before the others and finished the letter. He had changed his mind about the children since it seemed that they were going to make it.

I am continuing this letter the next day my sweets, something happened….while on our rounds we were approached by two small children who needed medical help. Don’t worry they got the medical attention they needed and got flown to a hospital for further medical attention. Baby, you would not imagine the heat here! What I wouldn’t do for a nice cold iced cappuccino right now. I will be home soon. 345 days left honey!. Love you forever and always. Xxxooo

He mailed this letter and then went to the mess hall for some breakfast. And then prepared for the day.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 am

Isis got the letter a month later at work and read it calmly on her lunch break. She sits there a moment thinking about the children. The Carter’s were looking into adoption maybe they could be a foster family for the two children.

My Dearest Andrew,

I am proud of you for helping the children. I told a few people at the adoption agencies that help children from over there have better lives over here in the states. The Carters are approved to be a foster family. And they are well off so they would be able to take care of them very well. I am going to help them get the children once they are cleared for adoption.

I kind of got myself in “trouble” today. Kyo grabbed my ass while I was getting copies for Mr. Hanes and I broke his nose and gave him a black eye. And because he did it in front of a few other people, it was justified. When I went to Mr. Hanes’s office and closed the door so I could explain myself in private, he gave me a pat on the back and said he was glad someone finally put him in his place. And I got promoted for it to front office to be on the Ceo board of directors for his company. Can you believe it?

314 days before you and I are together again. I cant wait to see you. You would not believe how long my hair has gotten. It is almost down to my ass now. Your mom has been begging me to let her cut. Do you think I should? I am enclosing this recent picture so you can give your honest opinion. I love you my dearest Andrew.

Your lover and awaiting bride to be,

Isis

She folds up her letter and puts it in the envelope after spraying it with her perfume and kissing the bottom of the letter so he would remember the form of her lips. The picture she puts in there she is wearing a black dress and she looks at the camera from the side so her long beautiful silver hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next