The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Empty Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia is a wolf princess, her mother is the leader of their all female wolf pack. Males are not allowed near them unless it is mating season. Once in a while, a few females are taken by males to mate and forced to join their pack. They are usually not seen again. One day during mating season, Mia decided to go off on her own for a while. Being not quite old enough to know what happens tofemales that travel alone, she did not think to at least tell anyone where she was going. She stopped at a river to take a drink when another wolf knocked her out. When she came to, Mia was in a part of the forest she did not know. She looked around and found herself unable to move. (OOC: I need a male wolf who is mean and forceful with her at first. Then turn kind to her,)

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:12 pm

((OOC:Mind I make a wolf profile and join you?))

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:37 am

After she awakens, she comes to know she is alone were shes at, within a few minutes she hears something coming into the cave towards her. Slowly Kaja walks into his cave to find his new prey alone and trapped as he walks into the room and looks at her as he growls fiercly and looks at her befor slowly walking towards her. He then dashes at her and knocks her down pinning her onto the floor as he smells her slowly, smelling at her face down to her hind courters. He then Lifts his head up and looks down at her growling still, but not as fierce, his tail straight out so she knows he will attack if she shows any sign of agression against him. His fur very smooth and hanging down, very well maintained for being such a feirce animal. Kaja looks down at her and growls "what are you doing in my Domain! This is my land and you have entered it without my permission, I have mind to kill you right now!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 am

Mia looks at him a moment and says calmly, “I was just trying to get away from my pack for a while.” She did not know any male had claimed this area. She tenses some as she could smell her mother’s scent heading this way. She says thinking aloud, “Oh no she has followed me again.” She groans some as she could see her mother forcing her back or killing her. Maybe even both if she was mad enough. (Thank you for joining. I start collage tomorrow so I don't know how much I will be on other than weekends.)

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:57 am

He smells the air as he looks at her and growls as he gets off of the bound female befor he looks at the door of his cave and begins to leave the cave. He can smell another female looking for the young one knowing that she wont be happy finding her trapped in a very needy males cave. He walks to the entrance and looks at as he growls waiting to see her face to face. Kaja begins to walk into the woods and starts to put markings on the trees with his very musky scent, making sure he makes a few hoping to through off the mothers trail and keep the young female for himself. He then turns and heads back into the cave which he hopes is hidden enough that it wont be found. As he walks into the cave the young female must be worried its her mouth, with each footstep he knews her once again.

((OOC:Its np, I like these kinda RPS))

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Mia looks at the male as he comes back. She could smell her mother’s scent going farther and farther away. She says, “Thank goodness…” She stands up slowly to stretch a bit. She keeps her eyes on the male to see if he was going to try anything to make her his mate. She says calmly, “Thank you for getting my mother away.” She sits down and starts licking her fur clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:25 pm

He looks over at her and growls firmly "I made her leave so I could keep you for myself, you owe me for coming onto my territory, and you owe me big!" He slowly walks towards her as she could tell what he was after as his scent dripped to the floor from between his hind legs. The scent of his semen quickly reaching herr nose letting her know whats going to happen soon to her. He slowly walks in circles around her observing her as he thinks thats she a very attractive female, not really important mind you when you want to take it. "Your going to stay here with me from now on, if you dont like it, then i will kill you"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Mia growls and watches him closely. She kept to her back end to the ground. He was not going to make her his mate. She says growling, “I did not get these scars from sitting back and taking crud from people. So get ready for a fight male.” Her eyes showed that she was going to fight him with all her might. She was not going to be anyone’s mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 pm

He laughs evily as he walks towards her slowly, she can tell hes ready to fight as he reachs over with both front paws and rakes them hard across the wall as he leaves huge gashes in the wall were he just sharpened his claws befor turning to face ehr again. "I hope your ready girl, this will either kill you,or make you submit to my advances" He then laughs and dashes at her ramming into her and knocking her down with his amount of weight.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Mia got up quickly not even caring how much stronger he was compared to her. She growls and attacks him pinning him to the wall. She grabs the back of his neck and throws in the air. Her eyes being filled with rage as she looks at him. She says, “You are going to have to do better than that.” She was not going to back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 pm

He lands on his feet befor turning to her and ramming her again, this time he bites onto the back of her neck and turns her ramming her hard against teh wall, he uses his rear paws to slash and kick at her hind quarters befor throwing her across the room and then growls loudly at her. "I wont back down, and i will not show any mercy to a trespasser! Even if i want to mate her!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Mia says, “Maybe you should make sure you mark this place better! I am not going to give into what you want, you stupid male!” She gets back up fighting the pain going through her body. She was use to this kind of pain. Her mother and the other wolves of her park beat on her all the time just for the fun of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 pm

He growls as he walks to her and shoves her down with his front paws and pins her on her back "I dont want to kill you, but if I must I will!" He leans in and bites her neck hard, but not enough to break the skin

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Mia looks at him tense. She was not use to being on her back. She has not ever been put on her back. She did not even wince when he bit her neck. She says, “Well that’s the first time someone has told me that. That seems to be the only thing people like trying to do.” She looks at him unsure what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:11 pm

He lets go of her neck but keeps ehr pinned forcefully on the ground "Im going to let you up, will you stay down or do I have to keep you down? He looks her over as he trys to figure out a way to make her into the postion he needs for breeding her.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Mia looks at him and says, “I am still not going to mate with you. I don’t feel in the mood to mate. It’s only my first mating season.” She shakes her body to smooth her ruffled fur. She looks in the direction of the river. She thinks, “Man I am so hungry. I have not eaten yet today. Fish sounds good right now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:25 pm

He looks at her and growls as he Lets her up and walks behind her befor licking at her soft mound "You will breed with me, one way or another, and lets eat, im starving, try to run and I will catch you and kill you!" He lets her up befor walking to the door and looks back at her as he waits for her to come to him

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Mia says, “If I run from you, I will be forced back into my mother’s pack and I don’t want to go back.” She jumped a bit when he licked her mound. Her fur stood on end as the feeling went over her body. She was so not use to that feeling, not one bit. She joins him at the mouth of the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:37 pm

He looks over at her as he quickly bites down onto her neck to make her stay perfectly still for him, he moves over her as she feels his lenght rubbing against her tail almost ready to take her with its size, thick and rather long. He growls at her as he rubs it against her hard befor he pulls off her neck and growls into her ear "I could easily take you right now like this, but i dont know If i want to yet,I want it to be when your ready to fiinally submit to a mate!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Mia jumped and tried to get away from him. She gasped not meaning to when his length against her. Fear went through her body. She has always feared mating season. She had heard stories about how much it hurt your first time and how rough a male can be. She looks at him and says, “I don’t want to mate.” Her body started to shake a bit out of fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:50 pm

He growled lightly at her as he bite down tightly onto her neck to hold her still as she felt it was to late, his tip already pushing against her mound as he begin to grind his hips into hers, his member throbbing with desire as befor she could do anything, she felt it enter her as he started to push and thrust it deeper and deeper with her, forcing it inside. He growls against her neck as it feels good but soo tight for her being breed for her first ever time. "Grrrrrrrrr"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Mia screamed and tried to get away from him. She was not ready for this at all. She says, “Please stop…it hurts…” Tears went down her face. Her fur ruffles up as she tenses up a bit. Her body was trying to get him out of her. She got weak in her knees as he growled against her neck. It sent vibrations through her body. Her body shakes underneath him.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:02 pm

He growls into her neck as he pushes himself deeper and deeper within the in heat wolf as he forces her to stay still as he wraps his front paws around her chest. He uses the leverage on her body to start mating with her, slow at first but his pace get fast and hard within no time at all. "Mmmmmmmmm, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Mia screams again as pain goes through body. Her knees growing weaker as he keeps growling against her neck. She jumps some as he hit something inside her. She jumps again as he continues to hit that spot in her. She starts to groans some as she adjusts to his rough speed. She looks at the ground as the thrusts seem to feel good to her now, she did not understand this at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:19 pm

His paws wrapping tightly around her as he keeps working himself deeper and deeper, feeling her start to soaken up and allow him much easier access to her to breed. He lets go of her neck and pants into her ear as he keeps harder and harder, deeper and deeper and even faster and faster into her body as he licks at her ear softly "Mmmmmm, I told you I would breed you and you would enjoy it!" He moans softly as he pulls on her body tighter, thrusting harder and harder, faster and faster into the heated female.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next