The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

3 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 19 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by Scylothia Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:26 pm

"Payback, my dear." he said, offering a hand to help her up the bank. "You've teased and run from me more times than I can count. As for sleeping, we'll have to be careful and sleep under the trees--I have nothing to make a shelter with except my own self. I'll have to sleep in bird form and you under me where you'll be warm--I have a section of feathers on my belly that's thinner than the rest and makes for excellent warmth." ...yep, his egg patch for nesting. After all, male phoenix reared the young same as the females.

~~~~

"Well I don't know love--that's why I asked you." he grinned, then patted the seat next to him. "What's something you haven't done in a while that you want to do?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 19 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 pm

She rolled her eyes and grinned" hey you deserved all that damn teasing... going around and screwing every female there was that wanted to open her legs for you. " shaking her head she sighed before smiling. " don't worry about being in bird form hun. its not going to rain and sleeping under the stars will be nice.. besides.. i am a demon remember?.. a fire demon. i don't need to worry about being warm since.. naturally i am warm.. err. hot."

She slid her fingers in between his when he helped her." mmm i think sleeping near a cluster of tree's should provide perfect coverage . what do you think ?. .. i think i can make a suitable bed .. with the right things.. . i did say i was not a camper but i do know how to do things. "

------------------

She scooted closer to him and slid her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek before tugging gently on his hair. " well.. swimming really... going out to down.. dancing. . many things really.. considering the ranch took up most of my time."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19