The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 11 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:13 pm

He raised an eyebrow, feeling her lean against him. "But to die in that respect and be reborn because of it... It is so very hard to change... And it is just one of those things that you don't even know what it is like, but it has been hell to you even though you have never done it... I was on the outside looking in...", he said softly. He wondered at this point how things would have happened now if she hadn't gone into his memories. "Simple, huh?", he asked, glancing at her for a moment before sighing. "It is right now I feel as though I am being forced to rethink... what essentially makes me me, and--", he sighed. "I'm not sure what to do..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 11 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:24 pm

she grunted slightly and looked up at him." rethinking isnt such a bad idea.. i have done it tons of times. and just so you know.. i never got around to seeing how you actually died... dont think i want to now anyways. dont want to go scrambling your brains and making you pissed off at me again. " closing her eyes again she shifted a little before sighing. some reason she was extremely tired again. "lemme know if you figure things out though."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:28 pm

He looked at her for a moment, giving a shrug. "I am actuall curious about it now... I mean... what harm can it do?", he asked before sighing. "You are tired... you really should rest...", he said softly as he sat there, knowing he should go into a meditative state to try to figure things out, but right now he felt confused and lost, and it might make it worse. "Yeah... you just try to get some rest, ok?", he muttered softly, sitting straight against the cave wall as he slowly closed his eyes, and began to think about himself and situations of recent.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 pm

withoug opening her eyes she gave a small grunt." you really are starting to sound like my guardian or something.. and we can try later.. dont be surprised if you died a normal usual death though.. shit happens. "she was practically curled up against him now and drifting in and out of sleep. her catlike nature showing really as she could sense and feel him breathing and thinking.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:41 pm

He snapped out of it for a moment, hearing her words. "I'm sorry?", he said, not sure if it was a good hting or a bad thing. He did have a feeling though that he did not die of natural causes... He killed too many in such harsh ways to come away clean. He sighed and returned to his thoughts which swam through his mind. It was difficult to say what he exactly wanted to accomplish by this, but he knew he felt guilty, and felt closed off from a part of the world. But it felt as though how he behaved to everything was hardwired in him, and that it wouldn't change. He couldn't just decide to be lenient on perversion, could he? If he did, wouldn't it just be fake, and just make him hate it more? But with how things had already gone, he couldn't keep things the same. He had to do something drastic to change how he behaved with this whole subject, and find a comfortable world of reason to where certain things are ok and certain things aren't. He openned his eyes a few hours after he went into his meditative state and gave a quiet sigh before looking to see where Mirage was.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Mirage had slept for another hour or so before waking and finding him in some sort of meditative state. taking a moment to glance around and become fully awake she began to make sure things still worked probably by slowly stretching and getting up , careful not to get up too fast to avoid a blood rush to her head. Once she was on her feet she stretched again ,testing her muscles, surprisingly her body wasn't sore any more so she must have finally finished healing.

looking down to him again she sighed before moving about the cave for a while, feeling over heated she headed outside , leaning against the entrance of the cave as she let the cool air sweep over her heated skin. crossing her arms she sorta zoned out after that, going over in her mind on debating whether or not to delve into the catacombs of his mind again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:00 am

He looked toward the exit of the cave and saw her standing there. He raised an eyebrow, wondering what she was thinking about since she hadn't moved since he had openned his eyes. He stood up and stretched before walking over to her and poking her softly. "Hey... are you ok?", he asked softly as he looked out of the cave, seeing everything still covered in snow. In fact, it was snowing again. "Your skin is warm...", he mumbled softly. It was definetely warmer than it had been before.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:56 pm

she jumped lightly at his poke, looking to him as she relaxed again, '' hmmm? .. oh yea , i am ok . just thinking is all. '' she shrugged slightly as she glanced back at the snow then back at him. " yea thats why i am out here.. got really hot.. so figured the cold air would help cool me down. " she frowned, so far it just made her feel warm thats about it.. " why is that a bad thing or something?" looking back at him she reached over and poked him back,
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:09 pm

He smiled, seeing her jump. "No, it isn't a bad thing, just don't you think it's strange that you feel hot in these temperatures?", he asked softly. He gave a small sigh as he relaxed, still having thoughts floating through his mind. "i can only think that I need to be more lenient with my morals on certain things... Not sure how I will do that, but I know I need to."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:23 pm

she shrugged'' didn't really think about it actually , figured maybe its a fever?.., i mean having the ability to heal fast probably don't effect germs and such. '' arched a brow at his next words as she looked back over to him." oh? .. well i am sure you will figure it out.. don't try and do too much all at once though. . just frustrate you a bit if you do to much. '' stretching slowly she rubbed the back of her neck before looking over at him. " so anything else?. don't tell me your hungry again. " she was teasing him now as she watched him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:29 pm

He smiled for a moment. "I am thinking more along the lines of you adopting that heating ability... Anyways, don't fevers make you feel cold?", he asked. "you looked like you were thinking about something when I came up... May I ask what you were thinking about?", he asked as he leaned against the wall of the cave next to her and slid down, sitting.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:02 pm

she frowned before shrugging." probably. though i had liked the idea of that heating ability earlier... now it makes me nervous.. seems i cant control it..i was practically cooking myself in that cave.. hence why i am out here... eh and some fevers make you feel cold.. depends on how the temp is. "on his next question she went silent for a moment. looking away to stare out over the snowy land. " just not so sure i want to go messing around in your head again.. scrambling your brain is something i want to avoid.. your already strange as it is. "teased as she looked back at him. poking him in the shoulder. . "make you any more weirder and they will think you went nutso out here"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 3:36 am

He looked up at her for a moment before motioning for her to sit down. "If you're nervous, then you will either overheat or freeze yourself. Try to think of different things, or feel different things to get your right temperature.", he said before chuckling at her words. "If I went nutso, as you put it, it might be seen as an improvement...", he muttered before laughing.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 5:27 am

she arched a brow at him before sitting down as he suggested, leaning against the cave entrance still, she sighed, she wasn't nervous , nor stressed, she just couldn't get things to regulate right. half closing her eyes she smiled as he laughed at her words.. '' an improvement? mmm nah i don't think so.. boss might.. .. i like you the way you are right now.. err. well your manners could use a little changing.. '' teased. looking up at him '' and your view on .. certain things, but all in all .. your alright.. .. and for crying out loud this is not working'' she scowled, she had tried his suggestion in thinking of things and not being nervous, but still she felt too damn hot.. Pushing her hair out of her face she sighed, '' bout ready to go find a frozen lake and see if i can melt the damn thing.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 8:12 am

He blinked, watching her for a moment. "Wait... Is that a compliment?", he asked, acting shocked. He smiled before standing and seeing her scowl. "try meditating, or if all else fails, you will need to find a way to use up energy since from how it seems, you have a surplus...", he muttered, putting a hand to her forehead before pulling it away., "yeah, you are pretty damn hot."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 1:12 pm

she rolled her eyes when he asked if she just complimented him. '' yea its a compliment, '' poked him lightly before sighing as he told her to try meditation.. '' dude.. even before i couldn't try that cause i can't sit still... i am a bloody feline remember? felines don't sit still long enough to do that. " caught off by surprise when he put his palm to her forehead before pulling it back and saying she was pretty damn hot.. " eh.. you do know that can be taken as two different ways right?" teased, eying him over slightly before sighing.. " only one way i know of that can burn off alot of energy fast,.. " she shrugged as she eyed him before looking back out over the snow.. she could run ... or go poking around in his mind again.. those are the other two option's anyways, they would burn energy .. but not as fast as she would like.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 1:40 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Well then I am not sure what to tell you...", he muttered. He eyed her for a moment, hearing her reaction to her temperature and he bit his tongue, attempting his best to not take it a certain way that his mind immedietely went to and just shook his head, giving a small smile. He looked up. "And what way is that?", he asked softly. He could feel her heat radiating from her and it was making him hot too, as little beads of sweat formed across his forehead.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 1:49 pm

she arched a brow as she looked over to him " do you really wanna know? . ah you asked anyways. so i guess i must oblige and tell ya." grinned, she could tell he was trying to hold a reply back to something '' go ahead and speak your mind. don't bite your tongue around me, , you have been highly outspoken before.. and to answer your question .. the best way to burn energy is to practically boink someones brains out. " grinned, poking him as she went back inside the cave and dug through her bag.. '' think i can just go for a run anyways,., burn at least some of this energy out.. '' that and she already knew his view on sex , so wasn't about to brooch any other subject on it. '' cat in me, might catch a rabbit. heh. snow hare's are fun to chase. '' she kept her back to him as she scowled at her bag, she swore she had packed her kit, but apparently it was missing. might have been flung out of her bag.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 2:02 pm

He looked at her for a moment. "The reason I bit my tongue is because I am trying to handle certain things better... ", he muttered, raising an eyebrow to her next statement and bit back more choice words, and simply sighed. "yeah, I think that's a better idea... I hope your cat form hasn't changed with my blood...", he muttered, trying to get the subject off of sex.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 pm

she snorted slightly as she finally found her pack.. '' i doubt it.. she's a strong one.. other then being super heated is all. '' glanced to him before making a turning motion with her fingers.. ''' turn around, face outside. so i can shift. '' she definitely didn't want to get him all pissy cause of her nudity. brief as it may be, but she was not about to split clothing just to shift. '' and like i said, maybe find a lake or something that is not completely frozen. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 2:20 pm

He smiled and gave a laugh. "So you are a super heated Panther, huh?", he asked, giving a chuckle." He looked at her for a moment with a dumbfounded look before realizing what she meant. He turned and crossed his arms as he looked out into the blindingly bright snow. He gave a small sigh. "You know what's strange? I think I have more of a problem with people who joke about it all the time than the actual act itself. I mean, I am fine with seeing someone naked, it is just I do not get aroused, and I just simply despies people who joke about it all the time and will not shut up or stop completely basing their entire existence off of it...", he muttered absentmindedly, almost entranced by the snow.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 2:34 pm

she arched a brow as he turned around and started talking again, sighing, she yanked her shirt off and folded it neatly .. '' i don't joke on it.. i enjoy it , that and its a good stress reliever.. besides.. not like i can get pregnant. '' she eyed her skin a moment where she should have had a scar in her side from tangling with that demon, but she saw nothing but smooth skin, only scar she had was below her navel, a large star burst scar there that she had gotten a couple years back, nearly killed her, but she lived, only thing that happened was her unable to have children any more.. , , sighing she shook out of her pants and folded them as well before slowly shifting.

Didn't take for her to change and she was in her jaquar form, stretching her long sleek body out before shaking her furr. okay you can look now. now you wanna come with me or just sit here and grouch? teased as she moved up next to him, turning her blue gaze up at him as she nipped the tip of his fingers.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 3:32 pm

He raised an eyebrow, snapping out of his daze. He gave a short sigh, not sure what exactly what to do, and thought he might actually need a stress reliever, but not in that form. "But that's another thing... That is the only function of it is to breed... Which is why I think human kind is far too widespread is because they think it is so damn enjoyable...", he muttered. He turned, seeing the full sized Jaguar and he laughed, feeling her nip at his fingers. "I suppose I can go with...", he said, running his fingers through her fur. "Just no ripping into my flesh this time, ok?"
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 3:51 pm

she snorted, closing her eyes and literally arched her back up against his hand as he ran his fingers through her fur, a low rumbling sound came from her throat as she enjoyed the feeling. good lord, only sage has petted me before. but it feels bloody good.. , blinked slightly as she looked up at him before giving a small snort. your starting to sound like a virgin you do realize this yes?.. especially when you talk like that..

she gave him an innocent look now as she rubbed her head slightly against his leg. awww oh alright no ripping into thy flesh. , teased, moving away from him slowly as she stepped in to the snow, leaning down to sniff here and there to catch the scents of animals before she took off at a slight jog.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 3:59 pm

He raised an eyebrow, continuing to run his fingers through her fur softly, hearing the low rumbling. "Are you purring?", he asked softly, hearing her thoughts. "I may be starting to sound like one because I am... I am surprised it was so hard to tell...", he said softly. "I said I had never had sex and I never will.... in the restaraunt, remember?", he asked as he gave a sigh, feeling her rubbing her head against his leg almost knocked him over. He stepped out into the blinding snow with her, his footsteps crunching, immedietely taking off running just to keep up with her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next