The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 10 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:10 pm

the moment he told her not to move she gave a grunt but immediately sat back down, just from that small amount of movement made her sweat and breath heavily. feeling very winded. " live blood is better. " she grumbled before grimacing as she watched him put the blade to his skin.. . oh i have no doubt its going to have an extreme amount of affect on me.. " especially since it was his blood. she had already seen into his memories. ingesting his blood will screw with abilities and make her feel every pain he had ever felt in the past. including, if she was lucky to avoid that, the pain of him dieing and coming demon. she was not about to tell him that. as much as she had been ticked off at him she wouldn't load any guilt on him for causing her that. she will just suck it up and deal with it.

closing her eyes and practically falling over again she swore. " just do it already. i hope to gawd you atleast taste decent. "she was a predator aftwer all and aside from vampires. her panther as well as any other cat. enjoyed a little blood every now and then.she was just glad she would only feel the pain and not have any visible wounds from it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 10 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 am

He sighed. "Yeah, I know live blood is better...", he said, clutching the blade to his skin and forcing a deep and jagged wound. It was the best way to keep it from healing too quickly. The blood dripped from his skin, pattering on the ground lightly. He closed the knife and slipped it back into his pocket. "If I am lucky, one wound will be enough...", he said softly with a sigh as he held his wrist out to her with his blood flowing over the skin and falling into the snow. "Yeah... not sure how I taste... but you should already have an idea after our little training episode...", he said, giving a chuckle. "Now come on... drink up before it heals..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 am

she grunted and looked up at him'' no... i don't remember. only the cat does. '' grumbled, reaching for his arm, which took enough effort already and made her tired . '' eh and trust me , my cat liked your blood, she wanted to chew your bloody arm off and gnaw on it.. '' mumbled, glancing at him before she latched onto the wound, grimacing from the tangy taste of his blood as she took several swallow's, being slow though not wanting to take too much from him.not stopping until he told her too, already she could feel the burning through out her body.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:48 pm

He raised an eyebrow for a moment, motioning for her to shush and just try her best to relax as he almost went into a meditative state as he felt her begin to drink his blood. It was the best way to keep memories and feelings from going with it was to just be blank. It was supposed to be that way until his memories went to the men he had killed as a human. He quickly snapped out of it and told her to stop as he felt the wounds closing itself. "That should be enough... until then...", he muttered softly as he glanced around and looked for her pack. He dug through it and found some bandages. "I know it isn't much, but it is going to be enough to get you back to the cave so that we can get you taken care of, ok?", he asked in a soft and nurturing voice as he tried his best to gently wrap the wound. He wasn't sure how long it would take for his blood to take effect, and what all effects it would have on her. He gave a shrug, keeping his attention on her as he wrapped the gauze around her and seeing it instantly turn red with blood. "Damn it! You are bleeding fast...", he cursed as he tried to apply the gauze quicker, only to see it continue to turn red with blood.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:08 pm

she yanked away when he told her to stop, only giving a slight nod when he motioned to the bandages, hell she barely heard his curses since all she could hear was a roaring in her ears and the burning sensation growing more intense in her body, giving a small gasp of pain ,her eyes dilated instantly before her back arched up so hard she thought it would break,giving a scream of pain she finally managed to curl into a fetal position to try and hold still for him to bandage her.

her breathing came in short gasps, no longer aware of her surroundings as strange images popped in her mind fast before leaving just as fast. each time they came however it brought a new wave of pain. sometimes she swore the sking was literally being stripped off her body..she covered her ears with bloody hands wondering why the screams wouldnt go away before she realized it was her screaming.

even though it felt like hours to her, within minutes her mind finally went blank,her body forcing her to pass out to try and save her sanity from all the pain.moment she went still in the snow her body slowly began to heal. even as the wound kept bleeding ,though it slowed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:19 pm

He nearly jumped as he saw her arch her back, before screaming. He tenderly finished the bandages before backing away. He knew from what had happened already that it would be painful and loud. He nestled against a tree stump, keeping his eyes on her, before hearing her screaming again. He gave a wince, wondering what exactly she was going through. When he saw her go still and quiet, he walked over to her, his steps crunching through the snow as he examined her wound from under the bloody bandages and he sighed as he turned to pick up her pack and strapping it firmly to himself. "Come on...", he muttered as he knealt before her and gently picked her up from the snow and carried her back into the cave. He sat her down next to where they had done a fire and quickly set one up for her. He sat against the cave wall for a moment, eyeing her as the small flames flickered unsteady light throughout the cave. "I wonder when she will wake up...", he muttered to himself as he gave a quiet sigh and relaxed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:29 pm

by the time she woke it was dark aside again. she first became aware of how tired she felt, then how badly her body hurt and she couldnt keep a small groan from coming out as she barely moved before going still. " bloody hell someone dropped a house on me" grumbled, she was feeling nasty too, dirty with dried blood all ovwer her, both hers and demons.

confused as to where she was at for a moment she began to make sure everything still functioned,first wiggling her toes and fingers before opening her eyes to glance around. glad she could see. she could hear too. after that she slowly rolled over and grunted..knowning she was probably still in bad shape.

(( gah break over. i will post when i can)p
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:46 pm

He had gone into a meditative state while waiting for her to awaken. His eyes snapped open at her groan as he stood up and walked over to her calmly. "No, someone dropped a demon on you...", he said softly, giving a small laugh. He watched her move everything as he smiled, his eyes peering down on her. "Take it easy... I don't know what kind of condition your body or your mind is in...", he said, placing a gentle, caring hand on her shoulder as he sat down next to her. "Appearantly that was pretty tough on you. You were screaming for a good while...", he said as he took his hand to his mouth and began to bite at a nail. "How do you feel?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:40 am

she blinked up at him slightly, not really sure why he was being nice or decent for that matter, it was strange, and she didn't know what to do with it..frowned slightly when he touched her shoulder, she was glad she could actually feel that.. '' egh.... seriously .. i feel like something is still ripping my stomach up '' grumbled, but did as he said when he told her to take it easy, though watching him chew on his nail irked her. reaching up she tugged his hand away from his mouth '' stop that..bad for your nails'' releasing his hand .. '' demon? .. ohhh.. big bad and ugly head..'' she remembered most of what happened but when he mentioned her screaming for a good while she grimaced.. '' don't remind me.. atleast my head don't feel like its splitting open with .. yo..... '' she cut off and glanced around before sighing.. '' never mind,.... how bad does it look?" atleast her state of mind seemed to be holding well. she was well aware of her surroundings now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:33 am

He sighed gently, surveying her for a moment before pulling back the now dark brown bandages, to show solid and unmarked skin underneath. "You look good... It looks like it definetely helped...", he said softly as he looked at her for a moment, reaching absently behind himself for some scissors to cut the bandages off with. He shrugged, hearing her cut off. It made him curious, but he wouldn't probe for the time being. "Well now that we know the wound is healed, do you want to try to stand now?", he asked softly as he stood up next to her. He patted her shoulder gently, before lending out a hand.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:50 pm

she held still as he looked, relaxing when he said she was looking good. '' ugh do i really have to get up ? .. wasn't kidding when i said my whole body was sore'' mumbled as she she reached for his hand, grabbing onto it firmly before slowly pulling herself up , having to stop every few seconds to get her body to adjust to moving again . she felt stiff, sore.. and really didn't like it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:48 pm

He chuckled softly. "It would be good for you too...", he said, keeping steady and still, even when she stopped. "So... I mean other than feeling miserable, do you feel any different?", he asked, raising an eyebrow as he surveyed her for a moment, as if looking for something. "You did take a decent amount of blood, and sometimes the whole demon thing can transcend to another if enough blood is given, which has to be a lot, but sometimes only certain things transfer, and... well I am just curious...", he said, shrugging. "But if something was different, it could explain why that was so traumatic for you..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:54 pm

she grunted and narrowed her eyes up at him'' oh great.. now you tell me?.. geez. one bit of information i didn't know about demons.. if i start sprouting horns i am kicking you in the butt'' muttered, rubbing her head just in case.. though she pretended it was an itch she was scratching. .. half closing her eyes she slowly relaxed, trying to assess what felt different and what didn't.. '' not really sure... think my nerves are a little shot from all the pain.. so i might have to wait before i can tell you .. either that or its one of those changes that happens slowly and with time.. '' she wondered what could have changed in her. she diddn't feel any different, atleast not yet anyways.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:37 pm

He chuckled softly, in a friendly manner. "No, no horns but I think one thing that is easily transferable from a fire demon is the ability to at least stay warm in these temperatures... beyond that, I am not overly sure...", he said softly as he relaxed against the cave wall, seeing her scratch her head. "Just give it time... if you do, you will find out...", he said softly, giving a friendly smile. "You are the first person I have saved before... ", he said softly, snapping his fingers. "And quick healing is basically a given as far as things that may transfer...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:21 pm

she stared at him for a moment not sure if he was kidding or not. " soo.. your saying i might become my own bed warmer?.huh.. well i can live with that" grinned. loving the thought of being able to control her own temp. would come in handy. and so would that quick healing ability. giving a slight grunt she had to sink back onto the floor, looking up at him a little dazed. "might be healed but still lost alot of blood. "grumbled. rubbing her eyes slightly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:55 am

He raised an eyebrow, seeing her stare. "Yes... a bedwarmer as you call it, but yes...", he said softly, giving a chuckle as he saw her grin. "Well as you can already tell, the quick healing has already taken effect...", he said softly, keeping his eyes on her as he watched her go back to the floor. "Yeah... there was a lot of red snow out there...", he said, motioning to the back of the cave where she had wriggled through. "Give it a few hours and you should be back to normal...", he mumbled. "If you want, try to go back to sleep, i can almost guarantee you will feel better after you do."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:01 am

she sighed and rubbed her eyes again , leaning back against the side of the cave.. '' dun wanna sleep.. '' frowned before rolling her eyes'' sooo. i take it you didn't get those girls while the rest of the demons where scattering? or at least while i was past out here.. '' arched a brow and poked him slightly .. '' i hope they are still alive.. '' if not she was going to get a huge butt chewing by the boss man, not like she cared at the moment.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:21 pm

He frowned, hearing her say she didn't want to sleep. "Sleep would be the best way for your body to adjust and heal...", he muttered, his eyes widening for a moment. "Nope. I had no idea what happened, other than you had been hurt by a large demon...", he said, feeling her poke. "Yeah, I ams ure he would take real kindly to that... so what exactly happened anyways?", he asked, poking her back. "I saw your gun in the snow, and your pack, your blood, demon blood, you and the demon... oh and I had managed to get that knife from his hide, but got it stuck again..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:23 am

she gave a grunt and leaned back , closing her eyes before speaking. '' yea i know sleep is the best way , but i don't want to sleep.. can't sleep.. feel like i have slept for like a week.. " she refused to open her eyes as he continued to talk, though she did make a small face when he wanted to know exactly what happened.. '' lets just say our target..... is pretty much incapicated with his brains no longer in his head.... his buddies didn't take too kindly to me on that. and decided to use me as a goring post i guess. " she opened one eye and stared up at him as he poked her back, which in turn she poked him again, she could do a poking war, before giving a half smile.. '' consider it me blowing off steam... and don't worry about the kife i have plenty back at home.. and they can't trace that thing back to me anyways."

shrugged before sighing.. '' did you manage to find all my things and bring them back?... i don't like losing my guns. especially if they work really well with me. '' it was so hard to find a good gun for her since most didn't feel right in her hands. she winced slightly , rubbing her side where the wound had been, though all she felt was smooth skin , for some reason it still bloody hurt.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:09 pm

He raised an eyebrow, seeing her close her eyes, and then seeing her face. He watched her as she explained what happened, before feeling her poking him again, before chuckling and poking her back. "Blowing off steam from... me?", he asked, his smile from poking her had vanished, and he suddenly became very solomn and quiet, sort of feeling himself sink away from the situation. "So I didn't save her, I almost killed her...", he thought to himself. He looked up, hearing her question. "Yeah... I got your gun back into the pack before I picked you up and headed back in here...", he muttered and saw her rubbing her side, and he again felt him slipping away into his own mind to contemplate the face that he had almost gotten his partner killed because of his feelings toward perversion. "Funny how things can get out of proportion, huh?", he muttered quietly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 pm

she grunted and yet again returned his poke with another, before frowning as she easily caught his thoughts. and his question. leaning back she watched him before sighing. shaking her head.." no not from you... not really any way.. i have alot of pent up emotions and at times it just... gets in the way.. dont go blaming yourself for it. be glad i left you a few to go poke and hunt..orders are to bring all or some back. heh got a few that scattered but they will be back" mumbled. not really sure how to make him feel better.. " eh hun... your broad casting your thoughts again...... im gunna take it you never learned how to but up mind barriers have you?. "

she figured a change of subject would help. considering for some odd reason she felt him shrink more into his head... another annoyance of her empathic abilities.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:22 pm

He looked up, feeling sort of small and pathetic at this point as he heard her words. "But it was because of me you stormed off...", he said softly, his eyes meeting hers for a moment before he looked away. "Yeah, I am sure they will be really willing...", he said, raising an eyebrow. He looked at her again, before shaking his head. "No... You are the first person I have met that can really listen in on thoughts, and well... never learned to block anything like that...", he said softly. He wasn't entirely what to say or do, and felt uncomfortable. He wasn't even sure how to feel about anything at this moment, and just sat there feeling awkward.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:44 pm

she arched a brow at him before reaching up to grab ahold of his hand and tug him to sit down next to her. ." i am not blaming you, so you shouldn't blame yourself.. and those guys dont have to be willing.. was only telling you just incase you get the urge to smack something around.. that theres demons out there for ya to do that to."

she studied him for a moment before making a face at his words. " ick.. your making it sound like i am a perv listening in on others thoughts.. i usually dont pick up on things unless its something others feel really strongly about it.. and even then its on accident. i cant control it.. heh sage is actually trying to get me to learn though. freaking pain in the butt he is."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:54 pm

He looked up for a moment, feeling her tug at him, and he obeyed, sitting next to her. "Yeah, I know, but it is just what I thought about, and well... it is true...", he said softly, giving a sigh. "And not entirely in the mood yet to smack anything around, more upset at myself than anything... but it was just.. I guess how I died, and learned as a human was to hate anything along those lines, and I guess now that it is just sort of you know... closed book, closed mind sort of thing...", he muttered softly, feeling as though he may have been ranting and shut up. "Sorry...", he said, turning and looking at her for a moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:07 pm

she arched a brow before closing her eyes again and automatically leaned against him. she blamed it on his warmth though as she gave a slight sigh. " nothing to be sorry bout. people change and all. dont matter if they are humans or not...and i wasnt saying you had to hunt them down now..maybe later when you feel up to it..you just happened to come across people who turned a simple fun thing, into torture while you where human. " she glanced at him now before shrugging. "only thing you can do is live and learn. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next