The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where in the World (Open Mature)

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Where in the World (Open Mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Where in the World (Open Mature)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 am

The prince smiled and nodded his head. "That is right and if you need help doing it I will help you." he squeezed her tits hard some more. "Come time for you to dry off and sleep." He helped her from the tub and gave her a towel to dry herself as he stood behind her with another and helped her. Then pressed himself up against her, his cock pressed against her ass cheeks. Kissing her neck and shoulders a bit he finally took her back in to the bed chamber and had her lay down on the bed naked. "Tommorow your new clothes will also be here."

Laying down next to her he turned her on her stomach and took the jar of sav and spread her ass cheeks. Like with the lubricant he placed some on his finger and pushed it up inside her ass. "By morning you will not feel any discomfort from having your ass fucked." he patted her ass cheeks and then turned her onto her side and pulled her to him then the blankets over them. "Do not be afraid of me my dear. As I told you I will not beat you or mistreat you. But as you have seen when enjoying sex there is some pain. There may be more with what I have in the box, but you will also feel the pleasure of it all. Do you trust me?"

Back to top Go down

Where in the World (Open Mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Where in the World (Open Mature)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Feeling a little more relaxed now that she had guessed right about the oinment. She still didnt raise her head though. She was still acting like a abused animal around him nervous and scared. She was getting tired as well though and as he helped her out of the tub she thanked him and took the towel to dry herself off. As he took the other towel and dried off her back she tensed. She felt odd being touched like this gently. As he pressed up against her ass she turned her face to the side and prepared herself to be impaled again. But he only kissed her then took her back to the bed.

This man was really confusing. She didnt know what to think of him. She laid on the bed but looked at him with a surprised look. New clothes? She hadnt had any of those in as long as she could remember. She smiled and bowed her head "Thank you your majesty"

Allowing him to direct her body she laid to her stomach and gasped feeling th slave go in. She smiled slightly at his words. She sighed as he turned her on her side and closed her eyes as the blanket was placed on them. She heard his words then she froze. Trust? what was that? But she knew better then to show her stupidity. "Of course your Majesty" She said quickly hoping to drop it at that. It was a dangerous game if he asked her questions she would have no answer.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:20 am

The prince draped an arm over her, pressing his hard cock up against her ass cheeks and draping an arm over her. He enjoyed the feel of her naked body against his and soon was drifting off to sleep. In the morning he would use her again, fuck her pussy good and hard before going about the daily business of making sure all was prepared for the next days meeting with the barbarians.

When morning came he woke up early. He slipped from the bed and did some exercises, to keep his muscles toned and himself in shape. He then once again moved back to the bed and slowly pulled the blanket off of Devi. He then sat down on the bed and began squeezing her tits as he spoke softly. "Time to wake up." he squeezed her tits a bit harder and bent down and kissed them. "We have enough time for me to enjoy you some more." he moved a hand down to her pussy and began rubbing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:13 am

Relaxing Devi closed her eyes again. He didnt press her about the trust thing. She would have to find out what that was and soon. She remained still until she heard his breathing slow down which meant he ws asleep. She wanted to make sure that he was asleep before she fell asleep too. Soon though she was asleep and eventhough his hard cock was pressed against her ass she didnt react.

In the morning she felt him move and immeditaly woke up but she was transfixed on him working out. She wasnt sure what it was but he even looked different then the people that beat her,. And it was more then just how he treated her, he really looked different.

When he came back to the bed she quickly closed her eyes but opened them as his hands began to roam over her body. She smiled at him. "I am awake your Majesty" She smiled at him but arched her back and gasped as he began to rub her pussy. "I am at your service Sire"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:20 pm

The prince chuckled. He liked her answer. He squeezed her tits hard and continued kissing them as he also rubbed her pussy. After a bit he stopped rubbing her pussy and reached down and took out a fake cock made of leather and dipped it into the lubicant. He then moved her legs bending them up so that he could take it and slip it up into her ass. Once it was fully sheathed up her ass he tied it to her thighs to keep it in. "This will help you get use to having a cock up your ass and also when I fuck your pussy, you will have both ends filled and feel something different."

he then went back to playing with her tits and rubbing her pussy. "I hope you enjoy this experience. " he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:50 pm

It seemed like the Prince liked her anserw so she relaxed a litle more. She let out a sexy moan, that she learned that he liked as he squeezed her tits and gently rubed his hair as he kissed them. She arched as he stared to rub her pussy. When he stoped she looked up at him with a questioning look. Her eyes widened as he pulled up the fake cock. She shook her head trying to tell him tht it wouldnt fit but she was mistakened. It did fit and she cried out softly as he pused it in and tighed it there.

She nodded to his statment. As he played with her pussy again she moaned out even louder it was more senstive but how could that be? She looked at him with confused but happy eyes, she wanted to see what he had planed for her next.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:25 am

The prince figured it would take time for her to get use to what he wanted to do to her as well as see her full potential. Once he was satisfied she was wet enough he moved between her legs and guided his cock up into her pussy and pushed it in all the way. "How does it feel to have both ends filled?" he asked her as he began moving in and out of her. Bending down some he kissed her tits and flicked his toung over her nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Watching him tenteivly and nearly fearful she swallowed hard as she knew what was going to happen as he moved between her legs. She insticivily arched up as he guided his cock inside of her. She gasped it felt odd having both of her holes filled and she wasn used to it but he liked it he could see it in his eyes so she nodded. "Sire it feels good" she managed to gasp out inbetween breaths. She cried how as he flicked her hard tender nipples.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:58 am

The prince began to slowly fuck her pussy, as he reached up and took one of her tits in his hand and squeezed it hard. "Good, enjoy the sensation." he told her. "You will find that I will like having sex quite a bit. I hope you don't mind me enjoying your lovely body." He definately would be returning her to his own palace once they returned from this mission. He would continue to enjoy her. She wanted to please him it seemed and did not mind anything he did to her. That he liked. As he squeezed her tit again, he began suckling on it a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:42 am

Arching her hips to match the prince's moves this was something that she had learned that he liked. She was a quick learner she knew what turned the prince on, even if she had no real idea what this all was. Devi knew her life could relay on what she did, though he promised her that he would never hurt her, if he grew tired of her she could be casted out, she had sen that happen before with some of the hired pleasure girls at the inn.

She looked up at him as he said he would be having sex a lot she nodded. "I am at your command your majesty" She gasped out She then chewed her bottom lip and whimpered as he continued. She again had learned that he was turned on by any small noises she made. She kept her eyes trained on him making sure she was doing good.

Her mind did drift slightly to what would become of her next, what would he do with her? It wasnt her place to ask of course but she still wondered. She didnt allow her mind to wonder too far and without even thinking about it she tightened her pussy mucles around his cock and grunted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:58 am

He felt her pussy muscles tighten around his cock and he smiled. "Very good. You are learning and your body is doing what it knows is best." He increased his rythem, raming his cock deep up inside her pussy, and pushing the fake cock up into her ass. She was learning and was eager to please him. Not like other women that had their own set ideas on sex and when they wanted it. By the time he got done teaching her things and doing things to her, she would be just the way he wanted her.

"It is alright to cry out your pleasure. Later on you will want to tell me to fuck you harder and and how good it feels to be fucked." Her tight pussy felt good and later he would again fuck her ass in a different position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Seeing his smile Devi felt relife he liked what she was doing. And as long as he continued to like it he wouldnt grow tired of her and throw her out. No mater how many times he said that she would be safe the fear of being left behind and thrown out would always be there, it had been her life thus far and it wouldnt be erassed quickly if it could be errased at all. Really it would work for his benifite for she would always be willing to please and be a bit over the top for it. She had grown up walking around nearly naked so even if he commanded her to do that it would be no differnt for her. She didnt trust anyone though and it showed she was like an a abused animal fearful at every sound and every movment but while she was with him she hide all that so he would be able to enjoy her.

As he told it was okay for her to call out. But he didnt she woundered what tht meant. But instead she groaned out again as he seemed to like and arched her hips back not daring to make full eyecontact with him but ever so often chancing a look up at him. She wanted to please him. When he fished he always made a sound and that was her goal to make him make that noise again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:31 pm

The prince continued to fuck her pussy hard, driving the fake cock up her ass again and again. After a bit he withdrew his cock from her pussy and sat on the bed his back to the head board and drew her up on to his lap, in a kneeling position, her back to him. He then again sunk his hard cock up into her pussy. "Now move up and down on my cock." he told her as his hands moved up to her large tits and squeezed them hard. As he squeezed her tits, he moved a hand over to one and pressed a finger into it just below the nipple as he squeezed it hard.

Now he could play with her tits all he wanted and kiss her neck and shoulders and nip at them with his teeth. "In this position I can fuck your pussy or your ass if I want. He told her. He made sure the fake cock up her ass was still moving in and out of it as she moved back and forth on his cock. "I intend to do many things with you." he grinned and squeezed her tits hard some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Although she was still not 100 percent sure what was going on. Only that she was pleasing the man she took as her new master. She found this all strange, only days ago he had saved her from certan death and now he seemed on mating with her every chance he got. She really didnt mind, she was fed and he didnt beat her, yes her new life was different but better

As he pulled out she gasped was it over? He hadnt groaned out like normal. But she watched as he sat back down and then when he pulled her back and again sank his think cock deep into her pussy she cried out to which her kitten lifted her head and stared at the prince.

Devi contined to move as he seemed to be directing her, This postion felt different and she felt her pussy muscles tightening on his intruding cock. With his hands on her tits and the fack cock in her ass and his in her pussy her breathing was getting harder and harder to controle. Her body was shaking and there was a sheen of sweat pouring down on her.

When he mentioned doing a lot she half turned to him. "A lot your majesty?" She didnt understand what more could be done, unless he had plans to start beating er like all the others.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:44 am

The prince grinned when she asked her question. "Yes my lovely, there are things I will be doing to these magnificent tits of yours. Also there will be other positions that I will show you." he told her. Kissing her shoulders and neck as he squeezed her large tits and as she moved back and forth on his hard cock, he moved his lips up to one of her ears. "You must trust me. For some of the things might be something that will scare you. But remember I have told you that I will not hurt you or beat you. But at times like the first time I fucked your pussy, there will be some pain but also pleasure. But the pain is not to punish you but is part of the experience." he whispered.

Again he squeezed her left tit hard as he pressed a finger into it with a finger, just below its nipple. "In time you will see and I think will come to enjoy it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Devi couldnt think of what else he could do to her but she wouldnt dare ask she would only find out when it happend she simpled nodded "Alright Sire" She whimpered as he kissed her.

"I try to remember your majesty I just not used to it" She gasped out. Her english was not the best but she was bing fucked and she wasnt complety used to what he was doing, and the fear would be there for a while most likely her life had been hell and it was almost as ifshe had PTSD and her trust would have to be slowly earned and little by little she would trust him more. She would always serve him though since that had been her life.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:36 am

The prince smiled. He knew she would try her best to do what he wanted. "Now my dear, what do you think can be done to these magnificent tits of yours. I enjoy playing with them and the clothes that I have ordered for you will let me have access to them when ever I want." he pulled on the hard nipples of her tits then went back to squeezing them hard. He already knew what he was going to do to them, but wanted to see what she said and if she had any ideas.

Again he asked her "You don't mind me fucking you and doing what I wish with this lovely body of yours? It was made to give a man great pleasure and I am enjoying it." he kissed her neck and shoulders and the side of her face as he once again squeezed her left tit hard and pressed a finger deep with in it just below the nipple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:50 am

Her anserw seemed to please the Prince. She let out soft moans which she had learned quickly that he liked. She did like what he was doing though. His hands felt so good on her body, scared and flawed but he seemed to look through that all and seemed to like it. It could be however that he just wanted her for her body. She was his servent and didnt except anything else to come out of it. He did promise to take her to a special doctor when they got to dragon gate. She wondered if that would still happen she knew he was only doing it for him, to make her a little less ugly and more pleasing to him.

When he asked the question again she shook her head "Its good your majesty" She trembled under his touch as he continued.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:50 am

She had no idea of what he should do to her lovely, big tits. He would soon show her and see what she would say about it. For the moment though he continued to fuck her pussy and ass at the same time. Soon though he felt his cock ready to pump her pussy full of cum. He held her back against him as he squeezed her tits hard and then pumped his cum up inside her. He growled out his pleasure, "Yesssss my dear, that feels good.

As his cock slowly receeded from her pussy he squeezed her tits some more and kissed her neck. "The clothes should be arriving soon and then I will take you to our doctor here. Do not be afraid of him for he will help with these scars on your back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:20 am

Even though she had no idea what he could do her breasts he didnt seem to mind. He continued to have the sex with her. Both of her holes were being filled and she moaned out. He seemed to really like when she moaned out. She continued to softly bounce then as she felt him fill her ass she cried out and found her own release. Feeling abit ashamed she lowered her head "I made a mess" She whispered

When he l recceded and continued to squeeze her tits and kiss her she whimpered she liked her lips about the new clothes "I have never had new clothes Sire, the clothes you saw me in the frist time has been my dress for as long as I can remember."

At the sound of the doctor she shook gently "Will you stay with me?" She asked quietly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:40 am

Keeping her on his lap he squeezed her tits more and continued to kiss her neck and shoulders. "I will be there when the doctor sees you." he told her. After a few more minutes he slid her off his lap and removed the fake cock from her ass. Sitting her next to him on the bed he put an arm around her so he could squeeze her one tit with one hand as his other moved over her body.

A short time later another knock came on the door and he rose from the bed and placed a robe on and answered it. The man that delivered the packages looked over at Devi and smiled, enjoying the view. He brought in several paper wrapped packages. Once they were inside the prince looked at the man and he nodded and departed. "Well now your new clothes have arrived. He opened a couple and brought the contents to the bed.

Drawing her off the bed to stand before him, he wrapped the blue colored cloth skirt around her waist and hooked it at her side. It went down to mid calf with slits on both sides. Two small metal rings held the two halves together at the hip and on one side was a hook with a spring like latch that snapped on to the ring, and kept it together. He moved a hand through the slit in one side and around to her ass cheeks and squeezed them. "I can easily get to your lovely ass and pussy with my hands and this hook is easily undone to remove the skirt." he told her. Then he moved behind her with the shirt. It was the same color as the skirt, and hand no buttons in the front. Slipping it on her he tied the shirt at the bottom with a simple knot. Her tits were covered by one could easily move the material of the shirt aside to bare her tits. This he did to show her. "Now I can bare your magnificent tits when I want and play with them that way or...." he recovered them and slipped a hand under the shirt matieral and squeezed one of her tits hard. "Or play with them this way."

He then moved back to the packages and took out a pair of knee high boots. "Try these on. I think they will fit you." He stood back then to take a look at what she looked like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Feeling a little better since he said he would be with her at the doctors she had never been to the doctors, never once not even when she was sure that the guards had broken her ribs in a beating, her shoulder had been dislocated and she had just popped them back in herself, but she was still worried about going to the doctor what would they do there? She was a messed up person, scars and broken bones that never set. Would the doctor think that the Prince did it? Would his medice hurt?

Once she was on the bed and off of his lap she sighed smiling up at him ,he didnt seem to mind that she had made a mess of his bed. Instead he seemed to like it. She felt safe with him, he had remove the fake cock and she gasped. His hand felt so right on her body everything was right with him near her.

When the door opened she made no attempt to cover herself since she did not have premisssion to. She noticed the look on the males face and blushed slightly but still made no attmept to cover up. When he came forward with the clothes she gasped. "My Lord they are so preety"

Being dragged off the bed, she watched him dress her. The clothes were so amazing she was gasping. She giggled as he made his comment "Sounds good my lord, but are you sure you want me to have these I am but a servent" She then slipped on the boots and her face light up/ "Oh my goodness my lord"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:18 am

The prince chuckled as she put the boots on and stood there her face lit up with surprise and wonder. "Looks good." he grinned and moved forward to her. He slipped his hands under the skirt, through the slits and placed them on her ass cheeks. "The other packets have the same type garments but in different colors and one should contain a warm cloak." Now she would be ready to travel with him, and look good. "They are not like the dress you had before and that most women wear but they are functional and meet my desires." he grinned.

Giving her ass cheeks a squeeze, he removed his hands from them and said, "Now lets go see the doctor." he put an arm abot her waist and guided her to the door and then across the compound to another building. Inside smelled all clean and fresh. The etnrance room was where a young soldier sat behind a desk. He looked up and then stood up at attention. "Relax soldier." he told him, "I have brought some one to see the Doctor. Is he busy?"

"No your magisty. He is in the next room." The soldier went to a door, opened it and went in, then came back out, holding the door open. The prince gave Devi a gentle nudge towards the door and had them both enter. "What can I do for you Prince." the Doctor asked. He was an elderly man with greying hair, but dressed in a military uniform.

Shutting the door, the prince turned Devi around and undid her shirt and removed it, so the doctor could see her back. He then placed the shirt over her lovely tits and placed her hands on it to hold it in place. The doctor came forward and examined the scars. He looked at the prince. "Who did this to her?" he asked.

"One that is going to regret it very much." the prince told him.

"Excellent. Had I been there the fool would have had not dick or balls and been made to suffer a great deal." the doctor said. "The newer ones I can have disappear in a short time." he went to a wall that was lined with shelves filled with various jars and bottles. He selected a jar and took the stopper out of the top. "This will feel a bit cold at first." he warned Devi as he applied it over her back. "The older ones will take more time to dwindle in size. They will not disappear totally, but will become fine lines on your back." once he had applied the ointment, he put the stopper in the jar and handed it to the Prince.

Then he again went to the shelf and took a small bottle off of it. "Take a sip of this every day. When you run out come back for more." he grinned and looked at the Prince. "A precaution my prince." The prince nodded, understanding what he meant. He then took Devi's shirt back and put it back on her, making sure her large tits were covered.

The prince thanked the doc and then took her back outside. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Never having received anything in her life Devi was still in shock she moved her feet and looked down “They do look good” She of course did not have any self-esteem so she did not even know how to compliment herself but the clothes and shoes where something else they where all amazing. As he mentioned the other clothes her mouth gasped. “More clothes, your majesty you spoil me” She was surprised and shocked and worried she never had more then her rag of a dress how was one suppose to know when to wear what dress? But with her being the Prince’s servant she was sure that he would let her know when she was suppose to wear a certain dress or at least she hoped he would.

When he mentioned the cloak her eyes widened “I wont be cold again” To her it was a simple statement but to anyone that caught it that simple statement would give even more insight into hr life how she was left out in the cold a lot never had a cloak to keep her warm.

As he cupped her ass she giggled slightly she looked up at him “I see what you mean by easy access” she whispered as she softly stroked his chest. She was hoping on distracting him, she didn’t want to go to this doctor place, she hadn’t told him for it would be like complaining but her back had been hurting a bit. She was afraid of the doctor, not even knowing what a doctor really was.

Her plan didn’t work and before she knew it she was being lead into the other building. Seeing the other male there she immediately dropped her head. Being nudged into the room Devi began to panic she looked to the Prince to give her comfort but instead he had taken off her shirt, she was grateful when he gave it back to her so she could cover her breasts.

She remained silent as the men talked. She licked her lips when the topic came up of her marks. It seemed the doctor was angry towards the men that did it but she wasn’t sure why he cared.

When he brought the cream and warned her that it would be cold she shot a quick worried look to the prince but as it was applied did her best to show no reaction she didn’t want the poor doctor to feel bad. When he was done Devi swallowed nodded then spoke softly “Thank you Sir” she was so used to calling every male “sir” that it was hard to break that habit she only hoped that it would not upset the Prince.

As he came back with the other bottle Devi took it barely able to hold on to it and keep her shirt on but she nodded that she understood even though she didn’t, she would just ask the prince later on when they were alone. She smiled as the prince put on her shirt “Thank you your Majesty” She held close the bottle.

As they walked out she shook her head. “No it was okay, did I do good? I tried not to move” As they walked she looked up at him “What did the doctor mean by this being a precaution?”’

She was also worried about her kitten, was it alright she had left it in the room cause she didn’t want to lose it but she didn’t know if it could eat in there or get water, but she couldn’t bare to lose the kitten. She already had to leave the horses that kept her company behind but her kitten was her special companion small enough to carry with her always. But she was a little more curious about what the doctor had meant. She looked up at the Prince to see his answer. She was so innocent that she had no idea of the making of babies or what could result in what he did to her all the time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 pm

The prince smiled at her question about the potion she had been given. "The doctor knows that I am having sex with you. It is to keep you from getting pregnant." his hand moved down from her back and up under her skirt again to rest on her ass cheeks. He continued across the compound to the castle and to his quarters. Once the door opened the kitten came across the floor of the room and began rubbing up against her leg. "Looks like he is hungry." the prince chuckled.

He moved behind her and reached around pulling the shirt from her tits, so they were completely exposed. "While you are in my quarters, leave them exposed like this." he kissed her neck. "I like to look at them and play with them when I like. If some one comes in you can cover them again and expose them again when they leave. I will have some one bring us more food and drink and some cream for our little fury friend." He squeezed her tits hard and pinched thier nipples, then he went over to the fire place and placed some more wood on the fire and stoked it.

"Tommorow when i go to the barbarian camp, you will come with me." he told her and then opened the door to signal a servent. After telling the servent to get food and drink and some cream for the kitten, he shut the door and looked at Devi. She was a lovely looking women and he was enjoying having her there to enjoy her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next