The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only))

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only))

Post by Scylothia Tue May 17, 2011 6:23 pm

(gonna skip Dai--since they're both asleep it would be sort of pointless XP)

~~~~

Silver pondered over that as they made it into the courtyard finally. "Hmmm, a ball will work. That way they can dance and bond in a completely socially appropriate manner.The tick will be getting him to focus on her rather than guarding her."
She was pleased to see Deangelous saddled and ready for her. She went to the big stud and patted his neck.
"You must have some damn skilled stablehands, to get him tacked without incident."
Not hesitating, she set her foot in the stirrup and swung her leg up and over, to a few disgruntled and even disapproving looks. Ladies should never straddle a horse.
She rolled her eyes defiantly, and waited for him to get going.
"Ah, don't worry about it. I'm good at keeping secrets."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only))

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 17, 2011 10:08 pm

He grinned, watching her as she climbed up onto the horse, his eyes looking over her lovely backside as she straddled the horse, he knew she never rode side saddle and that never really bothered him, even now he liked it.. " oh trust me.. your horse is nothing compared to King" he grinned as he moved over to his own horse which was an extremely large pure black Clydesdale, the largest he had seen and a bit of a stubborn brute come to think of it.

lightly patting the horses neck who in turn, tossed his head in defiance, he quickly grabbed the reigns and saddle horn and pulled himself up into the saddle, having to take a few seconds to actually hold on as King decided to dance about and toss his head a little more, heaving a heavy sigh as well as nearly rearing up before he calmed down. " easy king." with a snort and a strike of the hoof to the ground he settled . Conner arched a brow at Silver '' see.. he is a little eager to get out and sometimes can't contain himself.. i can't tell you how many of the stable hands he has actually injured."giving a firm nudge to the sides, he held on as King jolted forward in a fast lope " come on Silver."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri May 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Silver chuckled impishly. "My my, bragging on your horse like a hatchling? Silly prince. You seem to have failed to notice that DeAngelous is also a Clydesdale stallion with a foul temper. Quite a pair they make, wouldn't you agree?"
She kicked her mount into a canter after her fiance's stud.
The stallion was always eager to show off, and up against so similar a stallion of course he was inclined to misbehave.
As silver pulled up alongside her fiance` DeAngelous craned his neck to reach over at King, and the dragoness pulled his head aside, putting a little distance between the two fiery Clydesdales as DeAngelous's teeth came together with a resonant CLICK!
"Now, none of that." she scolded him, and he flicked his tail in defiance as they jumped a thick log.
"Sorry about that. He Doesn't like other stallions in his territory."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 29, 2011 3:26 pm

He laughed even as King instinctively danced away from the other stallion trying to bite him. '' hun i love this horse, though he is stubborn as hell, possibly more then me, he is very loyal and has saved my ass more then once.. and i didn't fail to notice, i just don't know your stallion as well as i know mine. " he grinned, arching a brow at D. " but i can see he has the same temper as King. boy do i remember the first time the sucker bit me. . socked him right in his nose, not too hard, but hard enough to let him know he wasn't to do that to me..he hasn't done it again ever since.. well not to me anyways. ''

he shrugged as he continued on the trail to the very large back pastures they had behind the castle, where they had acres of land and plenty of cattle. " he managed to bite and even break a few bones on some of the ranch hands. i am thinking maybe he needs a mare to calm his temper down a bit.. i think we can use some more clydesdales like him around. '' he looked to her and smiled'' maybe get two mares. one for D. as well. i am sure he would like that. have a little mini herd of clydes. . ohhh'' he blinked in surprise he just had a good idea.. '' Nervana needs a new horse. well not too new, she loves the one she has, but i am thinking we can get her a foal, she loves baby animals. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Silver threw back her head in laughter, "Show him who's the alpha dragon, dear. And breeding Nerva a foal sounds like a good idea."
With that, she kept close but not too much so as she let Conner lead her to thier destination.

And sure enough, the she-dragon was able to finally stretch her wings, peering down at the numerous cattle from a bluff.
Her front paws perched on a small tower of rock, beneath the rest of her, she had her long, limber neck curved into an S-shape as she focused on her kill like the predator she was.
Tail twitching dangerously, her beautiful golden form, blotchy feral striped with white and a darker line of gold running down her spine, she leapt off of the bluff, clapping her lovely wings against the air with a hiss of ecstasy.
She circled low above the spooked, stampeding cattle, then pounced on one, furling her wings back to drop suddenly on the stupid beast.
The bull struggled and bellowed against Silver's talons, and then quickly met a brutal end when she snapped her jaws on its throat, and practically ripped it out.
Scenting the air again, flicking out her tongue to use her Jacobson's Organ, she hefted the bull from the bloody ground, and carried it back to the bluff with a satisfied smirk on her lovely face.
"Mmmm, long live the primitive lifestyle."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Conner enjoyed watching his lovely fiance shift into her dragon form once they tethered the horses up. he did the same when he stripped himself of his clothing and shifted, spending the time in spreading his wings and stretching out wide before following her up to the bluff, he wasn't hungry just yet, but he contented himself to watch her eye the cows and bull's before she took off..

His keen eyes watched as she snatched the cow off the ground and brought it back and viciously killing it. laughing he shook his large head , enjoying the fact he was soaking up the sun. " mmmmm but of course, even our dragon's have to keep up with our natural habits." teased, tail twitching lazily as he looked down at the cattle once more, some where still running from fear, and the others, now settled down figuring out they where no longer in danger. or so they think.

----------------------

Nervana slept for several long hours before she slowly stirred, yawning a little as she stretched lazily , she was sore, but not much , so she was able to ignore it for the most part as she opened her eyes and looked up at the sleeping face of Daithon. smiling, finding his arm around her still she shifted only a little as she reached up and gently brushed aside his hair that managed to cover part of his face.

" mmmmm " she had enjoyed her time with Dai, and planned on enjoying it plenty more. yawning again she slowly sat up, carefully and silently slipping out from the bed. cleaning herself up she went to the kettle and refilled it with water. not a coffee drinker, she planned on having a nice cup of warm tea. her taste buds preferred sweet things instead of that bitter coffee. she was going to let Dai sleep a little longer. Maybe have some food brought up by one of the servents. smiling at the thought she gently began to hum a small lullaby that Conner used to sing to her when she was younger.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Silver chuckled, deep and throaty in this form--almost a soft growling sound. "Of course, my love. If it were not for our primitive habits what for us is still left in the world?"
With a few skilled tears with her jaws, she had the bull opened up. She gave the haunch a small but hot blast of golden flame. She ripped it off and fed upon it, lying down on the sunny bluff, her wings and frankly her whole body draped across the stone luxuriously.
It wasn't long before she was cracking bones and sucking marrow. She licked her scaly lips, then rose slowly and stretched like a lazy lioness before walking over to her mate, licking behind his ear frill and then nuzzling his cheek before she plopped down next to him. She leaned against him and rested her head on her paws, humming deeply. She wrapped her tail around his as it swished, then said.
"You're damn sexy in both forms, Princey. And I hope I'm not the only one to think so. Now that I've had time to get used to the idea I'm starting to look forward to our little union. After all, at least you and I know each other, unlike that poor Elven Princess from Hadria, who has to not only marry a man she doesn't know but from the other side."
She lifted her head to look down at the cattle, watching thier lazy movements. "I'm sure she's just doing it to protect her people, but damn."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:19 pm

he watched her lazily munch and cook the cow with her flame, and munch some more on the meat and bone.he gave a grin of his own as he watched her." got a point there. " he waited till she was finished and curious on what she was doing he watched her and nearly gave a rumbling of delight as she licked behind his ear frill and then nuzzled him. he nuzzled her in return as she plopped down next to him, shfting a little he nudged and nibbled her neck lightly. " mmm glad you think so, many will be jealous of you , you know"

he teased, shifting again as he leaned against her, enjoying the cuddling. " mmm one must do what they gotta do , i am sure the princess will find something that is worth the marriage to a perfect stranger."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Silver rumbled softly, enjoying the company of her newly acquired mate.
"Oh, believe me prince, I know. And to them I say, 'Look but don't touch'. least not while I'm within a couple hours' flight from wherever you are. If I'm so far away you can't reach me in a day? Yes, feel free to indulge on your little harem. But if not--remember that we shes are as territorial over our males as you are of us. I won't hesitate to strike one down."
She dropped her head to her paws again, purring in the dragon's way, and sighed happily.
"I have no doubt she will."

~~~~~

Daithon woke up slowly to her humming, recalling his last waking events. "Mmmm, weren't you supposed to go riding this afternoon?" he mused, groaning happily, eyes closed and a smile on his face. He rolled over and laid down on his belly, hugging his pillow as he opened one gorgeous red eye to look at her.
"Hello again. Sleep well?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:09 pm

He laughed softly before shaking his head, nuzzling her again" oh i know, don't worry i made a promise to come to you whenever i want some loving. " he teased, rumbling again as he licked her lightly , doing a little light grooming" mmm wondering what daithon and nervana are doing, she was supposed to go out riding.. but i haven't seen her come out yet. " considering the horses where in the back with the cows. running around. he saw the horses, but not nervana.

---------------------

Nervana turned around as she heard him speak, smiling she took her cup of tea with her as she went over ot him and sat down on the bed, reaching over to lightly run her fingers up and down his bare back. " mmmm i was.. but i think i decided not too. would rather stay in here with you. " she flushed a little before smiling again. " oh i slept very well thank you , and how about you?" taking a few long sips of her tea she set the ccup down beflre leaning down and nuzzled his neck before kissing his cheek. " you know your extremely handsome when you just wake up."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Silver purred her dragon's purr, closing her bright eyes and leaning into his cool tongue. She lifted her frills to disperse the solar heat, and then groomed him in return. Her tail swayed gently as she listened to his luxurious voice.
"Hmm, that's odd for her to do something instead of riding, isn't it? At least that's how I remember her."
She purred gently as she bonded with her mate through the grooming, then suddenly her tail smacked down onto the stone--she'd riddled it out.
"Wait... Well now isn't that something?"
She opened her toothy jaw in a booming laugh, then nudged Conner with her nose. "I know you smelled it too--if I was able to. There were traces of heat-scent in the hallway before we left, mixed with hers. And then there was the arousal spice you bucks put off, which is something we does can pick up easily.
"And no one was able to explain where they were or that they'd seen them. I'll be damned, that's what they're up to. I'd bet my dinner on it. Daithon's scored his lady."

~~~~~

Dai shivered at the soft touch along his spine. He chuckled. "How long was I out? Damn, I felt like I've been asleep for weeks. What's in that tea?"
He growled in pleasantry as she nuzzled him, and he lifted his chin so she could reach better.
"Oh I do, do I? Well, thank you. So do you."
He rolled over, muscles flexing beautifully as he twisted and stretched. Then he plopped his head back down on the pillow.
"Wonder what His Highness is up to today. This morning in the ring he was acting much more pleasantly than he has in three years. Calm, relaxed, and dare I say it, satisfied. "
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:42 pm

He was busy concentrating on grooming her so when she smacked her tail down on the stone he nearly jumped in surprise. blinking and looking at her curiously. He hadn't known what to expect but the moment she mentioned heat scent he was already on alert and silently swearing. " oh bloody hell , why didn't i catch that?" he nearly got up when he caught the rest of what she said, freezing he stared at her before speaking. " true, but how can you be a hundred percent sure she is with Dai?. no even i know the whereabouts of all my men. " he was getting slightly worried. getting up and stretched he shifted from foot to foot. " she was attacked by another dragon a few years back. which is why i don't like leaving her alone, especially during her heat season. " he grumbled, he loved nervana but the woman really didn't know how to fight back against an attacker." bah , woman now you got me riled up. i want to check on her but then again if Dai finally scored his lady i really don't want to embarrass them.. Her especially. " she may not know how to fight back but damn she could kick his ass any day with just a few specially selected words to rip his hide.

-------------------------------

She laughed softly as she gave a light kiss to his lips" a few hours at the most. its not that late in the day though. mmm and its just a simple herb tea, this one however designed to wake you up , not to put you to sleep" teased" gives natural energy too. i am low on my ingredients though so i do need to either go out and harvest some herbs or buy some from the market."

She thought for a moment before smiling" probably off chasing a woman's skirt or something.. ahh really ?" arched a brow, hearing Conner acting like that did sound strange." mmm wonder why that is.. i will have to ask him later when i see him though." she watched him plop his head back down on the pillow, so giving him another smile she reached up and lightly ran her fingers through his hair." mmm think we should get up though. granted i really don't want to but us being absent all day would definitely through up concern.. especially from Conner since he is a bit... over protective of me."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:02 pm

Silver gave him an apologetic look. "Sorry to startle you... but I just know she's with him. Feminine intuition. besides, his scent trails were very closely mingled with hers--plus the arousal musk you bucks put off. I have faith. And even if it isn't Dai, however improbable, I know he's very close to her and so nothing will happen with him around to protect her.
"But I'll have you know, those scents were coming from Daithon's private room."

~~~~

Dai grinned, purring deep in his baritone. "Mmm the best herbs are the freshest. I'll take you out so you can gather them."
He groaned and sat up, taking the tea and sniffing it before taking a deep swig.
"Delicious as always. And I suppose you're right. Conner's probably already freaking out."
He downed the tea, licking his lips, and then arose, his beautiful, well-trained body catching the firelight very seductively as he dressed. He brushed his hair until it was silken, and generally spruced himself up. He was the captain of the guard, dammit, and he was proud of his station and his work. If he was going out in public, he would reflect that pride.
"...That reminds me. I need to talk to Conner if we find him. Want to tell him I accept the promotion."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 pm

He tilted his head a little curiously before looking back towards the castle, scenting the air for himself before snorting" well look at that. your right.. heh, " he gives a slow toothy dragon grin."never would have thought it would have been that easy to get those two together.. mmmmm maybe it will lead to marriage? a union between the two would be a good thing. " he stretched his wings out some more before settling down against her, laying his head across her back as he soaked in the sun's warm rays. " and its alright that you startled me. i was just not expecting it. heh. so now.. do you feel better? now that you got a chance to spread those lovely wings of yours."

----------------

Nervana smiled big" really? i would really love that. " she blushed brightly at the praise of her Tea before getting up and watching his lovely body as he went about before getting dressed and fixed up." thank you , glad you enjoy it. i will gladly make more for you any day. "

She got up and cleaned things up before looking back towards him in surprise" you are? . ohhhhh thats wonderful Dai. i know Conner will like that alot , and i know you will enjoy it. "She couldn't help the grin as she moved over to him and fixed his collar a little. " we can probably find him out in the fields.. i think him and Silver went flying. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Silver arched one scaly, spiked brow at him. "You can smell that from here? Sheesh."
She watched him spread his lovely emerald green wings, and arched her neck back to groom his flight arms, her tail swaying gently again. "Mmm it would definitely be a good thing. I can't wait to see her. It's been far too long since I've seen anyone here in the castle."
She paused her grooming the serpentine her neck around the other way, and nuzzle him. "I do feel much better. Feel like a dragoness again."

~~~~

Dai grinned. "Of course I'd do that. And I would happily accept that tea any day."
He held dutifully still while she corrected his collar, grinning the whole time. "I certainly hope so. And it is a great honor to serve as such." He paused as her last statement. "Silver? As in lady Silver Sign? I didn't know she was here."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Conner laughed , enjoying the bit of grooming she was doing to his flight arms. " yes , i have a good sense of smell, that and the wind helps by carrying it this way a bit. its faint.. but i can still pick it up." He shifted his massive body again, glancing down at the cattle in thought as he held still for her attention's. " that's good, glad you feel that way. ohhh just had an idea. " he looked up and gave another toothy grin. " what if we convinced Nervana to come fly with us?. she would definitely enjoy that and Dai can be with her.. "

----------------------------

She blushed more as he continued to praise her on her good tea. sliding her fingers over his now smooth collar she leaned up and kissed his cheek" your a very sweet man you know that. ?. " she couldn't help but nuzzle his neck, just under his chin a little, he smelled so damn good and it was intoxicating, she wanted to rub up against him forever.

At his question she pulled back a little and blushed even more. " yes. as in Silver Sign.. .. and neither did i until i could practically smell her on Conner. her scent is all up and down the hallway's too.. mixed of course, with conner's. but i haven't seen her. so i don't really know exactly where she is at."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:28 am

Silver flicked her tongue, then smiled. "You know, that'd be great. I've been wanting to see her anyway... and wait till she hears the news about us. And I'd like to meet Daithon as well. He sounds like a loyal one."
She nipped his nose--a dragons' kiss--and then rose, her golden haunches steadfast as she crouched down, wings half furled, poised to take off.

~~~~

Dai smiled and instinctively lifted his chin to accept her nuzzlings. He had to admit he liked it--though he was still processing the fact that his lady had accepted him. "Hmm, Lady Silver Sign comes from a distinct line of nobility dating back to the heathen kings. I wonder why she'd be bedding Conner, if that is the case?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:28 pm

He snorted from her nip to his nose, something he wasn't used to but enjoyed it anyways as he nudged her gently , getting up quickly as he watched her. " mm and she will be very happy to see you.. i know she has been missing you something awful. heh. oh and i am sure Daithon will be with her. " he hunched down next to her, stretching his wings out slightly before leaping off the ledge, nose diving til the last minute before suddenly spreading his wings out, letting the wind jerk him up as he caught it and then soared across the sky, glancing up at her and gave her a look that said for her to hurry up.

-------------------

Nervana couldn't help but smile again as Dai lifted his chin for her, she gave him a gentle kiss on the chin before pulling back, sliding her fingers down his arm before slipping her small hand into his." mmmm i know this. she is my best friend. and i do not know. i have theories but they are just that,.. simple theories. " giving a gentle tug she headed for the door. " well come on. i am eager to go outside. feel the air."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum