The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only))

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:16 pm

she sighed and rolled her eyes slightly '' stop calling me that. you know my name, please do use it. '' though at his words she frowned, '' why would you even think that? i am of the same rank of you , and don't you dare bring up the fact i am Conners best friend.. '' she only said that as an after thought as she watched him, noticng the slight different pitch in his voice, on how deeper and huskier it went. for some reason it made her blush again. '' you are certainly not beneath me. '' atleast not yet physically.. good lord her thoughts where going to get her in trouble, yet she didn't ignore them as she heard his words, slowly releasing the breath she held as she stepped closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck tentatively as , sinking her fingers into his hair as she brushed another kiss on his lips, voice low as she spoke again'' definitely think your worthy, i don't just choose anyone Dai, and if this isn't me telling you and showing you that i want you then i don't know what else to do. '', she was half wondering what in the hell got into her, and barely figured she might have just entered her season, dragon's way of saying they got horny suddenly because of being fertile. Though her mind was definitely not paying attention to the little voice in her head.
--------

Conner gave a small laugh at her answer before leaning forward to take the offered teat, latching onto it and sucking before gently running his teeth over her nipple, biting down just a little as his hands tightened on her waist, controling her movements this time as he continued to push up into her roughly , he was going to get her on the edge of her release before stopping and moving her. Hoping to surprise her and get her to realize it was his payback to her for that serious torture she recently just gave.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Born to Rule (( mature, R. for Scy only))

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Daithon smiled. Her straddling him this suddenly was definately a cue, and the only one he still needed. He moved in close then, pausing a moment just before he siezed her lips into a kiss. The first kiss was a test, but the second, oh the second was much stronger; a relase of many pent up emotions all at once. A kiss that was very intense, and very erotic. He wanted her, and he had wanted her for a long time. He noted with some humble amusement that his loins were responding.

~~~~

Silver was definately going to have to get used to having so virile a mate. His size and his skill had once again rid her of her capacity for cognitive speech. Instead she was reduced to panicked moaning and needy cries of ecstasy. At least, until he dropped off his thrusts, just as she'd been ready to come.
Payback? Sure, whatever. SHe gave him a good slice for it--right across his shoulder. This arrogant bastard was going to have to learn.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:54 pm

she enjoyed the first kiss he did, a tentive one that she responded to slowly , he surprised her with the second stronger one, giving a gentle moan against his mouth she kissed him back, though a little shyly at first as she followed what he was doing, learning really from his kiss, as she slid her hands over his bare chest slowly, exploring the vast amount of smooth skin there even as she felt him stir under her, which made her flush even more but she didn't stop.

----------

Conner gave a hiss of pain from the slice on his shoulder but he didn't retaliate in kind. pullng her off of him and turning her completely around he pulled her back against his chest, nipping her ear as he reached behind him somewhere and picked up a thick leather strap before looping it quickly around her wrists.. '' can't have you doing that again now can we?. '' he teased, he figured she hadn't seen the latches yet on the wall closer to the tub , which ironically was in front of her. reaching over he latched the leather strap to it, knowing damn well the straps would definitely hold her since they where treated for dragons,. '' now be a good girl and enjoy yourself yes?"

he teased as he slid his hands over her arms and shoulders then down her sides a little to around her front where he cupped both of her breasts and slowly teased them, pinching and rolling her nipples between his fingers lightly before sliding both of his hands down her belly and in between her legs, since he still had her sitting on his lap now he pushed her legs further apart, exposing her to the air in the room as he slid his fingers over her clit slowly. he was doing this to distract her as he slid two fingers into her channel, deep to his knuckles, moving them in and out slowly before going quick, then slow again, doing this several times to bring her back to her high..He was enjoying this greatly as he nuzzled her neck , kissing and nipping gently while his hands worked on her.

She would probably kill him later for teasing her like this but he didn't care, she slashed him, so he was going to drag her pleasure out alot longer then he originally wanted, make her wait for that ultimate finish. He continued to slid his fingers in and out of her, slowing down whenever she got too excited and near her finish, and once she was no longer near, he would spead up and tease her agian, ever now and then playing with her clit and breasts. .. his body ached for hers but he forced himself to hold off, much the same torture to him as to her.

After a while he lifted her up a little, rubbing his cock over her slowly before every so teasingly allowed her to sink on to his length again, buried deep in her but held her hips still so she couldn't move.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:53 am

Dai sighed softly. "You are a fine one, Nervana. It honors me to have been at your side all these years." He ran his hands down her sides, stroking them with his thumbs. Then he did something uncharacteristically bold, and rolled her so that she lay beneath him on the bed. But he kept his weight from her. "...But are you sure you're ready to surrender your chastity, for me?"

~~~~~

Silver growled. "She-dragons don't like being tied up, Princey." she warned.
"You'll pay for this later. I'll--"
But whatever threat she had been about to snarl was cut off by a moan of need as her teats rolled between his fingers.
There was little else cohesive she was able to say as he continued his maddening teasing. She was grateful that her season was months away, otherwise it would have been even worse.
She gasped as his fingers worked inside, groaning in unmet need every time he brought her to the edge then stopped, and in time her tone became a sound that was just this side of begging.
Her hair was soaked from sweat combined with the dampness of the bathroom, she was so wet that her fluids were trickling down the inside of her thighs, and her passage ached so much to be filled it hurt. She leaned foreward, and screamed in frustration mixed with incredible pleasure as he finally filled her with his cock, and she clamped down her inner muscles around him. "...Just fucking finish it already." she growled at him.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:36 am

Nervana smiled at his words , enjoying the stroking he was doing to her sides but before she could get a chance to respond , he took her by surprise and rolled her over, giving a squeak from it she looked up at him, releasing the breath she had been holding before smiling, figuring he would be asking that question several more times. reaching up she caressed his cheek lovely before kissing him again, a slow gentle kiss before laying back completely on the bed. '' Dai love.. you can ask me that question thousand's of times, and my answer will still be the same, yes i am sure i am ready to give it to you , but only you . '' she didn't mind that he kept asking her that, it was sweet that he was worried for her. sliding her hands lightly over his bare chest she looked up at him, completely relaxed. '' i want to enjoy this. .. its special... to me it is atleast , being with you. ''

-------

Conner grinned even as he released a moan of delight from her muscles clamping down on him. he finally got her to practically beg.. licking his lips slightly he nipped her shoulder again '' see got you begging now.. '' teased as he slid his hands to her hips and held her still and with a deep growl he gave up on play time as he pulled completely out before shoving himself back in her again, fast and hard, he was getting down to business and was enjoying it as he leaned up and began ramming himself into her unmercifully. Ignoring any of her pleas if she so much as gave any.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Dai smiled then. He leaned down, and, almost hesitant at first, gave her a deep kiss, long and gentle. He lowered his weight onto her, slowly, and watching for any signs of nervousness or discomfort. But he found little to none, and so he allowed himself to let loose a little, enjoying the feel of her hands on his bare chest. "Well, if it isn't a cliche`, it's special to be with you as well. And an honor..."
He closed his eyes and nuzzled her, gently sliding his hands up her sides again, then sliding them back down, lifting the hem of her dress to caress her bare flesh beneath it. His loins got a little stiffer just at the prospect.

~~~~~

"Almost, but not quite princey. Same as you." she muttered, really wishing this was over already. The last forty-eight hours she'd done nothing but sleep and be a sex toy for him, and she was feeling a little clausterphobic.
But that didn't disguise the incredible agony of pleasure she felt ripping through her body now as he got serious. Her moans got louder and louder, and more needy, until the volume of her cries echoed off of the stone walls. She made no pleas for him to cease, though she was torn between wanting away from him and her need for him to finally bring her to orgasm. There were a few tears trickling down her cheeks, but what they were form she didn't know.
She felt her body tighten, and prepare for much needed release, and she whimpered, expecting him to pull out once again and leave her unsatisfied. THen she'd have to wait even longer to be free of the bonds cutting into her wrists, and from the male she'd once considered a close friend.
But, it came as a great surprise when finally she felt the sweet bliss of climax, actually several at once, like last night, practically rip her nervous system apart. Her pride forgotten in way of need, she screamed and shuddered, and finally her torso relaxed, and she leand foreward, panting.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Nervana relaxed even more at his words, kissing him back slowly , enjoying every bit of it, she was thankful that he was going slow, going to damn fast probably would have freaked her out. after a while she slid her hands over his chest and shoulders again, then over his back before going down to the waist band of his pants, giving a gentle tug, sucking in a breath of surprise as his hands on her bare skin. it was a surprise , yet a delightful one that she enjoyed greatly. . Nuzzling his neck lightly she lifted her hips up just a little to allow him to push her dress up even more. though in order for it to come off he would have to undo the strings in the back before pulling it over her head.

--------

Conner cried out his own pleasure the moment he felt her reach her climax, which triggered one of his own as he swelled and pushed hard against her, holding himself there as he released his essence into her over and over again before finally stopping, sighing and panting he reached over and untied her hands, pulling her back with him and gently rubbed her wrists, he hadn't meant to tie them tight..

Sighing softly and feeling a bit of guilt he lightly nuzzled her neck, '' just relax okay silver. ' he gently rubbed her wrists a little more, using a massage method as they sat in the water, every now and then soaking her hands in the water since it had natural herbs in it.. its how he usually healed quickly from training and battles.. he wasn't in any hurry and he was sure she needed to catch her breath.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:22 am

Almost as if he could read her mind, Daithon moved his hands from stroking her warm flesh to erotically trailing them up her sides, pulling her up just enough so he could very slowly untie the laces that held her dress in place. He smiled when she tugged at his belt, but didn't reject the idea. "...Go ahead."

~~~~

Silver still had tears rolling down her cheeks, wincing as her aching wrists were freed from the leather straps. She didn't object to him rubbing them, and she noted a few drops of blood that came off onto his strong hands. The fight was gone from her for the moment, and she did relax, deep in thought. She had to admit the fact that he hadn't pulled out was pleasant, and she watched as he worked over her wounded wrists.
When he was sweet like this, it was hard to remember why she had such negative feelings toward him. In this softer side she saw and remembered the boy she'd once known. She closed her eyes a moment. If she kept thinking like that, she may just fall in love with her fiancee. Now wasn't that a novel idea?
Silver did have to admit to herself though that her wrists did feel better. "...Sorry. It's just that, here I am, engaged to a man I don't love, and hardly know anymore. I was shoved into a dark bedroom and locked inside, only to spend most of the last twenty-four hours asleep or being mated. It makes me feel like little more than a sex toy."
As he nuzzled her neck, she responded in turn and leaned her head back a little, on instinct. It was a pleasant sensation. "...Frankly, it's made me feel cheap."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:07 am

Nervana felt the rush of heat to her cheek's from her blush as he told her to go ahead. she was still shy, but took her time to push that aside as she slid her hands to his front, trying to ignore his wandering hands on her flesh, she felt the moment the dress loosened as she leaned up to give him room to remove it.

taking a slow breath and bitting her lower lip she undid his belt, slowly working it through his pant loops before tossing it aside, fumbling a few times with his buttons before she managed to slip them out of their holes and get his pants undone. Daring to look up at his face while she slowly slid his pants down she wanted to see his expression. wanting to make sure she was doing something that he didn't mind.

------

Hearing her words he sighed and lightly pressed a gentle kiss to her shoulder and neck, he never really did this with the harem girls since he didn't feel any connection to them but Silver was different, they used to be friends and right now he was working on trying to rekindle that relationship.. though he had to admit... he was starting off real shitty on it. '' do not apologize.. you have nothing to apologize for... frankly.... think i could have acted a little better... hormones tend to screw things up though.. '' he was trying to be as gentle as possible with her wrists. .

Enjoying the fact she leaned her head back when he nuzzled her, shifting his hips a little to lean back he picked up one of the rags and soaped it up before starting with her shoulders and arms, slowly soaping them down , again mindful of her wrists.. '' you silver.. are definitely not cheap.. harem girls are.. you.. definitely not.. so don't be thinking that again. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Dai's expression was gentle, tender, and even inviting. He was smiling, and moved his legs in accordance with her hands so that it was easy for him to just kick his pants off and away. He kept his weight off of her though, as he finished unlacing her dress.
The look in his red eyes was intense as he locked them with hers, his loins stiff and ready, but his manner slow, and affectionate, and considerate of her inexperience.
With a touch as gentle as a dragonfly, he began to slide the cloth from her shoulders, giving her a kiss, deep and rich, but still highly respectful. He did not take lightly the gift she was preparing to give him. Every scar on his beautiful body had been recieved in service to her and to the crown, and each was a symbol of his loyalty to both, and of his respect.

~~~~

Silver wanted to come back with a retort. "Prove it." she wanted to say, but she held her tongue. He already was proving it in his intimate caresses, the tenderness with which he bathed her, the softness in his tone as he spoke.
She shivered, and goose pimples covered her skin as he kissed it. She sat in silence for a while, letting him work over her body, then spoke softly. "...What happened to us, all those years ago? What was it that drove the wedge between us? I can't even remember."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:11 pm

she watched him curiously now as he stepped out of his pants and kicked them away, she couldn't believe how respectful he was being but then again, that was his nature, and his gentleness was enough to make any woman want him. She looked him over, getting a good look of his body before looking up and had his gaze lock with hers, which made her blush all the more, no idea why but it did.

Licking her lower lip out of nervousness, she kept her eyes locked with his, almost afraid to look away as she slowly slid her finger tips over his chest, down his stomach and over his hips, every now and then stopping to trace a scar or two, most she remembered how he got. others, she couldn't figure out, and just guessed he got those while protecting her friend.

She held still and allowed her eyes to drift closed whe he kissed her, giving a soft groan of delight she kissed him back ,enjoying his taste as she held still as she felt him slide the cloth from her shoulders, her body felt heated so the moment the air touched her skin she squirmed just a little before holding still again, pulling her hands away from his hips so she could slide the dress off her arms and let it pool at her waist on the bed.

~~~~~~~~

He kept quiet as he watched Silver while his hands worked to soothe the sores on her wrists, when she shivered and saw a bunch of goose pimples raise over her flesh he grew curious and lightly nipped her shoulder playfully. '' heh i know its not cold in here.so your getting goose pimples for some other reason.. ''

At her question he sighed and closed his eyes, resting his chin on her shoulder now as he thought it over..'' i am not sure... actually ... could have been the year puberty set in. . heh . think we both got bitchy about something or another and then just split from there.. i nearly forgot how unbareable we dragon's get when going through the maturing stage.. and no.. don't blame it all on me too . i do recall a certain dragoness biting my head off for something or another i accidentally did. can't remember what it was now but i remember the ass chewing i got. not something i tend to forget when at that time ,scared the scales right off me. '' he grinned, looking to her.'' first time ever i was actually afraid of a dragoness.. figured you would chop something off at that point. you got scary on me and it was down right confusing.''' he had to admit, she wasn't that scary any more, though her temper sure as hell got alot meaner..

sliding his hands up and down her arms now he looked to her again, he had sensed her beint restless earlier. He had a sneaky suspicion it was because she hadn't been out flying yet.He wasn't cruel like that to keep her from doing what was natural.. his father maybe.. him,.. he was glad he didn't get that trait.. '' mmm i am going out later, in those back fields father created for us to fly without any dangers .. would you like to come?.. we can even hunt . got lots of fat juicy cows you scare .. '' he teased, keeping his eyes locked on her face.. Hopefully he was showing her he couldn't be a complete neanderthal.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:06 am

Daithon was getting anxious now. But he kept a firm reign upon himself--something resulting from his military discipline--as he smiled into thier kiss, and helped her tug the silky pool of fabric away. Even in this he was gentle. He didn't want to destroy one of her favorite dresses in his need.
He pushed himself up then, focusing on her beautiful eyes a moment before allowing himself to look at her body, her skin so delicate it looked as though silk could break it, but he knew for a fact that many people who had come to that same conclusion has severely underestimated her.
He'd seen her strength with his own eyes many times, and the fealressness on her face the few times she'd bandaged him up.
And the knowledge of her strength only aroused him more. He'd thought his loins couldn't get much tighter, but they certainly responded as he recalled her power.
He laid down upon her again, this time easing his full weight down a little at a time, testing her limits and how much she was comfortable with before, watching her face for any signs of disapproval or hesitation, he gently pressed his erection against the wetness between her legs he was delighted to discover.
But still, he didn't make the tie yet. Pressing against her still, to help her adapt to the idea, he lowered his kisses to her collarbone, and then across her supple, soft breast to one of her teats. kissing it gently, again, ever testing, ever cautious.
For him, he was still just this side of breaking taboo.
But his growing need wouldn't accept that hesitation much longer.

~~~~~~

Silver couldn't help but giggle a little at Conner's remark about her goose pimples. "Heh, and what exactly are you suggesting, Prince? That your kisses are perhaps the cause?"
By now, his gentle spirits were tempting her into happiness again, and she looked at him over her shoulder, his alluring dark hair--she'd always been turned on by black hair in human men, but seeing it in Draconium silk form set her spine on edge. FUnny how hair could do such a thing. His lips, full and lucious, his eyes sharp and deadly. Studying him so intensely was arousing her again, and if she wasn't feeling so clausterphobic by the indoors then she likely would have lain down for him again. Maybe later. After all, even with his incredible size and stamina, she still wasn't sore. Perhaps it was a sign they were compatible after all.
She turned around to face him a little beeter now, her side pressed against his torso. That was when she gave him the kiss. A deeper, much more affectionate kiss than she'd given him before, these last twenty-four hours, when her kisses were born of lust. THis one came from emotion.
"...I think I remember. I was angry because I was embarassed. I had just started my monthly, and you saw me naked for the first time as I was tending to it. Even had your nose lifted to the scent.
"But, now that I've matured I can come to forgive you for that. You were only being a member of your sex, as I was. It was a perfectly natural reaction from a maturing male, and you couldn't control it anymore than I could control the flow between my legs."
She kissed him again. "...Funny how talking about the past leads to hopeful prospects for the future. keep showing me this softer part of you once in a while and I may just fall in love with you, my Prince."
Nuzzling him sweetly, she smiled. Her wrists and her spirits were feeling much better now. "The open sky sounds wonderful right now. Besides, I'd be curious to see how much you've filled out in these last few years, to be so pleasing to my eyes in this form."

She massaged his shoulders a moment, now fully facing him. "if this marriage is going to be, I only ask two things: that you don't leave me alone to raise any young you sire out of me, and that you won't screw around with those harlots down the hall whem I'm little more than a ride or a flight away."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:41 am

Nervana couldn't help but chew on her lower lip a little as he helped her take the rest of her dress off, greatful for the fact that he was careful enough not to rip it. Once fully nude she laid back on the bed, her raven black hair fanned out over the bed as she relaxed completely , still nervous but only because she didn't know what to do. Feeling his eyes roam over her body made her blush a little, but her arousal overpowered the shyness in her as she boldly looked him over as well, giving his body a thorough once over, not wanting to miss a single thing. inlcuding his impressive erection, which only made her squirm a little more.

She couldn't figure out what he was thinking but the look she saw in his eyes made her think he was approving of something, she just wished she could tell what, as he started to bare his weight down on her slowly , she stayed relaxed, once again greatful for his tenderness and slowness,as he came down she reached up with one hand and caressed his cheek, sucking in a slight surprised breath to feel his length rubbing against her wetness, it was a shock but even the gentle rub had her arch up a little, it felt good and instinctively she moved her legs to accomadate his hips. .

she had to supress a surprised laugh though as his kissed skimmed over her skin, she was a little ticklish on her collar bone, though her laugh turned into a small gasp as she felt his warm mouth go across her breast to her teat, which perked even more to his warmth breath to the point it nearly hurt. sliding her fingers through his hair again she ever so slightly lifted her breast up to him more, wanting to encourage him to keep going, she wanted to experience everything with him and didn't want him holding back.

=============

Giving a cocky grin ahe shrugged'' maybe they are, but who knows.. perhaps you felt a little chill up your spine to cause them?" he was teasing her now, sensing her relaxing which in turn made him relax. and when she looked at him from over her shoulder he couldn't help but give her cheek a gentle nuzzle.

He felt her eyes upon him and when he looked up at her , he was sure he had a shocked look on his face when she turned her side against his torso and gave him a deep kiss. definitely not expecting that, but he was not about to complain.closing his eyes he kissed her back , only feeling a slight difference from her earlier kisses as he slid his hands over her side now.

He pulled back when she did and nearly laughed with a light blush on his cheeks which he blamed on the steam in the water, when she retold the events on what she remembered'' ahh yes.. that was a bit embarrassing and i do recall myself a little... over run by my nature.. and you definitely looked lovely that first time i saw you naked. '' he grinned, leaning back against the side of the tub and took a hold of her hips to help her turn completely around on his lap. she nearly killed him with that and it took all his might not to groan in delight and grow stiff again. considering he was already halfway there.'' mmm glad i got your forgiveness then, makes me feel better.. i hadn't meant to come upon you like that anyways. .. i considered myself lucky you hadn't gutted me. ''

He gave a slight nod when she mentioned how funny it was that on talking bout the past could bring a brighter future. hopeful one anyways.. '' aww your not in love with me yet?" he teased, lazily sliding his hands up and down her sides, not really trying to arouse her.. '' well then i will try my damned hardest to show you more of the inner softy in me.. might have to dig a little though '' he grinned.. '' oh i have definitely filled out .. though i think you might just fall in love with me right then and there when i show you , but if the lady wishes to see me , i will gladly show her.. ''

he arched a brow at her request before grimacing.. give up the harem girls?.. man that is going to be hard. he kept that to himself as he gave a slow dramatic sigh before smiling a little and leaned forward and lightly nuzzled her neck, giving her collar bone a gentle nip before moving down to lick then suck on one of her teats, before releasing it. the whole time his hands stayed right on her sides.. '' mmm i promise i won't leave you with the young ones.. i enjoy kids anyways. . that and its not fair to leave the mother to do it alone.. . as for the... other gals. i will try my outmost best to stay away from them, but your asking me to break a habit i have had for two years or more now.... so if i accidentally slip up once or twice i will gladly take any punishment.. . but i do promise to try my damned hardest to stay away from them.. i can even go as far as asking father to find them a new home, you would like this yes?" he looked up at her , his expression calm and a little hopeful as he lazily licked a drip of water off the swell of her breast, hoping she would except. he had admitted he had a bad habit with those gals. but they where definitely nothing compared to the one currently on his lap.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:08 am

Dai was very in tune to her signals, and responded in kind by sucking a bit harder on her teat. His hands slid up her sides, and his loins finished stiffening.
He pressed his erection even more tightly against her core, his breath husky. He gave her a deep kiss, then lifted his hand to her other nipple before, finally, answering his need and the growing need he sensed in her, lifted his hips a little.He pressed the head of his cock against her entrance, then, pulling away from the kisses to lock eyes with her, his gaze almost asking her if she was ready, he pushed his tip inside. Slowly, as carefully and gently as the rest of his behavior had been, began to sink himself into her warm, inviting core, paushing every inch to let her adjust.
He came upon her maidenhead, then, giving her a kiss to help distract her from the momentary pain, he gently broke through it, claiming her virginity for his own. He finished burying himself inside her body, then held still, watching her face very intensely as she adjusted and became comfortable, though his aching member begged for him to thrust.

~~~~

Silver blushed, but grinned when he mentioned she had looked good naked that first time--with her legs spread as she tended to her then still new monthly--and nuzzled him back. "Why, thank you. Glad That I appealed to you even then. And I wanted to gut you, so badly. Luckily for us both I didnt."
She cntinued to smile as he mentioned trying his damnedest to make her fall in love with him. "Hehehe, like I said, keep it up and it should be easy. And I greatly look foreword to seeing your full glory."

silver also listened as he expressed his concerns about the harem girls. She shook her head, hugging him before gently pulling away and climbing out of the tub. "I think you misunderstand me, Prince. I'm not asking you to give up your harem girls. All I'm asking is that you don't play with them when I'm close by.'
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:58 pm

she couldn't help the small moan of pleasure as he sucked harder on her teat, then was shocked as his hand came up to her other breast to tease and draw another moan from her, she rubbed a little against him as he pressed more against her core before kissing him back deeply , sliding her hands up his arms and over his shoulders then down his chest,. slowly tracing some of his scars and muscles, she felt him move and press his tip against her entrance before letting him break the kiss.

looking up at him as he pulled back she kept herself relaxed, her gaze on him lovingly and barely gave him a small nod to let him know she was ready before she felt him pushing into, her eyes widened slightly , feeling herself stretch from his size, though thankful for when he paused every inch, it was a little uncomfortable but something she could handle and easily keep relaxed from.

It didn't take long before she felt him stop, this part she knew would heart, it was unavoidable she knew that, but was great full for the fact that he leaned down and kissed her to distract her, kissing him back slowly she gave a small whimper as he took her virginity,her nails dug into his arm and she was unable to help the single tear th at escaped from her eyes, she was quick to hide it though, turning her head and quickly wiping it away before looking up at him, taking in a slow deep breath as she felt him buried fully in her, definitely strange but as she relaxed and the pain already gone , she quickly got used to it, and reached up to lightly caress his cheek.'' i m alright, don't frown or you will get early wrinkles. '' teased, though she waited for several long minutes before she tested any movement, slowly moving her hips just a hair, eyes widening though in surprise when it made him move in her.. licking her lips in anticipation for more she leaned up and lightly nipped his chin.. '' you can move now love.'

------------------

he grinned as he hugged her back before allowing her to get up and out of the tub, he watched her a little, looking her body over as the water glistened on her sun kissed skin.. '' mm? .. oh well then, in that case i can handle it. and yea, definitely glad you didn't gut me then. '' he washed up a little before climbing out of the bath as well and picked up a towel to dry off.. '' well , let us get dressed, and we can go ride out on some horses.. '' he frowned for a moment, he hadn't heard from Nervana yet and hopefully she was still here.. '' maybe we can get Nervana and Daithon to come along.. .. its been a while since she has gone out flying. and i am sure she is aching to do so just as badly as you."

he grinned, leaning over to press a kiss to her shoulder, he was definitely going to enjoy getting her to love him. '' you remember Nervana yes? ,heh i actually think that was the only female you didn't get pissed off at and actually like. '' he could be wrong. then again he also had a sneaky feeling that Nervana was a little tied up at the moment in something.. he just hoped his pushing finally got the two in the right direction, if not, he will gladly keep doing it .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 01, 2011 2:55 am

Daithon was watching her very closely, even a little nervous as she winced and had to wipe away a tear. But when she let him know she was alright, he smiled and gave her a kiss before whispering, "I'll be gentle."
Then, keeping true to his word, he began to move, slowly starting to pull out, his non-supporting hand--one still held her hips at the ideal angle to his--starting to gently massage her side, his extra weight braced upon a bent knee.
Once almost entirely out, he started to slide back in again, and of course remaining slow and considerate. He wanted her to enjoy her first time, especially even more since she'd chosen him as her first partner.
And especially because he loved her, dearly.
During it all, his speed slowly accelerated, picking up a little every time he felt her body relax and loosen enough to comfortably accomidate his. He gave her a deep, deep kiss before trailing a line of love bites down her collarbone, once again teasing her nipple with his affections.
His breath came shorter and huskier, and already he could feel his pleasure compounding upon itself. But he was a gentleman, and deliberately held himself back several times, wanting her to escape into the bliss of climax first, as was proper.

~~~~

SIlver found a smile stealing across her lips as he mentioned heading out for a ride. "Riding sounds good; I'm sure Diangelous is itching to become familiar with his new territory," she replied, referring her her towering black clydesdale stallion. A one woman horse, he required a dragoness's firm hand to keep him in line.
She shuddered at the feel of his lips upon her flesh, and she noted that he actually seemed to be trying to woo her. That made the rare smile stay a few moments longer upon her features.
She chuckled at the mention of Nervana. "Yes, she and I actually got along. Most females find me too bitchy to tolerate. Bitchy and non-conformative. She and I used to ride out on the moors all the time. And we'd gossip. Oh how we'd gossip. I'll be glad to see her again."
She turned to her fiancee then, and said, "However, this time I think I'd like to just spend some bonding time with you. I'm not used to the fact we're betrothed yet."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 6:06 am

she lightly kissed him back,smiling at his words, though he didn't have to say them, since she knew he would be gentle, she kept her eyes on his face, and her hands on his forearms. needing something to hold onto as he slowly pulled out, the sensation not familiar yet was pleasurable at the same time and made her suck in a small breath of air, which she released on a small moan as he pushed back in, still a little uncomfortable but after a few more times of his movements she forgot all about the brief pain from her maidenhead, as well as the uncomfortable feeling as her body quickly adjusted to his.

after a few minutes of learning his movements she was lifting her hips up to meet his, her breathing matching his as the pleasure began to build quickly and her moans of pleasure louder as he sped up in pace,, she kissed him back just as deeply as he kissed her, sliding her hands up his arms and over his shoulders to his back, , still she kept her eyes on him even as he nipped and trailed love bites over her collar bone, making her arch against him in delight , she was so aroused even the air on her heated skin gave her some delight, sliding one hand up to his hair she sank her fingers in , feeling the pleasure building more suddenly and unable to hold back she arched hard against him, her free hand raked her nails down his back as she cried out, every muscle in her body tensed up , her inner muscles clamping down hard on him as he moved in her, she swore she saw stars.

----------------------------

He grinned, glad to here that the two had definitely gotten along, looking her over he finished drying off before pulling on some clothing. '' mmm. well alright, suppose it would be good for her to spend some time with Daithon anyways.. i am trying to get those two together, you do know she has turned down every bloody suitor that had come knocking?.. seriously it was annoying.. didn't take me long to figure out why.. '' he grinned, lightly touching the tip of her nose.. '' but alright, me and you bonding time. Jet needs some running out time as well. been awhile since that stallion has stretched his legs.. oh and you do realize Nervana's birthday is in a few days?" that was another thing he knew that him and nervana got along.. there birthday's where mere days apart. he still didn't know what to do for her birthday.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Daithon was absolutely thrilled with how wonderfully she responded. His desperate breathing grew stronger, and when he felt her tighten down upon him and experience her first sexual climax, the clamping of her muscles, the sound of her voice, and the sensations of her touch were enough to drive him over the edge, and merely seconds after hers began, he allowed his to meet it, flooding her insides with his essence, hissing in joy as he claimed the woman he'd loved for so long.
As the last shockwaves subsided from his frame, Dai leaned down to nuzzle her, watching her through half open eyes and long dark lashes. He siezed her lips with a deep, passionate kiss, nipping her lip as he did before pulling away, looking dead into her eyes. He smiled, then nuzzled her again.

~~~

Silver found a comb, used it, then tossed back her dark hair and sending a shower of sparklets behind her in the process. She let it hang loose--she had very few things that had come with her, and a hair clip sadly was not among them. She sighed. She wanted her things about her, but for some reason she'd only been allowed to bring what she and Deangelous could carry. She had no idea where any of it was.
"Will you help me track down my belongings? I had a horseful of things, but as soon as we got here my father went home and I was taken and shoved into your room with only the clothes on my back. I don't even know where my horse is."
She listened as he explained his plans for Vana and Dai, and grinned, wrapping the towel about her like a toga, since she doubted that in thier romp last night little to naught remained of her other dress.
"...You are a sly one, Prince. However, I've never met anyone named Daithon. The way you talk about him though, he must be incredible. Tell me about him? What sort of things has he done in your service?
"And about the birthday, no, I didn't realize. I'm afraid I don't have much to give her, though. And I don't know what interests her these days."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 5:40 am

Nervana groaned again , arching up against him as she felt him have his own climax, she had actually felt him swell before having his own release, which set off small little tremors of pleasure through her body again, she felt nothing but extreme bliss, actually felt like she was in heaven, looking up at him lazily , sated for now , she smiled as he nuzzled her, , slowly weaving her fingers in his hair, giving a gentle small , kissing him back just as deeply before relaxing again as he nuzzled her a second time.

she couldn't help but laugh a little as his hair tickled her bare skin, she was relaxed now, blinking when she released her legs where wrapped around his waist, she didn't remember doing that, , flushing a little she slowly unwrapped her legs from around his waist, letting him get up if he wanted, though she enjoyed the feeling of the two of them still locked together.

covering a yawn she nuzzled him back , ignoring the slight soreness she was already feeling, and she would need to take a bath later.. '' lay down with me , '' bit her lip , looking up at him , not sure if he was the type to do something as silly as cuddling.

---------------------------------

he gave a grin at her words before moving out of his wash room and went to the door, poking his head out into the hall to snag the nearest guard.. '' go down to the stables and tell Kal to get lady Silver's bags off her horse, should be easy to spot. . '' closing the door he waited for a few minutes as he moved about his room. '' i am not that sly .. you know how long i took me to get started on the pushing?.. heh first i had to figure out who exactly she had eyes on .. "

he grinned as he sat down on the end of his bed and pulled on his riding boots. '' mm Dai?.. oh well he was one of my personal guards who has saved my hide many times. when i finally convinced Nervana to live with me.. " he grimaced slightly ,he only started hounding her on living with him after he found her living on the street, yet again.. she had sworn up and down she would be fine and didn't mind sleeping under the stars, but still.. she was a young dragoness, and there was a lot of unsavory men out there..

Shaking those thoughts from his head he smiled'' well after she came to live here, i assigned Dai to be her day guard.. he has protected her ever since, has a few scars to proof it too.. he even took it upon himself to be her guard twenty four hours now. he said he didn't trust any other with her. " he got up when he heard the knock on the door , going to it and quickly retrieved the belongings from Kal and sent him back to the stables with strict orders to take care of Silvers horse before saddling it up along with his. " here you are lovely little silver" he teased, setting her bags down.. '' maybe you know. if your missing some things, i am sure Nervana will love to take a trip with you to the town. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue May 03, 2011 2:08 am

Daithon smiled, and nuzzled her. He, despite what she may think, was definately open to cuddling. Keeping thier tie intact, he rolled them onto thier sides, pushing a few strands of her lovely hair aside so he could see her face. He locked eyes with her, smiling softly, and caressing her gently.
"....It seems that Conner knew us more than we knew each other. Even ourselves."
He pulled her into a tight embrace then. "...But I wouldn't have it any other way, if given the choice."
Now, as he relaxed, Dai could feel her masterful herbs tugging at his eyelids, compounded with his prior exhaustion, but he wasn't about to spoil her moement and succumb to it. So, he fought it back, and gave her an affectionate kiss.

~~~~

Silver chuckled, sitting on the edge of his bed. Well, she supposed thier bed now, watching her prince as he moved about. Even under his fine silk clothing, which, she noted pleasantly, clung to his form quite beautifully, she could see the grace, poise, and power he had at his disposal.
She grinned wickedly to herself, for any woman would die to catch even a glimpse of him, let alone be sharing his quarters. Perhaps this arranged marriage wouldn't be so bad after all. Besides, he was alluring, positively magnetic to the opposite sex, and he waspowerful, wise and cunning, one worthy to claim the throne of a dragon.
When her things were brought up, she found herself thrilled. she changed out of her makeshift toga and into a more comfortable outfit for riding, saying as she did, "Well clearly you're cunning enough to identify a perfect match before the lovers even become lovers. That's nothing to shake a lambs tail at.
"And this, Daithin, sounds like a truley amazing buck. Someone that may actually be worthy of her."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 5:43 pm

she bit her lip, moving with him as he rolled them over, delighted to know he kept their tie intact, relaxing against him she half closed her eyes as he moved her hair out of her face, then her face went flaming red at his words.. '' i had a ... well a bit of suspicion that he was trying something.'' sliding her arms around him as he embraced her she nuzzled his neck lovingly before kissing him back tenderly..'' hun i can feel your exhaustion. go to sleep, i am not going any where, in fact, i think i may take a nap with you . " she definitely didn't want to move that was sure, yawning , she lightly nuzzled his neck again , reaching up to lightly caress his cheek. placing another gentle loving kiss on his lips, '' glad you wouldn't change it either, i wouldn't"

---------------

he bit his lip as he watched her change, leaning back and just waited, '' mm? ahh well i doubt it will be any time soon before they become lovers.. he is a stubborn one and doesn't think he deserves Nervana, but i thinjk he does., i offered him to become captian you know. i am hoping he takes the offer. it raises his status greatly and he will be able to have his own bit of land to call his own and raise a family. .. plus more income. it takes years to become a captian , but he has managed it in half that time because of how good he is.. and loyal to this family"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed May 04, 2011 4:28 pm

He smiled, closing his eyes. "...Our prince is a sly one. Always up to something. He even told me this morning that he's hoping to get you married off. I think that it's no small consequence that he urged us to move into the same suite together."
He leaned in, and pressed his forehead against hers, and held her hand. "I have a very profound feeling that he's trying to nudge us into marriage, you and I. He even offered me that promotion, knowing full well that it gives me more status, and a piece of property."

~~~~~

Silver smiled, tugging on a pair of riding boots. "Ooh, I wouldn't count on it. Nervana has a way of luring those around her in. The more time those two spend together the more effective her gravity over him will become constantly stronger. And if like you say he's been her personal guard for all these years, then he's already drawn in to nearly his breaking point. He'll succumb to her sooner than you think."
This was one of Silver's best traits, her ability to read a situation and the people in it. Her father had often said that that gift would serve her greatly as a leader someday. Now, as someday to be a queen.
She listened to his information about the esteemed youth, and grinned. "I wish him luck. Hell, if I wasn't engaged to you even I may find myself pulled to a buck like that."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 12:25 am

she blinked in complete surprise, as well as shock that Conner would go and try and get her married off, she should have known the ass would do something like that, smiling as he pressed his forehead to hers, she half closed her eyes and lightly kissed him, enjoying her hand in the warmth of his. " heh, he is a sly one, but can also be a complete moron too.. don't tell him i said that" teased, not at all surprised that conner had his hand in getting the two to share a room, but now she had no problem with it, especially if she had him with her at her side at all times.

She bit her lip slightly as she looked up at him. " marriage ? , " flushing slightly she reached up and lightly caressed his cheek " with you would be wonderful. , i have to tell you that sometimes i wondered what it would be like.. ", her eyes widened agian at his next words and leaning up on her arm she looked down at him " he offered you that position ?... well are you going to take it?" she knew he should, it would be a great thing for him since its a position that was hard to get and only given to those that the royal family consider worthy., and she knew Dai was definitely worthy of it.

-------

He grinned" really now? hmmm well lets just hope it works then.. i worry about her sometimes, i don't want her being all alone and without a family.." getting up he looked her over " mmm definitely look good in riding gear.. hah he don't need luck. not really , she already has eyes on him, .. though getting him to accept her is another story. he considers her above him and all " he shrugged as he headed towards the door. " come on , the horses should be ready by now and well , if your really wanting that fly, we need to get going before dark. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat May 07, 2011 12:36 am

Dai smiled and kissed her back. "Don't worry, you're secret's completely safe with me." he promised her. "I'm a soldier of the Crown. My word is my bond, and information priority is a staple in my diet."
He closed his eyes then. He was having trouble keeping them open now, but still he spoke. "....I was uncertain at first, but yes, I believe I am going to accept the promotion. Our present captain isn't getting any younger, after all. And, if ever I marry--if we were ever to marry--there'd have to be a place to raise progeny."

~~~~~

"As do you, Prince." Silver replied, lifting his chin a little. "And he thinks exactly as he should. Nobility or not, Vana is above him, as the right hand of the Crown Prince. However, should he accept the promotion you offered him, then he'll be able to stand on the title, the power, and his rights as a landowner to offer an equalization into a union with her. By compounding the benefits of the rank, he'll be almost her social equivalent finally, and hence with perhaps a little more persuasion on you or you father's part and he will feel less unworthy to wed the prince's right hand."
This she analyzed as she followed him out of his apartments and into the hall, a few glances from the servants following thier steps.
"...I suppose if I'm going to be your queen someday I should meet and greet the people. And the Dragon-Whistlers too." she said, using the dragon term for the elves, who with thier finely crafted flutes had long ago been the first to forge alliances with dragon kind, who loved music.
"I hear that a new tribe has moved in and joined the community you have here. This true? If so, while we're over the forest today you can give me the basic layout of thier residency."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 am

she gave a small laugh at his words, lightly kissing his cheek'' well i know this, and i know you won't say anything. ", she was enjoying her time with him and as she watched his eyes drift closed, she smiled, " ahh no he is not , if only we could get younger. he will be happy to retire i bet." at his words she flushed a little, and laid back down to snuggle as close as she could to him, resting her cheek against his chest as her eyes closed and her arm went around his waist. " i am happy that you are taking the position, you deserve it greatly hun, and as for us getting married... as far as i am concerned you only need to ask., now go to sleep, , i am not going anywhere. "which was true,, she would rather spend he day in his arms then go anywhere else and since he was tired, that and from their lovemaking that she just greatly enjoyed, she too needed a nap, covering a yawn she gently rubbed her cheek on his chest lightly , smiling as she could hear his heart beat and slowly began to drift off to sleep.

------------------------

He grinned, hearing her words which already had his mind going, he didn't think Dai would turn down an offer to be captain, so he was already planning on other things, even as he reached for her hand'' glad you think so.. any idea's on how to do this though ?" he looked to her as they went down the long stairs before hitting the landing and then towards the door. " you know... for her birthday, we could have some sort of ball, get a little dancing and such, she knows how to dance she just don't show it."

Hearing her question of the new tribe that joined he looked to her again " hmmm? , yes its very true actually and they are working on making some sort of deal with us., we gave them some land and such and in return if we ever need help they will lend it.. ahh and we also gave them a spot in the market to sell their goods whenever they please. think its a great deal.. ohh that and'' he glanced around before looking back to her.. " i get most of Vana's supplies from there now.. don't tell her though she hates it when i spend alot on her. but i know how much sketching and painting means to her... as for showing you th basic layout i think we can do that.. they won't do much but watch us fly "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum