The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 16 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 1:40 pm

she laughed softly and kissed him back several times, giving another moan as his hips found a good rhythm to move. " mmmm thats alright, your moving just fine as it is." teased, nipping his lower lip and moving against him more, keeping pace easily, every now and then she would pick up the pace a little before going slower again, teasing him as much as she could." bloody hell your starting to feel like this is not your first time" grinned, lightly running her fingers over his chest.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 16 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Thu May 05, 2011 3:35 pm

He moaned softly every time she went faster, and panted when she slowed down."I take it... That's a good thing?", he said in between breaths. His skin was almost glowing red now as heat continued to rise from his body. He looked at her for a moment, taking in a deep and sharp breath as his pleasure peaked and his hips briefly moved against hers almost savagely. He growled/moaned loudly as he cummed inside her, almost drooling as pleasure flowed through his body.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 3:49 pm

she gave a small laugh at his question and nipped his lip gently " yes, that is a good thing" panted softly from their movements , the fact that his body was so warm didn't bother her at all. she was surprised however by his sudden savage movements, making her moan loudly as she dug her nails in his shoulders and jerked against him as her climax suddenly hit. " bloody hell!" he had definitely surprised her but it was alright she definitely enjoyed it even as she felt his own release.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu May 05, 2011 8:04 pm

He groaned as he felt her nails in his shoulder, groaning more as he felt her climax nearly at the same time he had. He laid there for a moment, panting still, almost a purring growl escaping from his throat as he looked up at her lazily. "You say I told you so and I kick you...", he said softly, feeling his body temperature already beginning to fall to normal as he let out a soft sigh, looking at her again before he kissed her passionately and deeply, his hands slowly running over her skin.
((Only post for tonight... I have court tomorrow wheee!!))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 10:28 pm

she was a little surprised by the near purring sound he was making, but enjoyed it,even smiling at the lazy look he was giving her. arched a brow at his words before laughing. " now why would i say that? definitwly dont want to get kicked. " she teased before relaxing into his kiss. giving a soft growl against his lips as his hands skimmed over her body.."if your wanting another round hun, you are going to have to wait..that little mind thing i just did. and our little activity has taken up nearly all my energy."she was content to just lay on him and enjoy the petting though.

((o.o what in da world did u do to get court?. unless its jury duty then ish okies Smile..have fun))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri May 06, 2011 4:54 am

((got into my first car accident and got slapped with a 170 dollar ticket))
He gave a small smile. He had been reasonably afraid that she would have said I told you so, but glad that she didn't. He gave a small chuckle at her words. "No... No round two... At least not for a bit... I'm exhausted too...", he mumbled as his hands continued to explore her body. "So how will boss take this, you think?", he asked, giving a small laugh.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 5:30 am

(( ouch, no one was hurt where they? , you where not hurt right?))

she smiled, closing her eyes again and just relaxed, letting his touches lull her into security, at least until his next question.. giving a slight grunt she looked up at him. " ummm.. well . i have no idea.. he might be a little happy .. would mean he doesn't have to replace you with someone else that can stand me. " wrinkled her nose slightly before nipping his chin softly ." or he can be mad.. i don't care.. i will deal with it so you don't have to.. why are you that worried?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 08, 2011 3:23 am

((no, no one was hurt, but I was slapped witha 170 dollar ticket))

He blinked as he trailed his fingertips over her skin. "No, not that worried, it's just, aren't inter-work relationships sort of frowned upon?", he asked softly as he moved one hand to softly go through her hair.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 08, 2011 5:29 am

(( well thats good that everyone ish ok. XD as for the ticket, well , it happens. my brother got one a while back because another car ran him off the road, but since that car wasn't in the vicinity when the coppers showed up, they slapped him with the ticket for wreckless driving.))

she gave a small laugh as she looked up at his face from where her head was resting on his chest." mmmm hun , normal people worry about that.. boss man don't.. besides with me he knows i won't let anyone distract me from my job. not even a relation ship.. hell they think if i actually had one i will be a lot nicer. buut yea... our relationship will not be frowned upon " smiled , sliding her hand under her chin as she watched him, enjoying the feeling of his fingers in her hair." especially if it means you stay my partner, keeps me out of trouble."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon May 09, 2011 11:23 am

He smiled, relaxing a little. "That's good, because I don't want anything to happen because of... this.", he said softly. He softly rubbed at her scalp with his fingers, running through her hair while twirling it around his fingers softly. "So do you still feel as hot?", he asked as he looked at her, giving a gentle kiss at the tip of her nose.

((Sounds fun... yeah I got a trial on the 23rd, yippee!))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 09, 2011 12:13 pm

she gave a groan of delight as he massaged her scalp, practically making her putty in his hands as she just went limp from the pleasure of it, feeling the kiss to her nose she lazily opened her eyes and smiled" mmm no not as hot, think i burnt off more energy then i wanted, but thats alright." he was definitely getting her all softened up , she just hoped nobody else thought she would be nicer after this. well maybe to him.. closing her eyes and smiling again she relaxed. " relax.. you worry too much. "

(( oh joy . XD another trail. maan i am so glad i don't have to do that. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri May 13, 2011 2:04 am

(Sorry, been busy lately, got a new stereo for me car and I had to install it meself... that was fun... lof))
He looked at her as he continued to run his fingers through her hair, feeling her go limp as he raised an eyebrow. "Don't worry, you will get it back soon, I'm sure of it...", he said softly as he surveyed her for a moment, just doing so much to focus on her breathing. He was feeling drowsy for the first time in decades, and almost felt him begin nodding off. "Yeah... it burned off a lot of energy for me to...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 13, 2011 2:10 pm

(( its alright, ah fun car stereo's ))

she smiled, still enjoying the feeling of his fingers through her hair'' oh i know. i just need to sleep or rest or whatever.. '' cracking her eyes open she looked up at him before grinning'' awww is the big bad fire demon sleepy now?" teased, leaning up a little as she looked him over'' well , this is a first then i think.. you normally meditate, not sleep.. but go ahead and sleep, i am not going anywhere. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 18, 2011 8:26 am

He raised an eyebrow, hearing h er tease. "I haven't slept in years... and yeah... it is a first. I don't know what sleep is even like...", he said softly before giving a yawn. He shook his head softly, trying to wake himself back up a little. "Almost feels as though I am afraid of sleep...", he said softly, shaking his head again as he felt himself sink farther into sleep, and not being able to do anything about it before his eyes drooped shut and his entire body relaxed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 18, 2011 10:01 am

she laughed softly and watched him'' big bad fire demon afraid to sleep? thats a first." grinned, watching as he fought sleep and ultimately lost it, the moment he shut his eyes and his body relaxed, she did too, stretching out on him and just rested her cheek on his chest, listening to his heart beat even as she too allowed herself to be lulled into sleep. and for the first time ina long time she fully slept, not just the normal cat naps she usually did.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 18, 2011 8:51 pm

In his dreams, he saw flashes of his human life. He broke out into a cold sweat as he felt himself being chased, not only by cops, but also by people, lots of people, like a mob chasing him as he darted into alleyways, hiding behind whatever he could until he was found. He had been found out, betrayed by the one friend he thought he could trust. He couldn't run anymore, and he knew he couldn't. But he was going to take out as many of the pricks as he could as he stood in the center of a dark alley, a sharp sword in one hand and a pistol in the other and ran, firing and slashing at them, screaming alloud as he did so, feeling them grabbing at him, and hearing their groans and shrieks of pain, feeling their warm blood on his face. He was caught and it was the end as he felt firm grips on his arms keeping him still. They dragged him to a hilltop where a tree had been cut down just for him. This was going to be a good old execution. "You fucking bastards are all doomed...", he said outloud, looking at hte faces around him, noticing they were unintelligible blurrs to him. They held his bare neck to the stump as he looked up at the large axe now hovering above his head. "Fuck yo--", he cut off as he woke up screaming, his eyes snapping open and his hands wrapping around her neck. He woke up panting and sweating all over before he got ahold of himself and released his hold on her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 18, 2011 9:56 pm

she had been fast asleep on him and wasn't even noticing his cold sweat, or nervous movements until she felt hands around her throat, eyes snapping open and sitting up quickly she gave a squeak, she tried to shake him awake until his hands tightened around her throat, cutting off her air way, panicking now and unable to shift since her mind was in chaos she crapped for his hands, clawing at them to try and pry them from her throat before he suddenly woke up and released her so fast she practically fell off of him trying to get up, coughing and wheezing as she dragged in large gulp fulls of air into her burning lungs. " bloody.. freaking.. hell what the fuck .. " looking over to him and eying him slowly , wondering what the hell he had been dreaming of she swallowed a few times and rubbed her now tender throat. " .. remind me not to sleep on you no more."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm

He blinked, realzing what happened and he nearly jumped when she fell off of him. His eyes were wide and almost had a tint of crazy thrown in for good measure. "So... that's why I don't sleep...", he said, trying to catch his breath as he rubbed her back gingerly. "I saw how I died...", he muttered listlessly, shaking the dream from his mind. "Remind me not to sleep anymore...", he said softly. He definetely wasn't tired anymore, but he didn't think he would ever try to sleep again. "My head got lopped off by an angry mob... in case you were curious.", he muttered as he laid back down, taking in a breath of the cool air.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 18, 2011 10:14 pm

she gave a grunt, closing her eyes and forcing herself to relax even though her cat wanted retaliation for the assault, though it wasn't his fault. " huh ?... angry mob? .. lopped off? ohhhhhh. chopped off" grimaced slightly and rubbed her throat again for a totally different reason now'' that... definitely is not a good way to die. .. but shouldn't be a reason for you to not sleep any more..you had a memory .. it happens.. could have happened when you meditate too. .. but when you sleep you dream.. well not all the time'' grumbled, sitting down now once she relaxed" i dunno what to tell you though. ... that just sounds.. barbaric.. " frowned" makes me think you where killed way back in the old days"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 18, 2011 10:24 pm

He looked over, placing his arms behind his head to prop him up. "he saw her rub her throat and he saw the red marks where his hands had gripped at her. "It is the first time I have slept in years, and that happened? Yeah, not sleeping...", he muttered. "Judging from clothing and such, though, it seemed like the fifties... , and then at the hillside, it seemed different... I think I died more than once...", he muttered softly, thinking for a moment. "Way more than once... I am thinking at least three times...", he said, running his fingers through his hair to calm himself down.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 18, 2011 10:27 pm

she arched a brow before shaking her head'' sheesh.. once is enough but three times? ouch.. heh and other people do worse in there sleep.. trust me on that.. i have seen guys walk in there sleep.. have a whole conversation in there sleep or even try in there sleep and then not remember it at all the next day.. trust me, this.. is just plain normal.. though like i said. if you do sleep... i am not sleeping on you " poked him lightly before giving a slight smile'' could tie your hands up.. though that would be alot of fun to pick on you about"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 18, 2011 10:39 pm

It seemed at times as though the entire timeframe changed, from the angry mob to my actual death, and such...", he said softly. "And I don't really care, but I would rather not go through my death every night...", he said softly, giving a small frown. "How many people are normal demons who know they have died at least three times?", he asked, raising a brow. "You could tie my hands up? And not worry about me tearing the rope?", he asked as he leaned up and gave a gentle kiss on her forehead. "I'm sorry that I choked you.", he muttered softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 18, 2011 10:41 pm

she laughed softly , closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead before looking up at him'' who said i would use a normal rope? they make ties for you fire demons ya know. " grinned. laying back down and stretching out before sighing. '' mmm lets see.. most demons usually remember how they die.. usually .. i am not saying all the time but i know plenty who know. half of them regret they even died the way they did, the other half don't care as long as they can rip apart people again " shrugged, before frowning'' you wouldn't have to relive it every night ya know.. they do make drugs and such to block rem sleep."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 18, 2011 10:47 pm

He watched her lay down and stretch. "I did my ripping people apart for what I thought to be a reason... and I appearantly died several times doing so...", he muttered as he crossed his arms in front of him and frowned. "That is one thing about me is I don't do drugs, medicine or anything along those lines.", he said, giving a small shake of his head. "Anything which changes how you behave or percieve anything... I don't do...", he muttered, giving a sigh. "Meditation has worked for me for many years, so why change?", he said with a shrug.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 18, 2011 10:55 pm

she arched a brow before reaching up to pull him down next to her'' hun. you don't have to do drugs, you have natural remedies too that won't do anything other then block you from dreaming.. seriously why do you find fault in everything?" reaching up to poke the tip of his nose she smiled'' or you can try a different form of meditation . .. its all up to you.... heh, and just be glad you where not drawn and quartered like some animal."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next