The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 10 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:00 am

Standing up when she did he looked at her. "Just because you screwed around doenst mean I will" He was angry now. He looked at her. "You need to relize that Marla is the best assistant I have, do you know that she really as no one, she needs the job, you want me home more stop geting fat sucked out of your ass and injected into your lips, we have 4 homes on 3 differnt contenents do we really need that much property?"

He was pacing now and it was paining his leg. He looked up at her. "I do love you but you are acting like a jelous bitch"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 10 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:21 am

His wife and says, "I would not have to sleep around if you were any good in bed and you came home!" She picks up her things and says, "I am going home! I should have known it was pointless to try to do this!" She storms off to her car and takes off.

Maira comes home and lays on her bed again. She cuddles into her blaanket and tries to thinking of something else other than Duncan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 am

Duncan knew he had gone too far but it was too late now. He watched her storm off and called after her. "I still love you" He sat down on the park bench and imeditaly got concered for Maria. He took at his phone and texted her.

"Maria my wife is thinking we are cheating, she might come after you stay safe dont listen to anything she says I will not give messages to her for you" He had be safe and text something that if it was seen by someone else it wouldnt be seen as proof.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:47 am

Maria looks at her phone and sighs. Within a few minutes his wife was at her door ponding on her door. Maria opens the door and stares at her. His wife says, "Alex told me where you lived. Listen to me Duncan is mine. And you are fired! You hear me!" Maria looks at her and says, "I don't want Duncan you stupid bitch. Now leave me alone." She slams the door in her face. She locks it and sends Duncan a text. "She is a nut case. And she is sleeping with a friend of mine. Alex. He is the only one who could have told her where I live."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Duncan read the text and called her. "Listen Marla I can get you somewhere safier if you want" He was concered for her now his wife seemed to be crazier then he even thought. He rubbed his painful leg. "I just want you safe I dont know what she is capable of"

He thought for a moment "I have friends in law enforcment and in the Marines I can get you somewhere safe" He continued to rub his throbing leg "She didnt scare you did she?" He shook his head "I knew about Alex, she left her email open one day and I thought it was mine" He rubbed his head. "I need my pills but I cant go home" He slowly limped his way to the car and got in. "Listen I know she told you are fired but you are not, I wouldnt do that to you, I know you need this job and you are my best assistant"

He clicked on his seat belt trying to stop the wave after wave of pain. "Do you have anywhere to go or do you want me to get you somewhere safe?" He was really nervous tht his wife would do something stupid.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Maria says calmly, "Duncan I am okay. I don't have anywhere else to go." She could tell he was in pain. She says, "I have some of your pills. Since I am always with you when you travel. So I always keep some of your pills with me. If you come to get me you can take a pill." She was upset but she was doing her best not to break down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:55 pm

"I can find you somewhere safe" He sighed "Alright but your house could be watched can we met atthe office, I just dont want to cause more problems for you, I am so sorry Marla, I dont know why she is like this" He was talking as if his calls were being recorded.

He drove for a bit using his blue tooth. "Where do you want to meet Marla?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Maria thinks for a moment and says, "We will just meet at your office. She never goes there." She walks out to her car and gets in. She starts the car and heads towards the office. She is on her blue tooth with him the whole time. She goes to make the turn into the parking lot, when a car slams into hers and sends her car into more traffic. Her car gets hit five more times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:52 am

"Alright my office, good thing you have some extra pills I am always forgetting them" He talked abit longer then he heard the crash he screamed her name and steeped on the gas to sped up his way through a red light neary getting into a crash himself. He yelled at his onstar.

"Accident at 14503 34th ave sounded like multicar" The onstar askied him to repeat it Duncan was having a near panic attack "Listin I was on my blue tooth to my secitary, my wife seemsto think we are having an affair" He stopped "I think she slammed her car into hers"

He pulled up to the wrekage. "Oh my god there is at least five cars involed maybe 6" He got out of his car rushing towards it. "Can anyone hear me?" Sirens could be heard in the background but it would be a few minutes before they got there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:03 am

Maria's little silver car was smashed all to hell. The other people involved in the crash, got out of their cars only seeming to have cuts and bruises. Maria however was out cold in her seat both legs pinned where they were. The ambulances arrived and so did the police and fire department with the jaws of life. The fire fights use the jaws of life to pry Maria loose from her car. She placed on a stretcher and rushed to the nearest hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:18 am

Searching everywhere for Marla Duncan was beginning to panic finally he spotted her car it was smashed he tried to climb up to get to her but cut his legs on some broken glass or metal he wasnt sure he reached her just as the ambulance came. They ordered him back but eventually had to help him he fell to his knees.

One EMS worker notice the blood dripping down his leg and offered to take him to the hospital he was about to refuse but then nodded "Alright I will grab my things but you haveto take me to the same hopsital, that is my secirtary and she as no one" They agreed, Ducan got everything out of the truck and then got into the ambulance.

In the hopstial he needed stitches and a tentus shot, he was also given some pain meds he then asked about the woman in the accident.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:30 am

The nurse who was stitching him says as he asked about Maria, "The woman they brought in is in surgery right now. The crash had pinned her legs and caused them to be broken in several places. She also suffered several other injuries. The doctors think she took most of the hit from the accident. I will keep you informed after I get you fixed up." She finishes getting him all stitched up and goes quickly to help the doctor's with Maria's surgery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 am

If Duncan hadnt been in the hospital bed he would have torn to where she was but he was unable to walk. He brought a hand to his head and began to shake with unshed tears, so much had been taken from him, he hoped that Marla wouldnt be taken from him too.

He took out his phone and texted his wive. In the hospital, witnessed an accident tried to help got me 40 stictches in my leg and arm probably have to stay the night. Love you.

He sent it then waited to hear news from Marla and hoping his wife would take advantage of him not being home and have a date. and not come to visit him since he was certain that she caused the accident.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:11 pm

His wife looked at her phone and texted him not really thinking. She says, "Hope your whore enjoys the hospital." A few hours later the nurse comes in with a wheelchair and says calmly, "Ms. Maria is asking for you. She is still pretty sore so she may not be awake long." The nurse helps him get in the wheelchair and pushes him to Isis's room. Isis was wide awake and looking really pissed off. She sees him and says, "Your wife did this. She is crazy!!!!" She was playing it cool not wanting to get him in trouble for sleeping with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Duncan stared at the screen and called up his friend who was in law inforcment and let him know what was happening. Then he sat there and freeted. He was unable to move or he would be running to where Marla was. He licked his lips and tried all his friends eventually getting the protection detail for Marla that he wanted. His friends in the FBI were going through a safe home for her making sure it had no bugs, the spying type.

Finally he was whelled into Marlas room. He shook his head. "I know Marla" He touched her hand "I got a safe house for you for when you get out of here, and my wife is being infestigated to see if there is proof to this, we both know she did it though, how are you feeling?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Maria waits for the nurse to leave before talking again. The door was closed so it was okay. She says, “It was her Duncan. It was her car.” She looks at his leg and asks, “What happened to you? How did you get hurt?” She wanted him close to her. She says, “The doctor said my legs were reconstructed and I won’t be able to walk or work for a while.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Once they were alone he bent over and gently kissed her forhead. "I am so sorry Marla, this is all my fault" He had tears in his eyes. "I have a safe house for you, and I have friends that are going to guard you. She is not going to hurt you again"

Shaking his head when she mentioned his leg "Its not important, how are you" He held her hand and brought it to his lips andgently kissed it. "You dont have to worry about working, you can work from home" He stroked her face. "What should we do about her?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Maria looks at him tears in her eyes. She says, "I want to be with you..." She was not happy that she was stuck here. She kisses him softly on the lips the best she can. She says stroking his cheek, "I want you to be happy Duncan." She kisses him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Duncan was glad that she dropped the stiches on his leg and arms or the fact that he was backin a wheelchair. He gently kissed her back. "My sweet love I am here with you, but you do need to be here for a little bit, it was a very serious crash" He said with a strain in his voice like he was holding back tears.

"I am happy with you" He lightly touched her cheek "You make me very happy just get well, then we will get you somewhere safe alright"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Maria looks at him and starts to cry softly. She says, "I am scared of hospitals Duncan. I lost a lot of close friends in hospitals. I cannot stay here." She looks at his legs and says, "Don't go home to her love. She will put you through hell. Promise me you won't go back to her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Duncan wanted nothing more then to climb up into her bed with her and wrap her into his arms, but neither of them were in any shape to do even that, she had casts and he had his stitches. He took his thumb to clear away the tears / His heart was breaking he knew he would have to go home eventually.

He had his things there, he sighed and kissed her lips softly "Dont worry about that right now, we are together and we are here and I am going no where tonight" He would find a way to be with her throughout the night.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Maria saw the look in his eyes and knew he had no choice but to go back to her. She says stroking his cheek, "I love you Duncan..." Her eyes get dazed over and she passed out. A nurse comes in and says, "Would you like me to get a cot for you? She is going to be out for a while..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Duncan took her hand and kissed it. "I love you too" He whispered the tears streaming down his face. He had seen the look in her eyes, he had a feeling she was scared for him. As she fell asleep he watched her. He turned to the nurse. "Yes please but is there a way we can make it closer together, I tend to get nightmares" Then handed her a picture of his wife, "Please do not let this woman near her or me, tell her that we are on oxygen, she always hated that sound"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 pm

The nurse nods taking the picture. She says, "Okay sir I will do as much as I can." The nurse leaves the room and comes back ten minutes later with a cot. She puts it close to Maria without blocking a path way for doctors and nurses. She helps him on to the cot and says, "Try to rest..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Dunacn was nervous. He was in great pain still hadnt taken his meds they had given him pain meds but not his meds he needed for the other stuff. He was too distracted by Marla's condition though.

When the cot came Duncan thanked the nurse for the help and laid down. "I will try thank you" He laid down and swallowed watching Marla's montitors.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next