The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 35 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:56 pm

(( lol ok . if i am not on when you get back its cause i went bowling. promised a friend. XD ))

Shea nodded as she watched them take off'' be carefull eric, i will be pissed if you get hurt. '' and she will know it too because she will be able to feel it.. getting back to work she helped jay with in taking care of the young woman's body as well as gathering what stuff they could that might have survived the fire.

Victoria nodded, easily keeping up with him, she easily found the trail of the three demons. '' we are close, eric see if you can get around the front of them, your a bit fast. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 35 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Eric noded.."I will be." He syas with a smile as he continued running.."Already on it." He says as he took off ahead of every one. He made sure he wasn't seen by the demons when he got a head of them. He then waited in the trees for Kaden and Victoria.

Kaden stayed close to Victoria..."There gonna pay." He says with a grin as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 pm

victoria nodded, catching sight of the three before frowning then cursed'' they know they are being followed, they just split up.. '' she muttered before going to the left, following the smaller of the demons. '' the others are yours and eric's kaden. don't let them escape. '' she was getting a little pissed at the demons so moved faster, grinning slightly when the smaller one seemed to quicken his pace in fear.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Eric grinned as he took off after one and as did Kaden "Meet back right here" He called to Victoria . They both chased their demons down and pummeled them to where they were pairly consious before meeting back at the spot tossing the demons onto the ground.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Victoria easily caught up with her demon,catching him easily enough and dragging him back to the meeting spot, he was kicking and screaming atleast, and definitely not fighting though, sighing she glanced at kaden and then eric.. '' geez you guys got the fun ones.. mine all he does is whine and whine and beg for his life.. '' she grumbled, tossing the small demon with the other two. '' though according to him it was the larger ones idea to burn me out. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Kaden grinned as he looked to Victoria..."Just got luck I guess." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side looking to the bigger one.."Is that so." He grinned slightly cocked his head to the side grabbing the bigger one.."I think you get to tourcher him." He grinned looking to Victoria.

Eric grinned slightly..."Its a good thing these demons are slow as hell." He grinned looking to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:03 pm

she rolled her eyes as she glanced down at the smaller one she caught who still coward a bit.. '' uh huh.. the bigger one i don't mind killing slowly .. the other two... can build me a new damn house. '' she grumbled, glaring at the smaller one who jumped and nodded constantly '' well good he seems to be in an agreement.. i need some supplies though '' she frowned, glancing at Kaden'' theres some shackles or a collar that can be made to block their powers and render them a bit useless. which will make those two safe to work with until i see fit. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:07 pm

((im gonna pass out gotta work tomorrow. ))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:07 pm

(( aww, okie dokie, sleep well and sweet dreams hun))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35