The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male - Page 4 Empty Re: Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Teioh looks at Utakata and Ichiru who had already proceeded to feeling one another up Teioh sighed, on any other occasion he would not hesitate in the slightest when it came to joining them. But now, despite how aroused he was getting just hearing and watching their heavy make out session, he was debating over whether or not it was a good idea or not, he was wondering about what his relationship with Iris would be now. He looked at the computer before typing in his message, "So, what's our relationship going to be like now, are we just gunna be friends, or do you want to try, y'know, going out." he sent the message and leaned back letting out a sigh and running his hand through his hair as he waited for a response.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male - Page 4 Empty Re: Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Iris reads his message before responding. “Well I don’t know Teioh. I mean I would like to give us a try if you want. But wouldn’t you be breaking a lot of hearts if you were going with just one person?” She sends her message and waits for his response as she goes back to her poem writing away her feeling and locking them with a click of her mouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Teioh paused as he read the message, "Well, I guess so but we're so close and you know so much about me that other people don't. It's just...different. I think I would give it a chance." he sent the message scratching his neck. He was very tempted to join Utakata and Ichiru though and with a glance back at them he almost jumped off the computer then and there. But he decided against it wanting to see Iris's reaction before hand.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Iris reads his message and writes back, “Okay we can give us a shot.” She thinks about things a moment. She writes to him, “Don’t let your friends mess with you Teioh…” She knew who was there with him so she figured he was having trouble behaving right now. She goes back to writing her poem as she waits to see his reaction to her words. She goes over to her closet as she tries to find a good outfit to wear on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:06 pm

"Alright, we'll give it a go, but, I'm going to be right back" He sent the message before turning his attention away from the computer and towards Ichiru and Utakata who had gotten pretty far already. He wondered if this would be considered cheating, but he didn't particularly care as he joined his friends anyway feeling a bit needy and he wanted some sort of sexual release at the moment.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Iris gives him a quick okay and figure he needed some sort of release. She says to herself, “Can’t change anyone on a dime. This is going to be hard on me.” She finishes her poem and sets her clothes on the desk for Monday so she could get to them right away in the morning. Her eyes close some as she waits for him to respond or for someone to talk to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Teioh ignores as the sound alerting him that a message had been sent went off as he joined Utakata and Ichiru on the bed, taking up his spot in the middle of the three. After the first 45 minutes or so he left the two of them who had started talking in a relatively romantic matter to one another, he couldn't help but be happy for them though. He went to his computer typing out a message to Iris, "Sorry but I'm going to log off now, I won't be back on tonight. I'll see you tomorrow." he sent the message before going to back to his two friends knowing this was going to be a long night and he was probably going to be tired as shit tomorrow.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Iris gets his message and logs off. She gets comfortable in her bed before going to sleep. She wakes up the next morning late even though it is a Saturday. She gets dressed in a comfortable outfit. She was planning to meet Mark at the dinner. When she gets there she sees Mark holding a blue rose in his hand. He did not look too happy with her at the moment. He sees her and says, “I can’t believe you are going to give this guy a chance.” She sighs and says, “Everyone deserves a chance.” He gives her the rose and they sit down and eat breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 pm

The three teens all managed to squeeze on and sleep on the one bed through the night without being incredibly uncomfortable. But when Teioh woke up in the morning the other two were forced up as well. They got dressed as they headed downstairs and got a strange look from Teioh's mother but aside that they were treated very normally since this wasn't that strange of an occurrence in Teioh's house. The three of them sat down as Mrs. Zen passed out food to the hungry teens. Teioh jumped to his feet, "Oh, one second." he said as he headed back upstairs and turned on his computer, "Hey, you up?"he typed with a smile sending it to Iris not really caring whether she got it or not.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Iris receives the message and says back to him, "I am at the diner. It is my day off." Mark looks at her as she sends the message. "He is rather annoying already." Iris sighs and says, "Are you saying this because you're my friend or because you are jealous?" Mark sighs and says, "Teioh is not known for being loyal. He is just going to hurt you." She tenses up a little and says, "You did the same thing so you have no room to talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Teioh smiled, "You mind if I stop by then?" he sent the message and waited for her response pretty sure that his friends would be alright with him ditching them now, he sorta of owed Isis this much after sleeping with Utakata and Ichiru mere minutes after hooking up with Isis, it wasn't like he could just change in an instant though. He could hear movement from downstairs but he knew no one was going to come up and bother him. He ran his fingers idly through his messy bed head trying to tame his hair for a the while he waited for Isis to reply to his message.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Iris texts back, "Sure come on by." Mark looks down at his hands and says, "I did not mean to hurt you and you know it." She glares at him and says, "I think you need to go." He sighs and leaves the diner in a huff. She wipes her tears away as she did not want to be red eyed. Iris helps the other with cleaning so they did not have to work too hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Teioh smiled as he received the text, logging off he headed downstairs, "Hey, I'll be back in a while, gotta go talk to someone." he said before heading out the door, not hearing one thing from anyone else in the house. He headed down to the diner, passing one of Isis's friends, that Mark guy, on the way there, but he said nothing to him, he didn't seem to be in that good of a mood. He entered the building and sat down already having eyed Isis, he waited for her to notice him, though she to didn't look all that happy at the moment.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Iris sees Teioh and smiles some. She says, "Sorry I wanted to help the staff with the cleaning." She looks at time and sees it is about ten a.m. She says, "You want to see what playing at the movies? Maybe see a movie at noon?" She seemed to calm down when she saw him. She notices that he looked like he had not slept much. "Did you have a busy night?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:39 pm

"Hey there sunshine, nice to see one of us is more of a morning person." he said, he knew it wasn't that early but he really was tired. "A movie sounds nice." he said figuring that 'seeing a movie' could provide him with many options, including watching the movie, catching up on sleep, or getting some action all of which sounded equally as appealing as the next. He paused at her question as to having a busy night, "A busy night...? I guess you could say that." he said with a hopefully innocent smile he didn't really want to explain what he had been up to the night before though he had a feeling that this young lady already knew the jist of what had gone on.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Iris sighs and says as she grabs her jacket, "Next time those boys tempt you, set a time limit or something so you can get a decent amount of sleep." She smiles as the movie theater was just a few blocks away from the diner. She starts walking there without a problem. She looks back at Teioh and motions him to follow. A little walking did the body good. Heck it might even wake him up a little more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Teioh sighed loudly, "I knew you knew, I can't hide anything from you, you know me way to well." he said pushing himself to his feet again and following her out of the diner and down towards the movie theater as they passed he looked through the titles posted outside, none of them sounded familiar, except for of course the ones he had already seen. "Damn...I can hardly see straight." he said waving his hand in front of his face, "I should get more sleep, you're right I'm sorry. In fact, I'm going to vow right now not to sleep with them anymore, unless of course you want to join and thus give me permission." he said with a laugh unable to help but joke with Iris.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Iris laughs some at his joke and says, "Well I kind of figured you weren't going to be able to ignoring the temptations of your friend. I mean no one changes on a dime. So it is really no surprise to me." She looks over the titles a moment before looking at him. "A movie can wait you look like you are about to pass out. You should go home and gets some more sleep. We can see a movie another day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:32 pm

(POKE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Teioh shook his head but smiled as she said he should go home and get some sleep. "No way, I'm going to spend the day with you, unless you want to come home with me. I can introduce you to my family if you want." he said rubbing his eye idly with one palm. He slipped his free hand around one if Iris' and smiled down at her, "I'll do whatever you want me too. I kind of feel bad right now, for sleeping with those guys when I had just managed to snag such a pretty girl for myself." he said with a smile dropping his other hand to his side. He waited for her call on the matter.

((heh...srry? *has lost all creative drive with everything* I'll reply to whatever u want me to i guess.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Iris says calmly holding his hand, "I will go home with you. But don't feel bad about sleeping with those boys. I am just a little jealous that they drew you right in." She kisses him on thee cheek gently. She knew more about not being able to change on a dime. She says, "Lead the way hun." She smiles slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:02 am

Teioh laughed lightly as she agreed to go home with him, giving him a kiss on the cheek as she did so. "It's force of habit, really." he said with a shrug, the two he had slept with were people he had many, many times before it was very normal for him. He lead the way to his house which really wasn't all to far from where they were. He stepped inside the house leading Iris inside. "I'm home!" he called loudly. There was no reply. He looked briefly at the clock mounted on the wall. "Right...work..." he said quietly. It seemed that his friends were gone to, he had a feeling his sister was somewhere in the house but clearly doing something if she hadn't responded to Teioh's call. "Well would you like something to drink or should we head right upstairs." he said looking down at Iris.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Iris looks at his home calmly. She could see that this house was empty of a family life. His parents were probably working around the clock. She says, "I am fine." She was unsure what else to say. She says, "Well you're the host of the house. I will follow your lead." She could see that he was unhappy with something by the look in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4