The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK - Page 13 Empty Re: Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 11:49 am

Hamona looks at him and says, “The children won’t grow too fast hun. They will be rather normal for the most part. I don’t know how they will handle being around other kids though. Considering their occasional need for blood.” She smiles as the boys get their fill and she covers her chest up again so she could fill out their papers so they had their names and information filled out.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 25, 2010 2:13 pm

he smiled as he reached over to take one of them from her so she had a free hand to handle the papers. making sure she had a table to fill them out on he cradled the small baby in his arms'' ahh well thats good to know.. '' he glanced up before shrugging'' well i think we will be able to help them. i mean. you handled being around others. and well same with me considering my temper and all.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Hamona looks at him after the papers were filled out and says, “You have a point there Jacob.” She hold Jacob Jr. in her arms as she relaxes in the chair before getting up and saying, “Your dad and the pack are here dying to meet our sons.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 25, 2010 2:49 pm

he looked up and nodded before smiling. '' well alright. lets go back to your room then where we can have visitors, the nurses will bring in the cribs so they can still be with you. '' he followed her out of the room and back to her room, making sure she was ok before he grinned at his pack and father, they gathered around looking curious and in awe as they spotted the twins.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Hamona makes her way to her bed and gets in it as the nurse brought the babies to her bed side. The nurse asks, “First time mother?” Hamona nods slowly feeling embarrassed about losing control of her temper. The nurse smiles and says, “Its alright. Every new mother loses her temper at a nurse handling their baby. You are more on edge because of how tired you are from giving birth to such healthy twins.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Jacob smiled, glancing at the nurse even though he was busy trying to explain to his father what was going on and what the babies names where. he had so many questions being tossed at him, his head was begining to hurt. shaking his head slightly he finally went over to sit down next to hamona.. '' heh yea hamona. your just all protective of your babies'' he teased, even though he was too a little. nobody could sense it but he was definitely on edge. trying to keep calm.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Hamona looks at the pack members and Jacob’s dad a moment before saying, “Everyone take a deep breath and calm down.” She slowly picks up their sons and holds them calmly. She says, “We will answer every question you have when I am out of the hospital and the babies are settled in at the house.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 25, 2010 7:12 pm

jacobs eyes widened slightly '' oh gosh... we don't have enough room at home for twins. '' he had only made enough room for one child, he should have figured she would have twins. he glanced at his father who just started to laugh'' wha?"

he shook his head before grinning, pushing his chair closer to him '' don't worry about room. i have some people coming over to clean out the fishing room. it will be completely cleaned out sanitized and what not and then we can use it as the babies rooms. relax jacob. i may be old but i am not stupid. i can sense whether or not if we need more room or not.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Hamona looks at the two of them and laughs softly at the look on Jacob’s face. She says, “And you say I worry too much. Relax hun, your dad does pay attention to details.” She looks down at their sons as they looked around the room without a sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 25, 2010 7:27 pm

he sighed and rubbed the back of his head'' sorry . i am relaxed.. well sorta.. '' he frowned before sighing as he leaned against her bed slightly '' suppose i am just a little on the jittery side.. i mean babies are here. and the whole room is full. think its my little protective instincts are trying to kick in.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Hamona leans up and kisses him softly saying, “I am just teasing you love.” She has him sit in a chair next to her so she could give him Nick. Leah says to them, “Smile…” She takes a picture of the four of them together. She laughs softly as Nick lets out a screech at the sight of the light. Hamona looks at the little one and says, “You’re okay. The light is not going to hurt you any.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 26, 2010 9:39 pm

jacob blinked from the flash of the camera before smiling sl ightly as he looked down at Nick.'' yea easy there son.. light won't hurt you none'' he gently rocked him in his arms, relaxing when the boy just blinked up at him and slowly calmed down.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 6:24 pm

Hamona looks at Jacob as he got Nick to settle down. She looks at Jacob Jr.’s eyes and says, “Jacob look at how their eyes are reacting to the light…” The little ones’ eyes were glowing and whenever the bright lights turned on, the babies’ eyes would turn pure black.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 27, 2010 6:26 pm

he frowned, looking at their eyes before shrugging'' that is strange. never seen that before... '' he sighed before leaning back'' well could be one of those signs of having mixed blood in them.. doesn't seem to harm them any . just make them a bit sensitive to light i guess.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “We will have to get them sunglasses throughout their lives so they can be out in sunlight without possible pain to their eyes.” She looks at J.J. what she now calls Jacob Jr. so she would not confuse Jacob to much. She says, “I have a feeling you are going to be just like your father.” She kisses his forehead as he lets out a cute soft sneeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 28, 2010 11:28 pm

jacob grinned'' what makes you think he is going to be just like me? he could take after you , you know'' he teased before shaking his head'' its ok . i think it won't be too bad i guess.. we will see how much they actually need the sunglasses anyways.'' he shrugged before sighing '' couldn't say i didn't see that one coming.. but i figured there would be small problems popping up''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Hamona kisses him again and says, “These little problems will most likely go away with time.” A nurse comes in there slowly with dusty old books and says, “Miss Hamona I think you should look at these. She puts Jacob Jr. in his crib and looks through the books slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 29, 2010 3:50 pm

jacob frowned as he eyed the books, glancing at the nurse every now and then '' possibly... what are those?" getting up he moved over to her with the books while gently rocking his arms for the baby to go to sleep. '' those look really old and extremely dirty'' he frowned before wrinkling his nose'' and very smelly.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Hamona says, “They are old records and look there is a picture of a woman that I look like.” She shows him the pick of a woman named Allie Yuki and then looks at the man next to her. He was extremely handsome and timeless it seemed.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 29, 2010 4:16 pm

he frowned, eyeing the pictures over slowly '' yea she does look at you , wonder who the guy is though'' he was curious about that, wouldn't mind knowing more about it, glancing at the other books he sighed'' gonna take a while longer to go through all of them i think''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Hamona says once the nurse leaves, “They are my mother and father. I have the very same locket the woman is wearing in this photo.” She shows him her locket and the blue rose engraved in the front of the locket. She says, “These are my parents…”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 29, 2010 5:17 pm

he frowned before smiling'' well they look good.. no wonder your soo pretty you took after your mother'' he teased lightly as he kissed her cheek'' soo why get these books now? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Hamona says, “I don’t know.” She gets out her laptop and opens up internet explorer so she could look up Allie Yuki. The computer comes up with only one result. She clicks on it slowly. A picture of her mother pops up and Hamona reads aloud, “Allie Yuki was a young girl of sixteen when she was burnt alive at the stake for marrying a outed vampire count. Her young daughter Hamona escaped into the woods as her parents were executed by the Virginia townspeople.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 29, 2010 6:12 pm

jacob frowned as he sat back in his chair while she searched it up '' ohhh , that is not good'' he glanced at her again and sighed'' sorry you had to find that out hun, back then is harsh i guess.. does it say anything else on it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Hamona looks at the web page as she looked for more information. She reads aloud, “After Allie and her husband were killed, the townspeople headed for the count’s mansion for any possibility of a vampire coven being there. None of the town’s men returned from the mansion. The next morning the women of the town went to where the lovers were burnt to death. The retrains they used to hold them down had showed that they had been ripped open. The women made a law that the Yuki Mansion was off limits to everyone. For they feared that the count and his immortal family would kill them off if any human man or woman came to their home. It still stands on Hollow Hill untouched by time even after all these years.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum