The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 15 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 12:49 am

He smiled, feeling her nuzzling his cheek. "yeah, I did hate it, but I feel laid back on it right now.", he said softly as he turned, kissing her cheek lightly. "I won't throw you off or cuss you out. I promise, but since I am not overly sure what to do at this point, I want you to do what you want to do for the time being.", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 15 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 12:54 am

she frowned, leaning up as she looked him over" heh ,thought your demon nearly did this.. you s hould be able to pick up his memories ya know.. its instinct, you should know what to do " teased, lightly kissing him " and i will take your word for that." she slid her hands over his bare chest lightly, glad for the chance to explore his body without him getting all bitchy on her about it." just let me know what feels good then ok?" she shifted a little on his lap, though his shirt was completely burnt off, his pants survived .. well a little, they had holes everywhere from the little flames, which didn't leave much for an imagination as she looked him over, grinning. " definitely got a good body on you"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 1:04 am

He smiled. "yeah, i know, but I am very sketchy on all of it, so I figure that I would let you have free reign.", he said with a raised eyebrow as he saw her looking at his burnt and holey pants and he shrugged. "well that's a good thing that you like it, just like I like yours.", he said softly. He took in a breath and then gave a sigh. "Just do whatever you want. I'll let you know."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 1:11 am

she grinned as she pulled him up into a sitting position, well a straighter one anyways , while she was still sitting on his lap" hun, seriously , you can touch and do things too, whatever you want. or whatever you feel like doing. " poked his nose lightly before smiling as she gave a tug on his pants" get rid of these first.., and thank you again for your compliment" he was sure making her feel good about her body, when normally she never really paid any attention to it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 8:23 am

He raised an eyebrow as he felt her pull him up and his arms gently wrapped around her before he blinked, giving a sort of stunned look before he hugged against her softly. He watched her tug on his pants and he gave a small chuckle as his warm hands started to slowly at first explore her body, running gently across her back, feeling her smooth skin as he caressed her shoulders, and slowly made his way to her breasts, gently caressing them and running his fingers over them. He smiled softly as he pulled her down with one hand and gave another passionate and deep kiss.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 12:02 pm

she smiled as he hugged her again, not too sure what to think of that but didn't mind it at all , hugging him back she stayed relaxed as his hands moved over her body, having a hard time not squirming if he found a sensitive spot that tickled.she watched him move his hands over her, nearly bitting her lip when he caressed her breasts. " mmm " she stayed relaxed as he pulled her down again, kissing him back deeply, exploring his mouth this time as she tugged at his pants again, before sliding her hands over his body once more, just slow and teasing, one hand over his chest, the other slowly going down to rub the palm of her hand lightly between his legs, just to see how he would react.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 12:08 pm

He gave a short and relaxing sigh as he felt her hands over his body, and it encouraged him to do more as he gently rubbed his thumb against her nipples, still not entirely sure what to do, but was just at the time going with what seemed right. He looked at her as he felt her tug on his pants again, and then felt her handson his again, feeling one hand going between his legs. He felt her hand there immedietely and his eyes openned but he took in a breath and pressed on, caressing her breasts with both hands and gently rubbing the nipples, His skin was starting to heat up again, almost as if in anticipation as his breathing quickened. "It is about time we did that kiss willingly...", he said with a chuckle. Feeling her on top of his lap and feeling h er tug at his pants was making him nervous but excited at the same time as one hand left her breasts to undo his pants, and he tried his best to squirm out of them.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 12:15 pm

she gave a soft laugh at his words, nearly sucking in a breath as he teased her nipples, making her squirm a little from it feeling good. " mmm i agree, your getting nervous again hun " teased, lifting up to help him squirm out of his pants, well what was left of them anyways" might need to get you new clothing if you keep this up. " teased, kissing him agian and nibbling his lower lip, once his pants where gone she settled back down on his lap again as she leaned back, looking him over once more. " hah , i was right, you do look good without clothing. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 12:20 pm

He looked upa t her, hearing her take in a breath. "Yeah... I think I do, cuz if you remember, I didn't pack anything...", he muttered, raising an eyebrow, kissing her back and feeling her nip at his lower lip. With his pants gone, he could feel her warmth over him, as he blushed, hearing her compliment. "Yeah... but I think you look better...", he said softly. He took in a breath, trying to relax. "Of course I am nervous. You just got me in control of my inner demon and... It has changed me so much, but this is still my first time, and well... of course I am nervous...", he muttered, giving a shrug as his hands returned to her breasts as he looked her over. Even the sight of how she was over him was a bit teasing to him.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 12:33 pm

she laughed as she nudged him a little to lay down now, nuzzling his neck lightly before giving a gentle nip. " take a deep breath and just relax, not like i am going to hurt you or anything." it was hard to tell if he was blushing since his skin was now a slight tone of pink anyways from his inner demon. " mmm but see, now you can control both your sides, " she tried to ignore the feeling of his hands on her breasts again , though it was arousing as she scooted down just a little to nip his chest, sliding her hands back to inbetween his legs and teased him a little.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 12:40 pm

His hands slipped from her as he slowly laid down. He took in a breath, taking in her scent as she nuzzled his neck. "I know you won't hurt me...", he said in a whisper, feeling hot all over from anticipation as he closed his eyes. "I know I can control both sides, but as I said... it changed me...", he mumbled softly, his muscles jumping as he felt her nipping at his chest. He took in a relaxing breath as he felt her teasing him again, gently moving his hips against her hand. "And everything you've done so far feels really good...", he muttered as his arms went around her neck, caressing her shoulders and back.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 12:50 pm

she smiled, looking up at him. " only changed a little , but all in all your still the same, just not ... very up tight about things i think. " teased, smiling as she felt his muscles jump and his hands on her shoulder while he moved up against her own hands. " good, your supposed to feel really good. " leaning down she lightly nipped his chest again before slowly moving lower, keeping her eyes on him just in case he got too nervous.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 12:59 pm

He smiled. "I am glad that I only changed a little, but I am not nearly as tense about.. this as I was...", he said softly. He let a low growl escape his throat as he felt her going lower. He looked down at her, his breathing slowing down but beads of sweat forming on him again from his heat. His eyes kept on her, watching her every move. "I have never felt like this before, either...", he muttered softly, his hips slowly moving against her teasing hand.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 1:04 pm

she gave an innocent look up at him as he growled" oh and it gets better , just wait and see, ." she was more then happy to show him a few things on what he was missing, leaning down more she kept her eyes on him as she leaned down and flicked her tongue lightly over the tip of him. her eyes still on him again to see how he would react, though at this rate she knew it wo uld more then likely be good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 1:08 pm

He raised an eyebrow as he watched her. His hands slipped from her back as she went lower, and he ran his fingers through her hair softly, closing his eyes and taking in a breath as he felt her tongue over him, making his body tense in an instant and shortly relax before he openned his eyes. His breathing was a little shakey now, but he definetely enjoyed it and wanted more. He bit his lower lip in anticipation, "Yeah... you were right... it does get better...", he mumbled softly, blushing even more now, but still with his skin colour already, it still wasn't visible.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 1:11 pm

She eyed him again, grinning once he admitted that she was right, sne could practically sense that he wanted more so obliged him and half closed her eyes as she licked him again before taking him in her mouth a little and sucked gently , sliding her hands to his hips to lightly hold onto him but allowed him to move if he so wished.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 1:22 pm

He peered down at her, seeing her grin as he gave a soft chuckle, raising a curious eyebrow when he saw her close her eyes. He took in a soft breath, feeling her lick him again, but took in a sharp breath as he felt her take him into her mouth and started to suck. He gave another low growl. It wasn't a menacing growl, but almost like how a cat purrs when it is happy. He arched against the cave floor in pleasure before resting back down and tried to slow his breathing. He openned his eyes again to look down at her as he panted softly.

((Hey... I will try to be bcak, but its me mums b day so I might not be able to post for a while, k?))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 1:29 pm

(( oooo okies! tell her happy bday Smile i am running errands at da moment))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 5:36 pm

((i am back))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 04, 2011 6:53 pm

(( yays and i am posting XD ))

she was keeping an eye on how he moved and sounded, even as he panted, all of it told her just how much he was enjoying it, smiling as she looked up at him and took as much as she could of him in her mouth and sucked harder, running her tongue over him still , just seeing how much of the intensity he could handle.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 04, 2011 8:56 pm

He half openned his eyes just to see her take more of him in. He took in another sharp breath. Feeling her warm wet mouth on him almost had him drooling from pleasure. He couldn't even try to talk as he dug his fingers into her hair and gripped tightly as he let out a breath. Little ripples of pleasure were already going through his body as he looked at her through half open eyes, panting once more. He was just sort of stunned and overwhelmed by pleasure as another low growl came from his throat as he closed his eyes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 12:44 am

she looked up at him as he dug his fingers into her hair, giving a slight rumbling growl of her own she released him and moved up straddling his hip as she kissed him, sliding her fingers into his hair and slowly getting a fist full as her other hand reached down to guide him into her, giving a small groan agains this mouth as she settled down on him completely. " mmm this is the part where you move or learn to move hun"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu May 05, 2011 9:01 am

His hands moved to his sides when he heard her give a growl. His eyes snapped open as he took in a small gasp of breath before he kissed her in return, feeling her fingers in his hair before he gave a short moan in pleasure the same time she groaned. His hip hand already given a thrust against her before he had even heard her words. More sweat was forming over his body as his body temperature continued to slowly rise with his pleasure.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 11:52 am

she sucked in a small breath from his first thrust, it felt good and it took most of her well trained control to not just ride him, nuzzling his neck before lightly nipping him again she grinned, " this is going to be interesting if you keep getting hotter. " she was teasing him as she slowly moved against him" you on top or bottom it really don't matter to me, its whatever you feel like."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu May 05, 2011 1:15 pm

He peered at her when he heard her take a breath. He let put a soft moan which slowly became a growl as he felt her moving against him. He gave a breathless chuckle. "I don't even think I can move...", he said softly before kissing her lightly several times as his hips steadily began to develop a rhythm against hers. He could already feel his pleasure beginning to rise the more he moved against her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next