The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature)) - Page 5 Empty Re: witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Sari arched a brow, then glanced to Lorcan. " uh huh... but don't you think he would look better in pants?.. like.. form fitting pants where ye can look at him when he ain't looking?" he grinned. he was merely teasing her." ahh but hey if ye like him in a kilt then he can stay in a kilt. just don't blame me if other women jump on him. "

Lorcan snorted as he turned slightly over his shoulder" still here ye know. . i am not daft. " turning back to the tv he was busy pushing button's to see what they do.

Sari rolled his eyes. " hmmm well ye know back in his day and age lass.. they wear kilts all the time. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature)) - Page 5 Empty Re: witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Niamh scoffed at Sari, and threw the pillow at him in annoyance. "I am bot that kind of woman," she replied, and shifted her body to lay on her other side, facing away from him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Sari laughed, easily catching the pillow" lass i am not stupid. i see the way you look at him. you can tell yourself your not that kind of woman all you want, but your expressions don't lie. " he grinned, tossing the pillow back on the couch. " gotta go. being summoned. i will be back later. ".

Lorcan glanced over at him and frowned, watching as Sari, for once. used the door to leave. . Shaking his head and no longer distracted by the television, he turned to eye Niamh. '".. any other fun things i need to err.. acquaint my self with?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:41 pm

Niamh did not like Sari at all. Hewas highly annoying. But she was glad he left, though she had no idea what he meant by being summoned. When Lorcan spoke to her, she sat up and ran a hand through her hair. "um probably," she replied, getting up. She went to her entertainment center, and grabbed the green digital camera. Turning it on, she took a picture of him, then let him see. "this is a camera, it takes pictures without needing an artist."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:00 pm

He watched her movements before scowling as he was suddenly blinded by a flash of light, stepping back and covering his eyes, , even though he was now seeing spots he swore" what the devil was that?"

When his vision cleared and she showed him the camera and explained it, he frowned and eyed the thing as if it would bite him. " wha? .. like.. an invisible artist?" now that he liked. standing still for several hours for an artist was definitely an annoyance he could live without. leaning close he squinted at the picture. " is that what i really look like?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Niamh chuckled, amused by his reaction. "Perhaps you could say that, except it is far more realistic than an artist can possible get. For some, photography is an art. For others, its to capture memories." She smiled softly at him. "Well of course, surely you've seen mirrors and looked at yourself in one."

She showed him how to work it, and how to flip through the camera to see other pictures, before handing it to him so he can play with it. Then she went to her backpack and pulled out her cell phone and showed that to him. "This lets you contact other people who aren't close by. Its really good for emergencies. I suppose I should get you one." Would he need one? Was he going to be around for long? She honestly had no idea, she didn't even know what Sari meant by getting Lorcan home. Where was his home?
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:36 pm

He glanced at her as she laughed, she had a nice laugh, one he wouldn't mind enjoying for a long while. blinking at his own thoughts he shook his head and paid attention to what she was showing him, curious he messed with the button's on the camera. getting used to them. " remarkable. men back at home would be surprised to see something like this. "

He sat down with the camera and actually managed to take a picture of her cat before she came over with another strange device. putting the camera down after shutting it off like she showed him he held his hand out for this new strange thing. " oh?.so ye don't send missive's any more? if ye wanna talk to someone else. ye .. use this?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:47 pm

She shrugged her shoulders. She wasn't that familiar with history from the 1800's. "Yes." She showed him how it worked. "I can talk to my mother. She lives back in North America." She showed him how it worked before handing it to him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:54 pm

he blinked, eyed the device before shrugging and handed it back. " this is all... confusing.. .. " he was definitely wondering how one could live in the time like this but then again.. she was born in this time and he was not. he would have thought more into it if not for his stomach that suddenly made itself known and the lack of food.

He actually nearly blushed from that. but managed to hold it off as he looked up at her. " ahh.,. lass.. i require.. food. " it was a wonder.. since he hadn't eaten in like. ages.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:12 pm

She put the phone in her pocket. When his stomach growled, she heard it. well, barely. But it made her smile. "Okay. I'm not the best cook. I can find something to fix you, or we can go to a restaurant, if you want good, quality food. There's a really good pub down the street that has great irish food, if you wish for that. I really only know how to make pasta and boxed meals."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:36 pm

he bl inked. pasta he understood.. boxed meal's.. not so much. " well.. i don't think i am ready to go out just yet... i am still getting used to this.. why not we make something together?.. i am pretty good with cooking. " he grinned" mother taught me well before she passed. " getting up he glanced around before eyeing the area he thought was the cooking den.

"ahh but... i see ye dona have a cooking fire.. but i am a fast learner ye can show me how yer cooking things work. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:56 pm

A blush came to her cheeks when he mentioned make something together. She smiled, and went into the kitchen after him. "I actually don't believe pub's have changed much since your time." She stood beside the oven. "We don't use a cooking fire. instead, we use an oven, its like the cooking fire, only we are able to control temperatures."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:13 pm

he frowned" oh.. so .. pubs in yer time have men getting drunk and err... indecent activities left for the bedroom?" thats how pubs in his time went. men got drunk. some flirted with women and .. some unsavory men that he really didn't like to hang around, usually ended up taking pleasure with wenches. sometimes in a corner of the pub.. it was the old ways , least he never participated in such rude behavior.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Her cheeks blushed at his words. "Well.... I don't know about that. Men do get drunk. But there aren't whore's selling themselves there. There certainly isn't any sex happening inside the pubs where everyone can see. The pub owners won't allow it."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:28 pm

He arched a brow as she blushed before smiling " well good. then these pubs are not like mine back in err.. my era. " it felt strange to say that but he figured he would have to get used to it. following her to the kitchen and eyeing the items laying about he picked things up here and there, studying them. " alright, what do ye have that we can make a hearty meal from.. ye said ye have noodles did ye not?. what of meat?."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Niamh went about her kitchen, pulling out items that could be made into something. She got out some chicken and pasta and pasta sauce. Her gaze shifted to him. "Is chicken okay?" she asked him softly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:29 pm

he watched her intently , arching a brow as he spotted items in her cabinets that he hadn't recognized at all. He leaned against the cabinet. He knew chicken and he knew pasta. but the sauce was confusing, picking it up he studied it before looking up at her and smiled" ohhh of course chicken is fine. should be easy to make. do ye have any bread ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:33 pm

She nodded and grabbed some sour dough bread, which was her favorite. She pulled it out of its wrapper, and set it on the cutting board. "Hows that?" she asked him. "Its sour dough bread. Very tastey."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:03 pm

he frowned" sour dough bread?.. och. lass did your time come up with more then one bread type?" shaking his head he eyed the bit of bread , it seemed alright. " should be fine lass. . i am open for new food's. " he moved about in the kitchen, he was completely relaxed and now opening cabinets left and right to poke about curiously. he found the pots easily and grinned;' ahh lass. ye got fine pots. this large one will do. " he glanced to the pasta then the pot then back again and nodded" right then. hows does this uhh big thing with the round things on top of it, work?" he was eyeing the stove like it was going to blow up at him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:39 pm

She eyed him. What a boring life he must have had, if he only had one type of bread. "I suppose the different breads have come around from the different generations. I don't know the history of bread." Her gaze shifted to him and she showed him how the stove worked. Niamh really hoped it wouldn't be difficult to explain things to him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:54 pm

He paid very close attention to everything she showed him, he was a quick learner and only had to be shown once and after that he could do thing's himself." ahh well lass tis alright, i mean some of the lass's at home had their ways of well i guess sprucing up the bread a little. on those wee bit of special occasion's. usually it's with spices or a little sugar and cinnamon. "

It was easy for him to figure out the strainer and such. so he was quick to get the noodles made and into a pot. " there. and the sauce should be just about done. .. i hope i did it justice.. " he looked a little bit embarrassed. having to cook like this to someone he barely new, he wished she was at his place and he could be more comfortable and more... well confident.. " can i make ye a plate lass?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5