The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

3 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by Scylothia Thu May 19, 2011 5:32 pm

He grinned when she said that she had enjoyed every moment of it, and then playfully arched a brow when she mentioned getting used to it. "Well, hehe, I'll see what I can do about that for you then."
He tightened his embrace as she snuggled into him, then said, "Well, if that's the case, then I'm glad to be your personal sex god." He winked at her. "I'll have to think of other fun ways to... entertain... you next time."
He smiled apologetically as she sat up, and watched her, arms folded behind his head, as she put her bikini back in order.
"Oh, yes, can't let Aoife think I'm murdering you every time we make love, now can we?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 19, 2011 5:40 pm

she laughed softly and, once her swim wear was in order she leaned over and lightly nipped his chest." oh now see that is up to you.. unless of course that was a first time thing for you , it don't bother me because you make me feel good any time you touch me.'' scooting up on her knee's she lightly kissed him before standing up'' ahh next time.. mmmm well thats going to have to wait cause tonight its my turn. '' grinned wickedly at him before turning and diving into the water, swimming a ways out before coming up for air laughing.

" as for Aoife i just don't want her biting you in that sexy ass of yours because she thinks you may be doing me harm. ." grinned, taking a moment to just enjoy the water before swimming closer to shore till she got only waist deep . smiling she called Aoife over and petted her'' good girl, see nothing wrong, i am alright'' grinned, giving Cale another wicked look before she got out completely .. '' mmm wonder what to do for these next few days. i brought a fishing pole too if you wish to fish. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 19, 2011 6:15 pm

"Well, for one thing, as you know, I've only ever slept with one other woman, and Hope never let me go all out--she demanded gratification as soon as she was wet enough. Erm, not to spoil your mood or paint a vulgar image."
He felt like lead--he'd spent almost his entire, considerable, energy reserve on that one, and his lower back felt a wee bit sore. But it was worth it. He sat up on the rock, one knee lifted with his elbow resting upon it, his other foot dipped into the water and looking like a dark-haired Adonis.
"Well, that would be rather unpleasant." he said. "I prefer all the chunks of my behind to stay where they are."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 19, 2011 6:20 pm

she wrinkled her nose at the picture he practically painted in her mind'' ew.. i don't need to know what that pig skank does. '' shaking her head she tossed a ball for Aoife before turning back to watch him as he got up and dipped his foot in the water, smiling she arched a brow.. '' me too, i like your behind right where it is.... '' she had caught the look his face gave off , like his back was sore or something hurt, she figured it was his back so she smiled, '' hun.when your done lounging about. i will give you a back massage.. no doubt doing something like that on a rock is not good for the back. '' stepping back into the water she waded back over to him, loving to see him in all his glory.

once she reached it she placed her arms on the rock and pushed herself up to kiss him softly .. '' i promise to behave myself and not tease you , just a simple back massage.. since you set the tent up i can go about making food while its your turn to rest."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 19, 2011 6:41 pm

He stretched, and some soft popping relieved the pressure he was feeling in his back. He returned her kiss, then stepped into the water and began wading to the shore.
He was a little skeptical when she said she wasn't going to tease him, but he let it slide.
"I'm going to hold you to that, you know. As you've learned I'm quite capable of reducing you to a heap of jelly with teasing should you trick me."
Fair warning, and said with a playful note as he waded ashore, then made his way up the bank to the camp, grabbing himself a cup of the tea. It brought temporary relief to his aching lower back, and that was enough for him to towel off himself and his feet before slipping out of the sun and into the tent.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 19, 2011 7:27 pm

she smiled, watching him slip into the water and go to shore laughing. " hunm i promise.. teasing can be for later tonight. " grinned, following him now as she got out. toweled off like he had done before going over to one of her bags, digging through it before finding the warming body oil. basically her favorite massage oil.

taking it she dusted her feet off before stepping into the tent and eyed him over. "just lay on your stomache and relax.. besides. i am too sore to seduce you right this minute. " teased. poking that lovely backside of his.. ." .my hands will be on your back only."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 19, 2011 8:35 pm

"If I even have the stamina for later tonight." he said, watching as she produced the oil. He smiled at the prospect.

Inside the tent, he had gratefully lain down on the bedroll. As she eyed him over he did the same in return before chuckling and accommodating her wishes. He laid down on his belly, bunching the extra blanket under his arms to prop himself up comfortably.
"I'll take your word for that, love." he teased back, winking at her over his shoulder, and then lying back down with a grateful sigh.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 19, 2011 10:45 pm

she grinned. "hun, we have plenty of time till night fall. and given your insatiable appetites. i bet you will have the stamina for it. ."waiting for him to relax she went over and knelt down next to him. putting some oil in her hands, rubbed them together before slowly smoothing them over his lower back.being carefull not to put too much pressure on him. letting the warming oils loosen his tight muscles before she massaged them .

looking down at him she smiled. " hey i keep my word. only a massage and then some late lunch.. maybe a nap after if you feel like it. " she could try and wake up before him and give him a pleasant wake up surprise. she grinned to herself at that idea.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 pm

"Me and my insatiable appetites?" he asked, smiling he he stared off at the side of the tent. He sighed pleasantly, relaxing and groaning pleasantly almost as soon as the oil touched his tanned skin. "Didn't realize that a man with insatiable appetites could be so thoroughly satisfied by his lover."
He smiled, closing his eyes and losing himself in her wonderful, skilled touch. He even shuddered and got a slight case of the goose pimples, feeling suddenly extremely relaxed, like jello, really. He hovered on the edge of subconsciousness, but the gentleman in him wanted to stay awake a little while longer.
"You know, you'd make a damn good she-wolf, I think."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 20, 2011 12:02 am

she smiled at his response, even delighted in the fact that she could lull him into a bit of sleep though she could see now that he was fighting the urge. . " mmmm well i am glad i can satisfy you"

blinking in surprise by his next comment she blushed. . "really think so huh?. well wish i could be hun. "giving him one las rub down she removed her hands from him moments later and laid down next to him. giving a small yawn." feel better?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri May 20, 2011 2:26 pm

He looked over his shoulder and winked at her. "Oh, you do more than satisfy me. That's for damn sure."

"....Damn better." he said, stretching his beautiful body. "Thank you."
He pulled her to him and spooned her when she laid down.
"And hell yes I think so." he nuzzled her neck, then said, "I've been thinking about it, and the only way I know of to make someone into a werewolf if they're not born one is with one of those Druidian artifacts I told you about."
He tightened her grip on her, pressing her back firm against his abdomen.
"If you want, you can think about it."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 20, 2011 2:39 pm

she flushed brightly , though satisfied to know that she did more then just satisfy him.. relaxing against him as he spooned her she smiled, looking up at him and closed her eyes when he nuzzled her neck " mmm your very welcome love.. " she went silent at his next words , as he explained of the one way he knew someone to become like him if they where not born one.

Bitting her lower lip slightly she was a bit intrigued really, she wanted to be like him, an equal. hell man at this point she wanted to feel how it would be like to run with him on his own ground. she blinked, feeling his arm tighten around her, smiling she closed her eyes and snuggled against him, in the heat of the day it actually felt good to just, lay next to his naked form in her bathing suit, even though it was already dry..

Sliding her fingers lightly over his arm she turned to look up at him. '' and i am glad you think so.. .. you know, .. i think its worth a shot.. would to experience the things you can do.. and if it don't work then thats alright, atleast i still get to watch you do the running for me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri May 20, 2011 3:40 pm

he gave her a tender look then, though with his face buried in her neck as it was she probably didn't see t.
"The only one I even know exists is locked away in the Vatican archives. It'll be impossible to get to it. But even if the others still exist, they're probably in museums or lost forever in the underbelly of the black market. But... maybe the division will know, or at least know what we'd need to know."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 20, 2011 3:47 pm

she smiled,, closing her eyes as she just relaxed against him, reaching up with her hand to lightly slid her fingers through his silky hair." mmmm wouldn't hurt to check hun, i will help anyway i can. '' frowned, sitting up slightly as she got a wave of sickness rolling in her stomach, it was strange , it always came and went sometimes, and seriously this was definitely getting annoying, maybe she will go to the doctor after they got back to get a flu shot or something, reaching for her pants she picked up another peppermint from her pocket , unwrapped, then popped it in her mouth as she stuffed the wrapper in.

Settling back down next to him she relaxed again and smiled. '' hopefully this... division can help, but don't go getting yourself in trouble just for me hun. '' shifting a little to roll over and slid her arms around his waist she draped her leg over his thigh and nuzzled his neck, the peppermint soothing her upset stomach.slowly , not as quick as the tea but she was lazy and didn't want to get up . ''' mmm think a little nap is in order. then later, if its not too late i can try and catch some fish for dinner. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri May 20, 2011 5:02 pm

"...The Department of Preternatural Affairs." he clarified. "It's a secret division of prestige that stands well apart from the rest of the government. They keep supernatural occurrences covered up, and keep witnesses silent. Of course, everyone in the country knows where their main base is, thanks to a former government official's loose tongue."
He nuzzled her in return as she nuzzled his neck. He wrinkled his nose a bit. "I actually don't really like fish."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 20, 2011 5:11 pm

she frowned, before rolling her eyes. '' stupid loud mouth people huh.. ahh well , don't worry about me i know how to keep my mouth shut. '' smiled, arching a brow as he wrinkled his nose, making him, oddly enough, look adorable. laughing she poked his nose. '' well alright then, no fish for dinner.. what would you like? umm that is possible to make while camping?" boy he was just giving her more things to think on and make her head feel like i ts swimming in unnatural things.. but she was getting used to it and loved the fact she was in his life and sharing his secrets with him of course and no one else.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri May 20, 2011 5:49 pm

He chuckled. "Loudmouth politicians, more like it." he said. "This base I'm talking about is a little place known as Area 51."
He let that sink in, then massaged her sides. "You can have the fish if you want. good for you anyway. But I'll go out and see what I can hunt down later for myself. Maybe a rabbit."
He raised an eyebrow as he noticed something. "You've been sucking on those peppermints like your life depended on it."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 20, 2011 5:55 pm

she arched a brow, really not believing what he just said. '' area 51? . your kidding right?" frowned, before sighing'' woo your just full of surprises.. '' smiling she arched a brow before giving a slight pout'' yea but if i do, then you will tease me with having fish breath and you won't kiss me no more..'' teased, lightly nipping his chin , smiling at the sound of a rabbit'' bring two back if you can.. rabbit stew is delicious. only had it a select few times. but i enjoyed it non the less.. or. well.. just normal roasted rabbit"

she just finished stretching out when he said something on her peppermints, blinking she flushed. '' yea sorry.. old family remedy for rolling stomach's.. i have a whole bag of em , think i am catching that bug or whatever.. '' shrugged before digging out the bag and held them out for him'' mixed, spearmints, and peppermints.. heh . father made sure i remembered this... he always told me that later if i have children that keeping these around is good.. cause if a baby gets an upset belly , you just pop a peppermint in his bottle with warm water and shake it around to make peppermint water and give them that. and it helps their upset stomach." .. Realizing she was ranting she flushed. '' sorry... if you want some you can have some. i have plenty."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat May 21, 2011 12:44 pm

"Two shouldn't be too hard." he said. "The height of mating season; they get stupid and fat and easy to catch. Hell I may bring back three if I can carry them."
He gave her a kiss then, long and sweet and affectionate.
"Oh, talking about babies already?" he teased, though in truth he looked foreword to being with her for a very long time, so children were entirely welcome in that dream.
"Well, I hope you feel better soon; how are you now?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 21, 2011 1:05 pm

she grinned'' aww those poor fornicating bunnies are going to become lunch. '' teased,, relaxing and kissing him back, when he pulled back and teased her she grinned and poked him'' hey , only telling you what my father taught me so shush. '' she was enjoying the little teasing though as she looked up at him and smiled. '' mmm well actually i am feeling fine now.. just .. all this talk about food has made me hungry again . ''

putting the bag of mints back down she rested back on the sleeping bag she reached up and lightly slid her fingers through his now dry hair." heh just out of curiosity , what made you go out with Hope in the first place? someone smart as you , going for a ummm.. well.. i am not sure what the hell she is."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat May 21, 2011 3:16 pm

He chuckled darkly. "Oh, fornicating bunnies taste the best. So many damn hormones in the blood." He winked at her, then laid down again.
He listened to her as she asked him about Hope, then said, with a sigh, "...She was Nathan's ex... I suppose you could say his widow."
He rolled onto his back, and stared up at the ceiling of the tent. "...His last words to bee were to take care of her. At first, I was just helping her recover. I was still reeling from the loss as much as she was, and we sorta needed each other for a while. As the months went by we started getting closer, and ended up spending a night together in our junior year. We stuck together after graduation and what not, until the recession hit. Then she started showing her true colors, and when my mother passed away in a car crash and I was struggling not only to support myself but to pay off her debts, she wasn't there when I needed her."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 21, 2011 3:25 pm

she laughed at his comment on how those bunnies taste the best'' oh your nasty you know'' teased, smiling as she leaned up , watching him lay back on his back before she frowned as he spoke of how he ended up with hope.. boy does that sound familiar. , shaking her head she sighed'' sorry didn't mean to bring up bad memories hun'' reaching up lightly she stroked his cheek, before leaning down and placing a loving kiss to the corner of his mouth.

'' not to sound cruel or anything, but i am a little glad she treated you the way she did and chased you off. .. cause if she hadn't, you would still be with her and i wouldn't be having you all to myself. " lightly tapping the tip of his nose she gave a gentle smile. '' too bad for her that your my sexy cowboy to love now and i don't plan on letting you get away. ''

Changing the subject as she munched on the last bit of mint that was left of the candy , she leaned up a little more into a sitting position.. '' mm now then. how about those rabbits?.. never actually roosted them before, but i can give it a shot with your help. " grinned, looking him over., she was sore from earlier but didn't keep her from enjoying the sight of his body.'' mmmmm haven't heard Aoife in a while.. i hope she didn't get into trouble" normally she could hear Aoife's frantic running around's as she tried to catch fish or just being a plain pup in playing int he water, now , she didn't hear any excited yelps from her or the sound of her paws on the ground. she seriously hoped that pup didn't find a skunk or something and got in trouble.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat May 21, 2011 5:23 pm

"Well, I suppose if I have to go now then I'll go--though a nap sounds perfectly wonderful right now, too." He sat up again. "But.... before I do... perhaps this is as good a time as any." he said cryptically, then looked her dead in the eye. "Close your eyes."
When he was sure she had, he reached over to the saddlebag he'd brought in, and dug out the little velvet box he'd brought with him. He opened it to make sure the little treasure inside was straight, then closed it again then held it so she could see.
"open your eyes now."
With that, he began.
"I....realize that this hardly contemporary, but...."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 21, 2011 5:31 pm

she smiled. '' hun you can take a nap., i am only teasing you , i am hungry but i can wait, mmm but i do want to make sure Aoife didn't get into trouble. " she arched a brow at his words wondering what he meant, she settled down a little and leaned back on her hands '' oh? well alright then,, didn't know i was getting a surprise'', she was wondering what kind of a surprise it was this time, couldn't have been bigger then what she received on that flat rock earlier, just thinking about that made her blush like bad.

But she obediently closed her eyes and waited, hearing him open up something then heard something else opening before hearing it click shut only grew her curiousity even more. Once he told her to open her eyes, she did so slowly , seeing the velvety box being held out in front of her, her eyes widened and her breath all but stuck in her throat as her gaze jumped from the box then to him then back again, twice she opened and closed her mouth as if to say something but nothing came out as she looked back up to him and hearing his words. This was definitely a bigger surprise then what she had received earlier.

Her body finally forced her to release her breath and take in a slow breath of air to get oxygen as she licked her lips and looked up at him again .. '' but...? ..." trying to prompt him to continue, though it came out on a whisper, she got a feeling that whatever was inside that small box was definitely not a pair of earrings.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat May 21, 2011 5:50 pm

He was flat out nervous.
"....But.... If you're willing to overlook that, then I want you to know that I'll be there for you whenever I can, for the rest of my life. I'll be someone you can depend on, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."
He opened the box then, a simple but sparkling band of sapphires in white gold.
"Mari, will you marry me?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next