The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where in the World (Open Mature)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Where in the World (Open Mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Where in the World (Open Mature)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:44 pm

As he drove himself in harder Devi couldnt help but cry out, she had never felt pleasure like this before. But she wasnt sure still what she was suppose to do so felt embarrassed about her outburst she bowed her head ashamed. As he went on about the clothes she was shocked she had never had clothes bought for her. She cocked her head to the side and was about to question why he would waste money on her but he was too busy screwing her.

To the question Devi nodded, she knew that would be excepted of her but it was partly true, it felt good and a bit strange as wel. She remained silently though except for small grunts.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Where in the World (Open Mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Where in the World (Open Mature)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:56 am

He could tell by her moans and when she cried out, that she was enjoying the feelings she was now having. He rammed his cock up into her pussy hard again and again now and squeezed her tits a bit harder. He felt himself building to his release and wanted to burry his cock deep up inside her. Finally he rammed himself up inside her one last time and held himself there as he pummped his cum up inside her. He continued squeezing her tits as his cock slowly receeded from her. Then he laid her down on the blanket and laid down beside her, proping himself up on an elbow.

"You are enjoying me fucking you. I can tell by your moaning and when you cry out. This is a good thing so do not worry about it." he bent down and kissed her neck and then moved to her tits and kissed them as he gently squeezed one after the other. "Now you should rest a bit." he told her,.but did not pull the shirt down over her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Still notsure what was happeneing to her, why her body was makng sounds like it was. She just knew that it seemed that the Prince was enjoying it and that was all that matterd. Something about what he was doing though was having a affect on her body as well. She felt her down there muscles contracting and squeesing what he had called his cock. She only hoped he wasnt hurting him. As he rammed himsef up one last time she cried out. And her own juices came out too. She let out a surprised yelp but he didnt hit her so she figured she was sti good.

As he recceded and laid her down she began to shiver. To his question she nodded "It was pleasureable your Majesty" As he kissed her she didnt know how to respond but as he tod her to rest she nodded and closed her eyes immeditay obeying him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:09 pm

As she closed her eyes, he pulled the shirt down over her and let her rest. They still a distance to go, but they would get there. He looked over to where his men were. He knew they had heard her moans and cries of pleasure. He would have to see that they were will taken care of when they reached Dragons Gate. Taking his cloak, he laid it over her to keep her warm. When he felt that the horses had been sufficently rested as well as his men and Devi, he rose and gave the word to remount and continue on. He helped Devi up from the blanket and then back up onto the horse. He kissed her neck again and reached up under the shirt and squeezed her tits hard again.

At Dragon's Gate the General in charge of the forces there looked over the wall into the lands of the barbarians. In the distance there were many campfires. He had no idea of what they were up to, but he was confident tht the walls of the fortress would never be breached. In over a thousand years the walls of Dragon's Gate had repelled armies of barbarians. He had seen the campfires before, but not as many as he saw now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 am

Her body exhausted from what it had just been through Dani feel quickly asleep, barely feeling him move her shirt down but when he clovered her with his cloack she curled into it and she didnt moved until he came o get her she rose and rubbed her eyes then eyeing the men she looked up at the Prince. She worried that her sounds had carried so once on the horse she leane back and whispered into his ear. "Sire did they hear me?" Her voice trembling slightly. Still Nieve to what they had just done and what had happeend to her, and why she had made those noises. But it wasnt her place to ask questions. She never asked questions.

But she did wonder, where were they going? Did the males hear her, had then seen her broken back,? For she had forgotten fainting infront of them all. She blinked looking at the Prince. She knew that she was his slave and this was her new master and she would do what ever he wanted
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:03 pm

The prince grinned and said, "If they did they will not say anything. But they will know that you are pleasing me and that they will like." he squeezed her tits some more. He kissed her neck again and move a hand over her stomach. "You have a very lovely body. One that is made to be pleasing to a man and to enjoy. Slowly increasing the speed of the horses, he soon had them at a gallop. He held Devi tightly so she would not fall off.

In the distance the mountains slowly got closer and closer. By nightfall they were looming largely before them. Farms dotted the landscape, smoke rising from fire places. Soon the massive walls of Dragon's Gate appeared. The mountain where the fortress was formed the head of what looked to be a dragon's. The Fortress was built in what looked to be its mouth, that was the pass that lead to the land of the Barbarians. "We have arrived." he whispered in Devi's ear. As they reached the fortress, there was a large town that had been built up on either side of the road that lead to the gate in their side of the fortress. Entering the fortress, one could see how thick the walls were and the number of soldiers that protected the fortress.

The General appeared with the various captains of the forces stationed there to greet the prince. The fortress was manned not by one kingdom's forces but several. Since Dragon's Gate was part of the Prince's kingdom it fell to them to provide the leadership, for the forces. The prince dismounted and helped Devi down from the horse. "Stay close to me my dear." he told her, then greeted the General and the Cap;tains. As the horses were lead away, the prince began walking towards a massive structure that was the Citidal of the fortress, as he talked to the General and the Captains. These men looked at Devi and then the prince, but said nothing, but smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 am

Simply nodding to the Prince Devi singled that she understood, so she was right hs was to be her new postiont she was to please the Prince and it seemed that she thus far was doing what she was suppose to do. She was still and sore but she would not complain for it was a lot more bareable She smiled up at him. "Thank you for explaining it Sire" She allowed him to explore her body, for it was really his now, he rescured her from the hell so now she was his and he owned her. As they sped up Dani cuddled into him fearful of falling off the horse and being trambled to death.

As the gates came into focus she gasped. It was huge she trembled slghtly it was so big and they were going in there? She blinked and tried to appear as if she was strong. She looked around and saw the thick walls and all of the solders when it should have comforted her it only bad her more nervouse. She swallowed hard and licked her lips trying to seem stronger.

When she was helped down she stayed rght beside the Prince she wasnt about to be separted from him. As the General and Captain came over Devi lost all colour on her face and broke out in a cold sweat but she didnt speak but she did bow her head low to them. She looked out of the corner of her eyes to the Prince then as they started walking she stood again but as the started looking at her she grew nervous and moved closer to the Prince, she didnt see them smilng just them staring at her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:25 pm

The prince could see that Devi was frightened. He placed an arm about her as they walked. "No harm will come to you here." he told her softly. Then turning to the General, "My men need rest and some recreation." he chuckled. The General nodded and gave orders to see to his men's desires. As they left he again addressed the General, "I would like to clean up a bit and relax before going over the plans for this negotiations."

"Your rooms have been readied and I will have your things brought to them immediately." Then whispering in the general's ear the general grinned, and nodded, then had one of the captains take the prince and Devi to the rooms that had been prepared. The rooms in the Citadal were large and comfortable. Once left alone with Devi he moved up behind her and put his arms around her. "Now my dear I am going to show you how my cock will fit up this lovely ass of yours." He reached down and took hold of the shirt and pulled it up off of her so she was naked, and then moved his hands to her large tits and squeezed them. Kissing her neck and shoulders a bit he then lead her to the large bed. "But first I will get you nice and excited, and ready to cum." He sat her down on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:31 am

Feeling his arm around her comforted her and the words were even better. She nodded showing that she understood but she remained silent and at his side. She was his property now and she needed to stay near him as he had instructed. She listened as he talked to the General. She didnt dare look at him though she kept her head down but she had stoped tremblng.

She didnt see the whispering. So she didnt see who was whispering to who. She walked with the Prince she didnt know where they were or were they were going but it wasnt her place to know. She looked around the room and gasped. "Sire it is so big" she gasped.

She smiled as he came up behind her She listened to his instructions, she still didnt think that it would fit but she didnt dare condicted him. She simply went wth him. As he he sat her own the bed she looked up at him. Waiting to see what he was gong to do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:00 am

The prince put an arm about her, bringing his hand up to her right tit and squeezing it hard while his left hand went to her left tit and squeezed it. Then he let his left hand trail down her body, over her stomach, down to her pussy. Moving her legs apart more he began rubbing her pussy some before incerting a finger and then two. "Yes I will get you nice and wet and horny before I lubricate your ass and filli it with my cock." bending down some he lifited her right tit up some and then kissed it and flicked his toung over the hardening nipple.

He had been waiting to enjoy fucking her up her ass, but he was wanting her to enjoy the time of it as well. He continued fingering her pussy and squeezing one tit then the other for a bit more before he stood up and stripped his clothes off. "Now when I fuck your ass, you will assume the position you did when I fucked your pussy from behind." he told her, then he knelt in front of her and spread her legs wide and pulled back the lips of her pussy and began flicking his toung over the soft and warm wet inner flesh it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:02 am

Feeling the Prince's hands around her body she felt so at ease. She was pleasing the Prince there was no higher honour she had heard the guards talking before, that if the prince ever stayed at the inn that it would make them famous, and now she understood. He was so alluring. She arched as he squueze her tit and let out a soft moan. And smled as he traled her hand but as he rubbed her pussy she arched nearly off the bed and groaned out loudly. Then as he tongued her tit she rubbed the top of his head gently

She listeened to his instructions she nodded "Yes your Majesty" She was about to tell him that her pleasure did not baer but then he stared to ficker her soft folds she gripped the sheets in a fist and groaned out her hips arching nearly off the bed her breath was coming in raspy gasps as the waves crashed over her. "Ohhhh your majesty" Devi gasped out her eyes in the back of her head and her body still shaking with excitment.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:03 pm

The prince smiled at her reaction to having her pussy licked. As he flicked his toung around her pussy he reached up and continued squeezing her tits hard. "I can tell you like this." he told her as he slid a finger into her pussy to finger it and lick it at the same time. It seemed that she was almost ready for him to have her assume the postion for him to fuck her ass. He continued licking her pussy for a few minutes more and then rose and helped her into the position he wanted.

But he moved her so that he would be standing behind her with her on the bed, her ass facing him. He reached over to a stand next to the bed and took a jar from it and opened it. In it was a greasy substance that he scooped out some on a finger. With one hand he spread her ass cheeks and with the lubricant on a finger of the other he pressed it against her anal opening and slowly pushed it up into her ass. He slowly fingered her ass a bit then repeated the prossess a few times. "How is this feeling he asked her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:52 am

Whimpering her anserw Devi could barely breath normally never mind speak. She couldnt belive he waves of what she could only guess was pleasure. She swallowed hard she knew that him being royality she would have to answer him "Yes Sire its....its amaziing" She groaned out then all too soon t was over and she was moved. Obeying completly and quickly she turned remained still in the poston that she was in.

As she felt the goop go in she gasped. It felt strange but she didnt dare complain she still wasnt sure that his thing would fit. But she would dare say anything negetive to the prince. But as he asked her how it felt she froze and then nodded "Good Sire" She lied through her teeth.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:26 am

He had a feeling that she was not telling the truth. He knew that at first it would take a bit of getting use to to him fingering her ass and then filling it with his hard cock. To help her a bit, he reached up and squeezed her dangling tits, a bit hard, but not to hard. "It will take a few times to get use to it. Most women get use to it and then enjoy it." he told her as he moved up behind her and spread her ass cheeks with both hands. Then he moved his cock up to her anal opening and he pushes his cock up against it, pushing harder until the head of his cock enters her ass and slowly followed by the rest of it.

As he pushed his cock up into her ass, he reached around and began to play with her pussy to help her feel good and accept the pressure of his cock up her ass. "MMMMMMMM yes nice and tight. You tell me if I am hurting you. I know it probably will be a bit uncomfortable the first time. But I do like fucking a woman up her ass and you have a fine ass to fuck." he told her as he began moving in and out of her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Devi knew that she walking a thin line, she was lying to a Prince, warrented of death, but she had learned in her life never to admit that she was being hurt. For that just made it worse, and there was no way of him really knowing that he was hurting her. So she remained silent nodding her head to let him now that she heard him about the few more times. It seemed that he had done this a lot before and that just meant that when they got to where ever they were going she would be tossed to the side for the other mistresses. She didnt care though, he made sure she was fed and let her sleep and didnt beat her anything was better then that.

She couldnt help but gasp as he pushed his cock into her tight ass. Her body tightened and trembled. But still she did not complain. His hand on her pussy did help and he liked it and that was all that mattered no matter how much it hurt. She decided to risk it adn lie again "No...you....your...majesty" She gasped out "Its its fii fiiine"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:21 am

Knowing how other women had been when fucked in the ass, he had a feeling it was a bit uncomforatable at the moment. He continued on though. The more she had his cock up her ass the more use to it she would get to it. Playing with her pussy and squeezing her tits would also help. It was feeling good and he planned on enjoying fucking her ass more, along with other things.

He moved his other hand over her body, squeezing her tits here and there, enjoying the feel of them in his hands. "You see my dear, my cock fits nicely up into your ass. " He smiled as he began to increase his rythem. When the things he had requested arrived he would use them on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:13 am

The two waves of pleasure and pain that was washing over her were confusing. She didnt fully understand it but all that mattered was that he was enjoying it. Or at least she thought he was. She did live him playing with her down there but his gaint cock as he had called it seemed to be ripping her ass into peices. She chewed her bottom lip to stop from crying out but she griped the sheets tightly her knuckles turning white.

She blinked as he called her "dear" she had never bee called that. She nodded but still didnt speak as he increased she gasped and inhaled her breath her body tremblng again the mix of pain and pleasure kept coming. Confusing her even more. Her kitten had fallen asleep in the corner of the bed and it distracted Desiree from what he was doing if only for a moment.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:53 pm

The prince contnued fucking her ass. Her ass was so nice and tight and caressed his cock. Soon enough he felt himself building to pump his load of cum up into her ass and rammed his cock up inside her one last time and held himself there, squeezing one of her tits hard as his cum filled her ass. He growled out his satisfaction as he held himself against her ass cheeks. "That was extremely pleasing." he told her. As his cock receeded from her ass he laid her down on the bed and squeezed her tits. "In a bit I will let you soak in a nice hot tub of water to help your ass. It will probably be a bit sore." he kissed her neck hand shoulders. "Expect me to enjoy fucking your ass again." He patted her ass cheeks.

He laid there with her, her back against him, playing with her tits. "How do you like your new life?" he asked her. "I know it involves lots of sex, and pleasing me. Does that bother you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:36 am

Devi was getting a litle more used to his cock up her ass. She let out a squeel as he rammed himself up and she felt him unleshing his seed into her ass. She was panting and shaking but he seeemd pleased with her so her worry and fear went way down, As he growled she tense was that a good thing or a bad thing?

But his words seeled it in her mind she had done good. She sighed visably reaxling no afraid of his wrath. She blinked as he reeceeded and allowed herself to be laid down she then nodded at the sound of a bath. She had never had a warm bath, never mind hot bath until he had come into her live she was used to bathing in the river. But a hot bath did sound very tempting right now. It helped the pain last time. She chewed her lip when he said he would be doing it again. She did not dare complain though.

She felt strange being held to him like that. At his question she spoke softly as she always did. "Your Majesty saved me from certain death" She swallowed. "It is my duty to server you mi lord" She nodded "My life is much better now and I thank you" She was talking in circles but she knew no better, only to please men and even if he told her to speak her mind she was too brain washed to know her own thoughts.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:05 am

The prince smiled at her answer. She was a free person but her life had been a living hell for her. Taking her from that, she now wanted to serve him in any way she could. He continued squeezing her tits hard and kissed her neck and shoulder. "You have pleased me much my dear and will for a long time to come I hope." he patted her ass cheeks. "Soon certain things will be brought here that will help in the enjoyment of what we do."

He lay there for a while longer playing with her large tits and then rose to answer the door to his rooms. He took a box from the man on the other side and told the man to send a servant up to fix a hot bath. He then turned and returned to the bed with the box and sat it on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:35 am

She allowed him to kiss her and play with her large tits. His hands felt strange on her. But good she felt safe with him. At least that is what she figured it was. She was so brain washed into thinking that beatings were normal but how he was treating her was so different. It was gentle touches and even though she was hurting, she knew the bath he was talking about would help, as it helped the last time.

She hadnt told him but she had never hada hot bathbefore it was always cold ones in the river. She smiled. "I am happy that I pleased you Sire" She said softly still a bit scared of her own voice it seemed.

When he went to the door she made no attempt to cover herself up she had not been given premission to do so. But as he brought the box she sat up and cocked her head to the side waiting to see what was in the box.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 am

He grinned as he saw her cock her head to the side to see what was in the box. "There are a few things in there that will be used on you to help give you pleasure and heighten your sensitivity, so it will be more intense." he told her. "But for the moment you need to soak in a nice hot tub of water. I want your lovely ass to be ready for me to fuck again in the near future and it will not do to have you hurting." From the box he took a jar of with some white cream in it. Opening it, the smell of jasmine and honey could be smelled. "This will also help. It heals the minor wounds of our soldiers. It also helps in the healing of those that are worse. Put this up into your ass and it will help."

Another knock on the door and this time the prince wrapped a towel about his waist to cover himself, as female servants entered with several buckets of hot water and took them into the next room. When they left, he helped her off the bed and took her into the other room to the tub of hot water. Helping her into it, he told her. "Now relax and enjoy it. Remember to put the sav up into your ass to with any pain and discomfort." he then took her chin in a hand and bent down and kissed her deeply as his other hand reached down and squeezed her tits hard. When he broke the kiss he smiled and left the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:39 am

When he explained it to her Devi had to bit her lower lip showing a little bit of nervousness. How was it suppose make her more senstive? And if she was mroe senstive how was that suppose to make it better? But she didnt dare question him. Instead she just smiled sweetly. She was a bit nervous too about him doing what he had just done again but the sound of a hot bath was tempting and made her forget about the fear of what was to come. When he opeend the jar she inhaled the smell and sighed. "Your Majesty that smells lovley" She would have asked for it but there was another knock on the door.

She watched the prince wrap a towel around himself but made no attempt to cover up herself still not granted premission. She wated as the servants entered with hotwater. That used to be one of her jobs. She felt sorry for them the buckets could be so heavy. She smile and bowed her head in thanks.

When he came back for her she silently went with him. But let out a happy sigh as she felt the hot water around her she leaned back and looked up at him "Thank you Sire" She then took the jar and nodded "I shall" She watched him leave then closed her eyes and leaned back. Her mind drifted. She was still nervous what would come of her once they made it back to his homeland. His parents would not aprove of her, she was a simple servant, her own parents sold her, maybe though she could work in the castle least then she would have a roof over her head.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:30 am

While Devi relaxed in the hot water, the prince dressed and went out to discuss a few things with the General and his captains. The general told him of the number of campfires and from scouts the reports of the number of people that were beyond the walls. The numbers were staggering. Never had there been so many. What was more disturbing was that those numbers were not just warriors but made up of family units. It seemed as if the barbarians were making a mass migration. This was again something that had never been seen before.

He looked out from the top of the wall at the camp fires and shook his head. He would find out in a couple days what the barbarians wanted. What they were up to. When he was done he returned to his rooms and again removed his clothes and entered the room Devi was in. "Feeling better?" he asked her as he approached from behind and reached down to take her large tits in his hands and squeeze them. "Once you are done and dried, you need to rest. I am sure having your ass fucked hard has taken something out of you." he smiled and leaned down to kiss her neck. "Tommorow I will fuck your pussy again and begin using the items in the box on you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Letting the water relax her sore mucles Devi obeyed his orders and enjoyed the bath. Decideding that the slave for her ass would work best after the bath. She took a peice of soap that was given to her and began to wash herself. This was so much better then bathing in the friged river. Her kitten came pouncing into the bathroom and Devi reached down and gave hr a pet. Then the kitten bounded out of the room. Devi chuckled softly. It seemed like all the men here liked the kitten so she was probably off some where beening fed. Devi knew that nothing would happen to her kitten or at least she hoped nothing would.

When the Pince reentered Devi bowed her head in honor. "Yes thank you your Majesty" She stiffened as he came to her but relaxed slightly as he simply squeezed her tits. She nodded to his instructions "Sire I thought the cream would work best after my bath, I do hope that was right" She didnt dare look at him, she was gettign a bit better but sh was still clearly fearful of males. She swallowed as he spoke of the next day. But she showed no sign of anything but respect. "Yes Sire"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next