The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 2 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:04 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alright that sounds like the best option we have." he says as he then grinned..."And I won't tell anyone you let me carry you." he says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side.."I'll act alittle more sane." He says with a smile as he walked over to her picking her up in his arms and started to run
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 2 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm

she snorted'' good, cause if you tell , i think i may have to smack you '' she mumbled, relaxing slightly when he picked her up but had to close her eyes and press her face against his neck to keep from getting dizzy, wrapped her arms around his neck as well just a precaution so he won't drop her. She could easily tell where they where going, the closer they got to her home territory the more relaxed yet excited she felt. wanting to be home, actually needed it. She gave him a few more directions helping him navigate the area.

After a while she picked up the sound of one of the wolf howls, a warning that there was an intruder in their territory, basically eric. she tensed slightly , hearing several more howls before the sound of running feet over the soft vegetation was picked up. tugging on his hair slightly she hissed'' stop now before they see you as a major threat. '' it was a warning to him, she knew if he didn't stop moving immediately it would cause them to attack without thinking, the ones coming to face them where actually other enforcers like her.She had no doubt her father was among them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:17 pm

He grinned as he nodded..."Alright that sounds good to me." He says with a smile as she pressed her face against his neck. As he ran he followed her directions to the T. He contiued running hearing the howls and the sound of feet hitting the ground he listened to her comming to a stop immidatly before sitting her on the ground..."Do you thing if it will work." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:54 pm

(( ok me back , sorry it took so long, stupid traffic))

she still held onto him even when her feet touched the ground, it took her a minute before the adrenaline rush worked on her, allowing her to stand on her own as she slightly moved away from him, she glanced around just as several very large wolves burst through the brush and circled them, snarling and growling a warning even as they stopped moving, eyes all on Eric, every muscles in their bodies where tense and ready for them to spring into action.

she slid her gaze over every single one of them, knowing each of them before she glanced up , hearing someone else approach. It was her father and just like she figured he was not in his wolf form, he had his sword in his hand as he stepped out of the shadows, his blue piercing gaze jumped from eric to land on her, before going back to eric again.. '' you have alot of nerve coming here vampire.. state your reason before you are torn to shreds.''

she kept her mouth shut for a moment, sliding a glance up at eric.. giving a slid nod for him to speak if he wanted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Eric's eye looked around at all the wolfs. He stood completly still as to not alarm them. He then looked over at another taking it that it was her father. "Its not nerve I have...I was jsut returning what was taken from you.." He says as he looked to the other wolfs..."I mean no harm...But the others will be comming to take your daughter back..." His eyes then verted back to her father.."I'm going to help you in the fight...You may not trust me...Thats fine..Trust is somthing I'm going to earn if I can..It usually takes about 5 days before they plan and attack...You need to get some men ready....They have pretty good numbers...I'll beable to handle most of them...But I can't stop them all from getting threw but I'll do my best." he syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:09 pm

He narrowed his eyes slightly , listening carefully as he continued to keep glancing at his daughter, resisting the urge to go to her. safety first before everything else, taking the time to make a decision he glanced to his daughter, '' does he speak the truth?"

Shea relaxed slightly before nodding, '' he does, if it wasn't for him i would still be locked up. '' she slid a glance to the others, trying not to give them a warning if she could resist, they where making her on edge.

He slightly relaxed before nodding'' come then, but you will be watched carefully, any treachery from you will be met with instant death. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:33 pm

(guh is the site going slow for you?)

He looked to him and then back to her before reverting back to her father..."Thats fine..As I said trust has to be earned." He then looked to Shea seeing if she still needed help. Even so he stayed close to her walking and being sure she wouldn't fall over. He then looked to her father..."My names Eric Vanhoffmen." He says curious to see if the name sounded familer to her father.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:46 pm

(( just a little yea. kinda sucks. ))

he glanced to shea and sighed. '' now i can get your mother off my back '' he mumbled, going forward , keeping his eyes on him as he slipped his arm around shea's waist. frowning as he easily lifted her, he gave a slight growl. '' oh do i hope to get ahold of that vampire.. you are light.. ''

Shea scowled, glaring at her father but allowed him to lift her, what could she do, she wasn't going to fight. glancing over at eric she relaxed slightly before rolling her eyes at the comment of her mother.. '' she's not that bad.. just.. very protective of her children. ''

He slid a glance to Eric, frowning as he said his name.. '' the name is familiar.. i take it you no longer work for victor?" he knew the vampire who had taken shea due to the fact that the bastard had kept trying to get them to move off the land, atleast now they don't have to do anything.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Eric watched as her father picked her up off the ground and started to carry her. Before nodded to his question..."I grew tired with how he ran things." He says as he then looked to him.."I killed all his best men in thr process of saving your daughter...All thats left that poses a threat is him.." He says calmly..."Well he is no match for me...I'm 3000 centuries older then he is." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Shea smiled slightly as she watched him over her fathers shoulder. '' oh.... damn you got years on me. '' she grinned slightly when her father snorted, watching the other wolves following, keeping close to eric and watching him intently. she wasn't going to say anything on how eric had visited her almost every night and helped her. that would just have her father in one of his little protective states and probably try and kill him anyways.

he glanced back at eric as they made it to their camp. no tents, it was actually log cabins that where built by hand by his people. '' i see.. you underestimate him a little i think.. we have killed his men off and on and he still manages to create more of those vampires. '' he shifted shea in his arms before going to the large cabin, kicking the door open and barely made it over the threshold before a slim, tall black haired woman came rushing to him and too shea from him. '' she is fine shannon.. just underweight and needs clean clothing. ''

Shannon ignored her mate as she ran her hands all over shea's body , cringing when she found the scars.. glancing up at him before she spotted eric she looked like she was fixing to say something before snapping her mouth shut and took Shea to the back.

He frowned, he had caught the scars as well, turning towards eric. '' what did they do to her? and don't spare the details. i need to know everything. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:26 pm

He nodded slightly.."That I do." He says with a smile. As he walked he listened to her father before shaking his head.."I underestimate no one." He says in his regular tone.."Hes smart thats for sure...But he always relies on numbers..Which will be his down fall...He never trains the vampires he creates..Most of them will flee without fighting." He says as he then looked around the village... It deffinatly wasn't what he expected that was for sure. He followed them to the cabin staying at the door watching the other woman rush over and check Shea out. He seen the look in her eyes..Knowing that he wasn't welcome so he stayed out side the door looking to her father as he spoke.."I'll fill you in on everything." He says as he stepped back. Eric told her father everything that had happed leaving out the part where he visited her every night...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:32 pm

He listened intently , trying his best not to let his hostility get in the way of learning what happened, when he finished he frowned, thankful for the simple fact that she was only used as food and not as a sex toy. relaxing a little he shook his head'' we are going to have problems with him still.. '' he glanced down the hall before looking back at eric.. '' i would say watch for shannon... is worse then a lion with a cub.. but i think once she sees to it that Shea is truly.... ok. then she may talk to you...'' he was already trying to decide what to do with eric anyways.. he sent the other wolves back to their posts. not wanting to be taken by surprise by any other visitors.. he had only one question left.. stealing his blue gaze on him he spoke'' tell me.. did you ever take blood from her by force?" he wanted to know, and figured this last answer would definitely seal his fate.

Shea sighed as she finally got a proper bath, scrub herself clean both body and hair before pulling on a pair of clothing fresh and clean, her mother had tossed her old ones in the fire place to burn. she ate what she could of the food that her mother forced on her before she moved silently down the hall way only stopping and going still as she heard her father ask the question. she held her breath and waited. prepared to stop her father if he so much as tried to lunge at eric.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 pm

He looked to him..."Shes a mother...She has every right to hate what did that too her." he says as he then looked to him..."I haven't touched her." He says reasuringly. "I'm not like the others." He says as he looked to him..."I've lived long enough to know that living is a precious thing...I would never forcefully feed off of anyone..I usually feed from the animals" He says as he then sighed..."I'm old enough that it doesn't weaken as much as others...But the human blood would make me stronger." He added as he then sighed.."I wouldn't wish the curse I have on anyone..."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:47 pm

he relaxed slightly as he thought for a moment.. ''human blood is good as far as i know.. but... lycan blood is better, that is why i think they used her more then the humans.'' he slid a glance over his shoulder spotting Shea in the hall way. He already knew Shannon was right behind her.. '' sit down hun before you fall down, don't need you giving your mother reasons to castrate me.''

Shea grinned slightly relaxing when she realized nothing was going to happen just yet.. '' nah , doubt mom will do that to you, she loves you too much.. '' she headed to the couch ,groaning in delight when she sat down on the soft cushions.

Shannon snorted slightly as she came up to him '' yea, your off the hook for now that we have her back.. '' she slid a glance to eric, looking him over slowly before frowning.. '' don't be rude Lucian. . let him in, vampire or not, he saved shea. '' she headed into the kitchen, glancing at shea every few minutes just to make sure she was really there.

he shrugged, glancing at eric before moving to let him in, '' instinct shannon, would rather protect the family then let some potential danger in. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:56 pm

He looked to him.."I would Imagine so." He says as he then looked to Shea and smiles slightly nodding his head to what her father had said. He then looked to her mother he came over and told her father to let him in. Eric watched as he stepped aside and then heard what he said..."If it bothers you with me being her I spotted a cave not to far from here that I can take refuge in...It wouldn't hurt my feelings any...And from what I'm feeling tention is high around her...I can feel every set of eyes in your village on my back." He says as he looked to him..."It would calm things down I leave to the cave."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Shannon shrugged as she glanced at him while cleaning up '' nonsense, they are only on high alert right now because he has not given a verdict on your fate.. once its done,they will relax.. ''

Shea opened her eyes slightly as she glanced up at him'' she's right.. they have to listen to the alpha anyways.. its... been a while i think since we have ... befriended a vampire.. mother wouldn't mind it since to her she wished all the fighting would stop .''

Lucian shrugged'' true... still .. '' he had taken in everything that was told to him and the simple fact that he could feel shea did not want him to turn eric away. he had no idea what their relationship was but he was going to watch it closely.. '' i think... that is if you do not mind it eric.. you can be shea's body guard for now.. i cannot have her under house arrest, if i did. i would have her wrath to deal with as well as her mothers.. '' he had to find some way to appease both the pack and his wife and daughter. he knew they could be vicious if they wanted too.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:09 pm

He looked Shannon..."I see." He says as he looked to her mother.."So you have had vampires as friends then?" He questioned curiously as he then looked back to her father..."If you insist." He says with a slightly bow. "I have no problem with being a body guard..." He says with a smile.."I've don't it for a while now." He says with a smile as he then looked to Shea and smiles slightly. "I can assure you that nothing will happen to your daughter." He says with a smile

(My brother wants me to play some games with me so ill only beable to post to this one untill he goes to bed...in like an hour or two)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:16 pm

(( lol ok . ))

Lucian shrugged'' only one other. it was oh .. many years ago, he was actually a young teenager really , shannon wouldn't let me take him out, he finally left on his own after several years of living here.. as far as i know he still lives in the north. ''

Shea smiled back slightly before shrugging.. '' i have no clue, that was before i was born so don't even ask me. '' she stretched out, she had her own cabin all to herself but didn't want to move at the moment. when her mother looked at her she already knew what she was going to ask so shook her head. '' no mom i am not sleeping here.. i have my own cabin right next door, i prefer my own bed thank you .. ''

Shannon sighed. it didn't hurt to try but she atleast can check on her whenever she wanted. '' alright, i kept it clean for you anyways. give me a little bit and i will walk you there so you don't fall over. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Eric smiles..."I see thats good to know." He says as he then looked over to Shae and nodded his head.."Alright then." He says as he then looked to her father.."Thank you for letting me stay." He says.."I'll do what I can to earn my keep." He says as he then looked to her mother and smiles.."You are very caring thats for sure." He says with a slight bow
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Lucian shrugged as he watched him, '' don't get me wrong, i am still having... mixed issues on this.. but i think if you protected her this far, you can continue to do so.. if not you will have a bunch of wolves on your back. ''

Shea rolled her eyes'' stop that.. geez,w hat is it with guys in the whole intimadating thing. '' she mumbled before getting up . '' i am going to bed.. or atleast go to my cabin to get a little peace.. '' she mumbled, hugging her mother first then her father.. '' you can kill him later if i get so much as a splinter, now leave him be. '' she warned before going outside.. '' come on eric. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:35 pm

He looked to him and then nodded his head..."I understand that...And I won't let you down." He says as he then nodded his head..."I won't have to worry about anything then..Nothing will happen to her while I'm around." He says he then looked to Shea and chuckled slightly before following her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:39 pm

she relaxed the moment she was outside, taking in a deep breath before going to her cabin. hers was the only one with just one window in the living room, the other rooms had no windows, she loved a pitch black room to sleep in.. '' i have a spare room you can use, i am sure you will enjoy it since you will not be getting hostile looks from the other wolves.. father will let them know that your a safe vampire for now. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:45 pm

He smiles as he followed her..."That will be fine with me." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."Yes it would be better not getting all the looks." He says as he then smiles..."Your father did the right thing...I wouldn't doubt if he didn't have someone keeping an eye on me." He says with a smile as he looked to her..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:48 pm

she grinned slightly '' this is actually his way of having all eyes on you , if you went to the cave he would have a trouble keeping an eye on you. he has his little motives. '' she shrugged opening the door and glanced around smiling since her mother seemed to have already been in their while she had bathed and got a fire going in the fireplace.. '' well . atleast its clean.. '' she walked to the back, flipping the light on in one of the spare rooms. glancing around she found the extra bedding. '' sorry its a bit small...''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:57 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly.."I see.' He says as he as he then looked to her once again.."YOu have a really nice place...Size doesn't matter.." He says with a smile as he looked to her memories of his past lover flooding his mind once more. He then looked to her.."I'm going to have to out and hunt." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next