The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 9 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by SamyRotu Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Zorena sat down on the ground, folding her legs under herself. She watched the play before her, a loving smile on her face. She couldn't believe it. A nice big and happy family just for her. They were all odd little pups, but it worked.

She thought about what he said. They're just puppies when they're not in battle. Battle? Her face did not reflect her confusion.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 9 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:36 am

Raze and the others wrestle for hours as the women gossip like normal women would. One sits next to Zorena and asks, “So you’re the one who has been bound to Raze…” She looks at her. “I’m Sophie…” She watches the boys with a sigh. “These boys are like puppies in a playpen. Always playing and never being serious like they should be.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:11 pm

"It's important for men to act childish so when the time comes, they can be serious. I think its cute."

Zorena sighed a bit, the heat within her starting to ache a little. Again, she pushed it off as just an after effect from the love making.

"So were you human or born wolf?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:02 pm

(Sorry I just graduated from college but I am off for about a month before I start my summer class) Sophie smiles and says, “You may have a point there my friend. I was born human but I had my lover turn me into a wolf so I could be with him forever. Mine is the long haired fellow with a ponytail that goes down to his ass.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon May 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Zorena smiled. Her mind raced at the thought if being a wolf too. She felt an urge in her to run, but her human mind was still battling this thought of transforming intk somethig else.

"This... I could get used to. Let me ask you something though. When wouldthere be a need for battle?"

She didn't like violence at all and the thought of these people fighting for any reason made her a little uneasy
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Sophie thinks moment and says aloud, “The only time we have gone to battle lately is when another pack comes along and tries to force us out of our land. But that has not happened in a while so don’t worry. Raze will keep you safe.” The playing ends and Raze comes over to Zorena and kisses her softly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:05 am

Zorena pondered a moment.

"This isn't like... Battles of old, right? Where there are spoils of war?..."

She remembered learning it in History a few years back and it... Terrified her. Men fighting and women just...

"Do the women battle?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9