The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment putting the food in the center of the table. She says, “Yes and in school you do some stupid things to get yourself in trouble.” She laughs some to herself as she hears his stomach growl over the food. She sits down in the chair and then motions him to sit down and dig in. Hamona then fixes her own plate of food and then takes a minute to think. She says, “No I am making a new recipe and I don’t want you to know what kind they are until they are done.”

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:00 pm

he grinned. '' naw, i am smarter then that. i only do it just to piss off the teachers and you should know that'' he teased as he made up a plate for himself'' ohhh this is definitely good, now if i get fat i will blame you '' he smiled before putting on a fake pout'' aww does that mean i gotta get out of the kitchen when you do that?" he teased as he drank his juice and starting on his food. enjoying it..'' remind me to give you some ice for that bruise on your cheek Hamona. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment knowing he was just teasing. She says, “You know I can’t stand other people in the kitchen while I am baking Marcus.” She smiles inwardly loving that he did not change since they were kids. She still remembered when he had promised he would always love her when they were ten. That year she had gone through hell and back making her feel worthless and unloved. She began to wonder if he meant it even now.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:38 am

he sighed before finishing off of his food. '' hmmm alright, i will only do it cause you fed me good food and wouldn't let me make sandwhiches. '' he got up and put his plate in the sink after rinsing it, glancing back at her as he went silent. Thinking of what had happened to her over the weekend, he went to the freezer to get a freeze pack before wrapping it in a dish towel, coming up behind her he placed it on the table for her before leaning down to wrap his arms around her , hugging her against him, placing his cheek against her good one as he closed his eyes. '' you know i am just picking on you , i would never do anything on purpose to piss you off or hurt you, you know that right?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:50 am

Hamona continues to eat her food until she felt the cold ice cloth on her right cheek. She feels an arm go around her and she tensed up at first then she relaxed and looked at him. She says, “I know you are just teasing me Marcus.” A tear goes down her cheek as she was fighting all her feelings to tell him that she was in love with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:55 am

he watched her before frowning'' i am sorry did i bump your bruise? I didn't mean to hurt you . '' he tugged the chair around slightly so he could kneel down in front of her and lightly brush the tear away..'' alright something is going on, you need to talk. come on whatever it is i can handle it and possibly help you out on it.. is someone teasing you at school or something?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:11 am

Hamona looks at him and says getting frustrated, “No one is teasing me Marcus. I do not want to talk about this okay.” She gets up from her chair and decided that she was full, so she washed her dishes and put the left over food away. She looks at the time and says, “My dad will be home in an hour getting of his shift. I better get things set up for him, or he will hit me again since I forgot to do it earlier.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 am

he scratched the back of his head as he watched her, he was baffled by her behavior and really didn't know how to deal with it.. '' erh.. ok... '' he frowned as she mentioned her father hitting her again'' i raelly don't like you being around him.. do you want some help ? i mean i could go with you and maybe me being their might give him a second thought or two bout smacking you with someone there to see it. . '' he glanced at her again slightly frustrated, he would never understand women. '' seriously though you wouldn't be crying over something that is nothing.. why do women have to be confusing?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:31 am

Hamona looks at him and says, “Well if you could just figure it out, I would not be confusing to you.” She goes out the door with tears going down her face not bothering to say it was okay for him to come. She runs home and gets everything ready for her father hoping he would not hit her again. An hour later her father comes through the door gruffly and asks, “Why are you home early?” She says, “I got sick at school so they sent-” She could not finish her sentence. She was slammed into a wall by another hit from her dad. He says, “Get out of my sight.” She slowly up and makes her way out of the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:43 am

He sighed as he watched her run out of the house, normally he would have ran after her but he learned several lessons in that where some women just needed time to think without a hounding teenager after em.. Shaking his head he finished cleaning up,still worried about her, he waited for nearly an hour before he just couldn't wait no longer, making sure the house was locked up since his parents wouldn't be home till late, he headed for her place. He was nearly to her place when he saw her run out of the house and by the look on her face, she had definitely been hit again. Swearing under his breath he jogged up towards her '' Hamona! hold on '' he reached her quickly , taking ahold of her arms to get a good look at her before swearing again '' come on , you can spend the night with me at my house. and i won't take no for an answer i don't want him touching you again, '' before she could even respond he literally picked her up, she wasn't heavy for him so it didn't really make anything difficult to carry her with one arm under her knees and the other around her back under her shoulders.. '' seriously why do you let him do that'' he growled out as he turned around and began to head back to his house. it was either that or go into her house and beat the snot out of her no good father to see how he liked it. he wasn't scared of him. '' your going to give me a heart attack you know. i already worry alot about you .i care about you too much just to see you go back home and continuely get beat by that neanderthull. '' he was rambling and he didn't care, he just needed to get her to his place and possibly get himself calmed down before he did something stupid and get himself arrested.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:11 am

Hamona did not say a word as he carried her away to his house. She lays her head on his shoulder as her head was spinning from being hit. When they get to his house, she lays down on his couch and cries softly. She turns on her side and cries as she felt used and unloved by everyone. She closes her eyes sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:15 am

he sighed as he watched her on the couch before moving over to her. '' come on now. no more tears'' he rolled her over before picking her up '' and no laying on that crappy couch . my bed is better.. and i promise to behave myself. '' he teased slightly wanting to make her laugh as he carried her to his room before lightly dropping her on his new bed. he had saved up alot of money to get that thing and he loved it.. Kneeling down in front of her he tugged her to the edge before he lightly brushed the tears from her face gingerly. '' your breaking my heart love, wish you would just tell me why your so sad. i want to make it better. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:38 am

Hamona blushes as she gets put in his bed. She was not use to him carrying her around either…She looks at him a moment before pressing her lips to his gently. She then pulls away slowly and lays down on the bed to relax. Her eyes calm as she knew he was probably too dense to figure out that she was in love with him. She sighs as she tries to relax some.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 am

He blinked in complete surprise as she kissed him, he wasn't really sure if that really happened or not but only because she shocked him, licking his lips slightly he could feel a slight blush creep across his face. '' uh...'' he frowned slightly trying to figure out what to say before he sighed, getting up to lay down next to her on the bed. '' your blushing..'' he teased slightly brushing his fingers lightly across her cheeks'' its cute.. '' he had dated once, but that relationship never really lasted which is why he hadn't been around any other girls any more other then Hamona, and he definitely liked her alot. He was starting to get the feeling that she had the same feelings.. '' soo.. tell me.. how long have you been wanting to do that? i bet its not as long as i have wanted to.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:06 am

Hamona looks at him as she could see the blush on his face and smiles some. She cuddles up to him when he gets up on the bed with her. She says, “I have been wanting to do that for a while now.” She looks in his eyes and kisses him again knowing he would not mind. She then breaks the kiss and strokes his cheek softly. She stays cuddled up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:14 am

He smiled as she cuddled up to him . '' really now .. '' he blinked in surprise when she kissed him again, making him relax more as he kissed her back before she broke the kiss'' geez you gotta stop doing that.. '' he teased as he looked down at her even as she stroked his cheek. '' your going to make whatever brains i have turn into mush. '' he teased lightly as she still cuddled against him, he was enjoying it greatly. '' you know you should have said something about this.. and don't give me that look, i am a guy you should know guys don't typically talk all girly stuff .. '' he grinned'' though i may have to speak up around you since you don't want to speak up.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:02 am

Hamona looks at his eyes, “I figured you would figure it out sooner or later. I mean you should know by now that I am not a girl who speaks up about anything. Besides you never seemed to show any sign of interest in dating anyone since that one bimbo you dated. I warned you about her.” She cuddles up to him as she was happy that she showed Marcus how she feels about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 am

he arched a brow at her before laughing'' that bimbo was a blind date set by one of your geeky friends by the way '' he teased as he leaned down and lightly nipped her neck'' hmm i gave you plenty of signs.. you just didn't have your eyes open when i gave them'' he grinned'' if you think back, have you ever seen me date another girl? .. in that matter you should remember all the other ones that have tried to get me to go home with them but i always went with you , plenty of signs there you know'' he grabbed one of his fluffy pillows to lay on before pulling her closer and wrapped his arm around her waist. '' and i would have figured it out sooner if you had atleast given some sign, ohh and i don't mean you pestering me about my study habits, or bad habits'' he grinned. '' i like my habits''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:20 am

Hamona looks at him and says, "Shawn was not my friend she was just trying to get back at me because her boy friend Rodger developed a crush me. So she thought getting you hooked up with that bimbo would turn me ugly or something. You could have said no." She smiles as Marcus nipped at her neck which got him a soft moan as a response. She says with a smile, "I don't mind your habits as long as you keep your grades above a D."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:36 am

he grinned'' i know i could have.. she seemed interesting. buuut she is not you, which is why she got the boot within a week or so.. '' he arched a brow at her little moan from his nip which made him do it again just so he could hear it again. '' ahh my grades are at C . all of em.. could bring em up a bit if i really wanted to . but i don't have much of an encouragement to do so. '' he lightly placed a hand on her stomache just to hold her still alittle since she was squirming from him nipping on her neck.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 am

Hamona moans softly and squirms some as he starts nipping at her neck more. She blushes and says, "Marcus you are such a pain." She was just playing of course she was loving it. She tries her best to hold still as he nips at her neck, but it was hard. He had found her weak spot and it was getting a rise out of her. Hamona bites her lip to stop her self from moaning so loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 am

he laughed before rolling away from her. ''alright alright, i did promise i would behave. not fair to tease ya like that'' he grinned, looking her over'' though making you blush is really fun '' stuck his tongue out at her before getting up to go dig around in his desk. '' well since your spending the night i have an extra toothbrush for ya.. '' he frowned as he glanced at her. '' your not one of those kind of girls who wears frilly pj's are ya?" he grinned'' cause that just gives me more ammo to tease you with and you love me being a pain'' he would keep his promise to behave. Not wanting her to think he was taking advantage of her, if they ever did anything he knew it would be on her terms only which he didn't mind at all, he was just glad to get her smiling again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:15 am

Hamona smiles and says, "I wear a night gown with shorts underneath but I can just wear what I have on to bed." She tenses up a moment and says, "I am going to have to go home and get a change of clothes for school tomorrow." She looks at her neck in a mirror and smiles seeing small marks on her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:21 pm

he sighed as he pulled out a long t-shirt before tossing it at her. '' we can go in the morning, i know your parents leave early so we can just stop by on the way to school. '' he smiled warmly as he sat down next to her again before laying down and tugged her close in a slightly tight hug'' hmmmm no tensing up . your supposed to relax. do i have to nibble on you again?" he grinned looking up at her all innocent like.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:32 pm

He pulled out a long t-shirt before tossing it at her. She catches it and sighs a little. Hamona looks at him and says, "I can't relax Marcus..." She looks at him with a blush on her cheeks and says, "Don't you dare..." She gets up off the bed to keep him from turning her on more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next