The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 6 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Once Maria went back Dustin whimpered slightly but then smiled and finished his work. He then stood. It was still early afternoon, but he was able to leave preety much when ever he wanted. He walked over to Maria "You may leave early today Maria" He winked and took his cane and went to his car.

Driving home he said a good bye to his wife, she surprised him by giving him a kiss. He watched her leave with a confused look, but he figured out her game, she wanted to be able to prove to the judge that she was trying harder. He smiled and waved her off and then went upstairs brushing his teeth then packed his bag.

He made it to the hotel room, spread the rose petels made sure the wine was chilled, he had bought her a new nightie that was more lace then material he hopped that sheliked it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 6 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Maria told him thank you as he left and got things taken care of for the weekend. She then leaves and goes home to pack a bag for the weekend. She then makes her way to the fancy hotel and headed up to the room number Duncan had given her. She gives a slight knock on the door that way he would know it was her. She had changed into a silky black dress that made men drool as she walked by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Dustin was sitting there nervous he had made sure the rose petels were in the hallway leading to the bed, and on the bed, he had some ready for the hot bath he had planned for her after their fist time, he knew that she might be tender and he wanted to ease any pain that she would have.

Finally he opened the door, he was wearing a pair of dress pants and a dress shirt with a dress jacket. He smiled "You made it my love" He then pulled her in to the room and kissed her softly.

((Was my post to Starting over good enough to reply too...really didnt involve him, but I was thinking that when he does come back and she gets her memories she is going to be angry at him))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Maria smiles happily and kisses him back deeply now that they were alone. She says softly in the kiss, “Of course I made it. I would not miss this weekend for anything.” She looks around the room with a smile. She looks back him in the eyes and says, “So what shall we do first my love?” She kisses his neck gently and teasingly. (Yeah I don’t know what to put.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:59 pm

"Well I have reservations for the resturant, in about an hour" He smiled and strocked her cheek he was a little nervous but he just wanted everything to be prefect.

"We can do what every your little heart wants my lovethis is your weekend"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:01 pm

((Hmmm forgot to say---Should I redo some of the post...I guess have a accident where she rolls her truck....that would be preetty bad))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:17 am

(Yeah and then have her put in the hospital in like critical condition and the doctors discover the cutting marks on her arm.) Maria looks him in the eye and says, “No my love. This is our weekend. The first of many is the start of our relationship. It is never going to be just what I want. I am not your selfish wife. I want our life together to be happy and equal.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:33 am

((Okay as long as you dont change her yet, figured to have her pissed off at him for a bit first))

Dustin grinned "You are too prefect for me" He led her in and poured her a glass of wine "I could cancell the reservations and we could eat in" He chuckled and sat down then pulled her gently between his legs. and looked up at her with love in his eyes.

"So I want you to chose dinner, maybe I can choose dessert" He said with a wink.,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:47 am

(Well I know. I was thinking about an old theory of vampires where giving their blood to human can cause the human to heal rapidly. What if he gave her some of his blood to help get better and unknowing gives her the memories of them back by doing so.) Maria looks at him with a smile as he brings her in between his legs. She says, “Let’s eat in my love. We can spend the night in each other’s arms. I won’t need to where a decent amount of clothes either.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 pm

((Oh that is very good, then she can be healed and remember enough to be angry at him))

Dustin chuckled "Eating in it is" He smiled "Hmmm I say no clothes" He paused "Or" He handed her the small bag with the lacy outft. "You could wear this" He smiled a wicked smile then got up and called the restruant, to cancel, but since the owner was a vetern he agreed to bring the food in at no cost.

Dustin smiled "My love we will be eating in"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Maria looks at him as he had a wicked smile on his face. She looks in the bag and with a smile went in the bathroom to change into the new nightie. She comes out with a blush on her cheeks as she felt like she was the sexiest woman alive. She walks up to him and kisses him playfully. She says, “Thank you for the new outfit.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Dustin grinned as he watched her walked out in her new outfit. "You are very welcome, my sexy goddess" He kissed her passionetly on the lips and stroked her soft body. "Hmmmm you are so prefect"

There came a knock at the door, and after giving her enough time to hide if she wanted to then opened the door and the food was deiverd once he closed the door again he brought it to the table and called for her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Maria did hide when the food was delivered and then came out when he called for her. She sits down at the table and helps him get the food out of the bags. She did like only being in a nightie around him. It showed him that she was very comfortable around him and she wanted to be his woman sexually and emotionally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Dustin smiled when she came out and he slipped off his jaket undid his tie and even slipped off his shirt, revling his tonned mucles but also the scars from being shot and then he slipped off his pants revling only a pare of boxer shorts.

"Mmmmm you really do look so sexy my love" He sat down and started eating "I do hope you like this"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Maria smiles watching him strip before eating some food calmly. She says calmly, “I am glad I can look sexy for you my love.” She finishes her dinner and then gets in his lap slowly. She was sitting gently on his lap but he could still eat easily. She says, “I am so glad we are able to be alone now.” She kisses his neck and nips at his ear lobe gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Dustin grinned and finsihed eating then wrapped his hands around her body and stroked her soft skin. "I am all yours for the entire weekend" He chuckled and moaned softly as she kissed his neck and yelped as she nipped at his ear lobe. "Ohh I think that" He sfotly moaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Maria kisses him before nipping at his earlobe knowing full well that he liked it. She says, “Let’s move this to the bed my love.” She gets him to follow her to the bed and she gently makes him lay down. She kisses him on the neck whimpering his name in want. She says in his ear, “I want to be yours my love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Already it seemed that Maria knew his pleasure points. He groaned softly and let her led him to the bed he grined as he was layed down and watched her. "You are so beaituiful my love and I am going to keepo saying that until you belive me"

He then chuckled "You are mine my love" He held her close "Mine for now andforwever"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Maria kisses him and moves slightly on top of him resting slightly as she was straddling his waist. She kisses his neck and says, “I want you badly my love.” She looks in his eyes hers begging him to say that she did not need to hold herself back this time. Although if he was ready quite ready she would stop and slow down her pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 am

Dunacn kissed her back softly and then put his hands gently on her hips. He was curious to see what his little vixen would do. He whimpered with lust as she kissed his neck. He softly slipped up her gown and rested his hands on her ass.

"Hmmm my vixen I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:38 am

Maria feels his hands on her ass and smiles some as she kisses him on the lips. She says, "I love you too." She slowly seduces his body with gentle touches and bites. She wanted him to feel good and stress free. She feels his member against her as she was starting to awaken him a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 am

Duncan kept kissing her then growled and pinched her ass a little bit. She was driving him to the brink of madness but he was loving it. He licked his lips and then slowly moved his arms to behind his head.

"Hmmm what are you going to do now my love" He whispered lustfully. He gently thrusted his hips upword to tease her some more.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile and kisses him before removing her dress for him. She kisses him before gently stroking his member with a free hand. She says, "I want you my love."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Duncans eyes grew wide as he watched her strip for him he kissed her back but tried to keep his hands behind his back he wanted to see what she would do. When she grabbed his member he groaned and nearly came undone but closed his eyes and let her have her way.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:13 am

Maria looks at him as she strokes his member gently. She gets up a little and positions herself above his member before slowly lowering her over his member. Her folds go easily around his member as though they were supposed to become one with him. She takes his member all the way inside her whimpering in slight discomfort as she settles down a bit getting use to his size inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next