The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 34 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:20 am

He grinned slightly as he looked to her.."I agree." He says grinning when she yanked him down.."Well its good to know that your not too upset over it." He says as she nuzzled his neck.."That is true...I do enjoy it." He says with a smile

Eric grinned slightly as he looked to her.."Maybe she got bored or somthing.." He says with a grin..."Before...When Clair died....I basicly stayed off the grid. It wasn't untill a war happened where I was at drew me to victor...some of his vampires attacked the town I was living in and the fools attacked me thinking I was human...After Killing off a good portion of his army he called a seize fire seeing how I fought..He gave me an offer to join his army..I accepeted fought a few battles and then was promoted to be his personal body guard." He says as he looekd to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 34 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:24 am

victoria nodded slightly before yawning, feeling the pull of sleep even more as she relaxed against him. '' should kick your ass.. too damn tired though and by the time i wake up . i won't be mad any more... so your lucky.. '' she didn't know what to make of the mark really , hell at the moment she didn't know what she could do about it so left it at that. '' i am going to sleep , its getting harder to keep awake. don't mind the humans that come in during the day, they just clean and feed the prisoners. '' she half smiled slightly '' would stay away from the barn though... jay has caught several of the teenagers having fun in there. ''

she frowned slightly before shrugging'' suppose that was his downfall i think, he let you get close to him.. always thought he was a bit stupid.. no matter how smart he seemed. he definitely created alot of wars'' she sighed, her and her family where going to have alot of things to clean up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:33 am

He looked to her and smiles as she relaxed against him.."I wouldn't blame you if you did...But its good you won't be mad when you wake up." He says with a grin. He then nodded his head..."Alright.." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."I'll be right where I am when you wake." He grinned.

He grinned nodding his head.."Yup that was is down fall...ANd yes he did do that." He says with a smile as he kissed her once more before yawning.."hmmm better get some sleep." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:39 am

she nodded slightly pulling the blanket up before completely relaxing. '' uh huh good to know. '' she mumbled before finally slipping into a deep sleep.

she kissed him back before yawning again'' agreed , sleep '' she relaxed against him , going to sleep almost immediately listening to the sound of the rain hitting the roof.

several hours later victoria was practically forced to wake up , groggy and confused she didn't know what the hell was going on, she tried to move, her body feeling heavy as she shoved at the body next to her. '' kaden.. '' she muttered, inhaling slightly before realizing what woke her, she smelled smoke, and somewhere in the house she could hear the roaring of a fire. now she was beginning to panic. sun wasn't down yet and if her house was on fire she was in trouble.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:47 am

Kaden grinned looking to her as she fell asleep.

Eric grinned as he fell asleep as well next to her.

Kaden wasn't next to her it was someone else passed out from smoke inhalation. He was in the process of trying to get the fire out. He could be heard yelling at all the humans telling them to get the hell out of here. When they finally fled he kept trying to put the fire out..."Fucking hell." He coughed and his eyes burned. his entire body was covered in ash. He had a good assumption as to who started the fire and it was too big for him to control. "Fuck..." He muttered as he then made his way back into Victioria's room." He coughed some more before moving to Victoria.."I can't stop it..We have to get the hell out of her." He says to her as he checked the woman next to her.."Shes dead..." He muttered as he then grabbing a blanket..."wrapping it around Victiora to sheild her from the sun...."Is there a cave...Anything close too here." He says before coughing again. His lungs burned somthing feirce..."Jay got all your I'm portant papers out.." He says to her before coughing again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:52 am

she was confused and the moment she saw kaden come into the room coughing and covered in ash she nearly panicked even more, still unable to move quickly she gave a slight grunt when he wrapped her in a thick blanket ,she immediately slid her arms around his neck though it took most of her strength to do that. when asked about a cave or something she struggled to think before nodding.' ' old mining cave about a mile into the forest to the north. its been closed because one of the tunnels collapsed on some workers'' she grumbled, she couldn't even see the fire yet somehow she could feel the heat of it. probably because Kaden had been trying to fight it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:01 am

He looked to her.."Alright then..Hang on tight." He says as he says as he ran out of the room and threw the front door before taking off running threw the woods. He was obviously alot faster then he gave off it took only a few minutes to get to the mine. Once in side and out of the sun he sat down on the floor with her coughing some more and whipeing his mouth from the blood.."Damn fire.." He muttered..."It was that pack of demons..." He says softly as he laid his head back against the rocks his arms still holding Victoria. For the first time in a very long time he was fighting sleep...He only slept when he was severly injured and obviously he was worse then the thought.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:04 am

she grunted slightly , tightening her hold on him and buried her face against his neck to protect it , not even making a sound when the sunlight hit her arms blistering them., the moment they where in the cave however and the cool air hit her arms she slowly relaxed, releasing a small breath of ease, she could sense his sleepynes, giving a slight nod at what he said, she was trying her best to stay awake as she moved slightly away from him. '' most likely .. one of them is a fire starter i know that.. '' forcing her eyes to stay open she slowly ran her hands over his body trying to make sure he had no outer wounds.. '' sleep you need it to heal. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:11 am

He looked to her wincing slightly as her hands moved over his arms...They were burned as well.. He coughed up some blood again winceing. "Sorry I couldn't stop the fire..." He says to her with a sigh as he winced some more before taking in a deep breath and litterally passing out.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:26 am

she grunted slightly looking up at him just as he passed out, shaking her head a little she gathered up more energy before moving off of him, easing him to lay down she took the blanket from her her and made a pillow for him out of one of the corners and used what was left to cover him. glad the mine went a little deep to keep the sun away from her she relaxed against him, eyeing the burns on his arms.they would heal but she didn't know how fast. unable to stay awake any longer she passed out next to him for the next few hours.

she was up the moment the sun sank, her arms throbbed from the burns but she ignored it, she left him there still sleeping, moving quickly over the land to find jay, get change of clothing as well as her herbal kit she usually had for the humans that she employed just in case they got hurt. On her way back she even found out that half the prisoners survived and jay was keeping them locked up so she dragged two back to the mines. Knowing Kaden was going to need the souls to help heal himself. When she got there she still found him laying on his back, shoving the two large men to one corner she ordered them to sit before she knelt down next to kaden, pulling her things out of her bags before she cleansed the wounds on his arms, applied a numbing cream and healing cream before wrapping the burns up ,t hey where almost as nasty as hers was. leaning back she cleaned his face up from all the ash before lightly padding his cheek '' come on kaden, wake up. i got food for you, it will help i promise. '' , digging out the small cup in her bag she slid open one of her veins and allowed her blood to drip into it. sattisfied when enough was there she healed the wound before pulling him up to a sitting position again , tilting his head back to slowly tip the cup into his mouth.. rubbing his throat tenderly to help him swallow'' don't fight it. you may not like it but it will heal heal your lungs from the smoke damage.. and don't you worry , a demon can't turn so you can take as much as you need without any harmful affects. ''

Shea was already up when the sun set, getting a strange feeling she stepped out barefooted on the porch and eyed the skies to the north, frowning when she saw the large amount of smoke.. '' well that would explain the animals running this way'' she mumbled. glancing over at eric when he walked out'' we need to go.. if its a forest fire my family could be in danger. '' she was already moving , yanking her clothing on, she couldn't fight a fire in wolf form.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:32 am

Kaden was out like a light bairly breathing becasue of his damaged lungs. He was still out when she brought the two men inside. He didn't even wince when she worked on his arms. He then woke but was still completly out of it when she sat him up. He drank what she gave him willingly not even being able to tell what it was really untill he heard her say somthing about demons cannot be turned. Once he drank what he did he pretty much went limp passing out once more.

Eric woke alittle after she did stretching slightly he walked out side with her.."Shit...Your right we should get going." He says as he pulled some clothing on as well before taking off in the direction with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:39 am

she watched him pass out but was satisfied when he had drank everything in the cup, brushing his hair out of his face she carefully layed him down again. her attention caught when the men tried to run she grabbed their chains and yanked them hard, making them land on their ass '' nope. sorry , just because he is out doesn't mean your free.. '' she dragged them back in and looped the chain around one of the thick wooded pillars in the mine. keeping them there as she went back to sit down next to kaden, she had already fed, so she didn't need to go out again, right now she was worried about him. her blood was powerful though so it would heal the damages to his lungs within an hour or so.

she followed him quickly , going towards the direction where the fire was going. getting a bit more worried the more she saw animals run, that worry was relieved when they reached a clearing and saw that the fire was actually a house that was burning, she froze and glanced around, making sure no trees where anywhere near the place'' oh man... .. wonder who lived there.. '' she scanned the surrounding area, only catching glimpses of humans throwing buckets of water around the house the keep the fire from spreading. '' come on . should help . the house is going to burn down completely but we can atleast keep it from spreading'' she caught a glimpse of three men standing off closer to the woods. hands in their pockets. the third tallest one looked like he was grinning before the three dissappeared.. '' i get the feeling they where the ones that caused this. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:44 am

Kaden was out for 4 more hours before he sat up instantly taking a deep breath and holding his chest..."Damn..." He mutted as he looked at his arms pulling the bandages off his wounds were completly healed but he was weak. He looked over to Victoria thankfull she was ok..."How long was I out?" He asks her as he looked to her.

Eric stopped looking at hte house before nodding.."Lets help." He says as he walked over grabbing a bucket and tossing some water on the fire..."I think your right...They look pretty suspisious." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:50 am

she nearly jumped out of her skin when he jumped up like that sighing she ran a hand through her hair before frowning'' about ... four to six hours? maybe a bit longer.. you passed out almost instantly when we get here.. you ok ?" she reached over to run her hands over his arms'' well you faired a bit better then i did.. heh. hows your lungs feeling? easier to breath i hope.. '' she glanced at the two men who where still sitting there giving her murderous looks.. '' got you a meal.. well two.. figured you would need it.. if you need more we have plenty at jays place.. his house survived the fire. ''

Shea ignored them from the time being as she began helping tossing water on the fire, '' we can hunt them later.. '' she got the feeling victoria lived here, other then the smell of the smoke she could faintly smell victoria and Kaden.... glancing at eric she grimaced'' your brother was here... i hope they got out.. '' the fire was messing with her sense of smell now so she couldn't even pick up a trace of them away from the house anywhere. it took several hours but by the time the fire started to die down she was tired and covered in soot. they just put out the last bit of the fire before she dropped the bucket. it even helped when they had a quick burst of rain which only lasted ten minutes.. now she just stood there eyeinig the rubble that she was sure used to be a very beautiful old building.. '' forest is untouched. thankfully .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:01 pm

He looked to her and then smiels..."YOu didn't get hurt did you?" He asks her as he then looked to the men his eyes glowing blue.."THey will be plenty." He says with a grin as their souls started to pull from their bodys and then absorb into his. "Alright I feel plenty better now." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."SOrry I couldn't save your house." He says

Eric muttered..."Damn..." He says as he continued to toss water onto the fire. He too was covered in soot as well as everyone else. He thanked the rain at least it washed some of the soot away.."THats good.." He says as he then looked to the people..."Did everyone get out?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:07 pm

she shrugged as she glanced at her arms which where still badly burned but on their way to healing'' just fine.. sun got me a bit but i am good.. '' she watched him feed before shrugging'' its just a house kaden. had plenty of things there that i loved and enjoyed but they are just things.. they can be replaced, our lives cannot. '' she shrugged as she looked him over'' atleast your ok . but come on , we need to go and see what kind of damage has been done. ''

Jay glanced over at Eric, arching a brow since he bore a striking resemblance to kaden'' as far as we know yes. other then one woman. she is unaccounted for. '' he grimaced slightly , he would have to inform the family that she had died. but he could handle it. '' who did you have in mind?"

Shea wrinkled her nose,s he definitely knew atleast one person perished in the fire, the smell of burnt flesh could be picked up. just barely though.., she let eric talk to the man as she moved closer to the pile of rubble, using a pole to sift through the debri, looking for hot spots and dumping water on it when it was found.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:16 pm

He looked to her arms..."Damn.." He muttered as he reached into pulled out a small flask form his belt.."Put this on that." He says as he then nodded getting up.."Lets go." He says as he took her hand and headded out of the cave.

Eric looked to Jay.."My brother...And Victoria...Did they get out?" He says as he looked to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:20 pm

victoria took the flask, wincing slightly when she began to rub the stuff on her arms before she was pulled out of the cave'' working on it. and it barely even hurts. i have had worse.. '' she mumbled before following him at a slightly faster pace. it didn't take long to get back '' your brother is here. ''

Jay frowned before glancing over towards the woods, relaxing immediately '' i would say so, they are over there and looking highly worse for the wear. but alive. ''

Shea glanced up before going back to what she was doing, the she backed up immediately when she found the body , covering her nose she grunted'' someone get a sheet or a blanket. we are going to need to bury this one. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Kaden looked at everyone.."Yup they sure are." He says as he sighed.."Well the house is gone." He muttered as he walked in the direction that Eric was in.

Eric shook his head as he seen Kaden.."Well its good to know hes alive." He says as he then looked over to Shea he then ran over grabbing a blanket from someone before heading over to Shea.."Damn.." He muttered as he looked the body over..."She didn't struggle..Smoke killed her." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Victoria arched a brow over at eric'' well nice to see you too sunshine. '' she muttered, rubbing more stuff on her arms again. it was healing but it burned and itched like hell. . she glanced in the direction they went before wincing'' probably the maid. she normally comes into the room when i sleep to clean and leave me clean towels and what not. she was probably trying to wake me up while kaden worked to try and put the fire out. ''

Shea shrugged as she helped cover the body up. '' things happen. smoke is always deadly if breathed in enough.. if the fire hit fast enough i am sure the lot of you barely had time to get out. ''

Jay grunted. '' well if that was her then we have her family to tell. , let them bury her in their family plot, she didn't have any kids , nor a boyfriend. she was single as far as i know. a young thing i think looking for a summer job. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Kaden nodded his head..."Yeah I told her to wake you." He says as he looekd to her

Eric looked back to Victoria.."I didn't mean it like that." He muttered

Kaden nodded his head.."I got every one out that we could...Its ashame she had to die." He says as he looked to Victoria..."I would say were all in need of a bath." He says with a sigh. He hated the feeling of being as dirty as he was.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:41 pm

victoria shrugged'' its alright, '' she sighed as she glanced at the body again' yea i know.. i will send them money to cover any expenses and then some. '' she didn't like it either but happens.. '' bloody demons. '' she muttered, glancing over at Kaden'' not you , the other three idiots. ''

Shea arched a brow slightly as she glanced at Kaden then at victoria. '' huh other demons. wouldn't happen to be those three we saw over there?" she pointed over to where she had seen them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Kaden grinned slightly as looked to Victoria.."I know I know." He syas with a grin as he then looked to Shea.."So they stuck around to watch it burn huh.." He muttered as he cocked his head to the side..."THeir not far then..We could still catch them." He says

Eric nodded his head.."If we all go we could surely stop them." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Shea frowned before shaking her head'' you guys can go . i am staying put., i need to make sure the fire don't start up again.. '' she definitely didn't want to risk that, and well she didn't do well with demons and she got the feeling that kaden really wanted a crack at them. '' eric you can go with him to help catch. i will be fine here. ''

Victoria nodded slightly, '' i am going, jay will give you anything you need shea if you require it. '' she was eager to catch the demons. make them pay for the damage.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Eric nodded his head.."Alright then lets go.." He says as he turned and took off in the direction.

Kaden looked to Victoria.."They'll pay dearly." He grinned as he took of running with Victoria

((Gotta go for a bit))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next