The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 14 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Hamona takes a deep breath and says, “I think I may have waited too long to eat. So the ice cream is not sitting well in my stomach.” She grips the toilet as she gets sick over and over again. Her body shaking at the sudden rush of her stomach getting sick.

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 14 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:37 pm

he sighed and continued to hold her hair back and rub her back slowly '' i am sorry hun. maybe we should come up with a time line of when you should eat or not. that way we can prevent upset tummy's more.. '' he waited for her to finish before handing her a wet wash clothe and a small glass of water, getting a little more concerned,. he knelt down next to her, '' your a little pale hun, you should probably lay down.. umm, mom was a little concerned you may be pregnant but i know i used protection.. i doubt any of them broke,since i checked them but.. just to be positive do you want to take a test or go to the doctor or something? that one doctor of yours is really good, i am sure he wouldn't mind seeing you for this. ''

(( lol sorry , think i was in a hurry when i did that.. cant remember XD))

Last edited by silverwolflady on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:07 pm

(Could you add a little more to your post?)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:18 pm

(( ^-^ yea sorry bout that.. there ya go))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Hamona looks at him and says rinsing out her mouth really quick, “I can pick up a test at the store but I doubt that is the problem Marcus. Unless the condom broke while you were inside me.” She goes to the bed and lays down as she was not wanting to push her luck.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:11 pm

he shrugged'' like i said, i checked them, didn't see any breaks.. but you never know'' he sighed as he got up and followed her to the bed, putting another glass of water next to the bed stand. '' do you need anything? like gingerale or something? maybe crackers.. just let me know. mom is gonna be on my case for this until you feel better'' he smiled sitting down on the bed and lightly rubbing her back. '' she does that you know.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I will be fine Marcus. We can wait until the stores open. Then I will buy a test to see if I am pregnant. But until then can you just hold me?” She cuddles into him and closes her eyes as she felt sick again as she needed to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:31 pm

he nodded and layed down with her, giving her the edge of the bed in case she needed to get up fast and not trip over him. '' hmmm its going to be ok hun. '' he held her close, lightly running his hands over her back and through her hair'' take a nap love.. i will be here when you wake up so no worries. '' he smiled as he watched her'' when you feel better and what not we can go to the beach if you like.. swim around and what not.. i don't mind''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Hamona sleeps calmly after Marcus reassured her that he would be there when she woke up. A few hours later she wakes up and runs to the bathroom. She groans and gasps as she gets sick again. She waits until her body is done being sick before heading to the store to get a pregnancy test.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 pm

he followed her, helping her in the bathroom before going to the store with her. '' geez hope we didn't give you the flu or anything hun. '' while at the pharmacy he bought a few things to keep her hydration up and a few other things that she may need. he even picked up a few things for his mother and her headaches. '' you ready to go hun ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Hamona grabs a few types of wet wipes that would be cold to her skin and help her cool down. She then grabs a pregnancy test and then pays for them. She still looked very pale as she walked back to his house and to his bathroom. She opens the test and follows the instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:11 pm

he moved around the room, giving his mom the things that she needed, before heading up the stairs with a small snack.getting a little tired now but still worried for hamona , hoping she just caught a small bug or something and that it wasn't anything serious. '' there's cold water on the bed side table for you hun, i picked up cold meds and flu meds in case you need them''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Hamona paces around the room in the bathroom as she waited for the little stick to say yes or no. She tenses up as she sees in deep blue letter…YES. She throws the box and the stick away and stares at herself in the mirror. She stays really quiet as she unsure what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 pm

frowning slightly he knocked on the bathroom door when he didn't hear anything'' hamona? you ok?'' shifting a little he leaned against the door jam,rubbing his eyes slightly as he waited, hoping she didn't pass out or anything. '' hun your worrying me here. you ok in there or do i have to come in to help you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Hamona slowly opens the door looking as pale as a ghost. She looks in his eyes and says, “Your mother is going to be mad at you…” She was still trying to get over the shock as she was about how this could have happened. She gets in the bed and curls into a ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:50 pm

he frowned before sighing, going over to her and laying down next to her, wrapping his arms around her lightly '' technically she can't... did use protection you know so technically it wasn't my fault. or yours, things just happen... do you want to go tell her? she can help you with it..'' he knew he was going to get the chewing of a life time from his mom but he really didn't mind though right now his priority was to just make sure hamona was doing ok '' your pale.. and your scaring me a little, is it normal to be pale ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Hamona says, “I am a little freaked out so I know I am partly pale because of that. The other part is because I can’t keep any food down.” She cuddles into him and says, “You are asking a girl who has been beaten, cut up, experimented on, and turned into a mermaid if its normal. I don’t know what is normal anymore.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:59 pm

he blinked then sighed'' sorry didn't mean to make you upset hun, well come on, lets go ask mom, she can definitely help. considering she has been pregnant before otherwise i wouldn't be here.. '' he teased slightly , kissing her cheek. '' we will get through this. although i am still alittle baffled on how you got pregnant. i know i checked the condoms. obviously i missed something''.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Hamona says getting up, “Well the hole may have been too small for you to see.” She kisses him before going down to his mother who was trying to get his dad up for work. Hamona gives him a hard slap by the head causing him to jump at the sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:16 pm

he jumped at the sound of the slap and cringed slightly , knowing thats exactly what his dad would do to him once they heard the news.. '' ouch .. '' glancing at his mom he sighed '' uhh mum... kinda uhhh gotta talk. '' he mumbled, eyeing his dad though , making sure to put alot of furniture in between him and his father, since his dad did happen to have a temper when he was ticked off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:21 pm

His mother looks at him and says, “She is pregnant isn’t she?” His father looks at her and says, “You did not need to swat me so hard miss thing.” Hamona laughs and says, “Unlike your wife I am not afraid to whip you into shape.” He grumbles a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:26 pm

he glanced at his mother and sighed before nodding'' apparently , and before you yell at me , yes we did use protection every single time. didn't think that any of them broke.. hamona says i might of missed something small '' he slid a glance to hamona before looking back at his mom'' she needs a bit of ... help i think.. to settle her stomache and uhh get her to not be pale any more. i don't want her passing out or anything. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:47 pm

His mother pours Hamona a ginger ale and gets her some saltine crackers with butter on them. She says, “Drink the ginger ale slowly and eat the crackers as often as you need. I will get you some more stuff on my way home from work.” Hamona nods and eats the crackers happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:00 pm

he frowned, glancing at his mom , then over at his father, still nervous as hell and it was driving him crazy since he could feel it affecting his sugar level. but didn't give any signs of it.. '' umm are you going to need help mom? i mean i think i can pick up some of the stuff if you like.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:15 pm

His mother says, “Hun I can do it. And stop being so dang nervous. If we yell at you, Hamona would swat me as hard as she did your father. I doubt my head could take that.” Hamona looks at him and says, “Marcus check your sugar levels. I don’t want you to get sick.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next