The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:50 am

Iris looks at him and absorbs what he had just said to her. She says, “I see. Well I think I know who you are but I am not quite sure yet.” She did not want this night to end with something bad. She relaxes as she dances with her online prince. She could tell people were starting to whisper about Teioh but she could not understand their words. She laughs softly as a group of guys are dressed up as women. Her laugh was soft and sweet.

Mark watches from within the crowd happily as his best friend dances with the prince of the ball. He tenses up as he realizes that the prince was Teioh. He recognized him by the way he moved. He says to himself, “This night is not going to end well. She has not been around him enough to realize who he is. Once she does, she is going to run…” He smiles to himself because of the way the two of them look together. Iris’s steps were filled with life again for the first time in years. Teioh seemed more relaxed and happy with her than with anyone he has seen him with. He began to wonder if they could possibly work out if given the chance.

Back to top Go down

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:36 pm

"Well you'll find out later for sure." He said with a pearly white smile down at her. People were talking about him, he knew it was obvious who he was and she was the only one who didn't know who he was. He wanted it to be a surprise so he did wish the people around them would just shut the hell up. He noticed his friends off to the side looking at them, and he briefly noticed at Utakata and Ichiru, who looked dashing in their dresses, were a lot closer then usual so he had to assume that things had gone well with them.

Utakata who was standing right next to Mark looked at him cocking an eyebrow as he heard the mumbled words he said. He looked over his shoulder his clip in extensions falling over his shoulder in gorgeous black curls. "You know who she is? I mean, she's wearing a mask and I can only takes guesses. Why would she run?" he asked unable to help himself letting go of Ichiru's hand to move closer to wear the gossip was.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Iris sees the look in his eyes and says, “Just ignore the crowd. It’s just you and me.” She smiles as a new song comes on. She wanted to have this night be like the rest of world did not matter and they could be themselves. She says in his ear with a smile, “Oh and I have that manga you were reading in English for you. Just don’t ask how I got it.”

Mark looks at Utakata and says, “Yeah but I am not going to tell you who she is. As for why she would run is because of all this. People would get in the way because of his reputation.” He gets away from them and watches the two of them dance together. “Enjoy this night my friend, you have earned it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Teioh smiles, "Yeah, for now, it is just you and me." he said quietly in a smooth voice, so unlike his usual tone. He bent slightly as she spoke into his ear and his eyes opened wide, "No way, is that even possible?" He said his voice back to normal again, so much for sounding more proper then he usually did. "Thank you so much." he said straightening his back and smiling down at her in a smile that almost resembled a smirk, his eyes very soft as he looked at her.

Utakata frowned but didn't push as he went back to Ichiru's side wrapping an arm around the other mans waist and smiling up at him in a very suggestive manner. He was going to ignore what was going on with Teioh at the moment he was sure he was going to find out sooner or later.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Iris looks at him with a smile and says, “I figured you would enjoy them more if you had a way to get to them without the internet.” She points slightly to a blue bag under a table dressed to look like a spider web. “I figured you would not want people see you getting manga from a strange girl.” She sees Mark for a moment. She says, “I am glad we decided to meet. For a while I have been wondering if we would ever meet.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Teioh laughed and shook his head, "I do enjoy reading them in real life from the actual book more then the internet you're right. And as for receiving gifts from strange girls? I wouldn't call that to weird, it happens, right?" he said with a laugh unable to help himself. He sighed contentedly as she continued to speak, "I knew it would be a matter of time before we did, and I'm just as glad as you are, it's good to be able to talk about things I wouldn't normally talk about." he said with a smile closing his eyes and tilting his head back for a moment.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Iris smiles some as her prince laughs a true laugh. “It is good to hear you laugh.” She relax some and says, “So what have you been up these past two weeks? I could not get to my computer because of all the chores to do thanks to my stepmom.” They dance as one as though they has been dancing together for years. People watch them still gossiping about this strange girl causing Teioh to act so different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:03 pm

"These past two weeks?" he repeated, "I've been working on this costume and I wrote a gorgeous song, I'll play it for you some time, alright?" he said with a smile, "I understand that you'd be busy, as you've said on multiple occasions your step mom is a real with." he said with a small chuckle echoing up from the back of his throat. He could still here the people around them muttering stuff about them but with a glance to the side he saw two gorgeous dresses twirling around together, long black and brown/red extensions flew around the two men and Teioh couldn't help but feel happy for Utakata and Ichiru despite how funny they looked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Iris looks at him and says feeling uneasy, “Okay.” She looks at his friends a moment and says, “You know they don’t make bad looking girls.” She tenses up as the clock strikes ten o’clock. She whispers, “Only two more hours before I have to go.” She looks at her prince and says, “Why don’t we go for a walk through the school’s garden? We could be able to talk more privately.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Teioh looks at Utakata and Ichiru again, "I know, it's kinda scary." he said with a laugh. He turned back to her as she whispered. "A walk sounds good, probably means I've even closer to being sure of who you are too." he said with a smile stopping his dancing and taking a hold of her hand. A few moments after he stopped a faster song started up and he didn't feel like as much of a fool, "After you mi'lady." he said holding her hand up slightly and putting his other hand behind his back smiling down at her.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Iris smiles as they walk out to the school’s garden together. She walks with him calmly and says, “I am glad to get away from all the whispering voices.” She looks in his eyes a moment not quite sure what to say. She was still trying to figure who her mystery prince was. She also wondering why he would want to play a song for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:06 pm

"Yeah it was starting to get annoying." Teioh said glancing back at the school for a moment before looking down at his mystery date, "But you deserve to be whispered about looking so gorgeous." he said with a smile. He knew it was just a matter of time till even she knew who he was and she would decide whether or not she would be able to deal with him knowing who he really was or if she would just leave him, he would be hurt, but he was pretty sure he could live if she turned him down.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Iris looks at him and says, “I am not that beautiful.” She strokes his hand gently since he was still holding onto her hand. “I am glad that I was able to get away tonight.” She looks the sky as the stars are shining brightly. She looks back at her prince. She asks, “So how do you deal with the pressures of being so popular?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Teioh didn't bother arguing with her knowing that modest people would be modest until death no matter what he said. He thought about the question she aimed at him for a moment, "Well...I just don't cave easily so I've never felt any pressure. I don't think I'm that popular, maybe more then a lot of people but there have to be more popular people then me." he said with a shrug looking from their hands to his princess with a smile his eyebrows were slightly furrowed, not that she could see them with his mask covering everything but his mouth and his bright blue eyes.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:31 am

Iris smiles at his response and says,"You know that is a good quality to have. If you don't give into things easily, you are most likely to get what you want." She realizes she is stroking his hand still and she quickly lets go. "Sorry about that. Its a nervous habit of mine." Iris looks in his eyes trying to figure out what he thinks of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:18 am

Teioh thought about her statement, "You know, that is surprisingly true, I never thought about that before." he said with a laugh. He hadn't even noticed that fact that she had been stroking his hand until she stopped, "No need to be nervous, you can continue with that if you want I don't mind." he said with a smile, "So when am I going to find out who my lovely princess is?" he asked unable to help himself.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 am

Iris smiles some as her prince was pretty much encouraging her nervous habit. She looks at the outside clock a moment. Time was passing so quickly. She says, “Well how about you show me your face and then I show you mine?” She would know who he was if he refused to reveal himself before her. She had to hurry though because her sisters were watching their every move and she did not want them to know that she skipped out on work to meet up with her online prince.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Teioh smiled, "That's not fair." he said "At the same time," he said raising his hand and resting it on the edge of her mask. "How about you take off mine and I take off yours at the count of three, okay?" He suggested with a smile. "I don't want you running of on me if you don't like what you see underneath." he said with a smirk.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Iris looks at him as he puts his hand on her mask. She puts her hand on his mask and nods. They both count to three before they both take off the masks. Iris’s eyes widen some as she sees the face of Teioh the most popular guy in school. She relaxes and says, “You were the last boy I expected to be the boy I met online.” She relaxes more as she waits for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Teioh takes off her mask as she takes off his and smiles understanding a lot more as he looked her over, "So my lovely waitress is my lovely princess." he said with a small laugh pushing his hair out of his face, "After we started dancing I thought it was obvious who I was. You're not going to leave are you since I know you know what I'm like." He said with a smile an almost sad hint coming to his features, it would be the first time he would be turned down if she did decide to.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Iris looks at him and says, “Well I am not the type of woman to judge people by stupid rumors spread by idiots. “ She jumps a little as she hears her sisters coming over. She says, “I am sorry but my stepsisters had coming this way and I can’t let them see me or I will be grounded for life and not get my paycheck. So I have to go before they see me.” She kisses his cheek and puts her mask back before making her way to the parking lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Teioh didn't bother saying anything about the fact that most of the rumors going around about him were completely true. She said she had to go before he could say anything at all, "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then." he said as she kissed his cheek. He watched as she ran off looking his mask over before going off and sitting down not really wanting to go inside again knowing that he would just be bothered by everyone if he did, and he was not looking forward to that.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Iris and Mark make their way to the dinner and Iris quickly changes into the uniform. She uses her phone to message him saying she would talk to him later tonight if he wanted. She was not sure if he would after her ditching him tonight. She works hard to earn her tips. She sighs calmly when the night is over. She hurries home and logs on to her computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:18 am

When the dance ended Teioh headed home unable to get Utakata and Ichiru off his tail as he went and Teioh couldn't help but regret saying that he was going to be home alone tonight. When he got inside the three of them headed upstairs and Teioh booted up his computer, the other two seemed to claim his bed though and he did wonder how long it would be before he was dragged over to join them in their 'fun'. He saw that Iris was online and sent her a message, "Tonight was fun, sorry if I don't reply much I might be busy."he typed out in warning.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Iris gets his message and says back, "Oh okay." She stays logged on but leaves her computer to sits on her bed. "I have fallen in love with a bisexual play boy." She groans some in anger. "This is hopeless. He will never see me as his love." She sighs some and goes back to her computer. She was happy she met him even though she would have to forever hold them in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next