The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 20 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Hamona smiles and says, “Okay. Thank you but just don’t push yourself too hard. She goes to the food have a feeling that it was done and got him a bowl of it and put an ice cube in it to help it cool down for him. She does not get any for herself as she starts making a list of things she needed and wanted.

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 20 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:38 pm

he grinned.. '' i promise i will only get the paint. that won't cause too much trouble for me.. '' taking his bowl he sat down and watched her curiously even as he worked on his food, taking small bites at a time until the bowl was completely empty and he was completely full'' ohhh that was good. hmmmm. now then.. what color of paint are you thinking of?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment and says, “Well your mom likes the egg shell white. So I am just going to paint it that for her.” She looks at the list a moment and says, “Come on when you are done eating, I want to go to the store to get some supplies.” She sits down next to him and thinks about what she was going to do to the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:53 am

he blinked slightly in surprise before nodding, getting up to rinse out his bowl before heading up the stairs to change and pull on some shoes.. '' well i hope its not too expensive.. don't want you spending all your money and what you know.. '' he moved up behind her and lightly kissed her cheek. '' even though i can help you with the paying i know you are stubborn about it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am

Hamona smiles and kisses his lips softly before going to the store. She picks out a little crate to hold the things she wanted to get. She picks up a painting kit and brush kit. Then she picks up several canvases to paint on. She then looks around for ideas. She then goes out to the check out aisle. She smiles as everything she needed only cost her twenty-eight dollars.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:45 pm

he followed her wherever she went, before grabbing the bags when they checked out. '' wow, you didn't even spend that much. if it as my mom doing the shopping she would have gotten alot more.. '' he teased, heading home now. Once they got home he set the bags on the table before going out into the garage, moving things around for a little bit before he found the paint.. '' your in luck hamona. we actually have about two full things of paint. guess dad forgot he ever had them. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile before moving stuff out of the kitchen so she would not get paint all over. She puts a tarp on the floor so she would not ruin the floor. She smiles as she opens the paint cans so she could get to work. She uses a medium sized brush to go over the peeling old pain. Within two hours she has the whole kitchen done.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:33 pm

he helped her out as best as he could, moving things around that got in her way and what not.he had to open up a few windows to air out the fumes so they wouldn't get sick from breathing them in. when she finished he smiled as he leaned against the door jam, looking things over'' looks good. when it dries i will move the things back so you can take a break. and don't say you don't need one because i know you do , you been painting for over two hours. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment and smiles before kissing his cheek gently. Then she goes out on the porch and sets up a blank canvas on her art stand. She gets out the paints she bought and starts to paint a picture of the things around her. She is using oil paints so she doesn’t have to wait for paint to dry for each layer of the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:55 pm

he quickly put everything back, taking down the covers and all that, folding them up and putting them away to reuse later if there was another room that needed painting. once that was done he washed up before going outside and watching her paint.. ''w hat are you painting hun?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Hamona hears him wash up before coming outside and watching her paint.. She did not mind people watching her paint as long as they did not bump her arm. ''What are you painting Hun?" She hears him ask. She starts the online of a bird and says, "Whatever pops into my head really." She turns her head and kisses him softly on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:33 am

he smiled warmly ,feeling the kiss on his cheek before he leaned against the railing of the porch. he glanced out, watching anything that moved, mostly the birds, there was alot of different kinds of them flying around, he had spotted red cardinals, a blue jay, and somewhere off in the distance he could hear the tell tale sign of a woodpecker putting a hole in a tree. '' hmm. i didn't know you had a talent for painting, don't think you ever brought it up in the time we spent in school. i don't even remember if you took an art class. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Hamona smiles some and says, “I did take an art class just not at the high school. I took a class at the community center. And the reason I did not tell you is because I don’t like to talk about me so much.” She starts making the outlines of the birds as she works on a painting of a bird paradise. She says, “Painting is a safe outlet for me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:00 pm

tag

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:15 pm

(( yes yes i know. brain farts. ))

he smiled slightly as he moved up behind her and lightly rubbed her shoulders'' yea but this is me. you and me where best friends you can tell me anything love'' he teased, lightly kissing her cheek, looking at her drawing'' well your damn good thats for sure. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment and kisses him softly before she starts to add the details like the feathers and the unique eyes. She says, “I know I can tell you anything my love but sometimes a woman needs to have her secrets.” She finishes the details before adding the color of the paints. She smiles as she finishes with the paints.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:40 pm

(( gaah got me when i was eating XD ))

he grinned, '' aww. alright i will let ya have them, even though its fun to ferret them out. '' he teased before sitting down in another chair on the porch, slowly relaxing completely .. '' hmm this is a good day to be out here.. clear skies, not a dark cloud in sight. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile as she puts the painting somewhere to dry. She looks at the sky a moment before getting a blanket and spreading it out on the lawn. Then she lays on it with a smile as she gets comfortable on the blanket. She smiles as her skin enjoys the heat of the sun. she looks at her love with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 pm

he watched her curiously before getting up and joining her on the blanket.. '' heh well as much as you love water you love the sun too, careful not to burn hun. '' he stretched out, placing his hands behind his head as he layed on his back, closing his eyes, it did feel warm on his skin, a calming affect he really liked.. '' this is good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Hamona smiles as she cuddles up at him. She says, “I like the sun because it warms up my skin.” She shows him the sunscreen and says, “Well you could put it on my skin so I don’t get burnt.” She steals a playful kiss before taking off the top layer of her clothes to reveal a tank top and a pair of jean shorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:44 pm

he laughed, kissing her back before taking the sunscreen from her, '' alright then'' he watched her take her top shirt off before he put some sunscreen on his hands and began to rub it over her arms first, being thorough. '' atleast one of us came prepared.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Hamona smiles and says, “I am always prepared Marcus you should know that by now.” She relaxes some as she feels him putting the sunscreen on her. She looks up at the sky with a smile. “Do you think we could have a panic out here later? It is such a beautiful day. We should enjoy it while we can.” She smiles at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:08 pm

he arched a brow, glancing over at his father's grill that he hadn't used in a while'' sure, i can bbq out here. wouldn't take long, and we have the meat in the freezer. '' he smiled, putting a small dot on her nose before carefully rubbing it in.. '' so adorable.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Hamona smiles and looks at his pale skin. She puts some sunscreen in her hand and starts to rub some in his skin so he won’t get burnt. She then kisses his nose and says with a smile, “You look so good with some color in your skin but not a burnt red.” She smiles a little before making sure the sunscreen is rubbed in.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:37 pm

he gave another soft laugh as he kissed her lips lightly '' well thanks hun, glad you think so, i don't feel like turning into a lobster. '' he teased, finishing her up easily enough before he held still for her. '' hmm so what to cook outside for a picnic.. hot dogs.. steak.. potato. hmmm pork chops. man so many i can do.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next