The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 17 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:40 pm

he waited till the movie was over before he got up and finished getting the rest of the stuff cleaned up, he saw his mother nearly falling asleep so helped her to the other room to take a nap. closing the door he relaxed and stretched slightly before looking over at rose with the animals.. '' think they should be put to bed as well. its getting late. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 17 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 am

Rose nods and says, “The sooner we all go to bed the better.” She opens the door to their shared bedroom and Spunky jumps on the bed knowing full well what his mother was up to. Star gets on the bed slowly and Rose moves the blankets out of the way so she can get in the bed too. She laughs as Spunky cuddles into as soon as she is in the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:42 am

Rin couldn't help but laugh as the animals climbed up on the bed.. '' really now? thats gonna be a bit hard for us to get a bit closer, if the animals are in the bed with us hun. '' he teased, moving over to the dresser to quickly change into his pajamas. pulling his shirt off he headed over to the bed and grinned as he picked up spunky'' he needs to get used to his kennel though hmmm .. maybe star can sleep in there with him?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Rose nods some and gets Spunky in his kennel with Star. At first Spunky wines wanting to be with his mommy but then he settled down and goes to sleep slowly. Rose goes back to the bed and cuddles up to Rin. She says, “The two of them should be fine together.” She looks at Rin a moment before kissing him softly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 pm

he smiled warmly as he watched star settle down next to spunky as well.'' but of course. he is a smart pooch after all. '' he relaxed on the bed, lightly rubbing her back when she cuddled up to him, he sat still for a moment before slowly kissing her back, enjoying the taste of her as he lightly caressed her cheek with his free hand. '' you know. could definitely get used to that, keep it up and we won't get to sleep any time soon.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Rose smiles some and says while kissing his neck, “Who said I was planning on sleeping?” She nips at his soft skin and runs her hand over his chest. She looks in his eyes a moment as she knew he probably would not give into his desires without marriage first but to her it was worth a try. She kisses his lips softly and says, “I love you, Rin.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 pm

He laughed and squirmed slightly under her hands, she was teasing him and he damn well knew it.. leaning back against the pillows again he watched her through half closed eyes.. '' hmm your just determined to get what you want aren't you ?" he teased, kissing her back again and lightly nipped her lower lip. ''well, i didn't think i would hear those words from you this soon.. '' she was making it hard for him to think at the moment but he didn't mind.. '' love you to rose. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Rose kisses him with a smile as he nipped at her lip. She says in the kiss, “But my words are true and I mean them with all of my heart.” She looks at him as she continued to tease his body. She says with a smile, “I may not be able to get you to do as we both desire but there is no harm in teasing you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:36 pm

he grinned'' oh i didn't say your words where true. so relax.. and that is true. ''he grinned as he squirmed some more. lightly rubbing up against her.. '' true, but i am only human, there is only so much i can take before i will end up doing something. '' he was being truthfull on that one. leaning up he kissed her again before nipping her lower lip again, nuzzling her neck this time as he gently nibbled on her skin. he could tease as well as she could.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Rose looks at him and moans softly as he teased her back. “I know that you are only human but you deserve to be able to experience the sweetness of every intimate caress we can give one another.” She nips at his body before listening to his heart a moment. “The heart of a good man beats so strongly.” She kisses him softly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:54 pm

he smiled, kissing her back as he smoothed his hands down her back to her backside then her hips as he rubbed back against her. '' hmmm i know hun, i am not against experieincing intimate things hell i am all for it. i just want to make sure your okay with what we do. '' He nipped her lower lip playfully before kissing her back slowly and softly for a few minutes though after a while he did deepen the kiss.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Rose welcomes the deepened kiss and keeps her body against his. Her eyes close as they kiss each other as a couple. Her heart was racing like an engine inside her chest. She says in the kiss, “I am okay with anything you would like to do.” She nips at his lip gently as she deepens the kiss more enjoying the rush of being close to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:29 pm

he only gave a slight grunt as a response as he slid his hands up under her shirt slowly , caressing the bare skin on her back before moving to her front to gently caress her breasts as well, being slow and tentative, wanting to see how she would respond to his touch , light as it was as it is., he was definitely enjoying her body pressing up against his.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Rose relaxes under his touch and welcomed it happily. She whimpers happily in delight as his hand moved to the front of her shirt. His touch was so soft on her skin and she enjoyed it. She says softly, “You are so gentle…” She kisses him deeply wanting more affection. She nips gently and continues to encourage him to touch her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 pm

he laughed softly against her lips as he moved his mouth down to her neck and playfully nipped the soft skin there'' yea well thats just me hun , get used to it'' he teased, pulling her shirt off now before tossing it aside ,leaning back a little to look her over slowly as he slid his hand over her body as well '' definitely beautiful. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Rose blushes as he looks her over. She says, “I am not beautiful Rin.” She kisses him deeply and strokes his chest a bit. She says softly, “I don’t think I will get use to your gentle touch. It is so different from what I am use to.” She kisses him again and looks into his eyes seeing the love he has for her without even trying. He was that clear to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17