The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 9 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Rose looks at him trying not to laugh at his response. “You have a point there Rin and I don’t think you could ever freak me out. I mean you have sit here and listened to me pretty much go crazy in your living room and you think you would freak me out? You sure are a strange guy hun…”

Back to top Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 9 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:26 pm

he grinned innocently as he took the last of the clean dishes from her and dried them before putting them up. '' ahh well i am a good listener hun. and i will admit i am a little strange but i like it.. '' he nudged her slightly before glancing at the clock'' hmm getting late.. could give you a small dance lesson now if you like?" he teased, anything to make her smile again was all good to him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Rose says with a smile, “I would not mind a dance lesson right now. But music helps with that.” She goes to the radio and tries to find them the right music for it. But in one movement she came across a song that made her freeze in place. The radio plays:

"Her parents never took the young girl to church
Never spoke of His name
Never read her His word
Two non-believers walking lost in this world
Took their baby with them
What a sad little girl

Her daddy drank all day and mommy did drugs
Never wanted to play
Or give kisses and hugs
She'd watch the TV and sit there on the couch
While her mom fell asleep
And her daddy went out

And the drinking and the fighting
just got worse every night
Behind their couch she'd be hiding
Oh what a sad little life
And like it always does, the bad just got worse
With every slap and every curse
Until her daddy in a drunk rage one night
Used a gun on her mom and then took his life

And some people from the city took the girl far away
To a new mom and a new dad
kisses and hugs everyday
Her first day of Sunday school the teacher walked in
And a small little girl
Stared at a picture of Him

She said I know that man up there on that cross
I don't know His name
But I know He got off
Cause He was there in my old house
and held me close to His side
As I hid there behind our couch
The night that my parents died."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:07 am

smiling he watched her go find a station on the radio before frowning as she froze, his gaze jumped to the radio as he frowned even more at what was playing, shaking his head he quickly went over to her and reached over and clicked it off.. '' that is a little disturbing.. '' he didn't know what to make of that station, sighing he glanced at her, lightly reaching up to caress her cheek'' you ok darlin? why don't we try a cd this time. i have plenty in the shelves''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Rose jumps slightly as she feels him stroke her cheek and looks at him with a tear forms in her right eye. She says, "A CD is a good idea. I feel like a total cry baby." She groans some as she sees that she was starting to cry. "I hate that song it always makes me cry."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:48 am

he gave a slightly laugh as he rubbed the tear away , '' your not a cry baby.. and its all right. i won't tell any one i promise'' he teased, lightly kissing her cheek, '' go pick whatever you want from the cd shelf. i am sure you will find something that you like.'' he grinned as he switched the radio to play cd'.s '' and its ok . i have songs i don't like either.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Rose looks at him a small smile trying not to become sad again before going to to his CD stack. She finds a song with no words so lyrics could not make her cry. She puts it in his cd player and it starts to play a soft melody. She asks, "Is this okay? I am not very good at choosing music."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:32 am

he frowned, tilting his head slightly to listen to the music before smiling'' its perfect actually.. and your choice in music is just fine hun. i am usually the one that takes hours to pick something. heh'' shrugged before going over to her and lightly brushed her hair out of her face agian'' your looking sad again.. do i have to kiss you until you don't feel sad anymore?" he teased, tugging her close slightly. '' ready?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:12 am

Rose looks at him with a blush on her cheeks at the mention of him kissing her until she feels better. She smiles as he brings her close to him and she says, “I am ready for my lesson teacher. And as for the kissing, I don’t think that’s a good idea. Because of the way my emotions are right now it would possibly lead to something we are both not ready for.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:44 am

he smiled softly as he lightly kissed her cheek '' alright, your the boss.. i will behave myself. ahh don't call me that, makes me feel old'' he teased, getting her to stand in the middle of the room.. '' your posture is really good you know.. don't even have to school you on that'' he grinned as he showed her where to put her hands at.. '' easy as pie. we will take this slow. not like we are doing the tango or something. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:10 am

"Your posture is really good you know.. don't even have to school you on that." Rose smiles some and says, "You have to have good posture in order to be a good dancer." She kisses his cheek softly. He grinned as he showed her where to put her hands at. She follows his move calmly. "Easy as pie. We will take this slow. Not like we are doing the tango or something." She smiles and says, "I know how to tango."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 am

he frowned, '' really ? .huh, didn't know that.'' he wasn't going to say anything else on it considering he hadn't learned the tango yet. and he was the dance teacher. shaking his head slightly he placed his hands on her hips lightly to guide her a little on how to move. '' who taught you how to tango anyways? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:41 am

Rose looks at him with a smile and says, “Well you are not the first dance teacher I have had.” She follows him lead easily while saying, “Mr. Hanes a friend of my father’s. he taught ballroom dancing. Tango was the only thing I wanted to learn so he taught that slowly so I would stay in his class. I was still having issues with other students being mean to me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:47 am

he smiled slightly '' ahh , well hmm sounds like something i would do... well not in a bad way i mean .. teaching things slow. i usually do that to make sure the students have what they have learned down. '' he shrugged, slightly as he got her to move a little more, smiling as the beat of the music got a little more quicker'' one of my favorite cd's and i forget it does that ah well ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Rose looks in his eyes as they move as one in their dance. “I learn quickly so you would not have to teach me slowly.” She slowly relaxes her body against his as she began to feel happy again. She watches his eyes a moment before kissing him deeply on the lips. Her body presses against his as she feels like she was drawn to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:34 pm

he relaxed and kissed her back just as deeply , pulling her closely as he wrapped his arms around her, still moving and dancing with her though atleast it was a slow dance. '' hmmmm. now your distracting me darlin, though its a good distraction so don't worry about that.'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Rose looks at him with a smile and keeps kissing him as she wraps her arms around his neck. Her steps easily in union with his even though they were in the middle of a make out session. She says in the kiss, “Isn’t it my job as a woman to be a pleasurable distraction for a man?” She smiles a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 pm

laughing softly he grinned as he kissed her again , '' hmm yea sorta.. but then again i don't think it is an official job.. its just whatever you want to do. not something you absolutely have to do.. '' he shrugged as he as he rested his forehead lightly against hers, '' don't mind my ramblings, i am just a little bit shocked is all. i am not used to it. trust me on this i have not had alot of experience with girls.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Rose smiles and kisses his forehead tenderly saying, “Well I have no experience with boys so we’re equally matched in that department.” She stops dancing when the music stops and she starts kissing his neck. She says, “I know I don’t have to do this but I want to Rin. I can’t explain it but I feel drawn to you in some way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:01 pm

he glanced at the radio when the song ended before looking back at her'' hmmm i won't do anything until your absolutely sure hun, even then i am still a bit skeptical. '' he frowned'' mother would definitely throw the bible at me if i actually touched you before .. wel you know.. getting married, expecially since you haven't uhhh been with a guy at all. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:50 pm

(OOC: So sorry for replying so late. My internet has not allowed to reply very much.)Rose looks at him with a smile and says, “I understand. My mother was not one for the bible but since I was three she would tell me to wait until I was married to a good man until I had sex. She was afraid that I would end up pregnant and married to a man like my father.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:27 pm

(( hey its ok. i know how that feels. been having to clean my computer up a bit as well. ))

he smiled as he lightly kissed her cheek softly '' hmmm well gee atleast i am not the only one,. mother really is going to love you '' he grinned as he leened back to look her over'' hmmm come to think of it,s he may get a little picky on us sharing a room.. i probably should clean out that extra room down the hall.. '' he frowned, he didn't have a bed in there, he mainly used it for storage. but it still had plenty of room. he would just buy one of those air beds that he could put away whenever he didn't have company.. '' bah. i have no idea what she is going to do. '' he shook his head as he glanced at the radio as it went on to a new song.. '' i can clean it out later, i mean if your comfortable sleeping in the same room with me i am good with that. you will just have to use the other room if mother ever stays over.. that way she don't hound the both of us about respect and all that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Rose looks at him saying, “I don’t mind sharing a room with you Rin. I think I would go crazy sleeping in a dark room by myself.” Spunky growls and barks at her. “True Spunky I have you. But it is not the same.” He huffs and lays down to go back to sleep. She giggles and looks back at Rin before kissing his cheek softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:02 pm

he smiled as he pulled her close in a comforting hug. '' yea i know hun.. could always leave a lamp on for you for that day or something'' he teased as he lightly kissed her back'' come on , its getting late. thing we should sleep. i have an early class in the morning that your more then welcome to join. its at a different school so you won't get in trouble. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Rose looks at him with a smile saying, “Okay I would like to go if you would not mind.” She stretches some before going to her side of the bed and curling into a ball. She looks at him a moment waiting for him to join her in the bed. She looks in his eyes waiting for him to say or do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next