The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 18 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:34 pm

she gave a small laugh as she leaned up again'' well that wasn't very descreet '' getting up she turned and laid on her stomach.. '' nope. not getting in the water. i don't swim with others. heh they have a tendency to dunk me in. '' she teased, sticking her tongue out at him before laying her head down on her arms and closing her eyes. '' good luck trying to get me in though, i already know your plotting against me to do that'' which was fine with her, she liked a good game when she sensed one and right now the game was,, him getting her into the water.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 18 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:56 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."aww come on now I promise not to dunk ya" he says with a grin as he watched her close her eyes. He silently got out of the water doing his best to keep quiet as he made his way to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 pm

she snorted slightly , not even hearing him get out as she relaxed'' yea right, thats what they all say. men, once they get in the water with others they are a bunch of children'' .stretching out a little more she slowly relaxed , frowning when she heard him go quiet. '' and don't pout over it seriously. its not manly''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:48 pm

He smirked when she didn't notice..and before she knew it he scooped her up in his arms and jumped into the water with her .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:51 pm

she yelped in surprise when she found herself lifted up off the ground. '' oi put me the hell down! .. what the bloody hell are you doing." squirming as much as she could she barely got a chance to hold her breath before they both hit the water, , giving a low growl she tried to manuever herself in his arms before sinking her teeth into his shoulder in retaliation for his defiance. she had to admit it though that was a bit fun.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:01 pm

He smirked wincing slightly as they came up..."I win." he grinned as he looked to her with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:12 pm

releasing his shoulder and lightly running her tongue over the bite she glared at him. '' by default, you bloody cheated. '' she was all wet now and the water was just a bit cold. but she didn't mind. pushing her hair out of her face she nuzzled his neck and nipped his chin. '' don't try that again. you may just find yourself waking up while fallin gout of the sky next time you sleep. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:44 pm

He grinned when she ran her tongue over the bite.."I didn't hear any rules." he grinned as he cocked his head to the side before nuzzling his neck and nipping his chin.."I just wanted to do it once love." he grinned as he disappeared under the water before coming up underneath her picking her up on his shoulders
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:53 pm

she rolled her eyes'' your supposed to automatically know the rules. i shouldn't have to tell them to you '' grinned before watching him go under, arching a brow she gave a small laugh when he came up under her, lifting her, grinning she slid her fingers through his wet hair. '' mmm your forgiven.. for now anyways. and i doubt you will only do it once.. '' shifting her weight lightly on his shoulders she grinned, she was enjoying this.. '' now whats on you rmind love?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:12 pm

He grinned as he looked up at her.."your prolly right." he says with a wink before cocking his head to the side and grinned..."your on my mind...ever since you captured me." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:15 pm

she rolled her eyes as she nudged him. '' such a corney reply . '' grinned, leaning down and kissed his forehead.. '' well good though.. i would be jealous if another female was on your mind.'' grinned, watching him for a moment before glancing around, then slid off his shoulders slowly , pressing her body fully against his back as she did so before she nipped his neck, her hands slowly creeping up his body, over his shoulders to his head'' payback is a bitch '' grinned before moving to dunk him under.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:25 pm

He smirked as she slid off his back before pressing up against him..."who's to say there's not another woman on my mind." He teased before she dunked him. When he came up he smirked.."now were even for now.." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:30 pm

she grinned, and lightly pinched him'' better not be another woman on your mind.. i might have to go and kill that woman.. then tie you to t he bed so you can't go off and find another girlfriend. ''teased, splashing water at him'' oh this is no where near being even hun. you surprised me.. so just wait.. i will surprise you and you won't even see it coming.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:36 pm

He grinned.."your the only one." he says with a chuckle as she splashed him with the water..."great now im gonna paranoid.." he says with a grin as he eyed her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:39 pm

she gave him an innocent look'' good. its good to be paranoid. '' teased before diving under, moving away from him as she headed down to the bottom.the thing she liked about fresh water lakes, was of course the fresh water clam's. and since she could hold her breath a while she began to dig around in the soft dirt before finding several clams almost instantly , gathering them up she finally came up for air. '' mmmm. clams. they will be good for a clam chowder. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:50 pm

He blinked slightly as he watched her go under for a bit before coming back up with the clams.."sweet" he says with a grin as he then winced grabbing his sides..."damn it.." he muttered as he felt his change coming along
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:16 pm

she frowned as she heard him swear, dropping the clams immediately, she swam towards him,grabbing his arm and tugging him towards the shore." don't fight it keshin. it will hurt less. just relax and let me pull you to the bank." she hoped he would listen. fighting the change would only hurt both of them. her because of his spikes and she was close to him. him because he would try nd fight it off. which suspected caused the pain.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:26 pm

He groaned gritting his teeth together as she dragged him to the bank..."I hate this." he muttered as he helped her pull him up the bank. He rolled over on his side currling up in a ball. After a bit it was down and he moved to site up the sun shining off his green and white tipped scales
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:44 pm

after she got him to the shore she watched him curl up until it was done. arching a brow she waited for him to sit up.."well it seemed.. quicker this time.. did it still hurt as bad or was there a bit of a difference?" if there was she was going to see if he could start trying to call the change to him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 pm

He looked to her cocking his head to the side..."Nope...Alittle faster but about the same...Its the change back I don't look forwards too...Ever..." He says with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:59 pm

she sighed moving to sit next to him before lightly leaning against him. "well crap.. i have no idea how to fix that.. you sure you relaxed completely?" she glanced at him. seeing what he was doing really as well as watching his expression."does the time vary for how long your like this?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:01 pm

He looked to her as she sat next to him and then leaned against him..."As relaxed as I could get." He says as he watched the water jsut staring off slightly..."Up it can go from any where from 5 minutes to 5 hours." he says with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:13 pm

she glanced up at him before grinning. "dont be all moopy hun. think you look a bit cute. "teased. trying to cheer him up as she looked him over.." soooo..... what all changes?..well i mean your body got a little bigger.. but is...errr does anything else change in size?" she gave an innocent look even though her mind was on certain bits of him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:20 pm

He grinned shaking his head..."If you say so." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side..."Yup everything gets bigger..." He says as he looked to her and grinned..."And I thought my mind was in the gutter alot." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:28 pm

she gave a innocent look. "wha.. i think i am allowed to ask. i did catch you after all" teased. looking him over again to tey and get a peek. she was curious. all dragons where. " stand up and move around.. you where in the water last time so i didnt get a full body look"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next