The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK - Page 12 Empty Re: Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 9:50 pm

he frowned'' never heard of that before. .. '' he blinked in surprise then kissed her back just as deeply, slowly adding a third finger into her before moving them faster , wanting to give her the pleasure that she wanted and craved.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 7:24 am

Hamona whimpers in pleasure as he seemed want to please her just as bad as she needed to be pleased. She relaxes again and grips the bed sheets with her fist as the pleasure built inside her body. She says, “This feels so good Jacob.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 21, 2010 2:03 pm

he smiled nuzzling her neck as he moved his fingers in her as much as he could, nipping her neck lightly '' good i want you to feel good. '' he wanted her badly but didn't want to hurt the baby growing in her so settled for just pleasing her this way.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Hamona whimpers as she could sense the need and want he was feeling. She cries out his name as she came all over his fingers and she panted softly to recover. She then has him lay down and then starts kissing his body as she removes his boxers.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 4:26 pm

he smiled as she released while calling out his name, lightly kissed her lips before removing his fingers and slowly licked them one by one'' hmmm definitely taste good'' he teased blinking in surprise as she had him lay on his back, before he knew it she already had his boxers off'' hun you don't have to do that. '' he grinned as he pulled her up and lightly kissed her again '' i am fine hun i don't need anything.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “But your need to be pleased to Jacob. I can sense your desires in your body.” She kisses him deeply as she knew she was not going to win this argument but there was no harm in trying. She looks in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 4:57 pm

he grinned as he kissed her back just as deeply , wrapping his arms around her before nuzzling her neck'' yea i know.. but i can handle it.. i am not a guy out of control you know.. besides its good control practice anyways.. '' he grinned as he nipped her neck playfully. '' cold shower will easily take care of it. '' he loved the fact that she wanted to take care of his need but he wasn't about to let her do something she didn't need to do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Hamona looks at him with a slight laugh as she wanted him to be pleased. Her body told her that she needed to ease her mate’s desires since he had pleased hers. Her head rests against his as she was suddenly feeling very tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 5:40 pm

he smiled as he rubbed her back slowly before laying back on the bed, '' come on hun i can feel how tired you are, go to sleep i will take a quick shower and join you for a good nap ok ?" he smiled as he lightly kissed her again, slowly relaxing now, glad that he could get her mind off of things.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Hamona whimpers and gets off him so he could up and take a shower like he wanted. She lays herself against the wall as she was falling into a deep dead sleep as her stomach began growing at an even faster rate. She groans in her sleep as she curls into a ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 6:15 pm

he jumped up quickly to take a fast shower before coming back , allready dry as he layed down next to her, frowning at her stomach before reaching over to rub it. '' hun ? '' he watched her, slowly rubbing her belly to try and get rid of some of the discomfort. he really couldn't figure out how far along she was now considering her body was growing faster then he had seen.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Hamona slowly wakes up to the sound of his voice as pain went through her body because of the fast growth her body was going through. She says, “This is not good at all. My body can not keep up with this.” Blood starts to come out of her as she stars going into labor.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 6:39 am

he frowned before jumping up '' ohhhh not good. '' he glanced around before going over to her and picking her up '' come on, hospital is close. cause i sure as hell can't deliver a baby , don't know how. '' the blood had him a little worried but he sensed it was normal.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 11:17 am

Hamona winces in pain as the contractions started acting up. She says, “I don’t think our baby wants to wait any longer.” When they finally get to the hospital, the baby’s head was already crowning and making its way out. The doctors rush her into a room where she could give birth easier. But Jacob was not allowed to go inside. After several hours, Hamona gave birth to two healthy baby boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 11:56 am

He sighed as he waited for several hours before they finally told him he could see Hamona. getting up and following one of the nurses into the room he relaxed as he moved over to the bed, sitting down and lightly kissed her cheek'' heey, well don't you look good. ''he teased lightly , glancing at the door then back at her, he figured the babies where in the nursery ward.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Hamona smiles and kisses his cheek every so softly since she was a little tired. She says, “I am so happy but tired at the same time. We are going to have our hands full with twin boys.” She looks at him as her eyes were blood red and she was needing blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 12:18 pm

she smiled as he leaned close''' wow twins.. hmm well no wonder you got a little bigger'' he grinned as he got up and closed the door it was late so nurses wouldn't come in that often, going back over to the bed he lightly brushed her hair out of her face'' your hungry , i can see it.. take what you need hun''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment before gently biting his neck to take his blood to please her vampire side so she did not hurt anyone. She kisses his neck when she is done with drinking his blood as she was trying her best to behave.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 12:39 pm

he relaxed before leaning back when she finished'' hmmm feeling better? they said they are going to keep you here for a day or two before releasing you , they want to make sure the babies are fine and healthy''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I want to see our babies Jacob.” Their was worry in her voice as she wanted her children in her arms now. She gets off the bed and makes her way to the nursery getting madder as she saw a nurse holding them.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 3:58 pm

he rolled his eyes slightly as he followed her before lightly placing a hand on her shoulder'' easy hun, she is only making sure they are ok, its her job here. when when we go home its our job to take care of them after that.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “But I want them with me. They are hungry for blood and if they bite the nurse, someone will know what they are.” She slowly goes to the door of the nursery and the nurse smiled slowly giving the quiet twins to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 6:43 pm

he nodded even as he watched the nurse leave. picking up a chair he pulled it closer to her to allow her to sit down '' relax. feed them. i am sure they will enjoy the bonding with their mother. '' smiled he was defniitely enjoying seeing her hold the twins.'' any names yet?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Hamona sits down calmly in the chair and starts breast feeding them. She smiles and says, “I was thinking Jacob Jr. and Nick. What do you think?” She winces as she feels them feeding of a mix of her blood and milk. She smiles some as she slowly gets use to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 8:43 pm

he smiled, kneeling down next to her and watched them feed'' hmm i like it. fits them good. '' he frowned slightly '' we are going to have to buy alot of clothes for them, heh considering they are going to be growing a bit fast''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum