The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only))

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only))

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:13 am

Conner's weight upon her, even if it wasn't all of it, was highly welcome at that moment. She smiled, sighing pleasantly before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him all the way down upon her for a deep kiss.
Then she felt him penetrate, and oh, damn, was it fine. She momentarily lost control, and uttered a few colorful curses, tightening her hold on him and wrapping her legs around his waist after arching up and completely pressing her body to his. "Oh... most...certainly..." she mumbled.

~~~

"Yes, you are correct. I will take up full time vigilance for Lady Nervana myself. No offense, but I myself am the only one whom I trust with so arduous a task."
Dai's eyelids were getting heavy again, and his blinks longer. "Anyway, be gone. You're overdue at your post as it is, and I am in dire need of sleep lest I fall from this height."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:27 am

He was a bit shocked by her suddenly pulling him compoletely down, but complied completely , doing as the lady wanted of course as he settled on her and kissed her back, enjoying the deep slow kiss, exploring her mouth completely as he pushed himself into her fully, he took a moment to just truly enjoy how wonderful her body felt before he leaned up, leaning down just a tiny bit to take one of her teats into his mouth and sucked hard at the same time as he pulled nearly completely before ramming himself into her hard, with her, he didn't have to worry about using his full strength and end up hurting her, she was a dragon, one would have to try extremely hard to hurt her, especially her since he knew how tough she was. Right now all he wanted to do was make her scream with pleasure and erase any memory of her having slept with any other male but him.

Kal was completely shocked by his words, though it wasn't really unheard of, but the fact is.. he had to sleep sometime. '' where will you sleep? how will you sleep if your keeping twenty four hour watch on her?" . he didn't doubt that Dai could do it, he was just worried about the man. giving himself a huge overload like that could kill someone. even a dragon such as themselves. he quickly jumped to attention at the mention of him needing sleep now before he fell, nodding he quickly backed out..'' ohh of course, and i will watch her until midday, give you extra sleep sir. '' and with that he turned on his heel and quickly made haste towards Nervana's room. In a matter of minutes he was leaning against the wall by her door and keeping watch, trying his best to ignore the noises coming from Conner's room, that and ignoring the king completely who had been standing there moments ago but when the noise started, he quickly vanished , with some weird triumph smile on his face.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:41 am

Her eyes snapped open, crying out in pleasure and tightening the grip of her legs around his waist. Sweat had broken out all over her, and she moaned, a tone of begging in her voice as she ran her dextrous fingers along his scalp, and squeezed her inner muscles tightly around him, arching and writhing.... THis was, of course, the first time she'd been allowed to sleep with another of her kind, so it was a brand new experience for her that she welcomed.
She looked down, and as he moved to work over her teat, she noticed her naval--that it was... distended. Damn, he really was big. Big, and thick, and she shuddered with pleasure.

~~~

Daithon was grateful when Kal left. Looking over the edge, he made a quick and marvelous transformation into his ruby red dragon self, snarling as he brought his powerful wings down in one fluid stroke, taking off and gliding down to the open air walkway on the second floor, and past it to a balcony that was attached to his rooms. The balcony wasn't alrge or strong enough to support him, so, in midair he transformed back, free-falling those last couple of yards, then landing and rolling foreward in a controlled somersault, easily coming to a halt before standing back up, and walking into his rooms.
The buck was asleep in fifteen minutes.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:58 pm

He gave a triumph grin at her moans of pleasure and plea's , looking up at her face he arched a brow as he playfully tugged on her teat with his teeth before releasing it.'' mmm already unable to keep down huh?" he teased, moving lazily to her other breast and gave it the same slow attention as he pulled out and slammed into her again , slowly picking up the pace'' you know i haven't even truly started yet, your in for a really rough and fun night.'' he teased her, ignoring, or trying to anyways, her legs and muscles clamping down on him, it felt damn good but atleast he had more discipline then that.He knew how to control his body and keep from going off like some new greenhorn, fresh out of his virginity..

He was however, enjoying it greatly on how tight she felt, way definitely from the human females, even though with some he was too big for, which is why half the time he had to be extremely carefull.Giving the fact that he could ram himself fully into Silver, was just pure bliss, felt like heaven to him. and something he would want to feel over and over again. Though he knew half the time she would definitely fight, he was going to have to trick or seduce her into it. atleast until she got used to it.

Following his dominant nature after a while, he stopped moving, pulling completely out and grabbing her around her hips, rolling her over easily and pushing her onto her knees, making her spread them apart before he slowly pushed into her again , clenching his jaws together and nearly grinding his teeth at how the pleasure of it just burst through his body, giving a low growl he leaned over her and nipped her shoulder. '' play time definitely over. '' holding onto her firmly he began to pound into her, keeping the pace quick and hard, not once letting up no matter how hard or long she moaned and screamed and begged, he was determined to make her not forget this night, already he was feeling himself swelling in her in preperation for his final release, which he fought back,making sure her needs where met before his. He may be a hardheaded ass but he wasn't cruel to leave a woman's needs unmet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Oh, she was impressed, and amazed. She quickly lost her ability for cohesive thought, and simply gave in to the sensations. Her moans became louder, more desperate, and she found odd pleasure in watching her naval distend with his movements. She would be sore later, but for now, the lightning storm of pleasure he was provoking between her legs was well worth it.
She whimpered, all sass and fight departed in the way of her need. And when he rolled her over and spread her apart again, she cried out in joy when he shoved himself back inside. In this position, he was able to reach even deeper, and he kept striking against her pleasure spot as well.
Sweat rolled off of her supple flesh and onto his blankets, and her hair was soaked.
She yelled and cried out and begged and moaned, quite loudly, not caring at that point who heard, or even able to care.
her pleasure built up so very quickly, and she bit back a stream of colorful words, each in time to his thrusts, as first one, then actually several orgasms shocked and ripped through her, one right after the other.
This wasn't how she imagined sex with another dragon--it was twenty times better.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:48 pm

he was enjoying every sound she made, loved it even more the louder she got. sliding one hand around to her navel he closed his hands as he pushed in on it, wanting her to feel every bit of him even as he felt her multiple orgasm's rip through her body. Clamping down around his just drove him nuts, keeping the pressure on her navel he rammed into her several more times before releasing himself into her, gasping and moaning in pleasure as his climax tore through him, making him tremble and shake against her, it took him a moment to relax, evening out his breathing as he leaned forward and rested his sweaty forhead on her shoulder, panting still as he grinned.. '' think we need a quick wash, and then sleep.'', he grinned, sliding his hand down to her between her legs and lightly flicked his fingers over her clit as he slowly pulled out before rolling over on to his back, stretching out and tucking an arm under his head as he tugged her close.. '' yell at me later.. ''

kal was glad the moment the noises stopped, his face so red it was ridiculous, shaking his head he shifted from foot to foot from his post before crossing his arms again, still going through his mind on what was going to happen to him and where he was going to be transferred.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:34 am

((*Hits the fast foreward button*))

Daithon yawned widely. As exhausted as he was, he was used to rising early to eat and perform his toiletries, then attend to his sparring and then assume his duties guarding Nervana. So hence, even when he should be sleeping in, he was awake, and annoyed at being so. "...Oh well. I need to talk to Connor anyway."
So, he got up, shaved, bathed, and groomed, and made himself presentable, even in his rarely used casual garb, for an audience with royalty.
Ten a.m., he knew where Connor'd be, so he armed himself with just a casual long knife, and set out for the sparring rings, and quickly found the prince.
Daithon was extremely well trained, and knew right away that something about his friend and sparring buddy. He seemed... calmer... more placated. Like one in the olden days who'd been bought with a generous sacrifice, usually of human flesh. Basically, the prince seemed..... satisfied. For the first time in three years.
He approched Connor, placed his right fist over his heart and bowed. "Pleasant morning, Your Highness."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:46 am

Conner glanced up at his long time sparring buddy and nearly got whalloped in the head by his sparring partner he was with now, managing to duck just in time he scowled at the man even when the man gave him a cocky ass grin.. ''you will pay for that '' he hissed, and soon enough he did make the man pay , managing to trip him and whallop the staff upside his head , splintering it into pieces before grinning.. '' your out.. nearly got me too. lucky bastard. go clean up, Shia wanted to see you anyways. '' tossing what was left of his staff to the others he grabbed his towel and wipped the sweat off his face before glancing at Conner.. '' either something happened to Nervana , which i seriously hope not... or she took pity on you and gave you the day off without telling me. '' He grinned as he leaned against the fence now facing him.. '' i am going to pick the last one.. considering she favors you considerably. ''

stretching out slowly to ease the soreness in his muscles from training he eyed his friend. '' definitely pleasant this morning, but now you have made me curious, what brings you here? .other then trying to distract me and getting whalloped. '' he was teasing of course, since every soldier knew there was no rules in the sparring games, if you got distracted, it was all on you. no one else.

Nervana had been up at the crack of dawn, did her usual bathing and brushing her hair before braiding it, Now she was wandering about with Kal as her little puppy follower so to speak, his arms where currently full of art supplies that she raided the supply room with. '' its a lovely day and i am going to spend it outside.. keep up kal , i don't like dawdling. '' she glanced at him before heading out. she had her favorite spot under a large oak tree near the sparring grounds, she usually watched the men as she enjoyed her daily reading and sometimes sketching.

Taking the folded blanket from kal's arms that had been laid over everything else, she spread it out and sat down before taking everything from him. letting him relax agianst the tree as she stretched out,. She had spotted Daithon and Conner talking and was a bit curious what it was about but never one to pry she kept her nose out of it. she picked up some of the paints that Conner managed to find for her and set everything out before finding the sketch she had done of Daithon stretching out in his dragon form, from there she began to add the coloring. she loved keeping her talents sharp by constantly using them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:22 am

"I'm sorry for distracting you, sire, but if you have some time, I wish to discuss something with you, concerning the greenhorn lad who assists me in guarding Lady Nervana. He did something unacceptable last night."
He straightened up, very military, hoping the prince didn't notice the dark circles under his eyes.
"lady Nervana let me have some extra time this morning to make up for the sleep I lost last night. Kal was late in reporting to his post. Considerably late, almost four hours. He says he was lured off by Lady Shia.
"While I can understand her intoxicative qualities--she truley is a fine one--he shirked his duties for the pursuit of personal means. THis as you know is a violation of the Code of Conduct."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:37 am

Conner gave a snort as he listened to everything his friend was telling him, Kal, new that he was, still had some learning to do it appeared.. eying his friend and noting the dark circles under his eyes he thought for a moment.. '' you know.. that boy isn't very well rehearsed in denying Shia anything, that doe can definitely persuade even the strongest into her bed without a problem. even if they do try and resist. ''

he looked back to him for a moment. '' lady nervana was generous to give you that time.. you should have taken it.. . '' sighing he glanced to the tree where he knew his friend would be sitting at right about now and sure enough, there she was with an ever watchful Kal behind her.. '' reassign him to the stables.. you do know however that this will make you have to watch her full time do you not?" just as the words came out of his mouth an idea formed in his head, trying not to look like the dragon that just ate the special cow he shifted a little as he eyed his friend.

'' mmm it has not been unheard of before, in fact my own mother had a guard share a room with her because he had to watch her full time., .. you can share one with Nervana, i will even have her things moved to the larger room to allow two beds and a divider between them. '' though i am seriously hoping they won't need that divider long, lets just hope he don't catch wind that i am trying to set him up.. Nervana would kill me too. '' but its up to you really. it will certainly help you in not losing any more sleep anyways. ''

he shrugged as he chewed on one of his thumb nails thoughtfully, pretending not to be too concerned with those two sharing a room.. which he wasn't. in fact he hoped the two got real close, he didn't want his friend to spend the rest of her life alone without a man to take care of her and make her happy. He was her best friend but even he could only do so much.. Turnin ghis gaze to Daithon again he frowned'' you have been in our company for a very long time .. shown your loyalties many a time in these past years.. i want you to think of something for me.... how would you like a position of Captain?... you deserve a good reward and i can't think of nothing else to give you then this. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:17 am

Daithon agreed with his friend, and saluted when Connor passed his order. "I shall see to it he is reassigned this afternoon, when I come onto shift. And I wish I were still asleep, but my routine awoke me on time, as usual. I found it quite annoying, and still do."

"I am aware..." Dai had begun, then flushed a little when Connor mentioned the situation he'd been debating all morning--moving into a chamber with Nervana, to keep her guarded. "...Yes, Milord... i've heard of such situations before. And, it would be a privelage to do so. I will not disappoint you like Kal has."
I love her too much to let him down, anyway... he thought.

But as surprised as he was, Connor's next move surprised him even more. "I, sir? Captian of the guard?" he said, trying not to stutter. "Sir, it would truley be a privelage to even consider the position. But, with all do respect, I should like some time to think it over and get used to the idea first, as you suggest. I am still very young to acquire so reverent a rank. I know most Captians don't reach that level until thier early thirties. I am but twenty-six still, though I have proudly served the crown since I was sixteen. The guard is my life."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:17 am

Conner grinned, '' you have ... lets see.. mmm '' he thought for a moment before glancing at him. '' about noon tomorrow to let me know. that is a little over twenty four hours. i do not mean to rush but i am in need of a good Captain. and as i have said before i cannot th ink of anyone else to give it to but you. you have served us well. '' He slid a look to Nervana and sighed.. '' noon you say? might have to be a little sooner.. Nervana wants to go riding in on the trails about noon. i wish to go with her but i have some business to take care of and as you mentioned before, Kal as it seems.. cannot handle distractions very well. '' Him not being able to go was a bit of a lie,at the moment he was trying to help the two out. sending them off alone on Nervana's favorite trail ride with Conner, seemed just the right little nudge in that direction.

sighing he looked to Dai again. '' he is a good kid granted.. just a bit misguided i guess..'' ugh and it looks like i need to talk to Shia again about screwing with my soldiers, new ones included. , that and he was sure Daithon could keep her out for a while, gives him a chance to go into town and pick up those things he had ordered for her. He wanted to surprise her just like she surprised him with his gift on his birthday, granted hers was not for another week. '' mmm maybe i can convince her to not leave until after you get on to shift?.. ahh and that sorta stinks when your own body won't let you sleep extra, that is usually easy to remedy with a very talented woman in your bed. '' he teased, nudging his friend,..'' but knowing you as i do. you wouldn't go down that route. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:07 pm

"I see, and what of Captian Zangey?" Dai said, mentioning the present captian of the guard. "Is he to retire?"
Daithon chuckled. "Yes, though sadly I've only had a couple myself that were actually skilled. I am, however, considering returning to my quarters and attempting to get another couple hours' sleep before I come on shift, so if you could convincer her, sire, to hold off, I would sincerely appreciate it."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Conner grinned'' yea he is retiring, about time too. he is getting slow in his age,,and father likes him as one of his old drinking buddies really. so we decided to let him retire this year, gave him some land of his own to rest on and work if he so wishes.. he has his retirement funds though. so he is pretty much set. ''

He grinned'' only a few ? .. mmm hmm.. shame,, could always find you someone '' he teased before arching a brow at his request. '' not a problem. '' turning to were he saw the two he gave a high whistle, watching as nervana looked up instantly so motioned her to come over.

Nervana was up immediately , tossing her things at Kal who scrambled to catch them as she got up and headed over over to the two. oblivious to how kal was scrambling about to catch a few things. '' whats wrong, need someone to show you how to wrestle again?" she teased, reaching over to poke Conner, turning to glance at Daithon.. '' figured you would be in be, little Dai. '' teased, she was in a good mood. so felt good when teasing him.

Conner grinned.. '' you wish , '' reaching over to lightly tug on her braid he glanced at Daithon then back to her. '' just wanted to let you know to hold off on that trip for a few more hours.. Kal is going to be reassigned for something special, ''

Yanking her braid away from Conner, glad that he didn't have a good hold on it before frowning.. '' maybe.. not too late though, i can sense rain later event hough its a little clear right now.. '' she was good at sensing the weather changes and hated to think she would get caught out in the rain. . ''mm but alright. i will just go and give Goldie a rub down then. '' she loved goldie, for one. Daithon had saved her when she was a foal and Conner suggested he give goldie to her, which she now had and loved to ride. '' she has been itching to go out into the fields. so i won't wait too long. ''

Conner grinned, sliding a look to daithon then back to his friend'' great.. do me a favor though and make sure he goes back to bed, poor man looks like he is fixing to fall over. '' oh he was bad, definitely setting them up as he nudged Nervana.

Nervana frowned, now curious as to what was going on .. '' ohh i see.. .. habits got you awake then?.. '' she grinned,flushing a little as she watched him '' sorry just figured you where too busy to sleep but alright. think i have some tea that will help you sleep if you wish?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Dai listened and chuckled when appropriate, but he didn't miss the implications in Conner's tone. "Sire if I may say so, that hardly seems an appropriate tone for this situation. But as you command; and if I may say so, if it is not too bold, His Highness seems... different this morning. Calmer, more focused, and dare I say... more satisfied?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Conner turned his gaze to Dai and arched a brow.. '' inappropriate? its not, just me asking her to help you sleep , not like she is going to strip naked and climb into bed with you '' he teased, grinning even more as he watched Nervana's face flush red. '' she is just going to give you some herbal tea, unless you want me to sent Shia to your room?" he grinned, knowing darn well that Daithon tried his best to stay away from Shia because he was the only other one Shia has not managed to get into her bed, Same with Conner, he tended to avoid her as much as possible. '' i got some business to do, if you are to watch her for every minute of the day atleast let her help you get some sleep today. '' with that he headed inside.

He wanted a bath first , but quickly poked his head in his room to check on silver first. smirking when he saw her still passed out. damn.. was hoping to get some fun in this morning. .. maybe Jewels will help me for a bit before i head off to do some things.. silently closing the door he went and fetched Jewels, the dark haired fiesty harem girl of his as he followed her into his bath room, undressed in seconds and even he had her stripped so he could explore her body as he got into the bath, she had taken a few minutes to get him clean before he moved to sit on the edge of the tub, leaning back and closed his eyes as she got to work with her talented mouth on him. every now and then he gave a soft groan from the pleasure she was giving him.. though he couldn't help but wish silver was there instead of her as he fisted his hand in her hair and controlled her movements for a few minutes..

Nervana flushed brightly at Conners teasing before rolling her eyes and watching him head out.. turning to Daithon she gave a gentle smile.. '' just some tea.. it will help you i promise.. besides. you watch me every minute of the day for the last few months. its the least i can do. and i don't helping you . in fact i will enjoy it. ''

Knowing he was off.she reached out and took his hand and tugged him towards his quarters.. '' i wonj't bite , i promise. '' she was trying not to make him uncomfortable, in fact she wanted him relaxed just so he could sleep., his hand in hers felt warm, and she couldn't help herself when she lightly rubbed her thumb over the back of his hand '' it won't take long for it to work anyways.. my warm herbal tea is fast and since its natural it won't harm you in any way.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Suddenly, a third hand wove through Jewel's hair, this one with force as silver pulled the harem girl off of her fiancée, and sent her rolling to the other end of the tub.
"One thing you should know," she growled. "Is that female dragons are just as if not more territorial than our husbands."
She jumped down into the sunken tub, a fire in her eyes. She glared at the gorgeous prince, and yanked his cock angrily. "Granted, we've only been engaged less than twenty-four hours, but it appears that you are still dissatisfied.
"It appears you have a very pointed lesson to learn, prince bitch." she looked him over, his gorgeousness, and the trickle it evoked between her legs, and growled. "Hands behind your back. And keep them there--else I'll kill your little wench over there."
Then her deadly gaze flicked to Jewel. "Watch and learn, sweetie. This is how a real woman does it."
She leaned down and foreword then, and gave his throat a long, serious lick, and swirled her tongue all around the hard lines of his neck, slowly and meticulously worked her way down, leaving a trail of glisten on his skin as she worked. She kept her tongue literally swirling, making little circles with it. She nipped the hollow of his collarbone, and gave the entire bone a long, hot lick, nipping it every few inches, until she reached his shoulder on either side. When she did reach one of his shoulders, she sank her teeth in, not enough to draw blood, but certainly enough to leave marks as she trailed her teeth from the fleshy portion of his shoulder to the boney point, then following the line of each of his breasts back up to his collarbone. This she did for both.
When she returned to the center of his collarbone the second time, she licked back down the line in the middle of the chest, and nipped each of his own nipples before going to work on his pectorals, once more swirling her tongue as she worked over both of his sides, nipping each of his most ticklish spots, and then moving down to his delicious abs, tracing the line of each taunt lump. Every time she felt him bunch up, trying to orgasm, she pulled away, and let his body calm down before going back to work.
She massaged his powerful legs, one skilled hand on each as she trailed licks down to his pubic hairs, then going back up to swirl her tongue inside his belly button, then trail a series of nips right back down, only to jump back up again and do the same, with kisses this time.
She could feel his stiff, throbbing erection pressing against her throat, but never did she give it any other attention. She wanted to torture him, make him writhe, scream, and beg, just as he’d done to her last night. And she was going to reduce him to it right in front of his little harem whore, and make him never again want any other female but she herself, Silver Sign, his bride-to-be.
She brought one hand up to weave it through his pubic hairs, again never touching his cock. Her hand still working through his pubic hair, she rose up to whisper in her captive’s ear, after licking it with that wicked tongue of hers. “…Want it? Then beg for it.”

~~~~

Daithon was still a bit uncertain, actually a little suspcious about the cryptic suggestions the prince had made, but he really was tired.
"Mmm, that tea sounds good. It might help clear my head."
He wondered how long it would be before Conner had him moved into the larger room with Nervana, or how she'd react to having her private quarters so easily uprooted and moved. He had an Asian screen in his room for decoration, which would certainly suit thier needs well.
but, in secret, he confessed to himself that he'd love for them not to have to use a divider. But, he again was of the same mindset. A mere guard, even a captian of the guards, if he accepted the promotion, just didn't seem worthy of the prince's best friend, royal blood or not.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:59 am

Nervana smiled, looking to him even after he spoke and said the tea sounded good, frowning since he seemed to be a bit out of it, she gently gave another tug on his hand.. '' You alright?" the circles under his eyes where dark, and made her worry , shaking her head she tugged him to the kitchens, leaving him by the doors as she slipped in so as not to crowd the cook who was busy with whatever meal he was making. Humming she picked out her special tea leaves, some honey and a few other things that she used for her herbal tea before placing them in a sack and carried it out. '' come on then. i will have you feeling rested in no time. '' she really was worried about him and was trying not to show it too much.

She knew where his sleeping quarters where at since she had been there a time or two whenever he had to change or get extra weapons and such, granted the first few times he hadn't known she followed him but the last few, he seemed to be ok with it, if not slightly uncomfortable. she figured it was just because he didn't like women in his room. Nudging the door open to his room she went straight to fireplace where a fire was always crackling. '' you know next time you get this tired again without letting me know. i will be very upset with you. '' she got the pot ready , most likely used for small cooking or coffee. rinsing it out thoroughly she placed some water in it before adding the tea leaves and then placed it over the fire to heat up.it didn't take long for the sweat warm smell of spice tea to fill the air. Not only was Nervana a good artist, she was also a bit of a healer, pointing to his bed she nudged him.'' sit down and take those boots off.. i know this may be uncomfortable for you because i am in your personal space but you have worn yourself out. so i am going to take care of you until you sleep, then for a few hours i will be in the stables working Goldie.. '' she gave him a gentle smile as she stirred the tea, adding a bit of honey to it slowly , tasting it every so often so as not to over do it. ''if you wake. and i am not in the stalls. i will most likely have gotten restless and will be in the sun room . '' she tried not to flush at that though since the sun room was a gift to her from Conner's father, she , a dragoness, was the only dragoness that was embarrassed whenever she sun bathed in both forms. only because of an incident a few years back with another buck who had tried to force himself on her..

Vallen, Conner's father had a sun room built just for her on her birthday, ever since she used it to do her own personal sunbathing without fear of being interrupted by anyone.. she still didn't know why everyone treated her so nicely .. she wasn't royalty, but they acted like she was.. Sighing she found a clean mug, wishing she had a good tea set before pouring the tea into it, Moving over to stand in front of him as she held the cup out to him in both her hands. '' drink it slowly , you can drink as much as you like, but it normally takes just one cup to lull someone into sleep.. there is plenty left in the pot, just leave it by the fire to keep it warm and it will stay good all day. ''

Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only)) - Page 2 Fire-1

Conner was extremely surprised by Silver's appearance in his bath, for one, he thought she was still asleep and frankly he didn't think she would be this jealous. he gave a hiss of pain mixed with pleasure as she jerked him hard suddenly while climbing into the tub after throwing the girl off of him..'' you... jealous? didn't think that was possible. '' He gave a grin at the dissatisfied comment. '' oh no.. i was very satisfied, but .... i just got a little riled up after my training and needed some.. mmmmmm relief from the stress'' he grumbled, narrowing his eyes at her as she ordered him keep his hands behind his back on the ground. '' kill the harem girl and you would certainly piss me and my father off . '' he mumbled before hissing in pleasure as she bit his shoulder.

'' gah. bitch'' he hissed, licking his lower lip a little as he eyed her, getting more moody every time he got near his climax but then she backed off only to return her slow torment on his body with her mouth. The moment her hands and mouth got close to his pubic hairs he felt himself twitch again in anticipation. only to get disappointed when she refused to touch him in the very place he was now aching, she had him so bloody aroused it hurt. just keeping himself still made his muscles hurt and sweat roll down his body in small beads. He had all but forgotten the harem girl now as his eyes kept trained on Silvers naked one, already he was itching to touch her again. and when she leaned up to nip , lick and whisper in his ear he gave a low threatening growl at her words. '' me beg? .lady you got me all wrong if you think i am going to beg like a pansy. '' he had way too much pride for that. '' try harder.. maybe you will get a little whimper out of me. '' that was definitely a challenge he willingly flung at her, '' just so you know, not even the harem girls could get me to beg.. and your definitely going to pay for this. '' he hissed out between his teeth, already on the verge of his last bit of control to just not grab her and ram himself into her over and over again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:58 am

Dai was certainly a little uncomfortable with having her in his room. He was a private sort, and didn't like anyone he didn't invite in his space. However, having her in his room was, comforting, in a way.
"I only let myself get this tired because you're worth it." he said, the intoxicating vapors of the tea already befuddling his senses.
As a result, he only heard bits and pieces of what she was saying. But the warmth of the tea was welcome as he took the cup from her and drank. He didn't say much else, too befuddled by the vapors and the warmth and the delicious taste of her masterful brew.
He leaned back against his headboard, watching her. "...The prince suggested we share quarters, since I'll be the only one watching you now."

~~~~~

"Oh, tsk tsk tsk, wrong answer princey boy." SIlver said, and proceeded to lick away on him again, working him all over, slowly, meticulously, torturously. She was getting needy herself, but she was trying to prove a point, here, and she was as stubborn as she was skilled.
But this time, she stepped it up a notch, once more cruelly bypassing his generously stiff endowment, to give attention to just below it, kissing and licking his sacs. Her hands were massaging his thighs again, and proceeded to suck on them hard--a mere preview of what his reward would be once he succumbed to her wickedness.
She chuckled to herself when she heard the harem girl whimpering in jealousy, likely wishing she was still the subject of the prince's focus.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:42 pm

she blushed a little at his words as he told her she was worth getting that tired for. going over to him she set his boots aside and pushed him more on the bed. '' i am not worth getting sick over for hun.. '' smiled as she took his weapon and set it aside on his bedside table, granted its not the first time she had helped someone take most of their clothing off for sleep. few years back she had helped Conner when he had gotten severely sick and kept getting up and walking around in full clothing to the point where she had to put him back to bed again.

Reaching over she lightly nudged his cup towards his mouth again, almost freezing at his next words before she looked down and tugged the blankets up. '' really? .. now why would you want to watch me all day long, i am sure i annoy you to know end since you have to baby sit me. '' sitting down on the edge of the bed she watched him, making sure he drank the tea, that and she had a feeling conner was up to something. . '' sharing quarters huh.. i think i can handle that.. considering i am already comfortable being alone with you.. its better than bringing in someone new i suppose.. .. so what else did you and conner talk about ?" she was curious and frankly she was distracting him too as she worked on his shirt, he was to sleep and figured he wouldn't be comfortable sleeping in his day clothing.

Conner's eyes widened again before he gave a deep moan, nearly bringing his hands up but managed to keep them still as she tortured the hell out of him again. '' ugh.. if i get this as a wrong answer. mmmm that is all your going to get'' he hissed at her, barely glancing at the harem girl who was making her way out of the tub to sit behind him, wouldn't be the first time he had attention's from more then one woman, but his gaze went straight back to Silver, his full attention on her and not the girl as he squirmed under her skilled mouth. '' mmmmmm oh bloody hell '' he growled out again as she teased his sac's, this time she managed to get him to jerk under her, shifting his hips again as he pushed against her a little, wanting more. he was trying his best not to give in to her demand's and beg and plead just for his finish.

It was hard though as he watched her through half opened eyes, panting as he tried to control his breathing as the ache intensified. '' bloody hell just finish it already'' he already had plots in his mind of how to torment her. she didn't realize just how good he could be considering he knew all the ways to torment someone with sex.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:06 pm

"I can undress myself well enough, milady." Dai said with some indignity. He set the tea, now almost empty, on his nightstand, and respectfully pushed her hands away. Not that he didn't enjoy the idea of her stripping him. "This hardly seems appropriate, since we are not that friendly.

"Oh, I suppose I have my reasons for wanting to keep you safe. Frankly I'm the only one I trust to do it. Well, aside from the Prince, but still. And, aside from that and reassigning Kal, we didn't talk abolut much."

~~~

Silver chuckled darkly. She glared at Jewel, however, and practically snarled. "Touch him if you want a historectome."
She grinned evilly when Connor finally succumbed, albeit not as loudly as she'd expected. "Good boy," she taunted, then finally gave it to him, moving up from his sacs to lick the underside of his member, from base to tip. She flicked her tongue across the head a few times, then swallowed his length as deeply as she could without choking. Then, she gently raked her teeth all along it as she pulled back, and nipped the tip before proceeding to suck, hard, swallowing twice each time as she, no pun intended, gave him the royal treatment. He tasted quite fine indeed.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:33 pm

She sighed and allowed her hands to be pushed away. '' heh, was just taking your shirt hun, i was going to leave the pants to you . '' flushed a little before shrugging.. '' and to me i think we are friendly enough.. i actually think of you as more friend then guard... would like to be more.. '' that last part she spoke under her breath, probably barely loud enough for him to hear, so she just shrugged as she got up.. '' really ? .. huh i get the feeling there was more but i won't pry. '' she watched him for a moment before picking up any mess she had done..Trying to ignore the blush in her cheeks though. she liked him and it felt good to help him out but apparently he didn't want none of it.. geez.. making me wonder if i will ever find someone to at least share company with .

Feeling highly awkward now she looked to him and tucked her hair behind her ear again.. '' forgive me.. i will leave you to undress.. have a good sleep, and let me know if you need anything. '' she headed out his room, closing the door silently behind her before waking silently down the hall. who am i kidding.... no body wants a woman like me.. geez i am not even that bold and i avoid confrontation's.. . definitely not worth anything to anyone. only reason half the people like me is because i am the prince's best friend. ... great now i am feeling sorry for myself.. gah men! . even when they are not aware they tend to screw me over. She was frustrated and annoyed and having no idea why the thought of Dai not wanting her made her eyes sting but it just pissed her off even more.

Scowling she stood outside his door for a moment before making up her mind., figuring she could be bold.. just this once, see how it would work out, opening his door again and hoping she hadn't given him enough time to strip because if she did, she would be highly embarrassed and would run, quickly going in she closed the door and took in a deep breath'' Sorry but seriously , i have got something on my mind and i need to tell you before i bloody well lose my nerve on it. '' forcing her feet to move and stand in front of him she put her hands on her hips and took another deep breath before letting lose her words'' i really like you , more than a friend, its been bugging me for a bloody while now.. '' reaching out she lightly caressed his cheek before leaning forward and lightly kissed him, though no matter how red it made her face go she didn't stop unless he made her.

-------------

He nearly went cross eyed from the first touch of her mouth on his length and when she started to suck on him he nearly orgasmed right then and there, he had to snap his teeth together and gave a low growl as he reached over and sank his fingers in her hair, holding tightly though not enough to yank her hair and accidentally hurt her as he squirmed closer to her. glancing over at jewel's then back to Silver he hissed at her'' get the hell out of here .. '' he didn't have to look to see her shocked face before she got her clothing on and dashed out of the bathing room. ..

narrowing his eyes at silver he bit his lower lip and carefully moved a little against her, silently begging for more. '' that mouth of your's silver, is going to get us both in very big trouble i think. '' he was seriously trying not to control the movements of her head.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:04 pm

She certainly surprised the hell out of him. He had just gotten his shirt off when she'd come bursting back in. "More than a friend?" he asked, after finding himself reutrning her kiss with forbidden sweetness. The very sensation of it thrilled him.
"Well, I must confess that I've entertained such thoughts myself, for a very long time."
He found himself running his hand down her arm, and his hopes perking up. Maybe this would be thier moment.
"Are you sure, though, that you want to be seen with a mere palace guard? You deserve much better than I. I'm a lowly soldier, who keeps mighty company."

~~~~~

Silver beamed with triumph when her fiancee sent the harem whore away. Now, she would reward him.
She sucked on him a bit more and of course with vigor, then licked his tip and came away and straddled him, before giving him a hot and lusty kiss, and impaling herself on his erection.
Without even waiting she began to ride him, licking his throat and moaning softly. Oh, she could definately get used to his size. Definately.
"My mouth get us in trouble?" she said, panting slightly. "What makes you say that?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:15 pm

she felt a thrill of pleasure go through her body as he returned her kiss, giving a gentle sigh against his mouth she nearly leaned into him. flushing brightly now at his words.. '' really ? .. why the bloody hell didn't you say something?.. here i thought you just didn't .. well.. want to be interested in me.'' mumbled, casting her gaze down to his hands that where rubbing up and down her arm, smiling she leaned forward and lightly nuzzled his neck, giving a snort at his next words. '' status on someone doesn't bother me. i admire the fact that your a guard and risk your life to protect someone.. and i know who and what i want. .. '' smiling she looked up at him as she slid her hands over his bare chest now, her touch slow and tentative, almost unsure but she relaxed soon enough. '' only reason i am here is because i am friends with conner.. if i wasn't friends with him,... well.. i would still be out on the streets struggling and possibly dieing. '' shrugged,she had been orphaned when she was younger and it was conner who helped her.

Conner was curious to see what she was doing and again she made him jerk in pleasure with that mouth of hers before he groaned deeply as she impaled herself onto him,, sliding his arms around her waist he spared not a second longer of waiting as he rammed himself up into her, shivering in delight as she licked and nipped on his skin.. '' ohhh hmmmm. heh , well... if you had kept doing what you where doing i would have made a huge mess and probably would have pissed you off.. getting me in trouble along with you needing a better bath.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Dai smiled. "I suppose the only reason I said nothing was beacuse i was under the impression that I am beneath you, and not worthy of your hand, Milady."
He wanted to kiss her again, to pull her into his arms and claim her as his own, but still, he hesitated. Instead, he spoke in a husky voice, and said, "If you truly think I'm worthy, and want me, just say so."

~~~~

Silver moaned, feeling the pleasant ache in her naval that came from so massive a cock inside her. She leaned foreward and offered him a teast, riding him, and meeting every one of his movements with one of her own.
She chuckled between pants. "True, I suppose. Last thing I want in hy hair this mornign is sticky semen."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum