The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

2 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Adriana should have walked away when she threw the note in his lap. But she didn't, she was furious, but she wanted to know why he cared about who her father was. Her father didn't want her, it didn't matter anymore.

But instead of talking to her, he just got up and left with his men, on horseback. Where were they going? With a deep sigh, she sank in the chair he sat in, barely able to keep a straight, stoic face. And trying hard to keep her tears from slipping down her cheek. Not wanting to break down, she focused on Annora, taking care of her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:38 am

They rode hard to the McKilny holding. He had no choice now he would have to agreee to the alaince it could mean a war with other clans, but he had to keep Adriana safe. He wanted to learn more about this man too he wouldnt mention Adrina he wanted to find out more.

He hadnt told his men why they were doing this but his men were understandign that it was important. The metting took the rest of the day so they camped outside and then they had to start heading to the meeting. He would be gone for at least a week so he sent most of his men home and took only 3 men with him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:47 am

Adriana went about her day, wondering where Alec had gone, as she took care of Annora, and spent nearly every moment with her. Whatever Alec was up to, she already didn't like it and she didn't even know what he was doing or where he was going. He was highly frustrating.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Alec and his small group of men rode with a few if the McKlinys they stopped to rest the horses and Alec went to a lake and splashed the water on his face. Life just got really complicated.

Back home the rest of the men had showen up taken care of their horses and rounded up all the gaurds to talk about gaurd duty.

Little Annora was loving the attention. she touched Adrianas face then her own a bit confused. She was clearly curious about everything now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Adriana smiled at Annora as the child touched her face. "Thats my face, and your face. Your face is uber cute," she stated as she sat with Annora. "Oh yes, you're a cutie!"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Annora nodded. "Preety" She said pointing to Adriana, although older then one now she didnt speak that much. She couldnt walk well and was too small for her again, part of her being born early and partly being kept in bed.

She was very curious though everything captured her attention.

((Now should we fast foward a week, maybe she goes ridding something happens...just not sure where you want this to go...or people could be about to give birth and she is the only trained person there totally up to you)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Adriana went out riding after a week. Alec hadn't been home yet, and she was worried, several questions running through her head. Why had he gone? What was he doing? Was he safe? She had needed a break, so she let one of the other women take care of Annora. The entire week, she rarely let Annora out of her sight.

She had let two guards go with her as she rode out, they had insisted. Persistent males, with their silly need to protect the woman. But no matter, at least she was getting the fresh air she needed.

(( I dunno where I want this to go either. xD ))
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Alec had been gone a week and had hated every minute of it. The meeting was a waste of time, nothing changed andhe was eager to get home. But more talks had to be done, he would be gone another week at least, then a few days of travel. He was angry with himself a normal person would of married Adriana, but he would not do that, he just wouldnt endanger another gentle woman.

The two guards rode with Adriana and smiled, she had been cooped up so long she needed to have some time just to let her hair down so to speak. Their gaurd wa a little down since they were on their land but they kept their eyes out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Adriana rode across the green landscape. She definitely loved it out there. But now that she had a moment to herself, she couldn't' help but think how much she missed Alec, and honestly, she had no idea where that came from. She couldn't possibly have feelings for him, he was always so gruff with her, and he was stubborn about his daughter, about showing his daughter any sort of love. Oh, why couldn't he just return already. This wasn't like her, to be so hung up over a man, not that she had much experience with men before she met him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 pm

The men continued to watch Adriana but let her have a bit of space too. It seemed that she needed it. They could tell he was thinking about something and they had a feeling it was Alec, they all saw the way she looked at him, when she wasnt looking at him in spite.

He seemed to feel the same way but they all knew that he was worried about falling in love again and they all knew that he felt responsible about the death of his first wife. When everyone else thought it was the doctor. She was fine before he went in and then she had died shortly after he left. But Alec was too blinded by grief to see it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Adriana sighed, not really paying attention to anything around her. She was sort of watching where she was going, mostly to make sure she didn't run into anything, or the horse goes under something that was taller than him, but still would knock her off. The horse came up to a stream, and when she saw it, she pulled him to a stop, and patted the horses neck.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:07 pm

The men dismounted too and let their horses drink than walked to her. "Mi Lady are you feeling arlight? We have some food if you are hungry" Both awaited her answer neither would breach the topic of Alec with out her saythng something first.

((Sorry its short I wanted to get something up for you before I turn in for the night...busy day tommrow hope its something you can respond to you can handle her dad too if you want, or the meeting maybe a girl that wants to warm his bed))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Adriana dismounted from her horse, and let it drink from the stream. Her gaze shifted to the men as the approached her. "I'm fine," she replied softly, distractedly. "Why hasn't he returned yet?" even after a week, she couldn't help but wonder why he had left in such a hurry, no one seemed to know why he had been so determined to go to a meeting, all of a sudden.

(( I can attempt to play her father, I dunno how good at it I would be... ohh I could definitely handle playing a girl who wants to warm his bed ))
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Both men still laid down the plaid with the food to see if they could entice her back with food. They both exchanged a look. "Mi lady the Laird will not be back for awhile I say a week at least." They exchanged a look them smiled, they didnt want to embarass the young lady. But both felt that Adriana was falling for their Larid, and both knew that someone to love him was what Alec needed. They just hoped that Alec would be open to it.

"Now mi Lady come and eat sometihg"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Adriana glanced to them, and sighed deeply. "But he left so suddenly. Not a word." She plopped down on the plaid, very unlady like, but she wasn't feeling very lady like. Her mind was more on Alec, and she was worried about him. Glancing to the food, she wasn't sure any of it looked tempting enough. Why was Alec stuck inside her head? It was frustrating. It felt like Alec was just running away. From what, though? Why the urgency when he found out who her father was?
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Both men shrugged "Its just his way when something needs to be done we highlanders dont like to waste time" Both men nodded but both didnt eat and would eat until she sat down and ate with them.

When she flopped down both exchanged a knowing look but decided to change the topics. "It is good that you came, many of our ladies are worried about the birthing, see there is no other midwife here"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:43 pm

"Well, it's a nuisance. He ran off when he found out my father's name..." Her gaze shifted to them, before she reached for an apple. "I can help them the best I can. I read every book on that sort of stuff I could get my hands on when I found out Catriona was pregnant."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:21 pm

"Its the highway man, he found something he wants so he is going to take it" The men relaxed a bit when she took an apple. Both took a peice of crispy bread and a wedge of cheese and watched her. "Well that would be good, you will be a big help to us here"

Meanwhile Alec was sitting down by a fire, while women walked around scantly dressed, seemed the owner of the brothal was wanting the men to be satisfired. Alec was staring at one in partiular, one that was more beautiful, he was in need, and was thinking about it, sleeping with a stranger would be better then marrining Adriana so he could bed her, and he couldnt marry. it just wouldnt be right, she needed to be safe and protected, even if he was wanting her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Adriana bit into the apple and ate slowly. Her gaze shifted to the men as she swallowed. "I'll do my best. I've never midwifed before, never had a chance to. I hoped what I read was enough, I also had hoped your clan had a midwife...."

the woman had caught Alec looking over at her, and she smiled playfully. She stood up and with a sexy sway of her hips, she approached him. "My, aren't you handsome," she purred.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:02 pm

The men smiled "Well I am sure you will be a comfort our women are strong , but with Annoras mom dying after the time that we all thought was safe. All our woman are a bit nervous none want the doctor near them, they all fear him the men wont let him near them either, we just have to get it to Alec that there is something wrong with the doctor.

Alec raised his eyebrow at the woman that came forward then in a swift moment he grabbed her gently and pulled her down on to his lap and smiled "Hmmm why am I handsome" He teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Adriana sighed deeply. "You mean, like, the doctor was the cause of the death of Annora's ma?" she asked, wearily.

Isla smiled playfully as he pulled her down on his lap. "Mm because that's how you're made. And boy, how well you're made." Teasingly, she trailed a finger down his strong chest.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:17 pm

The men shrugged "Its not our place but many are talking, she should have been fine" They looked at her. "We will not talk about it, it seems to be upsetting you"

Alec wrapped his arms around the woman and grinned kissing her neck. The fact that she was excepted to be a flirt he needed to clear his mind and it would ease the tension he was caring, he need a good massage and other things.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Adriana sighed deeply, her body tense as she pulled her knees close to her. "I... Want to find this doctor and give him a piece of my mind."

Isla wiggled her hips in his lap, her eyes closing as he kissed her neck. ''Mmm, you sure can make a woman purr."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:42 pm

"And what would you say to her lass?" One asked. This woman intigured both of them she was from England but she acted and presented herself more as a highlander, if they didnt know better they would assume that she had some highlander blood running through her.

Alex chuckled and whispered in her ear "I can make you do more then purr" He winkled and stared to rub her stomach gently. He had to get Adriana out of his head he wouldnt subject her to the highlands way of life she was too gentle and would serly die just like the love of his life.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm

"I would say he's vile and irresponsible, and a cruel person." oh she so would try to try find the doctor and make him pay, but she had no idea where he was or how to get there.

Isla licked at her lips, delighted by this man. "Mmm and what would those be?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum