The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 5 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 5:22 am

Maria looks at him with a smile and kisses him back with the passion she felt inside her. She strokes his member to give him equal pleasure. She says, “Duncan I love you so much.” She was in complete happiness and pleasure. She kisses him more and more as she feels his finger going in and out of her. She could not wait for the real thing to be inside her.

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 5 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Duncan smiled and let out a moan into his kiss then he removed his finger and sighed. "My sweet Marla that was unbeliable" He laid down and pulled her on top of him and rested. "Soon my love I will satistify your every need" He said with a bit of a grin.

He didnt want to rush her and wanted their first time to be prefect. He stroke her hair softly. "How are you feeling my sweetness?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 5:20 am

Maria whimpers with a smile and says as he strokes her hair, “”I am feeling fine my love.” She cuddles into him and closes her eyes. She says, “I like being with you Duncan.” She yawns softly and starts to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 9:10 am

Duncan smiled "I am glad my love" He held her close to him and continued to stroke her hair as she fell asleep. Soon he followed. Holding the woman he loved, the woman he wished he would have married in the first place she would never leave him.

He had good dreams with her in his arms, no nightmares.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:52 am

Maria wakes up as the phones in the office start to go off. She jumps and looks at the clock. It was six in the morning so no other employees here yet. She kisses Duncan on the lips and then goes into the ladies room to change into clothes for work. She comes back out and gets stuff around for him to take his morning pills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 10:38 am

Duncan felt Marla get up and he stretched painfully. When she came back he opened his eyes "Good morning love" He sat up and was amazed. "Wow you brought me my pills thank you" He took the pills then painfull stood up and got dressed himself, and then kissed her softly on the lips. "Hmmmm we are first here wonder if people will talk" He said jokininly
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:04 am

Maria smiles and says, “Hun I have been taking care of you like this for over a year. I am use to getting your pills around for you so you don’t have to fight to open the pill bottles.” She kisses him gently and asks, “Do you want me to order our usual breakfast?” She was in a good mood and she wanted to make him happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 11:17 am

Once he was dressed he smiled "Of course I know you have been helping me but it still surprises me, what would I do with out you" He then kissed her back and nodded. "A good breakfast would be great, or we could go out, I am your boss so no worry of being fired if you are late" He playfully pinched her ass but then sighed,.

"Maybe staying in would be wise"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:29 am

Maria smiles and goes to his office phone to order their breakfast. She requests it to be delivered to the office and hangs up after a polite good-bye. She says, “Breakfast will be here in twenty minutes.” She kisses him gently and then goes to her desk to get her planner. She needed to see what he had to do today. She looks at him calmly as she goes back to his side and says, “The meeting with your wife and her lawyers is today at noon.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Duncan softly rested his hands on her hips and kissed her back. "Hmmm 20 minutes huh?" He grinned gent watched her go to her desk At the sound of his day he groaned "Lets see what she wants today, last time she tired to take my purple heart, you know what I got for being injured in combat"

He rubbed his temples. "Well least I have an angel in my life"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 10:24 am

Maria looks at him a moment and says, “She can’t take that from you. You earned that by serving your country.” She was not in a good mood now because of that whore of a wife that he has. She says, “She does not deserve anything that you have or have given in the time of your marriage.” She had to admit she was jealous of the wife. She did not have to hide what she was doing like they did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Andrew stood and walked to her and stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "What would I do without you?" He chuckled then kissed her cheek. "Don't let it upset you, she wont be getting anything, she came into this marriage with nothing and she will leave with nothing." He then moved around so he was in front and he kissed her passionetly on the lips and grinned. "Hmmmm"

((Was thinking of the judge saying they had to stay married for a bit longer if you still like the idea of it really being an affair, I got away from that and I am sorry))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:36 am

(Yes I still really want this rp to be an affair rp.) Maria kisses him back with a whimper and says, “It just is not fair that we did not find each other first. We could have been happy together without all this drama your so called wife has caused.” She could hear the other employees coming in so she quickly went to her desk so no one would not sense anything was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:05 am

Duncan smiled at the sound of her whimper, all the noises she made were sexy to him. He really did want to throw her to the bed and make love again but there were people coming in so he restored to giveing her a small pinch on the ass, he put his bed back and then sat down at the desk waiting for his breakfast.

((Okay I have an idea to get into a office affair again))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:18 am

(Okay) Maria smiles inwardly but keeps herself under control on the inside. When their breakfast arrived, she put her half of the order on her desk and brought the other half to Duncan's desk. She says, "I hope you enjoy your breakfast, Mr. Duncan. Let me know if you need anything else." She goes back to her desk and sits down to eat. Ignoring the office guys who hitting on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Dustin smiled when she brought him his food. "Thank you Marla" He ate his breakfast and started to work. When his meeting came he walked past Maria's desk with a smile. He was booking them a hotel room and ordered flowers as well. It was all set for this weekend.

At his meeting, Dustin did not get what he wanted. The judge wanted them to try again. Stating that since most of their marraige Dustin had been deployed they really didnt give a chance.

Dustin returned back to work discouraged. He slumped in his desk, and since most people were gone for the long weekend he figured he was mostly alone.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Maria looks at Duncan as he had walked back to his desk in a slump. She gets up from her desk since she had nothing to do. She walks in his office calmly and shuts the door behind her. She says, "I take it that the meeting did not go well." She was tempted to go over to him and kiss him but she could not since the other employees were in office. She was not going to back down on loving him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Duncan was trying to open the asprin bottle but threw it down in frustration. "The divorce didnt go through, this judge, a new one since the wife's lawyer said he was bias since the judge has a son serving in Iraq." He paused

"Well this new judge refused to grant us the divorce, says we have to get it a try for 12 months." He punched the table then winced. "12 LONG ass months with her" He looked up at her. "Can you wait that long to go public" He was scared to lose her, the only good thing in his life right now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Maria picks up the pill bottle and opens it for him. She then closed the blinds to him office so things would be a bit more private. She gets in his lap gently and says kissing his lips, "I can wait my love. But at least I can make those twelve months more bearable." Right now she knew she was taking a risk but he needed her love right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Popping two of the pills and swallowing Duncan smiled his thank you. He watched as she closed the blinds then came back to him and went into his lap. He wrapped his arms around you.

"Thank you Maria, I dont know what I would do without you" He kissed her softly then sighed. "If only I had met you before Brenda"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Maria looks at him with a sigh, "Lets stop wishing on the past my love. Lets look towards the future of our relationship." She stays in his warm arms and strokes his body gently as she wanted to make him feel good again, happy if she could. She says, "Just let me know when you want us to have some alone time without interruption."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Duncan sighed "You are right" He siad softly then softly kissed her neck "You are always right" He sighed as he felt her hands on his body. He shook his head about being alone. "No I dont want to be alone" He then smiled "I have everything set up for tonight, and this weeked" He sighed and leaned back slightly. "Dragon lady is going to her mothers this weekend"

He softly strocked her face. "If you think you can get away from your boss early tongiht purhapes you might want to met me here" He handed her a slip of paper with a hotel room, the most expensive, incluvsive hotel in the town.

He winked. "I have heard about how hard your boss can be though"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 am

Maria kisses him with a smile and looks down at the hotel name and room number he had given her. She says, “I will do my best to get away from my boss early. But I can’t promise anything though.” She smiles at him playfully and kisses him deeply. She loved this man and she did not want to be afraid to show her love to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:40 am

Dustin chuckled again. "Hmmm going to sneack away from your boss are you" He playfully softly spanked her ass then smiled again and kissed her back whimpering slightly. "Ohh my sweet Maria" He held her close to him.

He would have to sneak away even earlier then she did, because he had to make sure the room was prepared, with chilled wine, and the rose petels and he had to make sure that he had everything that he needed, if it got to that point.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:53 am

Maria giggles slightly and stays in his arms for a bit longer before she had to go back to her desk so the others would not ask questions. She leaves the blinds down so he seems like he is still very upset. She sits down at her desk eagerly waiting to start their alone time weekend. She could only imagine what he had planned for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next