The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 10 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 pm

he smiled, watching her go before he went and made sure everything was locked up, cleaned up and all the lights turned off in the kitchen. going to the bedroom he flicked the light on in the bathroom to brush his teeth and what not , and change into his sleep wear before coming out and stretching, '' hmm i don't mind at all hun you should know that.. '' he smiled as he climbed up into the bed, reaching over and flicked the alarm on, making sure it was set for the right time before pulling her close. '' hmmm everyone is settled down, and i left the door open in case spunky wants to come in.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 10 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:55 am

Rose cuddles up to him and goes right to sleep listening his heart beat. At six o’clock Spunky comes in and slowly licks her face to wake her up. She groans slowly getting up and taking him and Star outside to go to the bathroom. She looks around the apartment making sure they did not mess any where before going to the bathroom herself. After that she grabs a change of clothes and takes a shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:03 pm

he had fallen asleep right after she had, only moving slightly when he felt her get out of the bed, giving a slight grunt he rolled over onto his stomach and relaxed, going back to sleep for a few minutes longer before he gave another grunt as star jumped on his back and began to headbutt him lightly in the head'' gah.. ok ok. i am up '' he muttered yawning as he felt the few licks from his cat. hearing the shower so figured rose was in it. '' mmm good sleep.'' he mumbled before rolling over to get up , picking up star and smiled'' must have been outside, you have grass on you '' he teased, rubbing the grass off before going into the kitchen to make some pancakes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Rose finishes her shower with a smile and gets dressed before coming to the kitchen. Her hair was still soaking wet as she looked like she was out to steal the hearts of every man she sees. She goes over gently kissing Rin on the cheek before sitting down at the table. She laughs as she feels Spunky licking her bare toes to get her attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:35 am

he looked up smiling as she kissed his cheek'' morning darlin. feeling better?" he finished the last batches o the pancakes before placing the large plate on the table and brought two more, one plate for her and one for him.. '' got fresh fruit and other things if you want it with your pancakes as well.. actually got up early , alarm hasn't even gone off yet.'' he grinned as he sat down , glancing down at spunky before shaking his head.'' he is definitely attached to you.. atleast i can take a quick shower and what not before we go to one of the dance lessons.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Rose looks at him with a smiles and eats the pancakes happily. When she is finished with her pancakes, she plays with Spunky gently. She says, “He woke me up having to go outside to the bathroom. Star went out too and they played together. That’s why she was covered in grass.” She washes her dishes in the sink and sits down on the couch to brush her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 am

he smiled as he cleaned up the rest of the dishes'' thats all right, she likes to chase the bugs out there sometimes, '' finishing up he went to finish getting ready before pulling his shoes on'' well , walk him one more time before putting him in the kennel. we won't be gone long, its not one of my long classes atleast. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Rose picks Spunky up and takes him and Star outside. She puts the both of them on the ground to play and/or try to go to the bathroom. Spunky spots a grasshopper on a rock and pounces on the bug quickly. Star follows after him wanting to join in on the fun. Rose laughs and watches them with a smile as she sits on the steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:52 am

Once he was finished and had hist hings ready he placed them on the couch, before heading out to the back for them, smiling as he watched the animals chase around bugs'' hmmmm they seem to have fun, maybe if it doesn't rain again, when we get back we can enjoy a good lunch or dinner out here.. '' grinned slightly as he lightly placed an arm around her shoulders.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 am

Rose looks at him with a smile and says, “They get along very well which is good for them being natural enemies.” Spunky puts the bug down to let Star have a go at it and he runs to Rose’s feet. He barks at her with his little tail wagging like crazy. She strokes his head and kisses his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:13 pm

he smiled. '' true. but that is why its good to introduce them young, so they don't fight each other, they grow up knowing only each other and the fun they h ave together.. '' he sat down on one of the lawn chairs a little as he watched star chase the bug this time. '' well atleast they are having a good life.. hmmm now then. i have a question for you , how much stuff does your dad have that is yours?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:15 am

Rose looks at him and says, "Most of the stuff in the house is my dad's. All my stuff is in my room." Spunky curls up against her foot to sleep a little bit. She says, "I don't think Spunky slept real well last night. I think he wanted to lay with you and me, but I did not let him."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:14 pm

he frowned before smiling, '' ahh well, if he can not make a mess in the bed, i wouldn't mind if he slept with us, probably him wanted to be sure we are ok.'' he got up and stretched before reaching down to pick up spunky and lightly scratch his ears'' well, if you like. you can stay here with him for the two hours i have the class.. i can come back and help set up lunch. maybe you can get an early start on training him to sit and all that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Rose says, “I would like that. I don’t want to keep Spunky or Star to be cooped up.” She kisses him softly before looking at Star as she tries to eat the bugs she catches. She whistles softly and Star puts the bug down to run into her arms. Star looks her ear as Rose pets her gently on the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:20 pm

he smiled and kissed her back'' alright, don't go anywhere until i get back, don't open the door for anyone you don't know. '' he lightly petted star. '' you can have a friend over if you like. '' he smiled as star licked her ear, giving her affection'' hmmm she definitely loves you. alright i will be back soon.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Rose smiles and kisses him good-bye before letting Star down to get a hold of one of her guy friends to help her. Shino a highly buff guy comes to the house and helps her train Spunky before getting some more guys to get her stuff from her dad’s place. As the guys did that, Rose paced over the kitchen as she worried about her dad founding out about her falling for a really good man.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:26 am

he took his time in teaching his students, but made sure he was out of the class on time, picking up a few more things that he needed at the house, he headed home for lunch, blinking in surprise when he found one of her friends there.. '' hmm glad i brought some more food. '' he grinned, waving to her friend shino before he found rose in the kitchen pacing'' hey is everything ok?"

putting the bags down on the counter he went over to her , getting her to stop a little as he looked down at her face.. '' you look worried. whats happened?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:34 am

Rose looks at him after calming done a moment and says, "Shino and his friends got most of my stuff out of my dad's house. But he has gotten out of work early and he will notice most of my stuff is gone. Then he will start looking for me." Shino comes in the house and says, "Calm down Rose. I won't let him get to you again. You are not alone in this anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:46 pm

he relaxed and smiled slightly '' hun, i highly doubt he will find you unless someone tells h im where you are at. remember he doesn't know where i live or know that you know me.. '' he glanced up at shino before nudging rose to sit down and relax at the table. '' well getting most of your stuff is good, though unless he goes into your room how would he notice your stuff is missing? might take him a few days. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Rose looks at the two of them and says, “My dad is just weird that way okay.” Shino sighs and says, “Rose my gang and I here for you. Your dad knows that if he even tries to find you, we would kill him in a heart beat. Now quit your worrying and get yourself something to eat. Your muscle spasms are coming back.” She groans and starts working on lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:07 pm

he arched a brow and frowned as he eyed Rose before glancing at Shino'' muscle spasms? ok thats something knew.. mind filling me in? so i actually know whats going on if something happens. '' he let her work on lunch while he went to work on making some fresh tea. shaking his head slightly '' well if your dad is weird in a dirty way then he definitely needs to be locked up , specially since he beat on you .. what you making for lunch?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Rose makes grilled cheese sandwiches as Shino fills him on some things. He says sitting down at the table, “You have seen her shake when she is scared, right? Those are involuntary muscle spasms in response to high stress on her body. They get worse when she is hurt or not eating enough. And judging by the spasms going on through her legs…” He looks at her shaking legs as she cooks. “She is in pain and not eating enough.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:44 pm

he glanced at rose again and frowned. '' need to know what kind of pain , considering as far as i know she hasn't bumped into anything. '' getting up , he finished the tea, before moving over to her. '' and he is right you need to eat more. finish those up and i will get some fries or something in the oven.. or i can cut up the watermelon if you like?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Rose finishes making the sandwiches before Shino has her sit down beside so he could figure out what was causing her pain. She winces some as he looks over her shoulder. He says, “Take off your shirt Rose. I need to take a look over your right shoulder.” She does as she is took and he sees that her right shoulder is blood red. Four bullet wound scars are blood red like the bullets left inside her are trying to come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:48 pm

he frowned as he glanced at shino. '' you a doc or something?" glancing towards rose's shoulder he frowned even more, keeping his eyes on her shoulder though so he wouldn't be tempted to look anywhere else. '' those do not look good.. do we need to take her to the ER again?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next