The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 17 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 am

Maria kisses him back feeling very happy and a little tired. She can feel him moving more gently this time though. She kisses his neck and whispers in his ear, "I love you Duncan." Her voice was gentle and 100% honest and unwavering. She loved this man with her entire being. Her body and soul was his to take. She wanted no other man in her life.

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 17 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Feeling that she was getting tired he began to move a bit quicker using his thumb to rub her sensitive nub. "Hmmm does my sexy goddess have one more in her to give me, then we shall sleep unless oyu want a hot tub again" He grinned hearing her confession "Oh I love you too my sweet, more then anything"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Maria could feel her body falling deeper into the abyss. Was this what becoming one felt like? Her body inches away from the edge. She digs her nails into his back. "Duncan! It is too much! I'm going to explode!" She looks him in the eyes before kissing him deeply as she reaches the edge once more. Her juices explode out of her body and her body shakes in pleasure as the waves of pleasure surround her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:10 am

"Give it all to me my sweet love" He pounded into her hard but it seemed to be what she wanted. He licked his lips and then bent down to kiss her. "Love you baby" He groaned out at her release and found himself releasing hard into her.

He landed on her panting. "Oh my baby that was so good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Maria smiles as she feels him lay on her. Both of them seem to be content by their love making. She could barely get her body to move. She gently strokes his back as they lay with each other. Although her mind gave her no peace. She was the other woman in his marriage and his wife wanted her dead. Not because his wife loved Duncan but because she wanted Duncan’s money. How could a person be like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:26 am

Duncan moved slightly to the side so she wouldn't squish her he held her close and kissed her then licked her neck. "Baby what has you so worried, I will protect you alright?" He wanted to make her more comfortable but how could he when he didn't know what his wife was really capable of..but all he could do was try.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:29 am

Maria looks at him and kisses him softly. “You are only in this situation with your wife because I came to work for you. Now you have to worry about your life and mine. You are sleeping in hotels instead of your own bed. Your knees will be scarred up forever because of me. I have ruined your life and I don’t know how to ever make up for it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:00 pm

"Baby no" He pushed up to look at her "I am in this situation because I married the wrong woman I was young and stupid and couldn't see that she was a tag chaser" He kissed her strongly and then laughed. "My knees are fine, a small price to have the love of a wonderful woman" He sighed. "Unless you are trying to get out of this, I can see how this might be too much for anyone my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Maria looks at him and gets up out of the bed and looks at him clearly angry and hurt by his words. “You think I want to run away from you? Duncan you don’t even realize this but every time say something like that to me, you are pushing me away. I don’t know what she has put you through while you have been married, but I am not like her. I have been through hell all my life. I don’t need you breaking me down and crushing my soul with this constant doubt!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Duncan sprung up and held her at arms length. "Baby no, I was just giving you an out, it would kill me if you left me but I do know that my wife is a lot to handle and I want you to know that your happiness and safty comes first" He stroked her face then brought his face down and kissed her on the lips gently at first but eventually got his tongue into her sweet mouth. His member stiffened but he ignored it and held her while slowly but passionately kissing her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Maria groans softly in the kiss before letting herself give in. She kisses him back and gets close to him. She says, "Duncan I don't want a way out. I never did. If I had a problem with something that is going on, I would let you know. Now please don't push me away. It hurts me too much. I don't think I can taking it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:08 pm

"Okay Marla, I just get scared too you know" He swallowed then kissed him. "You are the only light in my dark life" He picked her up and placed her on the bed then laid beside her and stroked her hair and cheek. "You are loved my goddess and I don't ever want to let you go"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Maria kisses him softly as he carried her back to the bed. "I know that you are scared too my love. That is why I want to stay by your side. I want to always be able to make you happy even in the darkest of days." She cuddles up to him when they get on the bed. "You are the only one who matters to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:20 pm

"You are so precious to me my love" He hugged her close and sighed. Turning on the TV just to give a bit of back ground noise. He kissed her neck and bit it gently. He grinned "And you arethe only person that means anything to me my sweetness"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Maria looks at him a moment and gasps as he bites her neck. She wasn't expecting that from him. She kisses him deeply. "You are starting to arouse me again my love. Are you sure that you can handle another round with me?" She gets on top of him and kisses him softly. She did not want to hurt him or have him hurting the next day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Duncan moaned and kissed her back. "Hmm I am always up for it around you, but wasn't I going to make you something to eat?" He asked softly while he stroked her soft skin and his member strained painfully against his pants. "Hmmm baby you always have this effect on me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile as he brought up food. That was right. The two of them needed to eat. She kisses him tenderly and gets off him so he can move without much effort. "I guess we can eat before we worry about doing anything else but by the looks of it, your body has a mind of its own." She lays on the bed and stretches out a little. She needed another soak in the hot tub. But that could wait until later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Duncan whimpered as he felt her lift off of him "Hmmm fine then" He poubted. "You know unless you want something fancy we can order in some food, and soak in the hot tub, I think I over used you a little you seem stiff, I am sorry that I hurt you baby" He paused. "Okay I can not say that sorry I loved all our time together and wouldn't change it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile as she looked at him. “I really want some chocolate. I have a major craving.” She looks at him as he spoke of using her too much and being sorry for hurting her. “Duncan I am a little sore but I am okay. I enjoy every moment we have together. A soak in the hot tub sounds great.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Duncan stopped in his tracks as she mentioned cravings. He looked at her with wide eyes then froze. Shaking his head he chuckled "hmmm chocolate for dinner? I can get some chocolate but is there anything else you want?"

((They are in a hotel room right??))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:24 am

Maria looks at him a moment as he stopped at the word craving. “Relax Duncan there is no possible way I could be pregnant. Don’t be so tense. I told you as far as I know, I cannot get pregnant. I was told years ago, I cannot get pregnant.” She looks at the large menu of room service. “Pasta sounds good too.” (Yeah)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:31 pm

"I would leave her in a heat beat if you were, even if it means I lose all the money" He walked up to him. "I would leave her now and leaving everything behind, but soon I will anyways, just will all of my stuff"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Maria looks at him her rare purple eyes staring deeply into his eyes. “I will not allow you lose everything you have worked for because of me. The world would be a much darker place without your kind embrace. Think of all the employees that would be instantly without of a job if your wife got everything.” She kisses him deeply. “Soon we should be able to be together in public all we want.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:35 pm

"All that would matter would be you and our baby, I could get my dog and cat from my crazy wife and be gone, my employees own just as much of my business then I do so my wife wouldn't be able to do anything to them" He kissed her softly. 'I love you Maria" He ordered the food then pulled her onto his lap. "Hmmm you smell so good" He rubbed her arms and nuzzled her neck. "Soon my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Maria kisses him and cuddles into him feeling safe and loved. She says, “I love you Duncan and you don’t know how badly I would want to have your baby if I was able.” She kisses him deeply as she felt like they just needed the sweet loving, being in each other’s arms and being there for each other. She rests her head on his chest gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next