The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 13 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:19 am

Maria looks at him and mouths the words calm down. She says to his wife, “You can only run for so long. You will be caught.” His wife yells into the phone, “You are too trusting you little whore! I have a lot of friends in this country!” Maria smiles and says, “I am not scared of you. I can handle more than you think.” She looks at Duncan and mouths the words has he got the trace or not?

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 13 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Trying to calm his breathing Dunan nodded and turned his attention to his phone having got the message that his friend had the trace he put his thumb up. Then sat on the bed his back to her ashamed of his actions his fingers had traces of blood on them from his clawing.

He was a monster and he didnt know if he was safe to be around her, not that he would ever hurt her, but he still had issues and he didnt want to scare her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:59 am

Once she knew that the trace was done, she hung up on his wife wondering what was wrong with Duncan. She sees that he is bleeding and gets her medical kit. She places band aids on the cuts and looks at him in the eye. She kisses him softly on the lips. She says, “Don’t let her win love. We will be fine I promise.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:06 am

When she hung up Duncan still tried to hold it all in. When she started tending to his sores he tried to pull away. "I am sorry Baby" He said softly. "I hate being weak" He looked up at her. "I am so dangerous to you, I love you, but my wife is nuts"

He looked up at her and stroked her cheek. "I love you so much, she wont win, I just hate seeing you in pain"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Maria looks at him slightly hurt that he tried to pull away from him. She says, "You are not weak my love. We all need help sometimes and you have had a lot to deal with. We both have...There is no need to distance yourself from me..." Tears went down her face. "Everyone in my life has kept me at distance...I thought you would be different." She finishes taking care of him and goes to her kitchen. She wipes her face and starts to make French toast without a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Duncan watched her walk out and grew angry at himself. He was hurting her, but how could he expain his thoughts when HE herself didnt even understand them? He hated feeling so out of controle, he knew his wife was crazed, he sighed and followed her to the kitchen walked up to her.

Gently wrapped his arms around her waist. "My love I am not pushing you away, I just feel so out of controle sometimes" He raised his eyebrows "Have you not seen my head, I just dont want to be responsible for your pain!"

He kissed her neck. "Please forgive me, and love me" He begged her his arms slightly shaking.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:43 am

Maria looks at him as he begged for her. She takes her left hand and strokes his cheek. She says, "Calm down my beloved. There is no need to beg or shake. No matter how mad I may get at you, I will always forgive and love you. For you have my heart and as long as you have it, I will always be at your side." She finishes the french toast and sets the table so they can eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:40 am

Duncan leaned into her touch and closed his eyes. He swallowed hard and then smiled visably relaxing. He smiled. "And I love you too my love"

He walked slowly to the table and sat down. "Hmmm this looks lovely, you are so talented my love" He started eating then groaned "Ohhh yah you are such a good cook"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Maria ate her share of food across from him. She smiled as he enjoyed her cooking. She says, “Well I have been cooking for myself since I was eight. I had to or I would not eat. All the other kids would rush into the dining room of the orphanage and get all the food before I could get anything. So I learned to watch the cooks’ prepare food so I could eat…I learned rather quickly. However I prefer to bake over cook. Baking calms me down…” She eats calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Duncan watched her eat. He was concered about her though. He always seemed to say the wrong thing. He frowned. "I am sorry you had to live in an orphanage must have been hard on you" He sighed "I wish she" He grimanced mentioning his wife again. "Would agree to adopt but she like she says she doesnt wear second had clothes why would she want secand hand" He stopped suddenly and grasped her hand "Never mind I am sorry I brought itup"

About baking he smiled "Hmmm would love some kind of dessert some time"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Maria looks at him a moment as he spoke. He was trying his best not to upset her. She looks in his eyes calmly, “You are fine my love. I want to be able to talk about my past with you. I do not want to hide anything from you.” She stroked his fingers calmly. She says, “Many people see orphans that way…I tried to adopted on my own but because I was a single woman, I was shot down instantly. I was heartbroken…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Relaxing at her word Duncan smiled "I know you are strong I just dont want to hurt you" He stroked his chin at her next comment. "Hmmm, let me see what I can do, sometimes with enough money rules seem to disapeer, lets just get you safe first then I will make some calls." He paused "I am guess you want local kids, or do you want from oversea's?"

He took her hand and kissed it. "How are you feeling, any soreness?"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Maria looks at him with a calm smile and says, “Local children. I knew a lot of the children in the orphanage in town. I know how they have suffered and their sadness that no one seemed to love them not even the ones who are paid to care for them. Every week after I get paid, I would go back to the orphanage where I grew up and drop off gifts for all the children…” She blushed when he showed concern for her. She says, “I am alright. Still a bit unsteady on my feet.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Duncan smiled "You are a goddess" He rubbed his chin again, "How much do you think they need for every child there to have some new shoes, clothes, some toys and make some renivations to that place, maybe a playground" He paused "anything else you can think that they need??"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Maria thought a moment before saying, “Well from what I have seen of the young children, they are a bit underweight but that is normal for that place. They can only afford to a certain amount of food a month.” She tapped her chin continuing after a few minutes, “There are around 350 kids in the orphanage. Many of them are girl under seven years of age. About $2,000 for clothes and shoes. Toys are expensive depending on what you get. I spend about $600 every pay day on toys so they are set there. Unlike most children the kids of the orphanage treasure every toy they get so they take very good care of the toys. I don’t know about the reservations of the orphanage.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Thinking Duncan smiled at her "Hmmm well lets see what we can do there" She inspired him. "We can go shopping for them, or even take them all shopping, every little girl should pick out their own clothes right? And of course the boys" Now for the food the people that run it can come and help too"

He kissed her "Why didnt you tell me earlier, I could have helped you more"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Maria kisses him back with a smile. “I did not want to bother you my love. You were having a hard time with that hag of a wife you have. Oh how I greatly want to get that hag back for what she has done to us.” She strokes his cheek and nipped at his neck. “But right now I can think of some other more fun things to do…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:44 pm

"Well we can go there soon, or I can call too and see what they need" He kissed her back then stroked her cheek "I know my love I wish I knew her true colours before I married her" He raised an eyebrow at her comment. "Hmmm and what would that be?" He teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile and says, “Well…” She sits across his lap and kisses him softly on the lips. “I love you Duncan.” She nips at his sensitive neck. “I am so glad you and I finally know how each other feel.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Wrapping his arms around her as she sat on his lap he sighed contently. Why couldnt it be like this with his wife. But he knew that he wouldnt have the sweet love of Marla if it was.

He growled as he felt her bite him. "Baby if you are hungry I can feed you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Maria looks at him and smiles calmly. She says calmly, “My love I am not hungry for food. I crave the love you and I have both been denied for years.” She removes his shirt slowly and tosses the shirt to the floor. She gently kisses his lips. Even if they both were in pain, she could still show him love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Chuckiling Dunan said "Well that cant be, I need to satisify all your needs" He shivered slightly as she took off his shirt then touched her soft skin and growled. "You are so prefect" He kissed her back with a slight whimper mixed with a growl deep in his throat.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Maria smiles and nips him playfully as she was enjoying causing him pleasure. Then she got an idea to help him relax and feel good with his body. She says looking him in the eye, “Hunni can you lay on the bed on your stomach? I got an idea.” She looks at him with a sweet smile on her face, “Please?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Chuckling as he felt her nip at him. He raised an eyebrow at the sound of an idea. "Hmmm alright" He stood lifting her with him and walked to the room and laid down then looked at her. "What does my queen wish to do to her servant?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Maria smiles and starts to rub his back gently to help him relax. She strokes and caresses his body with tender love as her eyes watch him. She says, “Your queen wants to make her king feel really good. You and I have had a very rough few weeks.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next