The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidia: The War of Cosmos and Chaos (Private)

2 posters

Go down

Dissidia: The War of Cosmos and Chaos (Private) Empty Dissidia: The War of Cosmos and Chaos (Private)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Cosmos,the goddess of harmony.
Chaos,The god of discord.

~Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in a savage war.
Cosmos and Chaos were of equal strength. It was believed the conflict would last forever.
But the balance was broken. Those who answered Chaos's call created an inexhaustible force.
And under vicious attack without relent, the warriors fighting for Cosmos started to fall, one by one.
The conflict that has continued for eons is now about to end in Chaos's favor. The world has been torn asunder, sinking into a vortex of disorder.
As for the few surviving warriors...their fates have yet to be determined.~

~~~~~

Squall looked at the group, this was all that was left, he would have to guess they were the best of the best. But for some reason he doubted that and this battle that had been going to end in Chaos's favor was probably still going to end in his favor. The ten of them...the ones that were left had no chance against a force as strong as the one that Chaos had on his side. The Warrior of Light was taking the lead again as though he was in charge of everything. From what Squall had heard a lot of these people had been 'warriors of light' in some sense or another, why did they all so willingly follow this one man into battle like this. Squall didn't like it, he didn't like it one bit, but who was he to say anything, for all he knew these people WERE more powerful then he was. So he said nothing and followed as well his gun blade resting over his shoulder as they walked forward in the Order's Sanctuary, the watery floor beneath them surprising shallow. An alter in the middle of this pool was where they were heading...to as it would seem...wait for the enemy to approach.

---

Sephiroth looked at the pack he had been grouped with, he knew they were going to win so why did they bother to hold a meeting like they were. It was pointless. What were the ten 'good guys' that were left going to be able to do to them now. They had these crystal mannequins going around doing all their work anyway. But none the less here they were standing in the Old Chaos Shrine discussing what they were going to do. Sephiroth himself stood farther off leaning against one of the pillars and not inputting anything, not finding any need to. They seemed to know what they were going to do without his help anyway. He was fine with whatever they had coming.

"We act like we really have to do anything. It is as simple as letting me go out there. I can freeze the time and get us over there quickly. We can slit their throats and watch them slowly bleed to death." Ultimecia stated crossing her arms stepping forwards, pacing in front of the throne where they had gathered a smirk on her face pretty sure of her words. When you had a witch that could control time and space on your team how could you lose a battle like this.

"HMPH!" Kuja but in flipping his hair over his shoulder, "What a stupid idea. Coming from such a revolting second rate good for nothing like you, I wasn't expecting much anyway. Why can't we actually think of something that would actually be worth watching." he explained walking forwards and turning his arms spread as he smirked not noticing Ultimecia's rage seem to flare up at his words.

"YOU DISGUSTING EXCUSE OF A MAN! HOW DARE YOU TALK DOWN TO SOMEONE SO OBVIOUSLY SUPERIOR TO YOU!" Ultimecia shrieked. A feather like pin forming in her hand she threw it at the back of Kuja's head as hard as she could, he had turned from her words though and it hit him right in the middle of his forehead. He fell back mostly out of surprise and landed with a echoed thud on the ground. Even Sephiroth looked over from his spot on the other side of the room, but the silver haired man just laughed and shook his head. Kuja twitched slightly on the ground, figuring by the fact that he couldn't move his limbs that she probably had those things poisoned. He probably looked ridiculous as well. His eyes rolled back slightly and aside from a few twitches he did nothing. "Now as I was saying, my idea is simple and easily executes, so why don't we just-" she started.

Exdeath stood much like Sephiroth except a bit closer to the group. He let his arms fall to his side as he interrupted Ultimecia much like Kuja had tried, "Why don't I just send them to the void and get this over with." He said holding up his hand and acting as though crushing something in the palm of his hand. Ultimecia's anger again seemed to flare up.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dissidia: The War of Cosmos and Chaos (Private) Empty Re: Dissidia: The War of Cosmos and Chaos (Private)

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 am

((Uhhm I forgot who I was playing as. Could you list who the characters belong to?))
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Dissidia: The War of Cosmos and Chaos (Private) Empty Re: Dissidia: The War of Cosmos and Chaos (Private)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:14 pm

((Argh...
Me: Exdeath, Sephiroth, Squall, Ultimecia, Kuja
You: Cecil, Golbez, Kefka, Cloud, Zidane
Mel: Bartz, Terra, Tidus, Jecht
No One: Warrior of Light, Garland, Firion, Emperor, Onion Knight, Cloud of Darkness

Anyone can be those last 6...if necessary I can use Warrior of Light or something.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:21 am

(awesome, that way I won't forget who I am ^^ Umm, it seems you're describing them all together, just what they're like around each other, you want me to write that?))
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:40 am

((yes. The good guys are together in Order's Sanctuary. The bad guys are together in Old Chaos Shrine.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:04 pm

"Cheer up, O, prince of all that is depressing," Zidane said loudly, poking at the brooding, spiky haired blond. His tail swished back and forth to the side anxiously as he studied the moody emo. "It's not the end of the world just because Mr. Pale-and-sexy's out there." Cloud just glared at the nickname for his enemy. He didn't quite appreciate the younger male's cheeriness.
"Your brother's out there, you know. I believe he's been spreading rumors about you," Cloud replied, looking darkly at the obnoxious other blond.
"Cecil's brother is out there too, he knows all that and junk, at least he isn't being a broody emo."
Cecil just looked like he'd rather not be in the squabble about the depressing moods and the enemies or families out there. He said nothing to retaliate, being as polite as he was. He switched from his Dark Knight mode to his Paladin mode, looking at the two with what could have most likely been amusement.
"Don't worry about anything, Cloud. You'll be fine out there. No matter what happens, just do your best." Cecil gave Cloud a small smile, but it wasn't returned. He didn't seem to mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"You can calm down any time, Kefka," the heavily armored Golbez told the dancing clown. He had been watching the insane man practically frolic with confidence and cockiness for the past twenty minutes. The man just threw him a questioning, excited glance.
Kefka giggled madly. "Don't be such a pansy, Tin man. Why, I bet you'll get thrashed by your baby brother." He cackled manically as for reasons unknown flailed his hands. Golbez was not amused in the least bit. Kefka took pleasure knowing such and how annoying he was. He snickered obnoxiously as he flitted about, muttering things about incest between the two brothers.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down