The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE Empty Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE 1145123090_heartbreak Hamona Mary walked the halls of Casper High surrounded by her friends. She always seems to be happy and always smiling. However she is not that happy with her life at all. Her friends make fun of her because she has never been kissed of even had a boy friend. Which is hard to believe cause a lot of guys ask her out daily. The truth is she is waiting for someone to ask her. The school bad boy that she has been friends with since she was three. But he never seems to step up. (Okay you can play any type of guy you want. As long as he is sort of the bad boy of the school.)

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:20 pm

((if you like i will try my hand at playing the bad boy. lol i have played guys before. its a little weird but fun since i am a female in real life . but its ok i will give it a shot if you like. let me know if you like it or not. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE Jannic

Marcus sighed slightly as he pushed his way through the school crowd, he had been made to go to school.. again.. he hated school some times only because the teachers always called on him for no apparent reason. The only person he actually looked forward to talking to was his best friend Hamona Mary. glancing over the heads of the other students, he easily spotted her. Pushing past the others he grinned as he leaned against her locker'' heeeey Mary, whats up. can you believe this i got dragged back here again. seriously you think i can hide in the back with you ? would hate to get stuck all alone again'' he teased. reaching over to russle her hair.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:53 pm

(ooc: This is fine with me. I just got done with my homework so I had to reread your post to think of something.) Hamona smiles some as she sees Marcus coming to her side once again in trouble for trying to skip….Again. She looks in his eyes and says, “Yes you can sit with me in the back as long as you don’t distract the class again.” She relaxes some as she feels his hand russle her hair like he liked to do every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:15 pm

he grinned and pretended to cross his heart with his finger '' alright i promise not to distract the class.. this time'' he teased as he flicked a lock of her hair out of her face'' so how was your weekend? mine was little boring, parents hazzled me like usually .. you know the whole.. do your homework and chores thing. '' he shrugged as he glanced down at his books'' hmm science class today.. ''

(( lol thats fine.. i have to go to work soon))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, "I had an okay weekend. My parents got drunk again and started getting a little violent but I am fine." She takes his hand gently and guides him to science class. The teacher looks at her and smiles. However when he sees Marcus, his smile turns into an icy glare. Hamona says to the teacher, "Don't worry Mr. Hues I will keep him at bay." She then gets to the back of the class with him to sit down.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:56 am

He frowned slightly at her words of her parents getting drunk and violent'' you sure your ok ?" He always worried about her when her parents got like that, smiling slightly when she took his hand he lightly closed his fingers over her hand as she led him to the class'' yes yes she has me on a very short leash. '' he mumbled slightly as he ignored the teachers glare, they didn't like him only because he never really paid attention , even though he did have average grades so he at least turned in all of his homework. He knew if he tried even harder he would most likely get all A's but he was happy with what he got, atleast he could continue to take classes with her.Sitting down in the back he sat his books down and waited for the glass to start.

For the two hours or so that glass was going on he was bored out of his mind and tried his hardest not to get in trouble, by the time the bell rang however he was immediately up and helping Hamona get her books as well before taking her hand this time to tug her out of the class'' seriously you make me sit through one of those again i am going to die of boredom. '' once in the hallway he looked down at her, now serious as he looked her over'' are you sure your ok? you know you could have come over to my house if they where doing that. mom would have been delighted since she says your the only one who seems to be able to reign me in from my destructive self.. whatever that means. '' reaching up he tugged the hood down from her little jacket she always liked to wear. getting a good look at her face. '' why do you wear this thing anyways.. it hides you.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:40 am

Hamona looks at him as Marcus pretty much pulls her out of the class. She says calmly, “I don’t think you can actually die of boredom Marcus.” Her eyes sadden some as he asked her if she was okay from her parents fighting. She says, “I am fine Marcus. I locked myself in my room so I would not get dragged into it. Besides, it was late every time they broke into a fight and I did not want to wake you and your mom up by coming over.” She groans as he tugged her hood down and quickly pulls it back up before he could see the dark bruise on her right cheek. She says, “I like my cloak thank you very much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:07 pm

His eyes darkened the moment she pulled the hood back up only because he wasn't stupid and he had seen a small glimpse of the bruise on her face.. '' Hamona.. '' he glanced around slightly before tugging her towards the lockers again, getting her out of site of other people before he leaned down to peer up at her. considering he was taller then her. '' you know i am awake late every night so it would not have bothered me none.. '' reaching up once more he slightly moved her hood to get a good look at her cheek.. ' who hit you.. and don't you lie to me. we are best friends and we always tell the truth you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Hamona looks at him as she pretty much was pinned between the lockers and Marcus. She says, “I was making breakfast for my mom and dad was hung over from all the drinking and fighting the night before. When he is hung over, he gets mad at the slightest sound.” A tear goes down her face. “I splashed grease on my wrist and a plate that I had in my hand fell to the floor and shattered. The noise set my dad off and he hit me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:43 pm

he grunted before sighing as he reached up and gently rubbed the tear off of her face.. '' i am sorry Hamona. don't cry '' tugging her close he ignored the stares he got from other students as he wrapped his arms around her. '' why don't you come over after school and we will get your wrist taken care of.. was the burn bad?" he would really like to punch her father to see how he liked it, but he didn't want to cause more problems for her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Hamona looks at her wrist moving her cloak out of her way. Wincing as the soft material rubs against the burnt part of her wrist. Her burnt wrist was purple and black where the grease had landed on her skin. She says, “Yes it was bad. It looks even worse today though.” She winces some as she covers the burn up again. She holds her arm still as her hand and wrist shakes from the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:02 pm

he eyed her wrist before watching her cover it up again '' ok , knowing you i know you damn well won't go the nurses office.. so you gotta come over to my house so we can get that taken care of..'' he grinned slightly '' you know i got the stuff to do it since i burn myself all the time in cooking. i am horrible at it. '' he shrugged, it was the only way he would get food since his parents practically gave up on him and hardly ever cook any more. .. Glancing at his watch he looked back at her again '' we still have a few hours.. we could always leave early and just tell them you are not feeling good.. i might earn some brownie points from them if i tell them i was taking you home and all ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I think it would be best for me to leave early. The longer I leave this burn untreated, the worse it is going to get.” She heads to the office to tell them that she is not feeling well and Marcus is taking her home. The people in the office look at Marcus shocked that he would do anything for anyone that was not him. But then again, he and Hamona were always together when he showed up at the school.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:20 pm

He nodded, waiting as she got the permission slips and what not to allow her to leave early before he followed her out the door, his hands stuffed in his pockets as he walked her out of the school '' well , atleast we get to miss the homework lecture.. it is a monday though so we atleast don't have that much to do. '' he glanced down at her and sighed.'' you know. normally if it was any one else who hit you , i would have pummeled them. your dad on the other hand... i would leave alone only because i don't want the after affects to roll down to you. '' he grumbled.. '' hmm you know.. we sorta missed lunch , i think i can make a sandwhich or two. when we get to the house.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Hamona looks at him and says heading in the direction of the town stores, “Let’s go to the store first. I can cook us a real lunch once you fix up my wrist.” She walks calmly to the grocery store not going to change her mind in the slightest bit and starts picking out things for their lunch and dinner. Once she gets every little thing she needs, she quietly pays for them without giving Marcus the chance to protest. Then they had to his place calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 pm

He sighed as he quietly followed her laughing slightly as she refused to let him protest in the slightest.'' you know, your the only one who can actually do that without me getting mad.. most of my friends do that we usually get into a fight'' he grinned as he took the groceries from her before opening the door and letting her in '' parents are at work so they won't be back till late,,so we have the whole house to ourselves.. '' putting the groceries up first, before going over to the small medicine cabinet that his mother always kept full. digging things out he smiled at her as he nudged her to sit down.. '' alright, roll up the sleeve. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:26 am

Hamona sat down and rolled up her sleeve to show her wrist to him so he could fix it up for her. She says trying to get her mind off the pain she was feeling, “I figured you would not mind me cooking considering I know you can’t cook for crud. And no offense to your mother, but she is not much better at it. So I thought I would treat you to a well cooked lunch and dinner.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:28 pm

he nodded slightly as he looked up at her.'' ahh its alright, heh and i couldn't stop you anyways you would just smack me or something until i let you in the kitchen. '' he grinned before he gently took her hand in his and began to carefully clean the wound before putting a numbing cream on it to help with the pain before adding the antibiotic cream, once that was done he carefully wrapped it up'' that should do it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:41 pm

(Sorry about the wait. My internet is bad lately so I can only reply when it decides to be good.) Hamona smiles some when Marcus is done with her hand and gets to work making him a real lunch. She heats up the stove as she puts in some cooking oil in a pan to help the food cook and not stick to it. She starts cooking up some sliced up potatoes, chicken fingers with real white meat none of the fake stuff, and some mixed vegetables.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 pm

he watched her curiously before shaking his head'' you work to much you know that. '' he teased as he got up and dug around in the fridge'' want something to drink? .. still got some juice.. and soda. ''he looked up at her as he leaned against the fridge door. '' what are you cooking anyways.. smells good from here already. ''

(( ahh its all good, i been there and done that with our old internet))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Hamona smiles some and says, “You forget I have always had to look out for myself since my parents are not as reliable as yours.” She says, “I am making homemade chicken fingers, homemade potatoes logs, mixed veggies, and I am going to make us cupcakes in a bit.” She seemed to completely block out the question about a drink because she was so concentrated on lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:14 pm

he frowned before grinning'' ohh cupcakes.. now see your the one who is going to make me fat on sweets'' he teased as he got out some juice, getting down two cups and poured some into it.'' ahh my parents are only reliable when i tell them we need more food.. other then that, they just got tired of fighting with me'' he shrugged as he leaned against the counter, scooting a cup towards her but not to close to the stove to be spilt. '' besides, our parents are alike in a way, yours liked to drink and get stupid.. mine like to get busy at work and just forget the world.. sometimes i wonder if they even remember i am still here half the time''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:22 pm

“Besides, our parents are alike in a way, yours liked to drink and get stupid… mine like to get busy at work and just forget the world… sometimes I wonder if they even remember I am still here half the time.” Hamona looks at him and says with a smile, “They don’t need to remember you because I always do and they know I will look after you when you do something stupid.” She takes a drink of the juice slowly and then goes back to cooking. After twenty minutes, the food was done and she sets the table before moving the dishes of food there.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:29 pm

he grinned'' true, like a little love puppy you are'' he teased as he lightly ruffled her hair again before helping to set the table, trying to stay out of her way mostly so as not to bump into her and make her drop something. '' and hey i don't do alot of stupid things. just because i get in trouble every now and then at school doesn't mean i am not smart' he teased again as he nudged a chair out for her to sit down whenever she was ready '' i will do the dishes don't worry about it want me to help with the cupcakes? i atleast know how to not burn those.. '' he couldn't help but hear his own stomach growl, the food smelled good so it really wasn't his own fault.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next