The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

3 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 18 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:20 pm

zyr rolled his eyes as he watched the bird. " i have come across other fire demons, feather head. of this i am positive about. " he stretched slightly and rubbed everywhere that hurt as he watched the bird go over to luma and shift.

he kept his distance though. not sure what he was going to do.. checking his wounds ,his head snapped up as he heard the very loud pop of the marble smashing on the road. everything suddenly went queit. even the wind had died. he saw the flame flare up for a moment acting as if it wasnt going to do anything.

it was nearly half a minute before he felt the pressure in the air."oh shit" was the only words that came out just as the flame roared to life. exploding outward in a circle. going as far as hitting zyr and flinging him backwards. knocking him out cold.

the flame grw and pulsated twice before sucking in on itself and zipping over lumas body, eating every stitch of clothing off her since it hadnt been enchanted. every bump,scrape, and bruise slowly dissappeared first. little flames licked overy every inch of her body before zeroing in on the main wound that had killed her. it didnt take long for the arrow to just dissappear. metal bits and all before the hole in her chest healed. once again leave smooth unmarked skin.

her flame grew smaller till it was the size of a marble once more.just sitting above her heart for a moment or two before slowly absorbing into her body. the only thing that didnt change was her white hair.

after several moments her body jerked. eyes flying open wide as she sucked in her first huge lungfull of air. rolling over onto her side and curling up. eyes wide and dilated as she struggled to stay awake and try not to pass out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 18 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by Scylothia Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Rooster had been too close to this whole spectacle, and his mouth had been agape. He had to beat out some flames that were ruining the sleeve of his shirt--though his skin was unaffected.
When the embers were out, he stood there, simply watching in shock, as the one he thought he'd lost revived.
He collapsed to his knees beside her, and reached for her dumbly. "...Luma?"
Then, ignoring her nudity, he pulled her into his embrace, burying his face in her neck and bawling like a child.
"Luma! Oh Luma... I thought I'd lost you. Oh, God!"
Of course, his normal self would have been appalled by this show of emotion from him, but he didn't care. His ego wasn't important here--just the fact that she'd come back to him.
"Why didn't you tell me what the spheres do?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 pm

once luma was able to control her breathing so it wouldnt seem like she was hyperventilating. she began to become aware of her surroundings. slowly at first. hearing someone next to her though not really registering it in her head.atleast not until that person pulled her into a very warm embrace.

at the moment she was trying to make sense of what was going on. feeling very dazed and confused. she glanced around. barely hearing the words being spoken to her. atleast until she felt drops of hot tears on her neck and shoulders. then everything felt like it was crashing in on her.

first she realized it was rooster who was holding her. saying her name several times and even asked about the spheres and such. second she realized she was stark naked. though it took alot to force herself not to blush. last was the simple fact that rooster was bawling his eyes out with his face buried in her neck.

eyes widening in shock to see him in that state. knowing it was way out of character for him. she turned just enough to wrap her arms around his neck, bury her fingers in his hair and jusy hold him to her. lightly rubbing her cheek against the side of his temple as she tried to figure out the best way to answer his question..."roost...judging by the bits and peices i am remembering at the moment.. i just never really got a chance to tell you. other then being mad at you for some reason i cant remember. " sighed and glanced around. finding what was left of the sphere. shards of it and the gold chain.

keeping one hand in his hair still she held out her other one. sending a bit of flame to retrieve the shards and chain. the moment it was in her palm the flame grew brighter,hotter as it restored the sphere to its original shape and contained her flame in it once more.she glanced down at rooster once more before silently slipping it around his neck. " and now you know.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:38 pm

The feeling of her fingers in his hair, of her cheek against his temple, they were soothing, and reassuring, and he battled to regain himself. When he spoke, his voice wasn't as shaky, and he simply held her closer.
"Damn it.... I thought you were gone forever. Not that I'm ungrateful... by why did you do that? if it had hit me I would have come back anyway... But you..."
He simply trailed off and sighed, loosening his grip a bit and wiping at his eyes, trying to restore some of his shattered dignity.
"I suppose now might be a good time to mention that I love you?" he said, some of himself back now. "I love you and I pray you won't scare me like that again."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:51 pm

she blinked in surprise as he pretty much chewed her out..he wasnt yelling at her but he was certainly ravving and ranting. frowning and this time feeling that heated blush creep over her body to her face. she blew out a small breath. " well i didn't know that since its not a normal topic to talk about.... and it was instinct bird butt. " grumbled eying him. " i see something coming after someone i really care for i am going to try and protect them. "

she watched him lean back to wipe at his eyes. her own widening in complete shock at his next words. never in a million years had she expected him to say that he loved her. twice she opened and closed her mouth but nothing came out.

shaking her head and eying him again she completely relaxed, beleiving every word of it. since a man couldnt really act like this and be faking it..leaning close again she nizzled his neck before placing a gentle kiss on his lips. caressing his cheek." i love you too you big goof. you didnt think i would just die for anyone did you?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:33 am

He smiled softly, surprising himself with how relieving her tone was--his sassy, sweet Luma. He returned her kiss, and then managed to completely calm down again. "Well.... No. You're a daredevil, but I don't think you'd just do that casually. So no, you wouldn't die for anything less than someone you cared for..."
He trailed off and sighed.
He took off his shirt, and then wrapped it around her. "As beautiful as you are, and such a sin it is to cover you up, we're not alone here."
He looked around, then saw the sniper knocked out on the side of the road. "Let's get the hell out of here, before the entire army descends upon us. I just have one loose end to tie up, and then I'll get you out of here."
He hugged her close again, and then got up. He searched his unconscious victim's pockets until he found what he was looking for--his cell phone.
Rooster copied the cell number onto a text message, then sent it to himself before clearing the records and burning his fingerprints off by heating his hands and rubbing the phone clean. He'd think on the offer Zyr had made.
That done, he returned to Luma, hugged her again, and then transformed again. He gently took her into his toes, careful not to nick her with his claws, and then after warning her took off, sailing eastward to throw off the trail.

Ever careful of her, he sailed a good fifteen miles away, then landed in a heavily forested grove before setting her down and changing back.
"It's probably a good idea to lay low here for a day or two, then take artificial transportation back west until we hit the wilderness again."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 am

enjoying the fact that he kissed her back. she relaxed and watched him. smiling at his answer. before arching a brow at his words and watched him pull his shirt off to put around her. she couldnt help but give his lovely bare chest a once over to make sure he didnt have a scratch on him. "uh huh. if you say so.. " frowning she watched him go over to the unconcious man. curious about the guy" do i even wanna know who that is?"

she called out to him whule she buttoned his shirt on her. leaving of course the first top two undone. his shirt was big enough that the tail end of it stopped mid thigh.

she was content with sitting anyways as she waited. only when he came back and changed , did she move a little to help him get a good grip on her. she held on as he took flight.

by the time they got to wherever he wanted to be ,and she was sat down again . she stretched. still confused a bit but only about where they where at.. " mmmm a day or two?.... i can manage i think... " leaning back a little she watched him. " mind telling me where this is?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:24 am

He caught her eying his chest, but let it ride. "This bastard is not only the one who shot you, but has a supernatural inclination and told me how to bring you back to life, since I didn't know how. He offered to take your place as a mole. I'm considering his offer but at the moment I just want to leave."

"We're about six hours outside of Pittsburgh at the moment. And don't worry, I'll snatch you some clothing by tomorrow. Since I know the chill won't affect you."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:34 am

She frowned, thinking the things over he had said about the guy. she was a little ticked that she hadn't been able to roast the guy, but she supposed it was worth it if he took her place as a mole. meant she could go and do whatever she wanted now. Sighing she ran her fingers through her hair. Noticing the color had changed in it as well as it being a little longer.

No longer did it sit just at her shoulders. It was now sitting in the middle of her back, she didn't mind it at all. Even the white color didn't bother her much, though she knew it wouldn't last long, given a while. Her deep red color will be back. " mmm another supernatural?. would be nice to find out what the hell he is. " frowned. sitting more comfortably on the boulder.

Dismissing the assassin for now she turned her gaze back to Rooster, arching a brow as he proclaimed he would snatch some clothes for her by tomorrow. " that would definitely be good. considering .... well i don't mind running around with nothing but your shirt on.. but clothes would definitely be good. some shoes too. " half closing her eyes and lifting her face to the sky again she inhaled slightly."; ugh.. its going to rain soon. " looking back over at him, she smiled , reaching over and hooking her fingers into his pant belt loops and tugged him forward.

Just enough to have him in front of her as she reached up and lightly slid her fingers over the sphere she had fixed for him. "well then.. just out of curiosity . where are we going after we hide out here? cause just so you know i am not much of a camper when i have nothing to camp with." looking up at him she slid her arms around his waist,leaning forward to rest her cheek on his chest as she hugged him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:53 am

"Nice indeed. but whatever the fuck he is, he's got a lot of power radiating from him." Rooster agreed. "And as far as camping, no tent is nicer than the heat of a phoenix's body when he's in love. We'll be just fine for a couple of days, and then it's back to civilization for us."
he policed the area, then sat down, thinking about all that had transpired.
"...As far as where you'll be able to go, about the only safe place I can think of is my home in Nevada. Nice and hot, and plush. What more could a fire demoness ask for?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:25 am

She watched him move away for a bit as he policed the area, though she already knew nothing was really around them other then a bit of wildlife. Once he was done and sitting down she got up to sit down next to him. " in nevada?... " she enjoyed the comment about a phoeniz being in love and his heat. considering he was right, he was definitely warm on that.

Yawning and half closing her eyes she layed back into the grass, lightly sliding her nails over his bare back since she had his shirt. " mmmm never been to nevada, and going to your place sounds very ineresting. heh and would definitely be extremely safe since someone would have to be completely insane to try and break into a firebirds home." she had a feeling he had other motives on why he wanted to take her to his home, one of which meaning he wasn't going to let her out of his sight. Normally something like that would tick her off, but she liked the thought of being near him, especially now when she knew there was a hit out on her and the government wanted her.

Feeling the weariness of her body she allowed her eyes to close. It took a lot of energy to be reborn like that and she was going to need alot of sleep as well as physical contact to regain a good portion of energy. Granted just being near rooster like this gave off a certain amount of pleasure that she was slowly pulling energy from, but it was a slow process. Not as quick to gather like she would be doing if it was from a more intimate contact. She didn't mind though. Giving a small smile she poked his back lightly ." alright , your home it is.. but until then what do you plan on for food and water?. i am starving, as well as extremely thirsty.maybe we can find a natural spring somewhere?. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 pm

Rooster grinned. "There's a stream in that gully behind you, full of fish and clean water. Shall we bathe?"

Of course he had other intentions for bringing her to his Nevada abode, and other than the fact he wanted to keep an eye on her. For it was true: he was in love. Maybe with some time and patience, he may persuade her once again to be at his side.
Besides, after the pain he'd just felt, he didn't think he could stand being away from her for too long--else risking his flame going out from heartache.
And that was the one way a phoenix could truly die: of a broken heart. Grief dampened the flame, and if that flame went out... no more phoenix. He'd risked dying three times before with his other wives. With Luma, it was more than a risk.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Luma was up before Rooster even had a chance to finish his words, she went straight for the stream he spoke off, eyes wide as she unbuttoned her borrowed shirt and let it slip from her slender body before going into the water,, it was cool to her skin but atleast this time. she enjoyed it. She went in about waist deep before cupping her hands together and filled it with water and took a slow drink. "mmmmmmmm fresh.. clean .. its delicious. " laughing she submerged herself under completely before coming up again , flinging her wet hair back to plaster against her bare smooth back as she relaxed. " mmmm and i can catch fish. sweet.. " she turned to look back towards him.

" well come on then. we each can catch our own food. " she blinked slightly her smile slowly disappearing as she caught a strange look on his face, almost as if he was sad. " Rooster?... everything alright? " growing concerned she crooked her finger at him, motioning him forward" come on now. i will make you feel better."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Rooster'd been lost in his thoughts, simply watching her, mesmerized. Apparently, though, he'd been emoting some of his feelings, because her words snapped him out of his daze.
"Mmm? Oh, yes, I'm fine. Sorry."
He would have actually been happy at that time to just sit on the bank and watch her, but he smiled at her invite.
"If you insist then."
He got up, and softly padded down the bank, slowly pulling off his shirt as he did. He slung it over a branch, then pulled off his pants and draped them over the same branch before wading out into the water, hissing from its coolness.
"Eh, I'll never get used to cold water." he grumbled, then dove under to wash, coming back and finger combing his smoky black hair, and flicking his lavender eyes across the water to her, with a tender smile.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:39 pm

She smiled, watching him silently as he undressed before stepping into the water, laughing at the hiss he did from the coolness of it. " oh yes i know. but cold water every now and then does feel good. . atleast to me it does." she watched him curiously as he dove under to wash, smiling agian as he came up , and watched his fingers run through his lovely hair, man she just couldn't stop looking at him.

Returning his tender smile with one of her own , she swam towards him slowly before stopping in front of him. " you know.. since we are now going into a bit of a relationship . from what i can tell.. i suppose there is no harm in letting you know or see everything about me. you already have my full name and what i am.. but you haven't seen me in my full self .. " tilting her head to the side a little she leaned up and lightly nipped his lower lip smiling again as she released the energy that held her markings invisible, immediately they glowed a bright gold before turning black. the tribal marks visible now , " heh. what do you think?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:43 am

He gave her a deep kiss when she nipped his lip, and then watched in awe as she revealed herself. He looked her over, then gently traced the line of one of her markings with kisses. "Mmm, damn fine, as always. At least at home, you won't have to hide them anymore."

~~~~

Cale came over at about three in the afternoon. He was a little sore, but for his lady it was worth it. It appeared he'd come home while his lovely Mari was napping. He grinned. That was alright.
Not wanting to disturb her, he did some housework. Luckily the packmembers he'd hired to service Lone Wolf were earning their paychecks, and the animals were well tended.
He ran a few loads of laundry, and washed her dishes for her. He gave Aoife some treats, and did some dusting. He would have vacuumed too, however, that of course would wake her up. And in her condition she needed all the rest she could get.
In the kitchen, he made himself a couple of sandwiches with the heaps of deli meat he'd brought with him, and snagged one of the beers she kept in the fridge for him.
He sat down on the sofa, and though he would have preferred to, he didn't cross his legs. Too sore. And so he sat, read, ate, and ached in silence. When she woke up, he had a surprise for her.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:57 am

Luma gasped and squirmed slightly from the kisses he did over the markings on her body . " mmmmm you don't mind them?.. most people would freak out i guess" biting her lower lip she squirmed slightly , smiling as she slid her hands over his chest, enjoying every little bit of kisses he was giving her." mmmm well alright then, i am not going to argue on it. nor complain."

------------------------------------

Even though Mari had had a good night sleep she was still sleepy for most of the day so sometime in the morning after doing early chores she had laid down for an extra nap. When she woke, she stretched and rolled over on the bed, glanced at the clock then sighed, finding out she had just slept longer then she wanted. Got up , walked barefooted to the bathroom to clean up then went barefooted out into the living room where she spotted Cale.

Smiling warmly and stretching her arms above her head a little she sighed" mmmmmm well hello sweetness. wasn't expecting to see you here. " moving over to him behind the couch she leaned down and kissed his cheek, sliding her fingers through his hair. " mmm beer and a sandwhich.. what a fun meal. so how are things?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Rooster kissed her hungrily, holding her close and nuzzling her neck. "Good, because wild beauty should never be contained."

~~~~

He smiled, leaning up to capture her lips with his own. "Mmm, well, actually, I have a surprise for you my love. If you'd care to sit down with me."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Luma moaned into the kiss, pressing close and kissing him back more, pulling away only to gain air. " ohh? well i glad you think so " grinned, moving quick and dunking him into the water, laughing as she dashed several feet away from him. " love i have a few things to tell you involving my... reliving. "

----------------------------------

Mari smiled, caressing his cheek as she kissed him back tenderly " mmmm yum. .. a surprise? mmmm bigger then the crib?" growing curious now to what it was, she moved around the couch and sat down next to him, tucking her feet under her. " mmm well come on now. tell me what it is. i am hungry and i need food. ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:25 pm

He squawked as he was dunked, and when he came back to the surface, slowly, and only his head was out of the water, he asked, "Oh? And what are they?"

~~~~

"Maybe not bigger than the crib, but more fun." he said impishly, then offered his second sandwich. It must have had an inch of meat on it. maybe more.
"Remember we were discussing unprotected sex? Well... I got protected."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:56 pm

She laughed at the sound he had made, grinning when he came up, so she splashed some water at him a little." well, for one..i will need alot of food.. being reborn like that takes up alot of energy.. and for two.. every mark and scar on me is healed.. and i mean EVERY thing that is considered a wound.. " she sunk into the water a little , rinsing her hair out a little. " among other things.. is that going to be a problem?"

------------------------

Taking the sandwich she arched a brow. taking a bite out of the sandwich, she chewed thoughtfully, wondering what it could be before poking him and licking the sauce off her lip" mmmm soo you got.. snipped?" she grinned, figuring he probably got the temp thing. she knew he was too proud to get it done for good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:58 pm

He arched a brow. Then he grinned and hugged her tight. "No problem I can foresee." He kissed her deeply. "Especially if what I'm thinking is what you were referring to."

~~~~~

He grinned right back, innocently. "Yup. Temp only--" He rubbed her belly. "Someone may want a baby sibling someday. But, yes, I did. Surprise."
He kissed her deeply. "No more rubbers for us."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Luma laughed and squirmed, kissing him back deeply and nibbling on his lower lip, wrapping her arms around his neck and rubbed against him a little" damn i could kill for a nice soft bed right now.. mmmm and what exactly are you referring to?" teased, fingers sliding in and out of his hair playfully . " sun is going down so i suppose we should get out of the water before we freeze our butt's off."

------------------------------

She polished off the sandwich , licking her fingers before blushing bright as he rubbed her belly " ohhh yea. maybe. some day. " she leaned back a little to let him rub on her small baby bump . too soon for a bit of movement just yet but she didn't mind. " and good, i hate those things " kisses him back lovingly , nibbling his lower lip gently before poking his nose " suppose your really sore right now so i must wait before i can reap the benefits huh ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:12 am

Rooster, being his classic self, then slipped a finger between her legs and slid it in. "Oh, I think you know exactly what I was referring to, my dear."
With that, he gave her a deep kiss, then coyly stepped out of the water and onto the shore, reaching for his clothes.

~~~~~

He poked her back. "Sadly, yes. But I think the end result will be more than worth the wait, don't you?"
He leaned over and up to kiss her throat. "So what's my lovely lady got planned for today?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Luma's eye's widened as his finger slipped into her, sucking in a swift breath she squirmed and gave a small whimper of pleasure, " ohhhh yea definitely . " she kissed him back deeply before blinking in surprise as he moved away and stepped out. " oi. now that's just wrong, tease and run. " grinned, following him now, it was strange how with him all he had to do was just one simple touch and she was aching for him, with others they usually had to work for it.. usually. depended on how good they where..

stepping out of the water , she reached for the shirt he gave her and pulled it on her wet body. " mmmm so hun.. where are we sleeping? . "

----------------------

she laughed softly as he poked her before smiling" its alright hun, i agree with you , in the long run its alot better. mmmm and will be more fun. and i can't wait, but i know i have to till your feeling better. " , stretching out on the couch and slightly rubbed her belly. " mmm well. think most of the chores are done thanks to some of the men you have staying here.. its weird i am so used to doing everything myself. . " she thought for a moment before smiling. " well , we could go out to eat for dinner .. but as for the rest of the day.. what would you like to do?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next