The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 5 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:28 pm

(I am fine. Just a harsh cough and sore throat. No need to worry.) Yuki looks at him a moment unsure what just happened right now. She goes back to practicing her water bending so she could focus on that. Her eyes focus as she goes on using multiple whips. The water swirls around the entire boat. The water spray changes color in the air and she smiles some.

Back to top Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 5 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:28 pm

(( I am glad to hear you are okay.))Zuko sat there and pretended to meditate after he finished meditating. He was proud of himself he gave advice like uncle does and he didn't screw it up. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns and sees his uncle his uncle smiles and says, "They story also counts for fire." His uncle then turns and walks away. Zuko looked up understanding but in denile.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Yuki looks at the two of them once she is done with practicing and says, “About time I figure out how to do that water shield.” Her eyes lighting up with joy and a strong sense of pride. She looks at Uncle and smiles inwardly before looking up at the sky. She had to wait another month or so to be at her peak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:44 am

Zuko looks at her and says, "Water sheild how would you do something like that?" He looks around a little confused. Uncle puts his hand on Zuko's shoulder and says, "Maybe if you ask Yuki she will tell you." Zuko looks at her and says, "I think I will just wait to see her do it."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Yuki sighs and goes down below to get a drink to help her focus. She finds some weird looking drinks. She decides to make some raspberry tea to drink. She breathes in some as the smell of raspberries fill the air. She smiles some as the tea is done and pours some in a cup for her to drink. She sits down and sips her tea slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Zuko sits on the deck and then stands up and says, "Uncle I think I will go to bed." He pats his uncles shoulders and then walks into the stair way and up to his room. Uncle turns and goes down below to tell Yuki. Uncle smells the tea and says, "Wow you make an excellent tea." He smiles and says, "May I have some." He then says, "Oooohh yes I am suppose to tell you Zuko went off to bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Yuki smiles and pours Uncle some tea before sitting back down and finishing her own. “My mother always tells me that a respectable bride should always be able to make her husband something that will calm any troubled mind. So I mastered in tea making.” She closes her eyes slightly as she thinks for a moment. “I should go to sleep soon myself but a storm is coming soon and I have trouble sleeping during any type of storm.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:48 am

Uncle smiles and says, "I am a skilled artist I can play many instruments. But the best is my horn he smiles and says, "I use to play it for my nephew after the lost of his mother he had trouble sleeping." He smiles and says, "This may be a terrible war but it has brought me and him closer together and for that I am thankful." He frowns and says, "I know this sounds terrible because it is very selfish but Zuko has taken to me like another son he is like the one I lost and he treats me like a father from time to time." He smiles and pats her shoulder and says, "You should get some sleep."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:12 am

Yuki listens to Uncle for a moment and then nods as he said she should go ahead and go to sleep. “You need to get some sleep as well Uncle. Please don’t up too late.” She goes to her room slowly after quietly checking on Zuko. She wanted to lay with him but she figured he would think that it was weird. She gets to her bed and curls into a small ball as the storm comes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:08 am

Uncle smiles and says, "I never stay up to late." Zuko jumped up as he heard the strom he put on his unifrom and then goes up to the command deck and starts barking orders so that people new what to do to keep the boat afloat. He then thought about Yuki. He turned and walked to her room he opend the door and could barely tell she was in the bed until after he spotted the little ball she curled up into. He walks over and sits on her bed besides her and says, "Is everything alright?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:32 am

Yuki shakes in her bed as the storm rage on like an angry bull. She looks up at Zuko fear in her eyes from the storm. She was about to say something but another crackle of thunder and lightning was heard and she jumped in his arms. Tears go down her face as she says, “Please don’t let him get to me…” Her father use to beat her and her mother during storms. So she relates storms with the rage of her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Zuko not knowing what to do embraced her and says, "You are safe nothing will hurt you." He held on to her tightly as he walked out of her room and into his room. He lays her on the bed and strokes the side of her face and says, "Everything will be fine just relax and don't move." He sat by her side they whole time.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Yuki looks at him a moment as he carried her off to his room and put her on his bed. She says as she cuddles up to him, “I hate storms.” She cuddles into him uneasy as her body continues to shake rapidly. She jumps as the storm gets louder as it goes on. She keeps repeating “I hate storms” over and over. Fear stuck in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Zuko not sure of what to do started to rub her back and says, "I use to fear storms too but my father would come in and take me outside and make me stand in them I learned to see storms for they really where very loud clouds that rain. He lets go of her and uses his hand to lift her face up and shows the first smile he has shown since his eye was burned. He finally says, "You have nothing to worry about as long as I am here."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Yuki looks at Zuko a moment and relaxes some as she sees him smile for the first time. She says, “Okay thank you. You know you look more yourself when you smile.” She strokes his cheek tenderly her touch gentle and calm. She cuddles into his chest and goes to sleep. Her body gently pressing into his warm body. The storm continues to rage on through the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Zuko held on to her through out the whole storm. He kisses her forhead and lets go of her while she slept. He made no comment about his smile. He then turned and went to his duty he watched the men as they piloted through the storm. He went back to his room the next morning.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Yuki walks up the next morning feeling weak. She makes her way to the deck and takes some deep breaths. The sea air filling her lungs with its healing salts. She looked rather pale at the moment. Her eyes distant and dazed over. She looks at the water hoping it would help her feel a bit better. She closes her eyes and continues to breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:18 am

Zuko got over to his room and realized that nobody was their. He then walked out and saw his uncle. He looks at his Uncle and says, "Tell the men to stop at the next Island we need to refuel and they need a proper rest. Zuko walked off into his room and fell asleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Yuki joins Zuko in his room an hour later and cuddles into him as she felt sick as dog. She lays her head on his chest. She sleeps soundly in his bed next to him. Her whole body weak and pale as she lays there with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Zuko woke up and saw how sick Yuki looked. He sat up and got a warm cloth and patted her forehead. He tucked her in sheets. He then went and got Uncle and says, "She is not feeling well at all." Uncle looked her over and says, "Don't worry I have some tea that will make her feel better." He goes and gets some tea.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Yuki looks around weakly as she could not sense Zuko’s warm body heat next to her. She says, “Zuko where did you go?” Her voice was weak and shaky as she tried to talk more. She tenses up at the mention of tea. “Tea won’t help me none.” She lays back down and curls into a tight little ball shaking like crazy in the blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Zuko walked over and grabbed her in his arms and says, "Don't worry my uncle knows everything about medical equipment and if he says the tea will help then it will help trust me." He sits her up as his uncle cooled the tea and started to pour some down her throat. Zuko held her there until she finished her first cup of tea.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:15 am

Yuki swallows the tea and then pushes her way away from them both gently not wanting to hurt them. She holds her throat as she runs back outside to the side of the ship. She tenses up as her throat feels like it is on fire. Her whole body is shaking like crazy as the sickness was getting worse. “Need to get on solid ground.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:57 am

Zuko follows her and strokes her back. "He says we aren't too fare from it although I must admit I wasn't expecting to find a water bender who gets motion sick." He kept stroking her back and says, "Let me know when you are ready to go back inside until we get to land." He looks up at his man and says, "How far from land are we." The man answers back. "We can see the land another twenty minutes max." Zuko smiles and says, "See Yuki we don't have much longer before we are ther."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:48 am

Yuki says, “It’s not motion sickness Zuko.” She relaxes under his touch for a moment. “I am not use to the smoke and other fumes your ship produces. I am sure it is my body’s way of slowly adjusting to this new way of things. I know it sounds weird but it’s true.” The smoke the ship produces floats above their heads but she knew she has been breathing them in since she got on the ship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next