The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 11 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:37 pm

The nurse nods calmly and grabs him a blanket. She says, "Let me know if you need anything..." She leaves the room to let them rest. A few hours later Maria woke up and started screaming because her pain meds had worn off. The nurse comes in and hooks her up to some more pain meds. She then helps Maria settle back down.

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 11 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Thanking her for the blanket but he didnt sleep he kept looking at Marla hatting himself for all of this, he should have been nicer to his wife. Not made her so angry. She was a woman who always had acted rash. He whispered.

"What did I do to you?" Shortly after she began screaming he sat up in bed and tried to help her, he fell out of bed and landed on the ground with a loud thud he watched them work on her and sighed attempting to get up himself. He had tore open his stitches but his mind as all on her. "Is she okay?" He asked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:48 pm

The nurse sees he has torn his stitches open. She says slowly stitching him back up, "She will be fine. The pain meds are the only thing keeping her from screaming like that all the time. We did not want to keep coming in and out of the room while she was trying to sleep. You should not have tried to get out of bed." Maria says softly, "I'm sorry..." The nurse looks at her and says, "Its fine Ms. You could not help it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:13 pm

His leg being stitched up was painful but in his mind he deserved it, he deserved all the pain he could go through since he had put Marla through. He nodded to the nurse then reached out to lightly touch her. "Marla hunny its okay I am here, just rest well"

He looked at the nurses "He hates hospitals, too many bad memories when can she leave, I can get a medical team to help her" He looked at her. "I just want her to be happy"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Maria feels his touch and smiles before falling asleep again. The nurse says, “She can leave here in a week. She needs round a clock care. I have dealt with her before. She will push her limits to try to get you to stop worrying. However with these injuries, she needs to take her time resting.” She wraps up his wound with a gauze and says, “If you truly love her, you’ll stay with her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Duncan didnt like hearing she would be here for another week. He didnt know if she could last that long he bit his lower lip and nodded as she continued "I know she likes to push herself, too much, she thinks I need help due to my past injuries"

He was so worried about her that he didnt relize that he just let the fact that he had been previously inured. "I will stay with her as long as I can, I do love her, I want nothing more then to climb into the bed with her, but thats not possible now, just make sure she is not in pain arlight"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:57 pm

The nurse looks at him and wacks him softly on the head. She says calmly, "Maria does not think like that." She looks at Maria and says, "I have known that girl since she was four. She has never seen anyone as unable to do anything by themselves. She just really likes to help people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Dustin gasped as he was wacked on the head he sighed "I guess you are right, she does make me do a lot alone, but also helps me when she know I have over done it.

He looked up at her. "You have known her so long, she means so much to me, but its my fault she is in here, how can I do that to her?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:00 pm

The nurse looks at him as he blamed himself for what happened to Maria. She says, “Maria knows that with every action in life has a reaction. But if you back out now, you will just prove all her fears about men are true.” The nurse looks at Maria, “She is a good woman and she deserves a great man…” The nurse leaves the room calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:12 pm

"I am not going anywhere" Duncan said softly. He still wanted to be closer to her but simply painfully stretched out his arm to touch her gently. "Marla I love you. I am so sorry, but you cant leave me" He was in immence pain but he wouldnt ring the nurse for painmeds, for that would make him fall asleep and he didnt want to leave her.

He knew that she deserved a great man, "You derserve the very best, you shouldnt have to settle for me" Tears fell from his eyes again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:07 pm

A few weeks later Maria is released from the hospital and she decides to go home to her apartment. She left a message on Duncan's phone telling him where he could find her. She sits on her bed and breaks down crying. She says aloud, "Why did I have to give my heart and body to a married man?" Her legs have pins and fresh pink scars. She still was not allowed to work but rent needs to be paid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Dustin spent as much time as he could but he had to work still and try to spend time with his wife. He was still trying to prove that she caused the accident. He was having no luck but crime scene infestagators promisedhim that the cause of the accident would come to light

A few days later he was getting worried he hadnt heard from Marla he was heading to the hospital to get the stitches out when he noticed his phone was blinking. He listened to Marla then decided against going to the hospital and drove to Marla's house. He rang the door bell and waited for an anserw.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Maria was crying harder in her bedroom when she heard her door bell ring. She makes her way to the door and opens it slowly. Her eyes light up as she sees it Duncan and she opens it all the way. She says, “Hi.” She gives him a hug and says, “Come in…” She lets him in her apartment before closing the door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 11, 2012 12:02 am

Duncan could see that she had been crying and he immeditaly swept her up gently in his arms. "My sweet Marla" He kissed her softly. "I have been missing you, tell me what is wrong are you in pain, you left the hosptial, I was going there to get my stitches out but then I got your message,so I came straight over"

He picked her up and carried her to her bed. "I should have brought her flowers" He frowned "But you scared me, I thought you were gone" He shook his head "You cant leave me" He paused 'Unless you agreeed to go into protective custody with my friends to protect you" He look helpess and heartbroken even lost. "I just want you safe" He whispered his head in her lap.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 9:12 am

Maria looks at him as he placed her on her bed and his head in her lap. She says bring his face to hers and kissing him on the lips, “I am not going anywhere now settle down. I was crying because I feel like we are risking a lot. I mean your wife tried to kill me and instead she busted up my legs causing me to look like a scarred up freak. I can’t even work to pay my rent and I don’t have any place to go.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 14, 2012 10:57 am

Still crying himself Duncan let his head be lifted off her lap and then kissed her softly. He listened to his words and softly stroked her face. He nodded. "I know my love, my wife is phyco I am trying to prove that she did this, but the car she was driving has disapeered.

He shook his head. "You are still my assistant and you will get paid,he kissed her lips and softly cupped her one breast. "You dont have to worry about that okay"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 11:14 am

Maria kisses him back and wraps her arms around his neck. She says in the kiss, "Stay with me tonight..." She looks down at the stitches in his knee and says, "I can take those out if you like. I do have a medical kit for everything." She kisses him on the neck and says, "I have missed you my love." She slowly removes his shirt and strokes his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 23, 2012 5:49 pm

"Of course I will stay with you tonight my sweet" He kissed her softly and shook his head. "I can get them out tommrow.." He paused "Well maybe it will be best if you do, in case my wife asks me"

He shivered as he felt her stroke his chest. "Hmmmm my sweet Marla I have missed you too my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 11:14 am

Maria kisses him again and says, “I will try to find a new place to live that your wife does not know about. But right now…” She strokes his chest and removes his shirt. “Let’s just enjoy each other while we can.” She gently lays him on her bed and kisses his chest. She says, “I love you so much Duncan.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 24, 2012 11:48 am

"I have connections my love, I can make sure that she never finds you" He kissed her and would have gone on but then she finished taking off his shirt and he laid down and held her to him.

"I love you too my sweet Marla" He stroked her head. "More and more everyday"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Maria smiles some and kisses him deeply before gently stroking his face gently. She says, “I don’t care where I live as long as I can still see you.” She smiles as she had missed him. She says, “It feels good to have you back in my arms again. I don’t like sharing you with her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Duncan leaned into her touch. He sighed. He did not want to leave her but he was a danger to her. He held her close to his chest. Kissed the top of her head and starting moving his hands up her shirt up the back. He just wanted to feel her skin.

"You are so beautiful my love*
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:34 am

Maria could sense something was wrong. She looks in his eyes and says sadly, "You are not going to stay with me, are you?" She gets off him as new tears started to go down her face. She says turning to him not caring that he was seeing her cry, "I love you Duncan. I don't care if being with you is dangerous or wrong because you are married. I am happy with you and I am willing to risk everything to be with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 28, 2012 6:53 pm

"I will stay with you tonight love" He gently brought a thumb to her cheek and whiped away the tears. "I would die to keep you safe my love please see that" He kissed her softly more loving then demanding. He stroked her hair.

"Tonight I am staying with you, she is at her moms or so she says" He said with a slight growl. "I am all yours, my sexy woman come back to me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Maria was going to call hlm a liar but then he kissed her and made her lose her train of thought. She kisses him back going back into his arms. She says with a smile, "Your kisses turn my brain into mush."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next