The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 15 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:38 pm

she was definitely making it extremely hard to think, he kissed her back several times before she broke the kiss and moved to his neck, he gave a slight groan as he ran his hands over her body, he was only human and he couldn't help it if he was highly aroused, he would have liked to wait before getting sexual with her but she was making it damn hard to do that. letting her decide on it he lifted her up slightly and pressed against her more lightly nipping the soft skin on her shoulder.. '' your very distracting you know that.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 15 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Rose looks at Rin as he nips on her shoulder. She says, “Well aren’t women here to distract hard working men like you?” She nips at his lips sensing that he was still a bit unsure about this. She looks at him in the eyes and asks, “Do you want me to stop? You still don‘t seem ready to do this with me yet…” She looks at him a little relaxed. Maybe she was rushing this too much. She covers herself calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:06 pm

he kissed her softly before sighing as he tried to keep his urges under control. '' yea true. .. and i am ok... just... i just want to make sure you are positive on what you want, that and its sorta warring with my whole how mum raised me thing.. '' he frowned slightly watching her cover up , he pulled her closer and lightly placed a kiss on her cheek.. '' i want to make sure your not rushing this decision. i would hate for you to have regrets and what not hun. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:27 pm

Rose cuddles into him and says, “I want to be intimate with you but I don’t like rushing people. I can wait for us to be fully ready.” Her voice calm and sweet. After a few minutes she kisses him softly and goes to get dressed with a hyper Spunky right behind her. She gets in her room and shuts the door. She gets dressed after calming herself down.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:31 pm

well now he was beginning to feel like a real ass, he watched her leave to get dressed before sighing and sitting back down on the bed, ignoring his own uncomfortable state as he raked his hand through his hair. . he was slowly calming down but he knew they had to wait, atleast until they where both comfortable. and frankly he didn't want his mom smacking the hell out of him for something like that. she was one religious person who stuck to morals and what not. '' damn'' he muttered before going out into the living room with Star running after him, trying to play with his barefeet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Rose is dressed in blue jeans and black t-shirt when she came out of her room with Spunky playing in her arms. She looks at Rin a moment as she goes to the kitchen to feed Spunky. Her purple eyes meet his for just a moment before she disappears out of his sight. She began to wonder what his mother would like her with her son.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:35 pm

he glanced over at her, giving a slight smile before she dissappeared again. sighing he glanced at shino.. '' heh.. any idea how to handle erm.. situations like this? or do you not have a girlfriend?" he figured shino would, he was good looking and all that. and was definitely good mannered.. he just didn't know what to do with the situation.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Shino smiles and says, “Well my girl friend and I don’t have the problem you do. I was taught that if you love a good woman like Rose, you don’t let her slip through your fingers. If a good woman offers herself to you, don’t hesitate to give all of yourself to her as she does with you. So my girl friend and I don’t hesitate to make love when the mood is right.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:01 pm

he arched a brow before sighing, he figured shino was right, though now he was pretty sure he blew it. running a hand through his hair he sighed.. '' damn ....suppose... could try again later i guess'' he mumbled, he sure put himself in hot water and right now he was just having issues on how to go about things, he had never been in this situation before.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Shino looks at him and pats his back gently. He says, “She is not mad at you Rin so calm down. She is not the kind of woman to hate a man for not wanting to make love to her yet. Yes she feels a hurt but not bad enough to be mad at you.” Rose comes into the kitchen to make herself some food.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:24 pm

he gave a slight grunt'' can't really help that.... its just the way i was raised and its sorta warring with my instincts i guess'' he mumbled before glancing up at rose.. '' there's leftovers in the fridge if your hungry.. want me to make you something?"he lightly petted star who had jumped up on the counter and was begging for attention from him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Rose ignores him looking for some fruit. She goes to her bedroom with Spunky and shuts the door behind her. Shino shivers some and says with an uneasy laugh, “Okay she is mad.” He jumps a little as his phone vibrates. “That would be my girl friend. I’ll take this call outside.” He goes out on the porch and answers the phone happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:45 pm

he blinked in surprise as he eyed shino. frowning before rolling his eyes'' coward.. '' he teased, knowing shino was running outside just to stay out of roses way. sighing he glances at the closed door. he was definitely in hot water. he hadn't meant to hurt her. figuring she was taking the bedroom and he was pretty much on the couch he headed for the room, he would let her calm down before he would try anything else. . He didn't want to make her even more mad at him. opening the door carefully he glanced at her before going to the closet to get an extra blanket and pillow... '' umm.. suppose if you need anything just uhh lemme know.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Rose looks at him a minute before turning back to her food. Spunky looks at the two of them unsure what to do. She finishes her food and goes to the kitchen. Shino comes back in and bumps into her gently. She looks up at him and says, “Shino watch where you’re going hun.” She goes back to the bedroom and lays on the bed to sleep. Shino says with a shiver, “Yep definitely mad…”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:57 am

he sighed.. '' yeap.. i am out here on the couch while she gets my bed.... hopefully she won't be mad in the morning.. '' he mumbled, tossing the pillow and blanket on the couch, it would be uncomfortable but he wasn't about to complain, he had given shino the fold out couch to sleep on so he had the old couch that didn't fold out. laying down and kicking his socks off he rubbed his temples.. '' seriously.. i am not trying to be difficult to her... like i said it was the way i was raised.. i was hoping she would have abit of understanding about that.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:18 am

Shino says, “She understands that Rin but it does not mean she has to like it. My girl acts the same way when I am not in the mood. It is kind of like a buzz kill for their day you know. They get all cleaned up and smelling good for their man. Then they get denied and their good mood gets thrown out the window.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:38 pm

he wrinkled his nose slightly '' yea i can get that.... '' he mumbled as he closed his eyes.. '' oh well.. nothing i can really do about it.. i learned at an early age that when women are pissed.. just leave them alone.. '' he mumbled, rose was not his first girlfriend, she was the first though that he truly cared about like this, the other one he had liked, but.. when he thought about it now he realized he just hadn't been into her that much. rose on the other hand could easily get his attention.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:33 pm

As the men wake up from their sleep, Rose is just finishing up making their breakfast. Her eyes showing that she is not as mad as she was last night. “You boys need to hurry up and eat. I got a call from your mother Rin. She will be here by two o’clock. So I want to clean up this place a bit.” Her voice was also warmer than yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:53 pm

rin gave a slight grunt, rubbing his eyes slightly , he had a massive headache and his body hurt from sleeping on the couch but he wasn't going to complain.. '' ah ok... don't worry about cleaning i can do that'' he stretched out before getting up , going to the bathroom to take a quick shower to help him wake up even more before he got dressed and cleaned the bathroom up quickly. He tossed a load of laundry in the washer and started it before going into the kitchen to grab a quick bite to eat.'' not much to clean anyways, just have to do a bit of vacuuming and dusting. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Rose sighs some as she feels the heat of the sun on her skin. She then goes off on a cleaning spree and cleans the house spotless. Shino laughs softly and says, “That girl can clean all day long if you let her.” She finally stops cleaning once every room in the house seems to shine. She sits down at the kitchen table and sighs happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Rin blinked in surprise he had tried to help where he could but she just seemed to dang happy to do it all herself. so he figured he would get dinner started, a slow roast cooking in the crock pot with fresh vegetables, since he started it early it would be done by dinner time. '' yea. i think i am going to stay out of her way on that one.. '' he tossed a fresh piece of meat to both star and spunky, it had no seasons on it so it would be safe for the pets. '' i already cleaned up the cat box and the backyard of any pet surprises.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Shino says with a smile as Rose calms down and starts to relax, “A trophy wife that actually likes to clean all day long.” Rose says, “That’s the only time I did not get hit by my father.” She goes into the living room after kissing Rin’s cheek. She sits on the couch as Spunky comes running in the room with a toy in his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:23 pm

he frowned slightly '' trophy wife.. that just sounds.. demeaning .. '' he mumbled, relaxing when she kissed his cheek, he leaned down and returned the kiss lightly as he petted spunky. '' don't think about the past. only about the future. '' he lightly ruffled her hair gently. star had come up and lightly rubbed against his cheek when he had leaned down'' yea yea star.. behave yourself. '' he glanced at the clock, it was now noon, just a mere two hours before his mother would be here.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Rose smiles and kisses happily before picking Spunky up to play with him. “The past will always be a part of me Rin. It will be hard to forget.” Spunky growls happily chasing after the small ball as they played together. He was learning to fetch things for her without a problem. She looks at Rin with a small smile and kisses him deeply. Shino smiles and says before going off into town, “I am going to spend the day with my girl. You guys have a good day today.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:43 pm

rin relaxes kissing her back'' uh huh shino... don't do anything i wouldn't '' he teased, ' stay out of trouble'' he mumbled as he lightly picked the ball up again and tossed it for spunky'' well he is learning without really much effort to be taught.. i like that. lucky for us my mom don't mind animals. only thing i think she is allergic to is bee stings.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next